Lg's T-911 Sponsored by CraigMatthew

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Well, I was supposed to log this product a few months back...but with the insanity I have experienced in my life in the last few months mixed with a lack of desire to push hard at training/nutrition...I decided to hold off until it was more worthwhile. Now I have settled into some decent nutrition (still improving) and my training is back on track as I would like to compete via KB's in early to mid 2010. I will be using T-911 mainly for T boosting properties and I will be focusing mostly on increased s-e-x drive (as if I need it), intensity, and strength.

Thank you Mr. Craig Matthew for sponsoring this log, and know that it will be of the complete truth and there will be no embelishing for or against the product one way or another. Without further adieu, I welcome you and I thank you in advance for subscribing along with me :). First day on the product will be tomorrow (Dec 7th 2009).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Summary
Alrighty then...off we go :). Today (Monday) was day 1 on log and it was a good one. My nutrition was totally on track and I had a good KB workout to show for it. I can't say I noticed a ton during day 1 of T-911, but it struck me as the kind of supp that needed a bit of time to build up the last time I ran it. What I can comment on so far though is that I enjoy the taste (especially compared to E-911 which is uggghhhhh) and I enjoy that it's a sublingual product. I've only used a handful of sublinguals so its cool to see some more on the market.

For dosing today, I took one pill in the morning and another about 30 mins pre w/o. Here is the lift. All exercises done with a 24kg Kettlebell.

KB Swings
3 sets x 10 reps
KB one arm long cycle
2 sets x 12 reps *right*
2 sets x 12 reps *left*
KB Bent over Row
2 sets x 8 reps *right*
2 sets x 8 reps *left*
KB Floor Press
2 sets x 8 reps *right*
2 sets x 8 reps *left*

Nutrition
1 - 3 scrambled eggs with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO from here on out), 2 pieces of whole grain toast
2 - 1 large navel orange, 1 medium banana
3 - baked cod with homemade tartar sauce, brown rice with veggies
4 - Shake made from = 2.5 scoops allthewhey isolate, 8oz skim milk, 1 teaspoon almond butter, ice cubes, blend.
5 - 3 scrambled eggs with 1 teaspoon EVOO, 1/2 can corned beef hash

Supplements
2 T-911
4 NitroCeps
4 Cre-02
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
1 Somnidren GH
1 CoreABC
2.5 scoops AllTheWhey

Pic/Vid/Quote
After a long day it looks as though Aiden is ready for sleep before Mr. Riley is :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed..you just had the babys not to long ago correct?, Well (Wife Did:D) haha the one is passed out cold on the couch! priceless

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Subbed..you just had the babys not to long ago correct?, Well (Wife Did:D) haha the one is passed out cold on the couch! priceless
yeah they aren't even 6mo old yet :). They are monster big though. They must have that "freakish" muscle :veryhappy:

Thanks for subbing buddy!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even 6 months old! Holy Cow man!..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow it's only been a week since I updated huh .... ugh. My sincerest apologies to anyone following. Its really come down to either update the log, or get the workout in...and i've chosen my health. I started a 2nd job a couple of days ago so now i'm working a full time (5 days) job and a part time (3 days) job also....so it has affected my routine a bit to try and adjust, but i've back to cooking in a fast paced enviornment...so it's good cardio at least :)

I have begun doing something new just as a kind of "enforcement" to stick to my program so to speak. Starting just a few days ago (in the midst of working 34 hours in 2 days) I began forcing myself to pump out 50 KettleBell swings each day. I normally would also do 50 pushups and 50 situps...but things have been crazy so i've stuck with the swings. I will continue this and perhaps gradually go up to 75 and maybe even 100 by the end of the log. Time will tell.

I will post full updates from here on out....but I actually just ordered some MyoLean Evolution and am in the process (hopefully) of trading for 10lbs of IDS Multi Pro so i'd be stocked for a bit. I have about 10 servings of my all the whey left and then i'm completely tapped for protein as it stands. Ugh. We will see how fast I get the MyoLean to my door ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
cute kids duece-but they need tennis raquets, lol.:bigok:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Summary
Well its been a while since a real update, so let's get this going eh? Today I only had to work my cooking job so I worked 5:30am til around 2pm after sleeping about 6 hours. For anyone that doesn't know....thats actually good, haha. This past weekend I worked 34 hours and I slept a total of maybe 6 hours in 2 nights. I was happy for sleep...and for being off from my night job as well. I am now off the next 2 days from both jobs and I plan to hit the KB hard one day, and get to the pitch for the other. The fantastic news of today is - I just ordered a 32kg Pro Grade Competition style KettleBell. For anyone that doesn't know, those are the KB's used at all major tournaments and challenges in the US and most of the world. I plan to compete early next year....so owning this tool is essential!

The effects of T-911 are officially here and in full effect at this point. I am experiencing a bit more strength and my libido is OUT OF CONTROL. I am normally the kind of guy who is "in the mood"....but this is just ridiculous. I am happy when I get to put it to good use so to speak...but when I am not able to "work on cahhhdio"....it sucks thinking about it all day long and having intense feelings of wanting to, haha. Either way....the product IS working.

Nutrition kinda sucked today...but i'm still getting used to the new schedule with the job and all. Since I have to be there so early, I plan to drink some MyoLean Evolution (for as long as it lasts) before I go in and then have maybe some allthewhey or whatever other protein I use next (may try ordering from true protein) after work.

For dosing today, I took one pill at work around 10am and another around 6pm. All I did today was my 50 KB swings and some slight stretching and uhhh....ya knnow.......Cahhhhdio.

KB Swings
50 reps

Nutrition
1 fiberone granola bar
3 slices bacon
1 biscuit
2 burgers with pickles and onions minus bread
2 chicken breasts
1 egg
2 slices kashi "mushroom trio" thin crust pizza
1 shake made of 2.5 scoops allthewhey isolate, almond butter, oats, skim milk, ice.
40oz diet soda
LOTS of water

Supplements
2 T-911
4 Cre-02
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
2.5 scoops AllTheWhey

Pic/Vid/Quote
This is the exact bell that I have on the way :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So libido is way up now eh brother! Good boy!! haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So libido is way up now eh brother! Good boy!! haha
its bananas. Seriously...I see an attractive girl and my mind starts a process it shouldn't.

edit : if my gf sees that....i'm dead. :ziplip:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911 sure does have that effect^^^:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its bananas. Seriously...I see an attractive girl and my mind starts a process it shouldn't.

edit : if my gf sees that....i'm dead. :ziplip:
believe me brother, it's when that process stops that you girl will be pissed, lol.:bigok:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
sub'd CT!! I'm on the T911 right now and it is AWESOME!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for missing yesterdays update everyone...I am going to post both days now so I dont fall behind :)

Day 9

Summary
So this was my first full day off in a bit....I was off from both jobs and even though I had a good deal of running around to do...it felt good. Other than a ton of stuff around the house, some "cahhhdio", and some KB stuff..not much else to mention. Sadly now, I forget my nutrition totally so I won't be posting that.

For dosing today, I took one pill at work around noon and another around 6pm. All I did today was my KB stuff and some slight stretching and uhhh....ya knnow.......Cahhhhdio. I also did a ton of stuff around the house so I was moving all day pretty much.

KB Swings
50 reps
KB Power Clean
1 set (ea. arm) of 12 reps
KB Snatch
1 set (ea. arm) of 12 reps

Nutrition
dunno.

Supplements
2 T-911
4 Cre-02
3 Cordygen 5
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
3 scoops MyoLean Evolution

Pic/Vid/Quote
Song of the day for sure.
YouTube- ALKALINE TRIO - Warbrain

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Summary
Today was good. Another day off from both jobs (i'm going to get spoiled) and I spent it well. I spent a lot of time with the boys and cooking some food off for the week...and then tonight I went out with a few buddies and played hockey in the 13 degree weather. I played really well for not playing in a real long time...scored a pair of goals...and I am fairly certain another one of my shots broke this guy Chris' nose. It took a nasty hop off his stick and went straight up into his nose. It was a damned bloody mess. I felt bad....but it's part of the game man. "donate blood...play hockey".

No KB swings today...but only because I ran out of time and i'm exhausted! I'm hoping the new KB arrives soon....I didnt even get a shipping confirmation from the company yet so I hope they sent it.

Only took 1 T-911 today...but all effects were still "up" and present.

Hockey
1.5 hours

Nutrition
turkey breast, romaine, tomato, SB mayo, 2 slices double protein wheat bread
16oz orange juice
2 morningstar veggie burgers, organic ketchup, 1 slice double protein wheat bread
12oz diet soda
meatloaf made with 93% lean beef
cajun chicken breast
2 scoops MyoLean Evoltion in 2% milk
3 handfuls SB popcorn
about a dozen ****tail shrimp

Supplements
1 T-911
4 Cre-02
3 Cordygen 5
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
2 scoops MyoLean Evolution

Pic/Vid/Quote
another song of the day vote (why cant I get the vid to show in the box?)
YouTube- As I Lay Dying - Forever

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
After 3 cycles, T-911 remains unchallenged as my absolute favorite supplement.
I have never done a cycle before so I can't comment from that point of view. I know thats primarily what the product is aimed for though....but as far as general libido boost and a bit of added "umph" with the weights....it's doing quite well for me.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never done a cycle before so I can't comment from that point of view. I know thats primarily what the product is aimed for though....but as far as general libido boost and a bit of added "umph" with the weights....it's doing quite well for me.
I meant "cycles" of T-911. Like you, I have never used anything suppressive. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I meant "cycles" of T-911. Like you, I have never used anything suppressive. :)
And that is with both the OG 911 and the new!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, interested to hear your comparison of the two as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool, interested to hear your comparison of the two as well.
me too, i thought the original beta that i logged was much, much better.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DUECE DUECE!@!!! HEy you never said anything about your log. . .. :eek: haha IM IN BRUTHA. . .GETIT!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
DUECE DUECE!@!!! HEy you never said anything about your log. . .. :eek: haha IM IN BRUTHA. . .GETIT!!!
glad to have you along brother! I still gotta hit you up for my collage, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Summary
Another good day in the books. I got a surprise and was off from both jobs again. I originally was supposed to work my morning job but they told me my schedule changed and today was my 1st day off for the new week over there....so cool. I spent a lot of the day with the boys and doing stuff around the house....but I did manage to get a KB session in today. I had to end it a bit early because I ripped open my hand pretty good at work the other day and the KB made it open up again. Otherwise, a decent session :)

I took 2 T-911 today. 1 right before workout and the other right before dinner. Still surely feeling the effects on both libido as well as strength.

KB swings
5 sets x 10 reps
KB one arm Long Cycle
3 sets x 8 reps - left arm
3 sets x 8 reps - right arm
KB Snatch
1 sets x 8 reps - left arm
1 sets x 8 reps - right arm
KB Front Squat
3 sets x 8 reps
Unilateral Leg Work
Rx 1 - 30 seconds (ea leg)
Rx 2 - 30 seconds (ea leg)
Rx 3 - 30 seconds (ea leg)

Nutrition
Grams Calories %-Cals
Calories 2,163
Fat 57.8 516 23 %
Saturated 12.5 112 5 %
Polyunsaturated 6.3 56 3 %
Monounsaturated 10.4 92 4 %
Carbohydrate 187.0 748 34 %
Dietary Fiber 28.0
Protein 235.2 957 43 %

***fitday'd it today***

Supplements
2 T-911
4 Cre-02
4 NitroCeps
1 RagNOrok Ultra
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
1 Glycobol *old stash*
4 scoops MyoLean Evolution

Pic/Vid/Quote
Here's my beat up hand after it was done bleeding :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... t-911 looks to be a solid product, cant wait to see what it does for ya!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 15

Summary
Whew....where do I even start?! On saturday and sunday all I did was my KB swings because of working both of my jobs and having less than 4 hours sleep to work with between them. On monday I didn't do anything, and I didn't do anything today....for the same reason. Because of the non-slip shoes I had for work being too tight and awkwardly shaped for my foot...I have had intense pains shooting through my foot all weekend long now. Last night I went out and got new non slips for work and now my foot didn't hurt all day, but it's still sore from being in pain for days now. I am hoping tonight's sleep is restorative enough that I can get a good workout in tomorrow on my day off (one day off this week).

Got some very very unexpected news last night as well. This could very well just be a coincidence but I figure it's worth stating anyway. First let's go with the news.....my lady is already pregnant again! The twins are only 6 months old....so it's pretty intense. Now the potential coincidence.....

Both times babies were conceived...I was using T-911. Last time it was the old version...this time it's the "upgrade". Coincidence?!

I took 2 T-911 today. 1 as I got into my prep at work around noon and the other around 7pm.

Nutrition

Didnt keep track today really. A lot of picking at work with no actual meals.

Supplements
2 T-911
4 Cre-02
2 Mvp365
2 Zmk
4 Cal-Mag Citrate
2 scoops MyoLean Evolution

Pic/Vid/Quote
great song by a great band
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDF3p_eawo"]YouTube- Thrice - All That's Left[/ame]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe we should add something about baby making to the product lable:lol:..Awesome news man, wow twins and expecting?...Whewwwwwwww:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe we should add something about baby making to the product lable:lol:..Awesome news man, wow twins and expecting?...Whewwwwwwww:)
lol... my wife wants another kid maybe I can convience her to buy me some t911 after I read her this post..

Also congrats CTduce..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's hope the T doesn't stand for Twins!! j/k Congrats big man..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha for real man....gotta find out if this has happened with anyone else, lol

lol... my wife wants another kid maybe I can convience her to buy me some t911 after I read her this post..

Also congrats CTduce..
hahaha i'd definitely show her the thread at least. might be worth a shot!

Let's hope the T doesn't stand for Twins!! j/k Congrats big man..
hahha it may just. I'm afraid it's going to be more than 1 again. Now THAT would be intense.

Wow, man, talk about a hectic life! Don't let BW in here, she'll start gettin' ideas (she's a big fan of T-911 too, if you know what I mean ;))
who's BW? lol....the T is crazy man....really crazy.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hows the T911 treating you now brother??

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hows the T911 treating you now brother??
it's going real well. Its been tough to update with the holidays and working 2 jobs insanely this last week...but i'm off tomorrow so I should be able to get some updates in for the days I missed :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! hahah where the invite. . . .:32: hahah Well I'm in brutha!! i hear lots of good things about t911!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure the little ones are keeping him very busy!..hope all is well:)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can only imagine!! I think some E-911 would be needed for sure.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
oh man you have no idea. between the boys, my two jobs, and moving....it's been an outrageous week. I live in a real touristy area so we have been getting slammed at both of my jobs this week, and I needed to get everything moved out of my old place and into my new place (holdover place at my girl's rents) today and I had 2 days off in the last 12 to do it with. It's outrageous.

I am going to get a full update in tonight if it kills me, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 23

Summary
Well all I can say to anyone following is that i'm very sorry for the lack of updating, and I hope I can keep it more consistant from here on out. I actually haven't taken T-911 in a few days now (PM'ing for info) out of curiosity over something, but I wanted to update anyway just to get in and give some insight into ... life :)

Today was the 2nd to last day (out of about a bajillion) of moving out of our awful house that we were in for the last 9 months. I am real happy to be out of there, but the move on top of working both jobs has been anything but easy. I am beat up (left knee pain, pain in both hands with a hard grip, a black eye from a dresser falling into my face, etc) and i'm really tired. Tomorrow I work my cooking job in the morning and then I have to finish moving everything out and doing a final cleaning (scrub the oven, mop the floor, steamvac the carpets) and then this whole mess will be another step behind us :). I did NOT get a workout in today....but I did move a great deal of stuff, and I lifted every single pound of weights/bars/med balls/kettlebells at least twice with putting them in the car and then taking them back out at the new place...lol. Trust me....this move has been enough of a workout for sure.

What is everyones new year resolutions?! Mine is to see how long I can go without consuming pork :)

I took 0 T-911 today. I will probably start back up with the remaining 10 days or so once I chat with a representative.

Nutrition

Didnt keep track today really. A lot of picking at work with no actual meals.

Supplements
0 T-911
4 Cre-02
2 Mvp365
2 Cal-Mag Citrate
3 scoops MyoLean Evolution

Pic/Vid/Quote
None for today...I have to get some rest. Happy New Year everyone!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like your resolution should be to slow down a bit. Here's to a better 2010 Deuce!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy new years bud!

I'm curious to know what the t-911 question is about

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Happy new years bud!

I'm curious to know what the t-911 question is about
Me as well...
with my lady being pregnant, I want to make sure that there is no way that the ingredients from the product can affect the baby if I am still sexually active with her.

I got a very "pc" answer from LG....so I am awaiting a bit more clarity before I resume using T-911.