Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Firstly a huge thanks to Palo Alto Labs, and especial BravoLima!! For giving me the chance to not only try Anabolic Edge, but also Leviathan Reloaded, and to give my opinions and views.

GOALS
I'm just coming off a 2 week break from the gym due to getting sick the following day to my last workout, I feel I'm fully recovered and ready to get reloaded with Anabolic Edge & Leviathan Reloaded.
With this run I intend to shed some extra weight I accumulated over the holiday and from not working out all this time, I also look forward to rebuild my strength that has left me.

The training style I like to use is 2 days on followed by 1~2 days off depending on workload, I train chest/tris, back/biceps, legs, shoulders/traps.
In this log I will try to update daily by reporting on the effects of these supplements and on my workouts progress including aggression, muscle fullness and hardness, I will give a complete rating once the cycle is complete rather than rating every day.

Supplements, the only other supplements I will take during this run will be Jack3d for my p/w plus other essential amino acids.

Product Write up!!!

WARNING: EXTREME BIO-HAZARD. This Product is Not Intended for the Weak.

It's there. Right below the surface. Just waiting to be released: The lean, shredded body you've always wanted. All you have to do is unleash the Monster within!

The Next Generation of Fat Incinerating, Lean Muscle Building Technology
Introducing Leviathan Reloaded, the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive lean muscle building while dramatically increasing focus and mood. Typical run of the mill fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass.

Not Anymore.....
With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition or the beach. Leviathan Reloaded represents the next generation in fat burning technology combining ultra intense fat burning potential, while regulating insulin and blood sugar levels. Reloaded will shred you up fast while enabling you to continue to pack on the slabs of ultra dense lean muscle. Never again will you have to sacrifice those hard fought for muscle gains in order to severly cut fat.

Leviathan Reloaded was engineered unlike any other product to provide you with the following extreme fat burning and lean muscle building benefits:

• Produces extreme Anti-Catabolic Fat Burning which results in Fat Lipolysis while preserving lean muscle mass.
• Increases Norephinephrine production, the single most important hormone for burning fat, by over 50%.
• Promotes Neuro Intensification & Aggressive Focus for powerful energized workouts.
• Stimulates the body's natural testosterone production Non-Hormonally causing your body to constantly be in an anabolic state, allowing optimal lean uscle gains and overall Muscle Hardness.
• Increases the levels of “good estrogens” (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of "bad" estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen). Not only does increased production of 2-hydroxyestrogen result in higher levels of testosterone output but 2-hydroxyestrogen also has been shown to rapidly metabolize fat.
• Regulates blood sugar and Insulin levels helping curb appetite and the energy crashes from high carbohydrate meals

Extreme Shredding

The 5 key fat burning components of Leviathan Reloaded help's significantly increase fat loss by stimulating the increased production of Norephinephrine by the body while acting as an Alpha Receptor blocker on adipose tissue cells. With the majority of alpha receptors blocked, greater numbers of beta receptors are left open for the increased volume of the fat burning hormone Norephinephrine to attach to. The binding of the Norephinephrine to the adipose tissue beta receptors stimulates Lipolysis of greater numbers of the fat cells. What separates Leviathan Reloaded from all fat loss products is the addition of 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine. 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine provides increased lipolysis (the breaking down of fat) but unlike regular Yohimbine-Hcl which has a half life in the body of only 2 hours 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine stay active in the body for 6 to 8 hours. This increased activity from 11-Hydroxy-Yohimbine allows the body to stay in an optimum fat burning state for significantly longer periods then your typical fat burner.

Mass Potentiator
Normal fat burning products are designed to only burn fat at the sacrifice of also burning off hard gained muscle mass. Leviathan Reloaded is the first product to ever successfully combine ultra-intense fat burning potential with explosive muscle building. With Leviathan Reloaded, a cutting phase is no longer necessary to make sure you are lean and ripped enough for competition. Increased production of Testosterone and 2-Hydroxyestrogen keeps the body in a constant anabolic state, allowing for increased muscle gains and improved overall muscle density. Leviathan Reloaded will shred you up while enabling you to continue to pack on slabs of ultra dense lean muscle.

Let’s face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle.

Compare that to the body’s favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of stored energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it’s easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.

Your body’s main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it’s impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone.

In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.

Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don’t want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone?

You need an ANABOLIC EDGE

And now, its time to get RELOADED!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck and glad to see u got urs.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, mine arrived on Friday, both bottles are still sealed and due to my weekend activity with the kids I will start taking it on Monday morning.

On a side note, I talked with my gym partner yesterday and he tells me the gym we go to has gone 24 hours, thats really cool to have unlimited access to the gym. They added a key pad outside for members to have gym access, yesterday I checked that my key works, if I have enough time today I'll swing by, but most likely tomorrow is my kickoff day

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Thanks bro, mine arrived on Friday, both bottles are still sealed and due to my weekend activity with the kids I will start taking it on Monday morning.

On a side note, I talked with my gym partner yesterday and he tells me the gym we go to has gone 24 hours, thats really cool to have unlimited access to the gym. They added a key pad outside for members to have gym access, yesterday I checked that my key works, if I have enough time today I'll swing by, but most likely tomorrow is my kickoff day
Glad to see the bottles finally showed up! I'll be following along!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I made it to the gym this afternoon after been away for so long to get a feel for my strength, I kept my lifts at the same weight as before and almost completed the same amount of reps, this will be my baseline... i did not start taking these supps though, I plan to start this venture tomorrow morning, today I weighted in at 190lbs, my dosing protocol for AE will 2x3 per day since I'm near that 200lbs mark, for LR I will follow the recommend 1x2 per day for the first 3 days and take it from there, so tomorrow I will start my reload cycle :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 1
Monday, December 07, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 190.8 (0)

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 1x 7:30am, 1x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Today marks the start of this run, my weight in and bf % from today will be used as the baseline for this run. I got in the gym at my usual time of 5am and proceeded through my workout and it was a great one, I was done i less than an hour while remaining focus. I only dosed AE pre-workout and later dosed LR at the recommended 1x2 for the first 2 days, as you'd expect there's no feeling of these supps but it sure feels good to get back in the gym and have a good workout

Today marked my 2nd training day this means tomorrow will be my off day then followed by legs workout, its been many weeks since i trained legs, I'm sure i will feel it for a few days ;)

Training: Back & Biceps
Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
Back
Hyperextensions 12x35 12x35 12x35
Deadlifts 10x45's 10x55's 10x65's
Free Stand T Bar Rows 10x45 10x70 10x90
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x60 10x60
Machine Curls 30x40 30x40 30x40
Incline Curls 10x25 10x25 10x25
Single Arm Cable Curls 10x40 10x50 10x50

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.4 (+1.6)

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 1x 8:30am, 1x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 8:30am, 2x 11:30am, 2x 4:30pm

I got up much later than usual, I was working very late last night which kept me up till 1am and didn't get enough rest, today I feel sore from yesterdays workout, I think the pull ups is what did it, my forearms, back and lats are feeling it now, I hope this stack has some recover enhancement properties b/c I sure feel like kill it in the gym.

My weight had a nice increase and my bf has a good drop of 2 points, if this keeps up I'll be very happy and maybe skip on cardio to attain my goal (lol, wishful thinking on my part)

Anyhow, I will get some good rest tonight and tomorrow is legs day, first one in weeks I dont even remember last time my legs were sore, I'm sure I will be reminded tomorrow though

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subed man good luck.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
thanks, I'll be stopping by your log as well to compare notes ;)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm just on my second day on it and waiting for it to kick in... I notice you're dosing 2x2 per day I've bumped my dose to 2x3 to get the extra kick ;)

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
Subed, This looks freakin legit! I am absolutley looking foward to yuor results! I like your layout too. I'm on an H/M drol cycle, but we started at the same time!

Good luck man, It's good to see someone with true passion for working out and how great it feels when you arrive at the gym after a short layoff!!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subed, This looks freakin legit! I am absolutley looking foward to yuor results! I like your layout too. I'm on an H/M drol cycle, but we started at the same time!

Good luck man, It's good to see someone with true passion for working out and how great it feels when you arrive at the gym after a short layoff!!!!
thanks for the complements, yeah... it sure feel great to get back in the gym and training again... my best nights of sleep is when i cant even move from being sore... I feel that I'm getting near that stage again :)

your cycle should treat you nicely with some solid gains... I tried M-Drol a while back and it was the best ph I've tried, I sure will try it again in the future, keep us up to date on how it goes.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.8 (+3)
BF% -2.2

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 2x 7:30am, 2x 4:30pm
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11:00am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Got up at my usual before dawn or 4:20am wake up call, still feeling sore from last Mondays workout, 2 weeks off from the gym seems like an eternity at least that's what my body is tell me after just 2 workouts, but I'm starting to get used to DOMS. Weighted in upon waking and I'm noticing a steady weight increased accompanied by bf% drop of 2 points plus, I'm not noticing any physic changes but anyways those are hard to come by ;)

Took my AE before working out and I feel as though my strength is picking up although I'm not trying any PRs just yet. Training session was awesome, I had not done legs in weeks and it feels good to train them again although towards the end when i was losing my balance when doing lunges its just been too long since i've done them.

Training: Quads & Hamstrings
Quads
Leg Extension 12x60 12x70 12x80
Barbell Squats 10x35 10x45 10x55
Leg Press 15x180 15x180 15x180
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 12x81 12x85 10x88
Barbell Lunges 10x30 10x30 10x30
Seated Leg Curls 12x180 10x195 10x195
Calfs
Seated Calf Raises 15x90 15x90 15x90
Maintenance
Cable Crunch 25x100 25x110 25x120
Pullups 5x2

Eye Candy

Video of the Day!
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Tomorrow I had planned to do shoulders but I have to work late tonight and not sure when I'll be done, so I will take tomorrow off that will be followed by shoulders then chest/traps on Saturday.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
SB, good that you stopped by here.. you recently took AE, how did it treat you? I recall you mentioned you had 2 bottles.

On side note, the job I had to do tonight was taken care of during the day this means I will be going in the gym tomorrow morning.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
SB, good that you stopped by here.. you recently took AE, how did it treat you? I recall you mentioned you had 2 bottles.
Yeah that was a little while ago. I felt good on it. You're sure to like it.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 4
Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.2 (+2.4)
BF% -2.1

Supps:
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11:30am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Today I got in the gym about 10min late but the good part that I managed to get there, I'm currently dealing with some major DOMS from yesterdays leg training but its all good.

Training session was good, not great but it was great, I had not done shoulders in a long time so I was just trying different things out with different weights I feel that I could have pushed harder, perhaps its AE starting to kick and increasing my strength, I just found out the AE has recovery properties, that will be welcome once recovery time is improved :thumbsup:

Tomorrow is my off day to rest then Saturday and Sunday I'll be beck in the gym to train chest/tris then bacl/bicpes

Training: Shoulders & Traps
Shoulders
Dumbbell Presses 10x40 10x45 10x45
Lateral Deltoid Raises 10x20 10x20 10x25
Single Arm Deltoid Raises 10x30 10x30 10x30
OBB Shoulder Press 10x25 10x35 10x45
OBB Upright Rows 10x20 10x20 10x20
Reverse Peck Deck 10x90 10x100 10x110
Traps
Dumbell Shrugs 15x50 15x60 15x60
Maintenance
Cable Crunch 25x120 25x120 25x120
Dips 10x2

Eye Candy of the day!

Workout song of the day
YouTube- Metallica - And Justice For All (Lisbon 2007)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm heading out to the gym right now, since its a weekend day I dont get up as early, I'l have my update posted later on once I get back, cheers

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.3 (+2.5)
BF% -2.5

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 2x 8:30am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
I'm definitely feeling my endurance moving up at the end of the first week, while in the gym my ipod batteries died and I just keep pushing the weight along as if i was listening to some kick ass music, AE is becoming impressive and libido has increased as well. I'm also starting to notice come leaning out on my mid section which is a welcome sight.

Training: Chest & Triceps
Chest
Incline Bench Press 12x40's 12x50's 10x60's
SM Bench Press 10x55's 10x65's 10x75's
DB Butterflys 10x30 10x30 10x30
Pec Deck Butterflys 15x150 15x160 15x170 15x180
Triceps
SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x45's 12x45's 12x45's
V Bar Pushdowns 6 12x140 12x150 12x160 10x150
Overhead cable Extension 7 12x110 12x120 12x130
Seated Machine Ext. 8 12x140 12x150 12x160

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 7
Sunday, December 13, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 193.4 (+2.6)
BF% -1.7

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 2x 8:30am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Endurance and strength have become very solid at the end of the first week... today I changed my deadlifts routine to do less rps but higher weight, I was surprized to be lifting that much, I sure got a good pump from each set.

All in all I'm very impressed with how this combo of LR and AE are turning out :thumbsup:

Monday is my off day to rest tomorrow I go back and train legs, I'll be upping the weights again.

Training: Back & Biceps
Back
Hyperextensions 12x35 12x35 12x35
Deadlifts 6x235 6x335 6x335
Free Stand T Bar Rows 10x45 10x70 10x90
Biceps
Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x60 10x60
Machine Curls 30x40 30x40 30x40
Incline Curls 10x25 10x25 10x25
Single Arm Cable Curls 10x40 10x50 10x50

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
good work Ed!! Glad to see that your endurance is increasing. I would expect it to w/ this awsome stack - like to see you bumping the weight up too!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
good work Ed!! Glad to see that your endurance is increasing. I would expect it to w/ this awsome stack - like to see you bumping the weight up too!
yeah, so far I've been impressed by this stack, my endurance in the gym has been lifted a few notches I'm now starting to see my lifts heading south, and its great to see my space tire get deflated :D

boxrocker

boxrocker

Awards
yeah, so far I've been impressed by this stack, my endurance in the gym has been lifted a few notches I'm now starting to see my lifts heading south, and its great to see my space tire get deflated :D
Haha, Losing a little space tire is like waking up to presents under the tree!! Keep it up!

purelife1

just curious if your weight is still increasing...its seams like this is working for you but do you think the gains are solid or just something similar to creatine with fluid filled muscle etc.. also in your post on the 13th states bf down 1.7%.. is this total loss since starting or just since last measurement... i ask this as i am currently taking leviathan and reset ad and my bf seems to be going down and weight up and im considering dropping the reset and switching to this stack next week..thanks

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 9
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 192.0 (+1.2)
BF% -1.9

Supps:
Anabolic Edge - 2x 4:30am, 2x 11:00am, 2x 4:30pm

Narrative:
Wow this workout was supperb, the endurance I was under really made me lose track of time I spent in the gym and the amount to sets I ended up doing... I later realized I did too many sets plus I upped the weight on all of them :D including BB lunges where I was able to maintain my balance till the end, but ended up not doing any crunches, ohh well I'll do them next time. Not been getting much rest recentle so one thing I did noticed throught the day was I feeling pretty tired.

AE is doing its job pretty well on me along with endurance and now strength being up I'm also notecing in my libido. LV is kicking in as well, I dont know why my weight has not gone up more but maybe the lack of rest has something to do with it, BF is not as low as once was I think its b/c my last meal is coming in too late but I gotta eat before sleep

Training: Quads & Hamstrings
Quads
Leg Extension 1 10x80 10x90 10x100
Barbell Squats 2 10x35 10x60 10x70
Leg Press 3 15x180 15x180 15x225 15x225
Hamstrings
Lying Leg Curl 4 10x85 10x88 10x92 10x99
Barbell Lunges 5 10x35 10x40 10x40
Seated Leg Curls 12x180 10x195 10x210
Calfs
Seated Calf Raises 20x90 20x90 20x90

Distraction of the day

Video of the Day!
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

freaking videos dont render right :grumpy:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
just curious if your weight is still increasing...its seams like this is working for you but do you think the gains are solid or just something similar to creatine with fluid filled muscle etc.. also in your post on the 13th states bf down 1.7%.. is this total loss since starting or just since last measurement... i ask this as i am currently taking leviathan and reset ad and my bf seems to be going down and weight up and im considering dropping the reset and switching to this stack next week..thanks
my weight had a nice jump off the gate since I had 2 plus weeks off the gym my body responded quickly, right now it may have plateau or not... also I have been getting much rest recently that could be a factor.

AE is definitely better than any creatine you get, the endurance and strength increases are not comparable to any creatine I've tried.

My BF comparison is from day 1 back in 12/7, I attribute my bf drop on LV however I'd like to see that progress to continue steady even if at a slow pace... I currently take 2x2 per day, whats your protocol like?

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice Ed!!! very nice!!

I have also been eating a lot before bed now - it feels weird going to bed full lol

purelife1

my weight had a nice jump off the gate since I had 2 plus weeks off the gym my body responded quickly, right now it may have plateau or not... also I have been getting much rest recently that could be a factor.

AE is definitely better than any creatine you get, the endurance and strength increases are not comparable to any creatine I've tried.

My BF comparison is from day 1 back in 12/7, I attribute my bf drop on LV however I'd like to see that progress to continue steady even if at a slow pace... I currently take 2x2 per day, whats your protocol like?
im taking 2x2 a day as well along with 1x2 reset a day..i started at 225 2 weeks ago and dropped down to 223 now up to 227 yesterday but could be from heavier carb intake..however carbs are from 3 apples a day oatmeal for breakfast and green veggies only..either way so far i love the leviathan but if im going to gain size and get leaner i might as well go for it with AE instead of reset..i have to wear a belt with all pants and shorts now and shirts very tight in arms but loose everywhere else

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
nice Ed!!! very nice!!

I have also been eating a lot before bed now - it feels weird going to bed full lol
yeah... its not good to have a heavy meal before bed... I usually like making some noodle soup with 3 eggs around 8pm but been doing that 1 hour late... I should switch to some cottage cheese with peanut butter, but damn i like my soup :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
im taking 2x2 a day as well along with 1x2 reset a day..i started at 225 2 weeks ago and dropped down to 223 now up to 227 yesterday but could be from heavier carb intake..however carbs are from 3 apples a day oatmeal for breakfast and green veggies only..either way so far i love the leviathan but if im going to gain size and get leaner i might as well go for it with AE instead of reset..i have to wear a belt with all pants and shorts now and shirts very tight in arms but loose everywhere else
yeah, I would switch to AE & LV stack in your case they complement each other... are you doing any cardio? I have neglected cardio completely... I'm happy to make it to the gym but seldom do I get my cardio in, and I know that my bf would improve drastically but this seems like a very bad habit.... like some ppl like to smoke, I like to skip my cardio ;)

purelife1

yeah... its not good to have a heavy meal before bed... I usually like making some noodle soup with 3 eggs around 8pm but been doing that 1 hour late... I should switch to some cottage cheese with peanut butter, but damn i like my soup :D
to fill my belly late at night if i get hungry i take Greek organic yogurt and mix it with package of onion soup mix..leave in fridge for at least 2 hours then i use raw carrots cut like chips to dip it in there gives you that nice oniony soup flavor but its fat free and 1/2 cup gives you extra 25-30 grams of protein

purelife1

yeah, I would switch to AE & LV stack in your case they complement each other... are you doing any cardio? I have neglected cardio completely... I'm happy to make it to the gym but seldom do I get my cardio in, and I know that my bf would improve drastically but this seems like a very bad habit.... like some ppl like to smoke, I like to skip my cardio ;)
cardio is lacking on my part..with all intentions i get up to run the lake etc but in order to run i have to shave time from my workout so i normally take the extra 30 minutes to my workouts..im considering buying a weight vest next week and jogging around lake so i get my cardio and extra workout on my leggs at same time

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
W: 191.8 (+1)
BF -3.1

Supps:
Leviathan Reloaded - 1x 8:30am, 1x 4:30pm

Taking this day off, I'd normally train 2 days in a row and take 1 day off but yesterday I was pretty drained so I decided not to tax my body too much by taking a little break.

Got a good bf drop reading this morning by having only a shake before bed last night, maybe thats the secret, I should do for the next few days to observe if bf drops at a higher rate.

Distraction of the day

Video of the day!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
to fill my belly late at night if i get hungry i take Greek organic yogurt and mix it with package of onion soup mix..leave in fridge for at least 2 hours then i use raw carrots cut like chips to dip it in there gives you that nice oniony soup flavor but its fat free and 1/2 cup gives you extra 25-30 grams of protein
hehe... you sound like a chef... I wish I could do all that... some times I dont even have 2 hours at home before I go to bed so a quick meal is what I'm looking for... actually shakes are the quickest meals :D but I also like to take 1/2 cup of cottage cheese with a can of tune, it may not sound good but it goes down easy and does not taste bad

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
cardio is lacking on my part..with all intentions i get up to run the lake etc but in order to run i have to shave time from my workout so i normally take the extra 30 minutes to my workouts..im considering buying a weight vest next week and jogging around lake so i get my cardio and extra workout on my leggs at same time
that sounds like a good idea of getting that weight vest... whats the going price for such vest? I've never looked it... I used to jog around my block, its exactly 1 mile but now days is way too cold to go out there :veryhappy:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
BTW, the youtube videos I posted are getting rendered right for anyone? all I see is a link, damn it!

purelife1

that sounds like a good idea of getting that weight vest... whats the going price for such vest? I've never looked it... I used to jog around my block, its exactly 1 mile but now days is way too cold to go out there :veryhappy:
normal price is around $50-60 for a 20lb vest..then they go way up from there..walmart actually carries a 20lb vest that runs around $50