Today's Review Brought to You by the Letter O-E-P

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, my only CHO sources are veggies, blueberries and grapefruit, and I'm cycling between high fat and high prot days throughout the week. I'm not technically "losing weight", as the scale has showing 244-246 for about the last month, but I can still see me leaning out around the midsection, and I've got arm veins, which are very reluctant to become visible for me.

I had the BEST workout I've had in a while today. Full serving of Jack3d before hand. More details to come later. :bigok:
Very cool. Seems like you and I have a very similar diet.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man.

So, I'm noticing some appetite suppression. Not major, but it is definitely occurring. I simply feel like putting off eating is more doable. I'm not allowing this feeling to keep me from my meals, nor is it so intense that I'm having to force-feed myself (which sucks when I have done it in the past). It's merely relieving the time between meals of hunger pains.

Also, I am unsure whether to attribute this to OEP, but I have no desire for sugar. None. Normally, I indulge in one cheat meal per week, typically on Friday night. Usually, it's some combination of alcohol, pizza, donuts and chex mix. That sounds absolutely disgusting. I'm wanting sushi and chili. Not at the same time, though.

If this repression of my desire to cheat is due to OEP, then it is accomplishing what Recreate claimed it would do, but never even came close.

Anyways, regarding the Jack3d:
I think I'm in love. Seriously.
I have tried numerous pre-workouts, some better than others, and I'd pretty much reached the conclusion that unless I can get some Assault or Anadraulic State on sale, pre-workouts just aren't worth.

But I felt positively incredible today. Light-hearted, enthusiastic and clear-minded focus coupled to a physical energy that lasted through the entirety of my routine and then some. I've had similar effects from some products before, but this was, well, above and beyond.

I only wish I had some more of it. :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is the best bang for the buck in pre w/o supps out there!!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think it is the best bang for the buck in pre w/o supps out there!!
word. For stim purposes alone, most people dont need 3 scoops. 1 to 1.5 does it for me. Unless I want to get crazy-wired :laugh:

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, as I mentioned in the OEP VIP thread, I'm using this in conjunction with Clenviscerate and Relora. 1500mg of Relora, per Metroba's reccommendation; it's very nice for facilitating stress and relaxing my mood. Clenviscerate, well, I'm using that because it's cheaper per ml than clenpalm and possibly more effective too.

Interestingly, I'm very sensitive to caffeine, and try to limit my intake normally as much as possible. Typically one cup of coffee in the morning and that's it, with periodic uses of stims like OEP.

Contrarily, I'm pretty tolerant of some of the more "hardcore" adrenergic agonists. I attribute this to years of puffing on an Albuterol inhaler, nebulizer, or being given a tab of clen. I had bad asthma as a kid, and had pneumonia 4 times as well (possibly 5, but I never went to the dr.s' that last time) - my respiratory tract hated me.

I find the difference in the way my body reacts to different stimulants quite interesting and somewhat counter-intuitive.

On a different note, I tried half a serving of Jack3d today before lifting. Not sure if it did anything as I was already so hopped up from all my pre-test stims, but either way I felt great lifting. I'm going to use the other half tomorrow, in the absence of anything other than OEP, and see how that goes.
Please be careful and taper off relora. I got the worst depression of my adult life and another person I know had panic attacks. It does a lot of good to your mindset that should not be abruptly stopped

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please be careful and taper off relora. I got the worst depression of my adult life and another person I know had panic attacks. It does a lot of good to your mindset that should not be abruptly stopped
Thank you, yeah. I've read that concerning Relora - I have a month long taper planned at the end of my run. I'm hoping that should minimize any issues.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
again I was curious if you see specific differences to the areas where you apply your clenviserate. due to the capsicin does it really cause an intense burning sensation to your hands and application site?

this is the third time you use something I have been interested in. thanks again as always for honest feedback.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
again I was curious if you see specific differences to the areas where you apply your clenviserate. due to the capsicin does it really cause an intense burning sensation to your hands and application site?

this is the third time you use something I have been interested in. thanks again as always for honest feedback.
I have never noticed eviscerate having any negative effects on my hands. I do wash my hands after applying though. As for application sites, they may burn for 10-15min somewhat, but nothing unbearable - to me it's almost more of an assurance that the site is clean and that E is absorbing.

This is my second time using Clenviscerate, and I've got the reagents to mix up another bottle for down the road. This is much safer than taking Clen orally, and it's worked well for me. At this point, I'd recommend it over any other fatloss product.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st post updated with final review.
And that is EXACTLY why I said I will trust in your review. Just for the sheer fact you didnt start touting that you ate a 22 pound spiral cut honey baked ham and lost 42 pounds of only fat.

Thanks for the review Resolve.

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^Agree totally here!!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And that is EXACTLY why I said I will trust in your review. Just for the sheer fact you didnt start touting that you ate a 22 pound spiral cut honey baked ham and lost 42 pounds of only fat.

Thanks for the review Resolve.
^^^Agree totally here!!
Thanks guys, it was fun to try this stuff out. Especially before it's actual release, I felt "oxyELITE"! ;)