Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P


    Final Review:

    After a full bottle of OxyElite Pro, I've noticed a couple of things:

    1. Primary benefit is that of a typical stimulant: energy. With 100mg Caffeine and some Geranium in there too, this is hardly surprising. Towards the beginning of use, there was definite nootropic effects as well, but this faded as I acclimated to the supplement. Despite the nootropism fading, the stimulant remained noticeable and potent through to the end of the bottle.

    2. Appetite Suppression: This was hardly noticeable until about the 2nd week, and from there it seemed to increase as I continued use. This was honestly more of a drawback than anything else, as it made eating my daily allotment much more difficult by the end of the bottle.

    That was pretty much it. No noticeable fat-loss beyond some initial water-loss, but this could be due to my high-ish calories on lifting days.

    Additionally, I found the high dose of caffeine preventative from taking a higher, and therefore possibly more effective dose. I would have preferred maybe 50mg/cap.

    Overall, I consider OEP a decent stim. I think it needs a bit of tweaking, but also that it has great potential if the formula were shifted around somewhat. This is a supplement that would particularly shine for someone on a deep calorie deficit who needs a strong appetite suppressor.


    Original Post:
    So, USPLabs has been working for a good while on a new thermogenic product. They've been kind enough to release a few bottles to a small handful of members here on AM, and I was fortunate enough to be included in that group.

    I've had a couple of servings now, and the immediate effects are an understated lift in energy, predominated by a rise in cognitive function. So far, it's honestly more akin, in effect, to many of the nootropics I've used. That is definitely due to one ingredient in particular, but I of course cannot as yet disclose what that ingredient is.

    The formula overall is interesting and promising. A combination of thyroid regulation and adrenergic stimulus of various types is what I've determined so far. I'm sure there's more, but I've had limited time to research it. I am a little concerned over the disparity between the dose of one ingredient in the literature and it's amount in O-E-P, but I do not know yet if it will be an issue or not.

    The caps are very cool - a deep purple with a nice little watermark.
    The bottle I don't like so much. Looks like it's trying to pawn itself off as antibiotics.

    USPLabs is a company for whose products I have a hit and miss past. P-Slin seems to do nothing for me, along with Recreate. Anabolic Pump (taken with copious CHO) and Powerfull, however, I both like very much indeed. Prime, well, I'm just getting that one going, so we'll see how that turns out.

    O-E-P has good potential: the formula is pretty straightforward but nonetheless quite unique. It could very well end up being effective as hell. I certainly hope it does so.

    Join the Inner circle at Bodybuilding Supplements ‚Äď Sports Supplements by USPLabs Direct and be the first to receive the fat destroying euphoric stimulant before it hits the market at an absolutely unbelievable price. No Spam just deals and The last IC release we offered Jack3d for $14.99 before it hit the market Ė donít miss outÖ
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  2. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    So, USPLabs has been working for a good while on a new thermogenic product. They've been kind enough to release a few bottles to a small handful of members here on AM, and I was fortunate enough to be included in that group.

    I've had a couple of servings now, and the immediate effects are an understated lift in energy, predominated by a rise in cognitive function. So far, it's honestly more akin, in effect, to many of the nootropics I've used. That is definitely due to one ingredient in particular, but I of course cannot as yet disclose what that ingredient is.

    The formula overall is interesting and promising. A combination of thyroid regulation and adrenergic stimulus of various types is what I've determined so far. I'm sure there's more, but I've had limited time to research it. I am a little concerned over the disparity between the dose of one ingredient in the literature and it's amount in O-E-P, but I do not know yet if it will be an issue or not.

    The caps are very cool - a deep purple with a nice little watermark.
    The bottle I don't like so much. Looks like it's trying to pawn itself off as antibiotics.

    USPLabs is a company for whose products I have a hit and miss past. P-Slin seems to do nothing for me, along with Recreate. Anabolic Pump (taken with copious CHO) and Powerfull, however, I both like very much indeed. Prime, well, I'm just getting that one going, so we'll see how that turns out.

    O-E-P has good potential: the formula is pretty straightforward but nonetheless quite unique. It could very well end up being effective as hell. I certainly hope it does so.
    1 cap or 2 caps?

    All ingredients are specific extracts and dosed sufficiently
  3. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    1 cap or 2 caps?

    All ingredients are specific extracts and dosed sufficiently
    I've been using one cap.

    Concerning the extract, that's good to know - for the first listed ingredient, all the literature I've found just uses bulk powder. Using a concentrated extract takes of that issue.

    Edit: Geez, it even has "standardized extract for ----" clearly on the label. Sorry about that, I just missed it somehow.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    get mine today! can't wait to see it
  5. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I've been using one cap.

    Concerning the extract, that's good to know - for the first listed ingredient, all the literature I've found just uses bulk powder. Using a concentrated extract takes of that issue.

    Edit: Geez, it even has "standardized extract for ----" clearly on the label. Sorry about that, I just missed it somehow.
    Very Sexy research on that ingredient...would you agree?
  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Very Sexy research on that ingredient...would you agree?
    Yeah. I've never seen it used in anything before, but when you look at the research done with it, it's practical use as a thermogen is just blatantly obvious. The hormonal changes it caused were very dramatic, at least from what I can tell.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah. I've never seen it used in anything before, but when you look at the research done with it, it's practical use as a thermogen is just blatantly obvious. The hormonal changes it caused were very dramatic, at least from what I can tell.
    How about the compound that increases the body's natural uncoupling response...sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy but I am biased but research is there..
  8. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this super thermo is ridiculous....thats all I have to say
  9. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    How about the compound that increases the body's natural uncoupling response...sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy but I am biased but research is there..
    Hadn't gotten that far yet. Have a test on Monday, studying for it has dominated my weekend so far.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  10. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Subscribed for the rest of the review.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowdersí opinion as a whole.
  11. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    1.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed for the rest of the review.
    +1. . . . . it will take a while for mine to arrive
  12. Advanced Member
    giantbrandon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    417
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    58.93%

    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    +1. . . . . it will take a while for mine to arrive
    it will be interesting to see who gets there's first
  13. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Subscribed for the rest of the review.
    Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    +1. . . . . it will take a while for mine to arrive
    Cool, I'll be adding thoughts and observations as time goes by.

    This is my third day in, so can't comment much on fat loss yet. Maybe dropped some water, but just maybe.

    OEP stacks really well with ALCAR and Piracetam. My normal "Study Stack" is ALAR, KRALA, X-Force and whatever "tam" I have on hand. OEP takes the place of X-Force really well, and should cause more lipolysis too.

    Took two caps this morning; whooo. Potent stuff. However, I'm very caffeine sensitive, so I am probably reacting more strongly than others will.

    Jacob said one cap is plenty - the guy ain't kidding.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  14. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Took my first cap this morning. I agree on the nootropic aspect of this. The appetite suppression is very evident. I wake up starving every morning. Took 1 cap and here it is 4 hours later and food is not even on my mind.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    How about the compound that increases the body's natural uncoupling response...sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy but I am biased but research is there..
    As long as it does it safely (as I trust you have) I'm intrigued. We're all aware of the wrong ways to go about uncoupling the ETC.
  16. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    As long as it does it safely (as I trust you have) I'm intrigued. We're all aware of the wrong ways to go about uncoupling the ETC.
    This plant was shown to increase uncoupling proteins that are in the body. These are completely separate and different from something that you ingest such as DNP or usnic acid which act themselves as uncouplers. Nothing to worry about here in that regard. It's like comparing something that increases endogenous testosterone to actually taking testosterone.
  17. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Hadn't gotten that far yet. Have a test on Monday, studying for it has dominated my weekend so far.
    I will help you out

    This plant was shown to increase uncoupling proteins that are in the body. These are completely separate and different from something that you ingest such as DNP or usnic acid which act themselves as uncouplers. Nothing to worry about here in that regard. It's like comparing something that increases endogenous testosterone to actually taking testosterone.
  18. Senior Member
    carpee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,607
    Rep Power
    83752
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    58.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Cool, I'll be adding thoughts and observations as time goes by.

    This is my third day in, so can't comment much on fat loss yet. Maybe dropped some water, but just maybe.

    OEP stacks really well with ALCAR and Piracetam. My normal "Study Stack" is ALAR, KRALA, X-Force and whatever "tam" I have on hand. OEP takes the place of X-Force really well, and should cause more lipolysis too.

    Took two caps this morning; whooo. Potent stuff. However, I'm very caffeine sensitive, so I am probably reacting more strongly than others will.

    Jacob said one cap is plenty - the guy ain't kidding.
    cool study stack, I'm in on the review, just started mine

    Honestly I like OEP for studying so far, definitely clear minded.
  19. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    I will help you out

    This plant was shown to increase uncoupling proteins that are in the body. These are completely separate and different from something that you ingest such as DNP or usnic acid which act themselves as uncouplers. Nothing to worry about here in that regard. It's like comparing something that increases endogenous testosterone to actually taking testosterone.
    I found that caffiene enhances it's effects and that it promotes lipolysis via a mechanism involving the beta adrenergic receptor, an up-regulation of the uncoupling protein 1. Basically boosting the system you have in place . Now I just have to work this into my clean bulk!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I found that caffiene enhances it's effects and that it promotes lipolysis via a mechanism involving the beta adrenergic receptor, an up-regulation of the uncoupling protein 1. Basically boosting the system you have in place . Now I just have to work this into my clean bulk!!
    And Jacobs word of the day IS..................... Synergy!


    Awesome thread rolling here!
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,522
    Rep Power
    41252
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    This plant was shown to increase uncoupling proteins that are in the body. These are completely separate and different from something that you ingest such as DNP or usnic acid which act themselves as uncouplers. Nothing to worry about here in that regard. It's like comparing something that increases endogenous testosterone to actually taking testosterone.
    That's good to hear. Well if the reviews continue to be positive, and the shipping to Canada isn't too brutal I'll be picking this up on the IC release since I'm starting a 2-month cut pretty soon.
  22. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro
  23. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    THANK GOD. I am glad you are reviewing it Resolve... some of the other threads around here looks like they literally just surgically removed their mouth from Jacobs ass. Your objection is respected.
    The Historic PES Legend
  24. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    THANK GOD. I am glad you are reviewing it Resolve... some of the other threads around here looks like they literally just surgically removed their mouth from Jacobs ass. Your objection is respected.

    I like how friendly this post is. I mean who can take offense to a post so kind hearted! Not Resolve b/c he is obviously the only objective individual here.

    I mean its not like people like jacob's products because they....i dont know...work. It must be b/c they like that man's ass and love to kiss it and caress it like fudge-packers. HEAVEN FORBID people sounds like they thoroughly support USP Labs b/c they enjoy the results they are able to achieve with help of these products.
  25. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I like how friendly this post is. I mean who can take offense to a post so kind hearted! Not Resolve b/c he is obviously the only objective individual here.

    I mean its not like people like jacob's products because they....i dont know...work. It must be b/c they like that man's ass and love to kiss it and caress it like fudge-packers. HEAVEN FORBID people sounds like they thoroughly support USP Labs b/c they enjoy the results they are able to achieve with help of these products.
    Resolve is one of the only objectionable ones here. Others get their c*ck wet just thinking about free ****. Take offense if you wish.
    The Historic PES Legend
  26. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,476
    Rep Power
    327203
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    22.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If i were to take offense personally that would only add wood to your fire.

    Like i said, you post was remarkably friendly. Your opinion is yours and if you feel resolve is trustworthy i cant disagree...heck im here looking at his thread and i even posted my thread b/c i would like for him to check it out b/c i value his opinion seeing that he has proved to be a valued member of the AM community.

    And i guess you are right...who the heck should want something thats free? I mean come on seriously? who doesnt love to shell out hard earned cash in a slow economy every chance they get? Man those poor people trying to make ends meet that jump at the opportunity to get something they would normally sacrifice a good portion of their pay check for free are pathetic...right?

    On a side note?
    Resolve I am sorry I may have been out of line posting my review on ur review. It was childish to do so but again it was out of respect of ur opinion. I will be looking on intently to see how O-E-P treats you
  27. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Let's not respond to childish name calling guys.

    The supplement will speak for itself.
  28. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Resolve is one of the only objectionable ones here. Others get their c*ck wet just thinking about free ****. Take offense if you wish.
    I don't think I have experienced this side effect from a USP product. Anything on the horizon Jacob??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    cool study stack, I'm in on the review, just started mine

    Honestly I like OEP for studying so far, definitely clear minded.
    I had a 4 hour test this morning. 3g PLCAR, 3g ALCAR, 1 OEP, 1 X-Force, 500mg KRALA, 500mg VitC, and a strong cup of coffee. I was stimmed to hell and back in a very good way. I don't normally take so much carn or stims at once, but this was ordinary test. Worked wonderfully.

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    THANK GOD. I am glad you are reviewing it Resolve... some of the other threads around here looks like they literally just surgically removed their mouth from Jacobs ass. Your objection is respected.
    Thanks man. I try to be objective - AM's given me enough free stuff while I've been here, I feel it's an obligation to point out the pros with the cons. If I like a product, you'll know; but if I don't, you'll know why and hopefully what I would do to fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    On a side note?
    Resolve I am sorry I may have been out of line posting my review on ur review. It was childish to do so but again it was out of respect of ur opinion. I will be looking on intently to see how O-E-P treats you
    Dude, I am in no way offended. The fact that anybody has respect for my opinion is most flattering. I'll be checking out your review thread shortly.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  30. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774633
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    25.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Let's not respond to childish name calling guys.

    The supplement will speak for itself.
    I cannot agree more! Incredible how bitter and immature some people have become.
  31. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,483
    Rep Power
    1057411
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    HAHAhaha... man... classic.

    Resolve clear your PMs, your **** is full!
    The Historic PES Legend
  32. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    HAHAhaha... man... classic.

    Resolve clear your PMs, your **** is full!
    Done. And I already pm'ed you, so take that!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  33. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    So, as I mentioned in the OEP VIP thread, I'm using this in conjunction with Clenviscerate and Relora. 1500mg of Relora, per Metroba's reccommendation; it's very nice for facilitating stress and relaxing my mood. Clenviscerate, well, I'm using that because it's cheaper per ml than clenpalm and possibly more effective too.

    Interestingly, I'm very sensitive to caffeine, and try to limit my intake normally as much as possible. Typically one cup of coffee in the morning and that's it, with periodic uses of stims like OEP.

    Contrarily, I'm pretty tolerant of some of the more "hardcore" adrenergic agonists. I attribute this to years of puffing on an Albuterol inhaler, nebulizer, or being given a tab of clen. I had bad asthma as a kid, and had pneumonia 4 times as well (possibly 5, but I never went to the dr.s' that last time) - my respiratory tract hated me.

    I find the difference in the way my body reacts to different stimulants quite interesting and somewhat counter-intuitive.

    On a different note, I tried half a serving of Jack3d today before lifting. Not sure if it did anything as I was already so hopped up from all my pre-test stims, but either way I felt great lifting. I'm going to use the other half tomorrow, in the absence of anything other than OEP, and see how that goes.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  34. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ill be waiting to hear how you responded. Thank You for your in-depth coverage here Resolve...

    PS - Grape tomatoes are the devil. You eat one, you are screwed...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  35. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    There are worse things to be addicted to.

    I used the other half of the Jacked Sample today. Didn't do much. Yesterday's energy must've been due to the cumulative effects of all the different things I'd taken. I've got another full sample packet that I will use next workout - hopefully with better effects to report.

    As for OEP, energy is the name of the game. Nothing really else that I could report as yet, I've been taking it what, 4 or 5 days? I'm feeling big and lean - losing fat is a neverending battle for an endo like me, and I've been working hard at recomping.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  36. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I do a different sort of Jacked protocol for my workouts. The dose is 3 scoops for the max amount. I take 2 scoops about 1/2 hour pre w/o and then throw the last scoop into my intra amino/carb drink. I found I was fading towards the end of my workouts and this keeps me rolling right along.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  37. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    There are worse things to be addicted to.

    I used the other half of the Jacked Sample today. Didn't do much. Yesterday's energy must've been due to the cumulative effects of all the different things I'd taken. I've got another full sample packet that I will use next workout - hopefully with better effects to report.

    As for OEP, energy is the name of the game. Nothing really else that I could report as yet, I've been taking it what, 4 or 5 days? I'm feeling big and lean - losing fat is a neverending battle for an endo like me, and I've been working hard at recomping.
    It seems to me as you are extremely intolerant or non-responsive to Geranium... I mean, it is obvious that both Jack3d and/or OEP has been lighting people up. For you to not feel either, that makes me wonder.

    Question - You didn't even feel the Beta-alanine in the Jack3d?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  38. Elite Member
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,564
    Rep Power
    932799
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    84.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I do a different sort of Jacked protocol for my workouts. The dose is 3 scoops for the max amount. I take 2 scoops about 1/2 hour pre w/o and then throw the last scoop into my intra amino/carb drink. I found I was fading towards the end of my workouts and this keeps me rolling right along.
    Great idea, just be careful if you train late in the evening.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  39. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I do a different sort of Jacked protocol for my workouts. The dose is 3 scoops for the max amount. I take 2 scoops about 1/2 hour pre w/o and then throw the last scoop into my intra amino/carb drink. I found I was fading towards the end of my workouts and this keeps me rolling right along.
    I'll keep that in mind for Thursday's session. I'm presuming that one sample packet is equivalent to three scoops?

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    It seems to me as you are extremely intolerant or non-responsive to Geranium... I mean, it is obvious that both Jack3d and/or OEP has been lighting people up. For you to not feel either, that makes me wonder.

    Question - You didn't even feel the Beta-alanine in the Jack3d?
    Oh, I can feel the methylhexamine in OEP definitely - it's that nootropic feeling I mentioned in my initial review. I'm just assuming that a 1/2 serving of Jack3d by itself wasn't enough to do much for me.

    And no, I felt no paraesthesia from the BA, but no pre-workout can produce that effect in me anymore. I need about 7-8g of the stuff typically to feel even a little bit of tingles.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  40. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928437
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    Great idea, just be careful if you train late in the evening.
    No worries...late afternoon for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'll keep that in mind for Thursday's session. I'm presuming that one sample packet is equivalent to three scoops?

    I believe that is the amount in there.



    Oh, I can feel the methylhexamine in OEP definitely - it's that nootropic feeling I mentioned in my initial review. I'm just assuming that a 1/2 serving of Jack3d by itself wasn't enough to do much for me.

    And no, I felt no paraesthesia from the BA, but no pre-workout can produce that effect in me anymore. I need about 7-8g of the stuff typically to feel even a little bit of tingles.
    Damn bubba...7-8g!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Combatting lethargy brought on by S-Drol
    By Chucke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 03:28 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 01:35 AM
  3. Looking for opinions on lawsuit brought against police
    By machine528 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-14-2007, 02:18 PM
  4. Got my annual review today
    By EasyEJL in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 08:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in