Viking's Burning n' Churnin' the Adipo[~X] Tissue with Axis Labs

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Shoulda just sent the bottle my way, I would have put it to good use.. lol, next time you guys have a testing opptunity I should get 2 :thumbsup:
I will keep that in mind. ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulda just sent the bottle my way, I would have put it to good use.. lol, next time you guys have a testing opptunity I should get 2 :thumbsup:
jew doe slut ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:sly:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol... Can I steal his threads title.. I like it etter then mines :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That prob would not make you look good :lol:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
jew doe slut ;)
HEY!!! LOL.... I'm just saying incase you ever want something logged in the near future like say hemo + smash FL or hemo and hypertest (wink, wink) I would be more then happy to log it for you guys that way you dont have to go through the hassle of this again... :biglaugh:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HEY!!! LOL.... I'm just saying incase you ever want something logged in the near future like say hemo + smash FL or hemo and hypertest (wink, wink) I would be more then happy to log it for you guys that way you dont have to go through the hassle of this again... :biglaugh:
hahaha!

I will sincerely keep you in mind for logging for future logging opportunites.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really hope he updates this very soon...
I'm sure you would :lol:...we'll keep you mind bud :cheers:...show us how much you can kick butt now and it will convince us more :yup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think I have seen him on campus not long ago. We have finals so maybe he has just been slammed with finals?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bro 19 days now..very doubtful

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
bro 19 days now..very doubtful
yeah that is true. Sorry, Axis... I hope it pulls through at least for some final review? Does anyone have a bb.com account? He used to be pretty active over there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna go looking for him. I'm not gonna waste my time on it. He pulled a fast one on us. Not sure why. Viking has always been cool in my book. He took advantage of us and it will not be happening again. I just hope that other supplement companies don't get shafted the same.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree.

It is not worth my time or resources to try and hunt him down and get the rest of the bottle back.

Oh well, this happens. Logs will be ran a different way next time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree.

It is not worth my time or resources to try and hunt him down and get the rest of the bottle back.

Oh well, this happens. Logs will be ran a different way next time.
judojosh is doing a real good job.:veryhappy: