The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra (Sponsored)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 28

1702 - HIIT Gazelle:
a. 4 min
b. 24 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy
c. 4 min

1724 - Back/Chest (1 min recovery between supersets):
Superset A -
1. Close-Grip Pull-Ups 4 x 12, 8, 7, 6
2. Push-Ups (feet on floor, hands on DB) 4 x 10
Superset B -
3. BB Bent Over Rows 4 x 10
4. Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 6
Superset C -
4. Lat Pull-Down 4 x 10, 8, 7, 6
5. Incline BB Bench Press 4 x 6, 6, 8, 8

1811 - Gazelle 20 min.

1835 - Stretch 20 min.

2314 - Gazelle 20 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "The odd thing about scars is that they get hurt. But when they heal, the area around the wounds gets stronger." - Meg, Northern Lights

Energy: Great.

Endurance/Stamina: Excellent.

Strength: Good.

Quality of Training: Cardio was fine. Definitely looking forward to running again...Resistance session was fine. Really stretching it out across chest insertions...

Body Composition and Look: I am pretty close to what I was when I came over to the US - which is something, and far too long in coming - I should never have let myself get OUT of shape, but that's in the past and no point dwelling on it now...Got to be in competition shape by the Arnold, and then just keep improving on it for competition in April...

Appetite: Diet over the last 2-3 weeks - starting with my week 'off' - has been different, with 150-200g of carbohydrates daily, as opposed to a mere 60-80g/day. I have found that the extra carbohydrates over the last week has helped me function better and also helped re energy. Calories have never been 1200-1300 calories daily - more like 1800-2300 on LOWER calorie days, and progress has been reasonable; going TOO low re calories would just make me like the walking dead (and we don't want that)...The extra carbohydrates has also helped me not be as ravenous this week, and appetite has been more controlled...Water intake today fine...

Immune System: Still feeling a few chills.

Stress: I am putting it aside and focusing on other things...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 29

1708 - HIT (no recovery between rounds):
2 rounds of -
1. Gazelle 1 min
2. Box - Straight Punches 1 min
3. Gazelle 1 min
4. Box - Uppercuts 1 min
5. Gazelle 1 min
6. Box - Hooks 1 min
7. Gazelle 1 min
8. Box - Pitter-patter 1 min
9. Gazelle 1 min
10. Plank 1 min

1734 - Stretch 22 min.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Nothing in this world just happens." - Zed, Legend of the Seeker: Fury (Season 2, Episode 6)

Energy: Pretty damn good. Especially during HIT. Great stuff.

Endurance/Stamina: Excellent.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: Fixed my skipping rope, only to have it break on me not 30 seconds into the first minute, so improvised and used the Gazelle in its place. Definitely good. Faltering during the boxing almost didn't happen, and a couple of sways in the last set of hooks were the only giveaway that it occurred...

Body Composition and Look: 111.8lb at 9.3% bodyfat. Given the last 2-3 weeks, progress had been ok...By the end of next week I will be back to the shape I was in when I came to the US...

Appetite: Took me barely 10 minutes to eat a whole pizza...Hydration ok...

Immune System: Neck glands tingling a little.

Stress: Have let it subside a little over the last few days in trying to ignore it. It's still there, but not beating at me so much TODAY...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30

This week's Day OFF...

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Life's too short for ifs and maybes." - Captain Malcolm Reynolds, Firefly: Heart of Gold (Season 1, Episode 13)

Energy: Ok, but whether I have it or not is irrelevant, since it's my day OFF.

Endurance/Stamina: N/A.

Strength: N/A.

Quality of Training: N/A.

Body Composition and Look: Ok.

Appetite: Normal...Water intake excessive...

Immune System: Feeling glands a little still and having chills, but they're no big deal.

Stress: There. Trying to work around it, filling my time with writing, reading, and tv shows...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of Shred Ultra

What is it?

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/Millennium_1/SHRED-ULTRA-Tech-Sheet-2.jpg

* Highly thermogenic
* Highly adaptagenic
* Maximize fat burning
* Maximize adrenal protection
* Smooth, clean energy
* No crash and no jitters
* Minimize cortisol levels
* Mood enhancing
* Appetite suppression

For write-up see Millennium Sport Technologies - Shred Ultra

Please bear in mind that I used Shred Ultra (or it lasted) until Day 21 of this stack.

Thermogenesis: 9/10. The days that I was using Shred Ultra I definitely got warmer am and was sweating more than usual during training, which was unusual.

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre and post-Shred Ultra indicate that I lost bodyfat. Pre: body mass - 53kg, body composition - 10.9% BF. Post: body mass - 52.36kgkg (-0.64kg/1.4lb), body composition - 10.0% BF (-0.9% BF). I lost a total of 0.54kg (i.e. 1.184lb) of BF and also 0.095728kg (i.e. 0.2106lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was minimal and predominantly in the form of food and water weight. My girths did NOT change by much, losing only 1.5 cm (i.e. 0.6 inches) from both my waist and hips, with everything else staying pretty much the same.

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Shred Ultra, I did not have bloods done.

Adrenal Protection: N/A. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24 - could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior.

Energy: 7/10. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24. Could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior and the heavy stress I was under. Was great pre and post those days, though...Energy throughout the day was fine, even and clean. There were no crashes - just days of extreme tiredness...

Cortisol Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my cortisol levels from pre to post-Shred Ultra, I did not have bloods done. My stress however, was VERY high over the first 2 weeks of use, with me trying to manage it more from week 3...my wisdom teeth came up on Day 11 - indicating high stress, and stayed for about a week, probably from the high stress and pressure I was under...

Mood: 5/10. The first 2.5 weeks I was so stressed that my mood thought of little else.

Appetite Suppression: 8/10. My appetite was up and down. The first two weeks were the best re appetite. Diet was difficult, but I managed - for 2 weeks. After that I had to increase my calories and carbohydrates - I DON'T do well on low carbohydrate nutrition plans, and I went up to 150-200g of carbohydrates daily, as opposed to the 60-80g/day I did for 6/7 days each of the first 2 weeks.

Overall: 7.2/10. Given the fact that I was so stressed over the first 2 weeks of use and so fatigued I could barely do any training the last week of use, I did ok re fat loss.

Would I use it again? Yes. If I was stacking it with another thermogenic/fat burner.

Would I recommend? That would depend on the goal of the individual asking.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of Cordygen5

What is it?

http://store.anabolicminds.com/photos/15691/Cordygen5-New_large.jpeg

* Maximize Oxygen Utilization 40%!
* Increase ATP 30%!
* Massive Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance!
* Enhance Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery!
* Great Strength Increases!
* Increase Training Intensity!
* Decrease Fatigue!
* Increase Testosterone!
* Ability to Pack Large Volume Training into Short Periods!
* Supports Healthy Immune Function!

For write-up see Millennium Sport Technologies - Cordygen5

Oxygen Utilization: N/A. I was actually rather breathless for the majority of my training sessions, often lying on the floor between sets during resistance training. However, wasn't wearing a gas analyzer during my training sessions, so cannot give a 'measurement' here. Note that training also usually STARTED ~2 hours post-Cordygen5 dose.

Endurance/Stamina: 7/10. My training sessions over the last month have been structured differently than usual, with cardio then resistance training then post-weights cardio and then stretching, as opposed to stretching BEFORE resistance training and NOT doing post-weights cardio, with a few pm cardio sessions chucked in there as well. My endurance is already very high, but I've been managing ok considering my stress and fatigue levels.

Recovery: 5/10. During resistance training my recovery is as it has always been, sticking to 1 minute recovery periods (and up to 3 minutes between supersets that include Close-Grip Pull-Ups)...As far as recovery, it has not been the greatest. DOMS has been experienced regularly, particularly in Legs - a place I would never usually get DOMS, and considering that I only do Hamstring work, should have not got any in my quads. Hamstrings was the most painful DOMS though, and last several days starting ~72 hours after each Hamstrings' session...Sleep was ok the first 2 weeks and then got so screwed up from there...

Training Intensity: 7/10. Training intensity has been as hard as I can do it each session, as I always do. Cardio has been different, using mostly skipping instead of running (since it wasn't safe to run out on the ice), and intensity has been good. Got better over the first week and beyond.

Energy: 7/10. I crashed bad and had a very hard time of it around Day 12, and not really coming back to myself until Day 24. Could be contributed to the fact that I haven't had a week off training for 16 weeks prior and the heavy stress I was under. Was great pre and post those days, though...

Testosterone Levels: N/A. Although I would have liked to see the changes in my Testosterone (total and free) levels from pre to post-Cordygen5, I did not have bloods done.

Immune Function: 7/10. Was fine the first 10 days and then my wisdom teeth came up on Day 11 - indicating high stress, and stayed for about a week, probably from the high stress and pressure I was under. Started experiencing chills on and off for the last couple of weeks - could be due to me gong outside in barely more than a t-shirt a few times, as well as losing bodyfat. Towards the end I got more in tune with it and started becoming more and more sensitive to changes in blood sugar and insulin levels.

Overall: 7/10. This product was used for endurance/stamina effects, so that is what I am going to primarily base my 'overall' on. Training volume has been increased during weeks 1-2 and week 4 than what it would normally be, and I've done well, considering everything.

Would I use it again? Yes. I would actually be interested in seeing how my sprinting speed endurance went when I was using Cordygen5.

Would I recommend? Yes. For the endurance athlete or individual who trains both aerobically and anaerobically in the 'same' session, Cordygen5 is definitely a product that would benefit them.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the reviews and log Rosie....highly appreciated and definitely enjoyable :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review of Shred Ultra/Cordygen5 Stack

The Female Terminator Meets Shred Ultra_Log Header.jpg

Millennium Sport Technologies started me off in 2010. This is my experience...

Shred Ultra/Cordygen5 Stack

Body Composition: 7/10. Pre and post-Shred Ultra indicate that I lost bodyfat. Pre: body mass - 53kg, body composition - 10.9% BF. Post: body mass - 50.82kgkg (-2.18kg/4.8lb), body composition - 9.3% BF (-1.6% BF). I lost a total of 1.05kg (i.e. 2.35lb) of BF and also 1.13kg (i.e. 2.49lb) of lean body mass (LBM). Although the final body statistics (i.e. body mass and body composition) indicate that I LOST LBM, the LBM that I lost was probably predominantly in the form of food and water weight...Girths changed a bit, with the most changes occurring in the last week - which, coincidentally was when I was not using Shred Matrix and increased my calories and carbohydrate intake (from 60-80 g/day to 150-200g/day 6/7 days/week) and was the most calm. Overall the changes in girths were -1 cm (i.e. -0.4 inches) in shoulders, -2 cm (i.e. -0.8 inches) in chest, -3 cm (i.e. -1.2 inches) in waist, -3.5 cm (i.e. -1.4 inches) in hips, and -1 cm (i.e. -0.3 inches) in thighs (1 cm below gluteal fold). Girths are still bigger than what they were the last time I was 9.3% bodyfat, so I have gained muscle mass over the last 6 months, just randomly, and I gained then even from a year before that..The pre and post pictures give a better indicator re fat loss (pre on left, post on right), especially re legs definition.
Arm.jpg
Back.jpg

Midsection.jpg
Side.jpg
Legs.jpg

Endurance: 7/10. My endurance is usually pretty high, but was better during the first 2 weeks of the stack (coincidentally when the most stressed, or stress manifesting the most).

Strength: 7/10. Strength progressed as it should re natural progression.

Stack Overall: 7/10. My goals for this stack were to a) Get back to 8% bodyfat, b) Build my speed endurance back up, and c) Improve my strength. I didn't get to 8% bodyfat, but, given the the last couple of weeks my results were ok. I ran ONCE in the entire time that I used this stack, so I can't know what my speed endurance was re sprinting. My strength improved as I would expect it to progress.

Would I use this stack again? Maybe. With other products to make a greater stack.

Would I recommend this stack? Yes...Although both products target different goals, I would definitely recommend Cordygen5, but have used more effective fat burners/thermogenics than Shred Ultra...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the reviews and log Rosie....highly appreciated and definitely enjoyable :)
No worries, Chuck :) Thanks for letting me try the stack!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent gains in deffinition
Thanks, bud. It's mostly just getting leaner. Interesting thing was that my arms did NOT change at all re girths, but lost 2mm re skinfolds (although not very noticeable; I am VERY white in the pics).

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Want to give you a holy cow for detail and great review.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Want to give you a holy cow for detail and great review.....
LOL :D Thanks. My product reviews generally comprehensively cover all effects of the product being reviewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.