JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I would like to start this off by thanking Legal Gear for giving me the opportunity to test and log Natadrol for them!! This is my first log and I am very excited and privileged to be running it for LG. I also want to congratulate my fellow Natadrol loggers AE14, jdg487, and delsolrob!!!

Stats:
Age - 22
Height - 5'8"
Starting Weight - 179 lbs

Diet:
During the week I usually stick to a high protein with low to moderate carbs, and high protein/high carbs on weekends to refuel and increase recovery. Foods consumed consists of large quantities of chicken breast and fish (talapia, salmon and mahi are my favorites), vegetables such as asparagus and broccoli, raw and roasted almonds, brown rice, whole wheat breads and crackers, low sodium/low fat cottage cheese, casein and whey protein isolate (with the occasional addition of waxy maize when extra carbs are required). I cook every meal myself, and I dont believe in cheat meals, so you will never see me indulging in candy or sweets, or any kind of fast food restaurant.

Training Split:
My current training split is the classic 2 on 1 off schedule, with my "off" days consisting of a 40 minute cardio session (usually low intensity, with heart rate being around 120-140). I like to ensure that each muscle group is efficiently stimulated once a week, so my body parts split is usually: chest, back/traps, legs, arms/delts (I do moderate delt training on arm days as I feel that I am rather delt dominant in my chest pressing exercises, and any extra shoulder pressing exercises would just be setting me back). Over the last few months I have taken a liking to the FST-7 program, so from time to time I will finish off a chest, leg, or back workout with the 7 pump-out sets.

Goals and Expectations:
I am really looking forward to seeing how much mass I can pack on with Natadrol during this month, and hopefully I will see some nice strength increases and be able to put up some nice numbers in the gym!! I am also interested in seeing if Natadrol offers and type of leaning effects.

As requested by LG I will be running this log based on their key points of interest: mood, strength, weight, endurance, aggression, sides, libido, and concerns.

Today was an off day from lifting, so nothing to report along those lines. I opened the bottle and started dosing today, as I figured I would allow Natadrol a day in advance to start circulating my system. I weighed myself at Publix earlier today and I was up to ~179 lbs, however as previously stated my weekends are usually high carb to refuel before an intense week of lifting, and my weight usually increases by a few pounds over the weekend. I expect that it will drop as it usually does once I hit the weights tomorrow. Im going to be hitting chest tomorrow, and Im really looking forward to seeing if there are any results this soon!!

Im off to make some dinner, watch some MNF and pass out, see everyone tomorrow!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Enjoy you lucky man!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subscribed :)

//CC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rip it up man. Good luck

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Count me in! Kill it JB!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update while Im on, as AE14 has already mentioned, I too noticing that my appetite seems to be greater than usual. Ive got 3 lbs of talapia in the fridge and Im pretty sure I could eat all of it right now LOL. Ill just stick to a few fillets for the time being! ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update while Im on, as AE14 has already mentioned, I too noticing that my appetite seems to be greater than usual. Ive got 3 lbs of talapia in the fridge and Im pretty sure I could eat all of it right now LOL. Ill just stick to a few fillets for the time being! ;)
Appetite going up eh? Looks like things are starting to occur ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Appetite going up eh? Looks like things are starting to occur ;)

And now the Drol in the name begins it's game! Next, ridiculous strength gains perhaps? Very nice that it is already showing signs of function.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then it may not be advisable to stack Natadrol with Ghenerate because you will never stop eating. I was always hungry with Ghenerate. I would finish a good meal and be ready to within 30 minutes. I sometimes got tired of eating.

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dub im in the tub:banana:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy! Im excited about this product for sure!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!! you started this when i was out of town! shame shame:lol:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, definitely interested in seeing your results.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Then it may not be advisable to stack Natadrol with Ghenerate because you will never stop eating. I was always hungry with Ghenerate. I would finish a good meal and be ready to within 30 minutes. I sometimes got tired of eating.

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Sounds good for a bulk!!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - 11/9/09

I was really amped to get into the gym today and see what kind of weights I could push. I hit chest, and man did I kill it! I definitely felt as if my aggression and strength were up, and I had a great pump going the entire workout, especially after the FST-7 sets. I really wasnt expecting to be able to go too heavy for too many reps on Flat DB after the Incline Benching but the weights felt surprisingly light!

The Workout:
Incline BB Bench - 175x6, 185x6, 185x6, 185x5 drop to 135x5
Flat DB Bench - 75x8, 80x8, 85x7, 75x8
Decline DB Flye (FST-7) - 35, 35, 35, 30, 30, 30, 30 (all sets of 8)
20min Cardio on Treadmill - 3.5mph on 8 incline

Mood - My mood has been great all day, since the moment I woke up. The only thing I can account for is being excited to get into the gym all day long, which definitely isnt a bad thing!

Strength - My strength was definitely up. 185 for 2 sets of 6 in a row is a personal best for me. As I previously mentioned, even the DB Bench afterwards felt rather light.

Weight - ~178 lbs. The scales at my gym have very poor calibration, so I never trust what they say. However, when I go to Publix every couple of days I will be getting far more accurate weight measurements from their scale.

Endurance - Endurance was definitely up. I found that my recover time between sets was definitely increased, and I was needing less that I minute of rest between sets. I was seriously wearing my lifting parter out LOL.

Aggression - Aggression has been up all day. I found myself wanting to slap both of my professors today for dragging their lectures on for far longer than was necessary, however I saved my aggression for the gym and killed it there. ;)

Sides - No sides to report.

Libido - Libido is definitely there and working LOL

Concerns - No concerns whatsoever.

So thats basically how the day went. My appetite has been very high throughout the day, so Ive been consuming protein like a mad man, from shakes, talapia, and chicken. Ive also had a moderate amount of carbs from waxy maize (1 1/2 scoops), which I added to my preWO shake. My postWO shake has definitely worn off, and my appetite is back up again, so I am about to go make some dinner, which I think will be garlic and herb grilled mahi-mahi!! So Im off to eat and do some studying for an exam tomorrow, Ill talk to you fellas later on!!
:head::head::head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome to hear this is kicking so hard so soon! Let the good times roll man! Excellent updates :)

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed bud!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, this supp is getting great feedback already :) Great updates bro! Keep up the good work :)

//CC

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout man sounds like you were full steam ahead!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
things are looking good JB. So far so good

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 - 11/10/09

Hey everyone Im sorry about posting todays update so late, I was at a friends house for her birthday, and since then have been playing Modern Warfare 2 for the last 4 hours LOL. Anyways, today was a pretty good day aside from the fact that I was pretty tired from only getting about 5 hours of sleep last night due to being at the library studying for an exam I had today (which I dominated!). But I was able to get in an hour and a half nap in between my two classes which carried over enough energy to finish out my day. I did take 2 scoops of White Flood and my second dose of Natadrol, for a quick burst of energy, before going to the gym. Thankfully I was ready to smash some iron by the time I got to the gym. Today was a full back workout, my absolute favorite body part to workout!!

The Workout:
Pull-ups (bodyweight) - 5 sets of 5 just to warm up
Rack Pulls - 135,225x10 (warmups), 365x8, 405x8, 455x8 (PR), 405x15 (PR)
One Arm DB Rows - 90x10, 95x10, 100x10, 100x10 (unfortunately the DBs only go up to 100)
Close-Grip Row w/ Barbell and 25lb Plates - 5plates x 10, 6plates x 10, 7plates x 10, 8plates x 8 drop to 6plates x 10
Cybex Lat Pull-down Machine (FST-7) - 150x8, 170x8, 180x8, 190x8, 150x8, 150x8, 150x8
20min Cardio on Treadmill - 3.5mph on 8 incline

Mood - Although I didnt get as much sleep as I usually like to, my mood was surprisingly mellow throughout the day. I usually get agitated at very minor things when I dont get a full nights rest, especially having to sit through class. However, I didnt find that to be a problem today.

Strength - I actually surprised myself at how strong I was in the gym today, given the lack of sleep. My strength was definitely up.

Weight - I decided not to weight myself today, as I plan on going to Publix tomorrow to weight myself. Their scales are far more reliable then the POS scales they have at my gym LOL.

Endurance - Endurance was still up today. My recovery between sets was pretty reasonable.

Aggression - My aggression throughout the day was much more toned down than yesterday, but I would assume thats because I was tired. However once I got into the gym and started lifting it was a whole new ballgame. I was focused and aggressive throughout the whole workout.

Libido - Libido is still up.

Just a couple of side notes: I am noticing what appears to be some leaning effects taking place since starting Natadrol. I feel as though I am dropping body fat with every workout, yet I am as strong in my lifts as ever, if not stronger. I have also noticed yesterday and today that I am having nice full body muscle pumps throughout the day.

My meals today consisted of whey protein shakes with waxy maize, cod, talapia, chicken breasts, and I am about to make my bedtime shake consisting of 1 scoop chocolate whey and 1.5 scoops blueberry cheesecake casein, which is absolutely delicious!! Needless to say, so far I am very impressed with the initial effects of Natadrol, and I am greatly looking forward to the duration of this cycle. Tomorrow is an off day for lifting, however I will be going to the gym to do 40 minutes of cardio and some ab work. I shall report in sometime tomorrow!! Have a good night everyone!!
:wavey:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent updates man, really detailed!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice..! :lol: I was up all hours of the night playing me some MM2:D, and messing with the NVG's:D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am noticing the full body pumps as well. Kinda interesting on an off day

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Updates JB? where we at brother:D
Hahaha Im here my man, dont worry!! I just finished eating some dinner, so Im in the process of writing todays update as we speak, I should have it up shortly!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha Im here my man, dont worry!! I just finished eating some dinner, so Im in the process of writing todays update as we speak, I should have it up shortly!!
All good man, I was just checking in:D Chow down man!

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - 11/11/09

I figured I would throw in yesterday's update with todays. There wasnt much for me to report on yesterday, as it was mainly just a cardio/ab/oblique day in the gym. I will note that my determination and aggression, as well as my endurance were up throughout the workout. Also, as previously mentioned I had a very nice full body pump going throughout the day, which seems to be continuing from day to day.

Day 5 - 11/12/09

Im sorry about the lack of update yesterday, Modern Warfare 2 has had me glued to the TV when Im not at the gym or stuffing my face!! LOL But Im back on track and here to update you all on Day 5, which was one bad ass leg workout:

The Workout:
Back Squats - 135x5 (3 sets to warm up), 225x3 (another warm up), 275x6, 275x6, 275x6, 275x6
Seated Leg Extensions - 160x8, 175x8, 190x8, 205x8
Front Squats using Smith Machine - 45lbs+10lbs x 10, 45lbs+25lbs x 8, 45lbs+25lbs x 8, 45lbs+25lbs x 8
Lying Leg Curls - 85lbs x 15 x 3
Seated Leg Curls (FST-7) 100x8, 100x8, 90x8, 80x8, 70x8, 70x8, 70x8

Mood - As with previous days, my mood has been great all day. Ive just been walking around with a care free attitude. I have a feeling that this perpetual full body pump that I have going on every day is elevating my mood as well. :)

Strength - I had really good strength in the gym today. I didnt break any PRs today, but Im ok with that because I absolutely killed the weights I was trying to push. (On leg days I really like to concentrate on utilizing the proper weight to maximize my form, as I am trying bring out more definition in my legs, rather than size.)

Weight - I weighed myself this morning at Publix (after one protein shake and a handful of almonds) and the scale read right around 175. So, as expected I am down from the weekend carb-up weight of 180. HOWEVER, I would like to mention that this is about a pound heavier than I was expecting to be. Usually when my weight decreases after the weekend I usually balance out around 173-174, so this is +1lb. This very well could be attributed to Natadrol, given the fact that I started the cycle on Sunday. I will be monitoring my weight fluctuations for the rest of the week and especially into the weekend.

Endurance - My endurance was way up today, which came as a tremendous surprise. I am known for having notorious leg workouts, which usually causes me to lose workout partners. I usually kill legs so hard that I have trouble breathing in between sets LOL. However, today my recovery time was nearly doubled, and I found myself jumping into the next set without even realizing it at times.

Aggression - My aggression was great today. I was very docile throughout the day, but once I got in the gym and started lifting I was incredibly focused.

Libido - Libido is still up.

All in all Id say Day 5 was a great one. Im really looking forward to hitting arms and delts tomorrow, with these all day pumps Ive got going I cant wait to see how pumped out I can get my arms during my workout tomorrow!! Publix had a sale on Florida Red Grouper today, one of my favorite kinds of fish, so Im about to grill up a pound of it and have an absolute feast. A little while after that Ill probably have my chocolate blueberry cheesecake casein shake and then pass out. I hope everyone has a good evening, Ill talk to you all tomorrow!!
:cheers:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding update,and comments..lol Ive been doing to much of MW2:D my self.. but dont be sitting infront of that TV for to long!:twak:lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Checking in on ya bud. Looks like things are treating you well :) And I agree with the others, you are running a great log here!! Keep up the good work.

//CC

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting a little curious, JB. 8 days no updates? Everything okay?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Something wrong? :( Hope everything is going well buddy!

//CC

crb806

Awards
bump. is JB still alive? The presale started today so I was looking to see if any loggers could back this product up.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump. is JB still alive? The presale started today so I was looking to see if any loggers could back this product up.
AE and JDG both enjoyed it. I think they were the only ones to finish their logs.

Ravern

Awards
it seems like people are losing weight on ND. any comments on this?? i was hoping to see people adding some mass considering that it makes oyur appetite increase