Viking's Burning n' Churnin' the Adipo[~X] Tissue with Axis Labs

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established

ADIPO-X® v2.0 Advanced Fat-Loss & Powerful Energy
Let's face it, life is a competition. In the gym, on the contest stage, at the beach, or your next class reunion, don't let your competition upstage you! No matter what your game, you play to win! Come in shredded with Competition Strength ADIPO-X® Version 2.0. ADIPO-X® v2.0 is the strongest fat shredding, skin-thinning, high-energy fat loss product available. Achieve "contest-like" condition with the most comprehensive, most complete get-lean formula available!

A NEW ADIPO-X®? WHY IMPROVE ON PERFECTION?

ADIPO-X®, our original, best-selling Fat Incinerator, was specifically formulated to attack fat more aggressively than old school ephedrine. And it did. Powerful and strong, ADIPO-X® worked like no other product on the market before it.

ADIPO-X® original contains potent thermogenic components and effective metabolic up-regulators in addition to several key fat mobilizing and appetite-suppressing agents. The original ADIPO-X® formulation is a very formidable weapon in the war on fat. So why did we even think about changing it?

YOU ASKED FOR IT, SO WE DID IT!

The original ADIPO-X® has been so successful for us we were surprised when a few of you asked for more...

For those of you who want the push over the cliff, the final word in fat loss, we, made a few subtle but significant changes that make ADIPO-X® Version 2.0 even better than its powerful predecessor.

SIMPLY STRONGER THAN BIG BROTHER...

ATTACK FAT FROM ALL ANGLES! Like it's older brother, this next generation formula utilizes multiple metabolic pathways to target fat loss, allowing the body to maintain continuous, increased and ongoing fat-burning and coaxing the body to use fat first for fuel while sparing the breakdown of precious muscle tissue.

ADIPO-X® v2.0's clinically proven ingredients ramp up fat loss by stimulating the body's primary fat-mobilizing hormones, epinephrine and norepinephrine, to mobilize fatty acids from storage to be used for energy.

ADIPO-X® v2.0 clinically-proven, multi-pronged attack on fat works in the following ways:

1. Stimulates increased release of epinephrine and norepinephrine, the body's primary fat loss hormones. Epinephrine and norepinephrine stimulate the beta adrenergic receptors of the fat cell, or adipocyte, triggering the mobilization of fatty acids from storage areas within the fat cells to be used for energy. This process is called lipolysis.

2. Sustains lipolysis by "protecting" the chemical messenger, cAMP from breakdown. The secondary chemical messenger within the adipocyte that triggers the release of fatty acids and their utilization for energy is called cAMP, or cyclic AMP. ADIPO-X® v2.0 protects cAMP from breakdown and keeps it alive longer within the cell, prolonging the fat loss process.

3. Prevents these fat loss hormones from being broken down, allowing for continuous fat loss. ADIPO-X® v2.0, like it's older brother, contains several ingredients that prevent the breakdown of the fat-burning adrenal hormones by inhibiting the enzymes COMT and MAO. This prolongs the life of epinephrine and norepinephrine in the body, to prolong the fat burning process.

4. Inhibits alpha-receptor activation. While targeting the Beta receptors of the fat cell stimulated the release and burn of stored fat within the adipocyte, stimulation of the alpha adrenergic receptors will shut down the process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains several ingredients included to prevent activation of the alpha adrenergic receptors, to prevent the slow down of the fat loss process.

5. Increases the thermogenic uncoupling process. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports thermogenesis, or the utilization of the fatty acids for energy, once the stored fat released.

6. Blocks fat storage. The ingredients in ADIPO-X® v2.0 inhibit the synthesis from new fat by blocking the body's chemical process for storing fat.

7. Ramps up metabolism by supporting thyroid function. ADIPO-X® v2.0 supports the function of the thyroid, the body's metabolic regulation center. By ensuring proper thyroid function, metabolism can be enhanced, and ultimately fat loss is maximized.

SO WHAT'S NEW?

In addition to all that was great about the original formula, ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains powerful new components that aid in process of maximizing fat loss while improving performance, energy and focus.

Chocamine: a chemical derivative of chocolate, Chocamine contains specific key natural agents that mimic brain chemicals that govern appetite, alertness and mood. Chocamine is the reason why chocolate can produce euphoria, suppress appetite and have a stimulant-like effect.

Glucomannan (AmorphophallusKnojac): a soluble fiber derivative that helps with appetite control. Clinical studies show that Glucomannan can help curb appetite and contribute to fat loss. Glucomannan may also improve total cholesterol levels.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine: is a derivative of geranium oil which resembles the body's own chemical messenger epinephrine (adrenaline). Like adrenaline, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is a powerful CNS stimulant increasing energy and clarity, especially valuable to athletes during calorie restriction or when a high level of focus is needed. Most importantly, it is also thought that 1,3-Dimethylamylamine works through a similar chemical pathway as ephedrine, causing a rise in cAMP, the chemical messenger that triggers fat release.

Yohimbine HCL: Yohimbine is an alpha receptor antagonist. As such, this potent herbal derivative helps with fat loss by helping to keep the lipolytic process rolling, ongoing 24/7. This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas.

This is especially true in the body regions that are typically "problem areas" specific to gender. In women, these areas include the hips, thighs and butt, in med, it includes the midsection. Typically, fat cells in these gender-specific problem areas have a greater concentration of alpha receptors, compared to cells in other areas of the body. Yohimbine helps maximize fat loss especially in these areas. ADIPO-X® v2.0 contains the hydrochloride, standardized version of Yohimbine, which ensures maximum potency with each and every single dose.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to thank Clickster, Metroba, and the rest of the Axis Labs team for allowing me to run their newest Adipo-X 2.0 version! I was also hooked up with a 72 hour diuretic formula, so I'm looking forward to pushing my body to the brink here. I started yesterday, Sunday, November 22nd, and I'll be logging at least every day of working out.

I've got my diet in check - as usual - and it appears that I'll continue my LOW carb, high protein, medium fat intake. I'll go into the specifics more as we go along. I'm going in for a cut, primarily to lose those love handles, and to lean up further from top to toe.

I'll be posting pics tonight (hopefully), and if I've got time, I'll get on the body calipers (or have a P.T friend of mine) to check my bodyfat.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

10.00AM: 2 caps Adipo-x 2.0
- Optimum Nutrition Hydrowhey shake

3.30PM: 2 caps Adipo-x 2.0
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey shake

Onset: 20 minutes

Energy: 4/5
- a great, smooth pick-me-upper! Went from my normal zombie Sunday morning state to feeling fresh, awake and alert!

Euphoria: 3/5
- happy, yes; and definitely happier/greater mood than normal on Sundays

Appetite Suppression:
- I couldn't eat till 2PM . . appetite was crushed; i forgot I had to put a meal in, in all honesty! haha

Focus: 4/5
- I was mixing up Sunday football, homework, cooking dinner, kicking it with my girl . . . I felt great, and I was attentive to all things at once!

Body heat: 5/5
- Even when walking in 58 degree Texas 'winter' weather, my entire lower back was perspirating. i'll definitely be wearing loose shirts while taking this product, because just like the first Adipo-X version I used, perspiration/increase in metabolism is JACKED UP!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good start so far buddy :D

It'll be interesting to see what you find with the Xtract diuretic too.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Good start so far buddy :D

It'll be interesting to see what you find with the Xtract diuretic too.
I can't wait to try out the Xtract! I'll be comparing to MHP Xpel and Cellucor L2. Only 4 weeks down the road, and I'll let you know about that. Until then, let's enjoy Adipo-X :)

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #1 Training (Nov 22)

45 minutes Weight-training
- 3 shoulder movements (4-5 sets, 20+ reps)
- 2 back/trap movements (4-5 sets, 20+ reps)
- 3 ab movements (25+ reps)

45 minute Swimming session
- 1,500 meters freestyle

Bodyweight: 226.8 lbs.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #2 Training

40 minute Weight-training
-3 chest movements (15+ reps)
-2 biceps movements (15+ reps)
-1 ab movement (30 reps)
-1 serratus exercise (20+ reps)

35 minute swimming session
- 1,000 meter freestyle

Bodyweight: 227.0 lbs.

- Last night's workout, I did not dose the Adipo-X near my workout at all, and hence didn't get the insane thermo-genesis going.

- Tonight, I was ON FIRE during my workout! I was dripping sweat from every part of my body; drenched everything I touched. I was TORCHED red; NOT a good thing! Red top to bottom. I had to put my outer shirt on again, because it was embarrassing. I will keep a close eye on this effect the next couple of workouts, and adjust dosing/timing accordingly.

MOOD: 4/5

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Diet:

8.00AM
- ON Hydrowhey + MCT fats

10.30AM
- 3 cups salad, 10-12 oz. ground turkey, vinaigrette

1.00PM
- 2 scoops Cellucor Isopro, 1/2 cup cashews

3.30PM
- 3 cups salad, 10-12 oz. ground turkey, vinaigrette

5.30PM
- 1 scoop Isopro, 50 grams Vitargo

7.00PM
- 4 grams BCAA Ethyl-ester

8.00PM
- 1 scoop ON Hydrowhey, 1 scoop ON 2:1:1 Recovery

9.00PM
- 3 cups salad, 8 oz ground turkey, 1 lean turkey sausage (Jenni-O)

** I realize there are quite a few shakes, but that is the scenario, atm. I'm working 6-8 hours a day, and then class(es), so time doesn't allow me to cook as much as I used to. But in all honesty, I like it, because it helps me keep a lean, low-caloric diet, and I'm not risking bloating, etc. The isolate shakes w/fats on the sides give me quality calories for recovery.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Big fan of the original Adipo X.
I know you are. Remember those days this past Spring when we sampled them out. Back then, I was running every day, so I hope to incorporate an AM run here and there also. We'll see.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great start man! Looking forward to your results!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great bro!

My only advice when you get Xtract is to drink plenty of water with it. It will increase its effects and keep you from getting bad headaches to due to dehydration.

Keep up the great work.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks great bro!

My only advice when you get Xtract is to drink plenty of water with it. It will increase its effects and keep you from getting bad headaches to due to dehydration.

Keep up the great work.
For sure. I'm looking forward to those final three days. Just around Christmas time.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #3 (Tuesday)

Diet was the same as yesterday, but I enjoyed some snacks in the evening hours. And about 3 milk + banana milkshake Muscle Milk shakes with added MCT. It was too delicious to stop drinking them. Alongside of cashews.

I didn't hit the gym today, as two days on requires a day OFF without swimming and weights. I did go running for 30 minutes, though. Brought my dog and hit up the park. Did some High Box jump sets along with some hill sprints.

I popped the second dose of Adipo-X no more than 30 minutes prior to running in the afternoon. I didn't dose them in time so I was starting to feel drowsy and tired. I went running, and it never reallly hit. Then the very last 4-5 minutes of my run, thermogenesis kicked in hard core. I turned bright ret yet again, top to bottom. It must be a Yohimbine reaction. I am going to try a 1, 1, 1, 1 cap dosing scheme from here on. I hope that'll improve on the bad reaction ..

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I only turn red from Tequila, like light bulb red. I'd actually be down for some reactionary flush from a supp. I like it anytime I see symptoms of something working, which is probably why I was always a fan of the wide eyed, jitters.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Day #4 (Wednesday)

Woke up at 9.00AM. Popped 2 caps Adipo-X along a Hydrowhey/Muscle Milk shake. 45 minutes later, I began drinking 50 grams of vitargo with one stick of M5. At 11AM, I hit the gym.

Weight-training Session: 40 minutes

2-arm Wide-grip Hammer Pulldowns (uni-grip) (superset with) Plated Preacher Curls - 5 sets @ 15-25 reps each set.

Standing Decline Cable flyes (super set with) Plated Side Laterals (Machine) - 6 sets @ 15-25 reps a set

Hammer Free-standing Grip Front Presses (I'll try to find a picture of this one; it gives you the explosive, upward tackling motion in a Hammer Machine) .... Super set with ... Hammer Machine Shrugs (standing) - 6 sets @ 15-25 reps each set

EZ-grip Pressdowns (super set with) One-arm Cable Curls - 4 sets @ 15-25 reps each set

Swimming session
- 30 minutes
- 1,000 meter freestyle.

Weight: 228 lbs. (+1 .. damned muscle milks, haha)

I sweated like crazy in the gym. Turned bright red. I wasn't going to take 2 caps at once, but it was the first early AM session in months, and I had to WAKE UP to get to business .. Had great and MUCH improved stamina in the swimming pool. I didn't pause once today doing my freestyle.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
can anyone recommend a picture editing software?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal with the swimming. I've done 30 min straight once, but without goggles, so my eyes were not only ganja red, but my vision was blurry as hell. I need to get my cardio back on-point.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
What kinda software you need viking? Photoshop is always nice if your computer can handle it but if its to complicated to get your hands on it then download Google Picasa. It's free and it works very well for most editing needs.

And good log so far man sorry didn't get subbed in earlier :D

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
What kinda software you need viking? Photoshop is always nice if your computer can handle it but if its to complicated to get your hands on it then download Google Picasa. It's free and it works very well for most editing needs.

And good log so far man sorry didn't get subbed in earlier :D
I've got Photoshop actually. Just completely outta the loop as far as how to use it. I just need a simple software to reduce size of pics, really. Don't care to edit the colors, etc, of the pics.

I'll look into Google Picasa .. sounds elementary enough, haha.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Sweet deal with the swimming. I've done 30 min straight once, but without goggles, so my eyes were not only ganja red, but my vision was blurry as hell. I need to get my cardio back on-point.
I can't do without goggles either, man. The one time I forgot mine, I snuck into the lost & found supply and picked out a random pair.

I'm really enjoying swimming immidiately following my weight sessions. A fun form of cardio for once.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't do without goggles either, man. The one time I forgot mine, I snuck into the lost & found supply and picked out a random pair.

I'm really enjoying swimming immidiately following my weight sessions. A fun form of cardio for once.
easy on the knees too. there must be a ample dose of ycl in adipo, as that is only thing that makes my face turn red. i use bulk ycl often and love it, but ycl is powerful stuff and have to watch dosing amount very carefully.

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
its bizarre. i havent noticed any effects like that so far. only real side ive noticed is jitters and thats about it but i always have a nice steady stream of energy after that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
its bizarre. i havent noticed any effects like that so far. only real side ive noticed is jitters and thats about it but i always have a nice steady stream of energy after that.
my buddy who reps for axis said to him the stim effect was weak, but thermo and appetite suppression were top notch. for someone like me who is used to doing a lot of stims, drinking coffee with dosing would help kick it in better. i have lots of stims so the appetite suppression and thermo effects are what i am really interested in. you guys are both doing a great job. keep it up.:bigok:

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
easy on the knees too. there must be a ample dose of ycl in adipo, as that is only thing that makes my face turn red. i use bulk ycl often and love it, but ycl is powerful stuff and have to watch dosing amount very carefully.
There's definitely a potent dose of YCL in here; I used to take that in free-weight powder also . . . I was able to tolerate quite the dosings. (20mg+ .. )

I'll report back on the 1, 1, 1, 1 cap dosing.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!!! Looking good so far. I can help with the photoshop problem for your pics if all your trying to do is resize it thats easy enough to do, also if you want to blur out ur face i can show you how too.

Definetely agree about the swimming.. by far my favorite cardio next to judo. I just joined a ballys gym near my school and going to be trying to get some swim days in after classes..

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
subbed!!! Looking good so far. I can help with the photoshop problem for your pics if all your trying to do is resize it thats easy enough to do, also if you want to blur out ur face i can show you how too.

Definetely agree about the swimming.. by far my favorite cardio next to judo. I just joined a ballys gym near my school and going to be trying to get some swim days in after classes..
Thanks for subbing! And appreciate the Photoshop help .. I will get back with you on that after Thanksgiving weekend. Apart from tennis, I've got OFF from the gym till Sunday now. I hope to get to a pool someplace around where she lives, also, but we'll see about that. I'm still not sure whether to dose the Adipo-X tomorrow or not; I wouldn't want to spoil a phenomenal Turkey dinner! .. We'll see.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for subbing! And appreciate the Photoshop help .. I will get back with you on that after Thanksgiving weekend. Apart from tennis, I've got OFF from the gym till Sunday now. I hope to get to a pool someplace around where she lives, also, but we'll see about that. I'm still not sure whether to dose the Adipo-X tomorrow or not; I wouldn't want to spoil a phenomenal Turkey dinner! .. We'll see.
i have been playing tennis since 7th grade. still play every sunday with the same old guys, lol-i mean 'old' guys. tennis is a great workout.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
i have been playing tennis since 7th grade. still play every sunday with the same old guys, lol-i mean 'old' guys. tennis is a great workout.
Tennis is a lot of fun! 60-90 minute sessions at a time. I'm drenched, top to bottom, by the end of it, every time!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking pretty slim already there bud!!! Interested to see how apido will work for your body type.. as I am a fat ass the before and after difference will probably less noticable then yours..

What are your plans for thanksgiving? Are you going all out cheat day or are you gonna try and attempt to stare at all that food and strive forth with your diet?

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
Looking pretty slim already there bud!!! Interested to see how apido will work for your body type.. as I am a fat ass the before and after difference will probably less noticable then yours..

What are your plans for thanksgiving? Are you going all out cheat day or are you gonna try and attempt to stare at all that food and strive forth with your diet?
Thanks, man!

As for Thanksgiving, I'll be enjoying whatever I want, at a moderate dose .. I'm used to a LOW carb diet from day to day, so it'd actually be somewhat of a chore to add carbs just to add them .. We'll see what my girl and I actually end up cooking.

Yourself? Taking a well-deserving day off?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How'd you end up dosing around Turkey binges? :laugh:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo yo Viking! Sorry I have been soooo busy! Just caught up! Looks like things are going well. Sorry about the ill effects. How has the ramp dosing worked for you?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Log is still going strong. Any new updates?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He went out for a jog 4 days ago and hasn't stopped yet. Adipo is hardcore!! :head:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
must of added some hemodraulix.:veryhappy:
lol.. uh oh.. im going to be adding hemo to my apido run.. hopefully I wont go on a 4 day run too... now im scared..i dont like running..lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol.. uh oh.. im going to be adding hemo to my apido run.. hopefully I wont go on a 4 day run too... now im scared..i dont like running..lol
haha, i am just a big fan of hemodraulix-axis has a real winner there. combining adipo with hemo would definitely make it better, imo. i know i lean out just on hemo alone.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So....Viking....where are you man? I really hope you aren't bailing.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Viking, please have some kind of update on here by Monday. At the least get in contact with me as to why you have not updated this log.

Thanks.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apido has been great for me so far (only been a week) wonder what happened to viking. the log started out so well...even got a cathcy name and all!

Maybe he had internet problems and is gonna post up with a massive update.. :bigok:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apido has been great for me so far (only been a week) wonder what happened to viking. the log started out so well...even got a cathcy name and all!

Maybe he had internet problems and is gonna post up with a massive update.. :bigok:
That would be nice to see or hear.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
gotta keep the faith alive man.. he will beback... he had a great begining cant see why he would stop logging

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
gotta keep the faith alive man.. he will beback... he had a great begining cant see why he would stop logging
The faith is still there bro. haha!

17 days is just a long time is all....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol.. wow i didnt realize it was 17 days... Well you still got me and ninja logging it. Really hope he does come back with an update though. It really has been great for me so far. A real clean non jittery energy unlike other products I have taken in the past

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 days is a VERY long time. He would have found a way to get on here and at least tell us that he was having e-issues if that was the case. Axis was dooped. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
17 days is a VERY long time. He would have found a way to get on here and at least tell us that he was having e-issues if that was the case. Axis was dooped. It was bound to happen sooner or later.
Like I said, I will wait until Monday.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulda just sent the bottle my way, I would have put it to good use.. lol, next time you guys have a testing opptunity I should get 2 :thumbsup: