JB is smashing iron with LG's Natadrol!!! (SPONSORED)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. it seems like alot of the people who ran logs have been losing weight despite an increased appetite. did anyone pack on some solid mass while on the ND cycle?? just wondering...i still ordered 4 bottles lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Ravern View Post
    it seems like people are losing weight on ND. any comments on this?? i was hoping to see people adding some mass considering that it makes oyur appetite increase
    It has a diuretic effect, and I know some guys have lost bodyfat. Look at AE14's log. His pictures show a good deal of difference in physique over the short period of time.

    Weight gain is all dependent on diet, but water retention can make up for a lot of weight.
    •   
       


  3. would you say its alright to stack creatine when on the ND??

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ravern View Post
    would you say its alright to stack creatine when on the ND??
    Yup that will be fine, I usually run creatine even when on hormonals.
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    This product does have a diuretic effect that is noted on the lg site. As long as it's water weight and/or fat weight that drops, who cares, but if muscle goes, then its no good
    2nd that

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  6. Order`d 2 bottles last week looking forward to it..Hope its all what is says to be.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Kalel38 View Post
    Order`d 2 bottles last week looking forward to it..Hope its all what is says to be.
    How do you plan to run it my man?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Ravern View Post
    it seems like alot of the people who ran logs have been losing weight despite an increased appetite. did anyone pack on some solid mass while on the ND cycle?? just wondering...i still ordered 4 bottles lol
    Don't think there r too many completed logs to answer that just yet

  9. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    Don't think there r too many completed logs to answer that just yet
    Agreed, people are only 3-4 weeks in, should be some final reviews in aout 2 weeks time.

  10. subbn in..come on JB lets get some updates mang
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
  2. Replies: 701
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 03:10 PM
  3. Replies: 254
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 12:07 PM
  4. On the Natadrol (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 271
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 01:04 PM
Log in
Log in