Millennium Sport Technologies has introduced another new product to their great line-up: Shred Ultra.
For more information on the product please review the Shred Ultra Write-Up and Info.
I have been fortunate enough to be able to log Shred Ultra before I start my competition prep.
An unexpected bonus is the Cordygen5 that will compliment the Shred Ultra perfectly re my goals.
Huge thanks to Chuck and Matt of the Millennium Sport Technologies team. INTRODUCTION
Sex: Female. BODY STATISTICS
Height: 156.6cm (i.e. 5'1.8")
Body Type: Meso-endo.
Weight: Fluctuates between 115-117lb first thing.
Body Composition: 10.9% bodyfat
Pre-Pics: Arm, Back, Midsection, Side, Legs (please excuse the poor quality of the images) GOALS
* Get back to 8% bodyfat
* Build my speed endurance
* Improve my strength DIET
For the rest of January I am going totally against my usual "whatever whenever and just train hard to make up for it" nutrition, and will be following as closely as possible to:
* Total calories – 1200-1300 cal/day
* Protein – 150-160g/day (53-55% total daily energy intake)
* Carbohydrates – 60-80g/day (17-20% total daily energy intake)
* Fat – 30-40g/day (27-30% total daily energy intake)
* Monday includes a cheat meal – as long as at least 120g of protein is consumed this day other macros can be whatever (usually VERY high carbohydrates, ~400g)
* 5 meals daily (labeled M1, M2….) 2.5-3 hours apart. SUPPLEMENTS Fat Loss/Endurance
* Shred Ultra - first thing and early afternoon (Week 1 - 3/1, Week 2 - 3/2, Week 3+ - 3/3).
* Cordygen5 - 3 caps first thing. Antioxidant/Vitamins
: 2 caps post-breakfast.
* Vitamin C: 1g first thing, 1g post-dinner, and 1g pre-bed. Creatine
Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps pre-bed (resistance training days); and 2 caps 15-20 min pre-breakfast, 2 caps 15-20 min pre-lunch, and 4 caps pre-bed (non-resistance training days). Protein/BCAAs
* BC+EAA: 10.5g with breakfast and 10.5g pre-bed.
: 1 scoop once daily (if required). Recovery/Sleep
* Bulletproof: 1 scoop pre-bed (resistance training days).
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps pre-bed. Preworkout
: 2 caps first thing.
Note that I have currently run out of Bio-Mend, Lipotrophin-PM, and NeoVar Recomped, but I will start reusing them again when I get some more, which should be sometime next week.
I also have a few Millennium Sport Technologies product samples that I will be using over the first few days of this log. TRAINING
Day 1: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Shoulders + 20 min pm Cardio
Day 2: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Hamstrings/Abs
Day 3: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Arms + 20 min pm Cardio
Day 4: 20-40 min Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Full-Body
Day 5: HIIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min + Back/Chest + 20 min pm Cardio
Day 6: HIT Cardio + Stretch 20-30 min
I have ONE Day OFF ALL training per week, and take it whenever my body requires it. Once taken I continue the days consecutively.
I will also do ~20 minutes of post-weights cardio on any given day if I feel like it after resistance training. DAILY COMMENTS
Quality of Training
Body Composition and Look
Stress Today starts my new Millennium Sport Technologies experience.
Continuing with training for this week at Day 6.