Subweevil's Going Bionics with Hemodraulix Log (sponsored)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
hemodrauliX_large.jpg

HemodrauliX™ Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to upregulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Upregulating NOS, combined with the most powerful Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Prepare yourself for even bigger pumps, more strength and deeper muscle stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.

• Supplies 30 Workouts
• Up-Regulates N.O. Production
• Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps
• Incredible Strength Gains
• Deep Muscle Fiber Stimulation
• Improved Protein Synthesis
• Ignites Lipolysis (Fat into Muscle)
• Increases Bedroom Performance

Category Supremacy
Let us quickly establish what HemodrauliX™ is not. HemodrauliX™ is not your run of the mill, knock-off NO supplement. Simply put, HemodrauliX™ delivers so much more than any other NO product has to date. It will change what the market expects nitric oxide products because it dominates the category to the point of supremacy. What we have unleashed is the largest breakthrough in Nitric Oxide supplementation since its induction to the fitness world a half a decade ago. There is much more to NO than just Arginine and we are unleashing this in a big way with HemodrauliX™.

What exactly is an Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System?
You may already know that Arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. What you may not know is there are other factors involved that allow this process to happen. In the past, NO supplements were designed to flood your body with mass amounts of Arginine, which we actually did a great job of with NE2® by esterifying Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl). However, until now, there were not enough cofactors in your system to meet this enormous supply of Arginine thereby hindering the ultimate Nitric Oxide experience.

Nitric Oxide is a byproduct of Arginine being broken down in the body by an enzyme called Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Your body only has a limited supply of NOS. Consequently, no matter how much Arginine you have flooded your system with, your NO will only be as high as the amount of NOS you have to break it down. We have a breakthrough way to create more of the key enzyme, NOS. The result…RIDICULOUS PUMPS! We are talking pumps so big, they almost hurt. Excited yet?

How in the heck to did you do this? You might ask. The answer is the addition of a compound called Arachidonic Acid (AA). You may have seen AA in other products because it has so many benefits. But you have never seen it used this way before. AA has the ability to turn on (upregulate) NOS through a complex process. Once AA is released from the phospholipid layer of each muscle cell during exercise, it is rapidly converted to prostaglandins (PGE2). PGE2 upregulates the enzyme NOS creating the perfect environment for MASS Nitric Oxide production.

HemodrauliX™ is so powerful, we only suggest taking it once a day and no more than four to five times a week. The intense effects can be felt for days after use. No more choking down horse pills twice a day, everyday, all week. That method is over marketed, over rated and no longer necessary. By preserving NO cofactors, HemodrauliX™ will work harder for you, build much more muscle and for less money.

When we say build more muscle, we are not exaggerating. HemodrauliX™ caries a large anabolic component that is very noticeable after the first week of use. During beta-testing of HemodrauliX™, it was not uncommon to see 5 to 15 pounds of dense lean mass added within the first 30 days of use. It should also be mentioned that there is a respectable decrease in body fat. Lipolysis (Fat breakdown) is very noticeable, especially during training due to increased perspiration (you sweat like a pig!).

HemodrauliX is truly an anabolic breakthrough that you would never expect from an NO product. Grab your supply today and be on your way to a more muscular, harder physique. Demand more from your supplements. Demand Axis Labs®.

Component Breakdown

Arachidonic Acid
HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic Acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with Nitric Oxide to create massive vasodialation, feeding the muscles by increasing blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.

NE2®
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create Nitric Oxide.

Beta-Alanine
Moreover, HemodrauliX™ is powered by the ultra popular Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.

HemodrauliX™ Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System

HemodrauliX™ is the world's first Nitric Oxide (NO) product to upregulate the nitric oxide producing enzyme Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Upregulating NOS, combined with the most powerful Arginine on the planet, NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) makes HemodrauliX™ substantially ahead of the entire Nitric Oxide category. Prepare yourself for even bigger pumps, more strength and deeper muscle stimulation. Additionally, HemodrauliX™ combines the power of Beta-Alanine to stimulate Carnosine production which reduces muscle fatigue while training. HemodrauliX™ feels so good you will never want to train without it. Put your training on a faster track and start supplementing with HemodrauliX™ today.

• Supplies 30 Workouts
• Up-Regulates N.O. Production
• Unmatched Skin Bursting Pumps
• Incredible Strength Gains
• Deep Muscle Fiber Stimulation
• Improved Protein Synthesis
• Ignites Lipolysis (Fat into Muscle)
• Increases Bedroom Performance

Category Supremacy
Let us quickly establish what HemodrauliX™ is not. HemodrauliX™ is not your run of the mill, knock-off NO supplement. Simply put, HemodrauliX™ delivers so much more than any other NO product has to date. It will change what the market expects nitric oxide products because it dominates the category to the point of supremacy. What we have unleashed is the largest breakthrough in Nitric Oxide supplementation since its induction to the fitness world a half a decade ago. There is much more to NO than just Arginine and we are unleashing this in a big way with HemodrauliX™.

What exactly is an Anabolic Hyper-Vasodialation System?
You may already know that Arginine is a precursor to Nitric Oxide. What you may not know is there are other factors involved that allow this process to happen. In the past, NO supplements were designed to flood your body with mass amounts of Arginine, which we actually did a great job of with NE2® by esterifying Arginine (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl). However, until now, there were not enough cofactors in your system to meet this enormous supply of Arginine thereby hindering the ultimate Nitric Oxide experience.

Nitric Oxide is a byproduct of Arginine being broken down in the body by an enzyme called Nitric Oxide Synthase (NOS). Your body only has a limited supply of NOS. Consequently, no matter how much Arginine you have flooded your system with, your NO will only be as high as the amount of NOS you have to break it down. We have a breakthrough way to create more of the key enzyme, NOS. The result…RIDICULOUS PUMPS! We are talking pumps so big, they almost hurt. Excited yet?

How in the heck to did you do this? You might ask. The answer is the addition of a compound called Arachidonic Acid (AA). You may have seen AA in other products because it has so many benefits. But you have never seen it used this way before. AA has the ability to turn on (upregulate) NOS through a complex process. Once AA is released from the phospholipid layer of each muscle cell during exercise, it is rapidly converted to prostaglandins (PGE2). PGE2 upregulates the enzyme NOS creating the perfect environment for MASS Nitric Oxide production.

HemodrauliX™ is so powerful, we only suggest taking it once a day and no more than four to five times a week. The intense effects can be felt for days after use. No more choking down horse pills twice a day, everyday, all week. That method is over marketed, over rated and no longer necessary. By preserving NO cofactors, HemodrauliX™ will work harder for you, build much more muscle and for less money.

When we say build more muscle, we are not exaggerating. HemodrauliX™ caries a large anabolic component that is very noticeable after the first week of use. During beta-testing of HemodrauliX™, it was not uncommon to see 5 to 15 pounds of dense lean mass added within the first 30 days of use. It should also be mentioned that there is a respectable decrease in body fat. Lipolysis (Fat breakdown) is very noticeable, especially during training due to increased perspiration (you sweat like a pig!).

HemodrauliX is truly an anabolic breakthrough that you would never expect from an NO product. Grab your supply today and be on your way to a more muscular, harder physique. Demand more from your supplements. Demand Axis Labs®.

Component Breakdown

Arachidonic Acid
HemodrauliX™ is the first nitric oxide product ever to harness the power of Arachidonic Acid (AA). The powerful combo of AA and NO work together to ignite a cascading process that leads to pumps and endurance never before experienced by the bodybuilding and athletic world. Arachidonic Acid is the precursor to cell-signaling molecules called prostaglandins (PGE2). In addition to being highly anabolic, PGE2 works with Nitric Oxide to create massive vasodialation, feeding the muscles by increasing blood flow, oxygen and assisting with glucose uptake. You’ve heard supplement companies promise skin-bursting pumps before. Now it’s time to actually experience them.

NE2®
NE2® (Arginine Ethyl Ester Di-HCl) is composed of an Arginine molecule that is esterified, making it less polar and therefore more resistant to chemical breakdown and easily absorbed in the digestive track. The ethyl ester also protects the Arginine molecule from rapid degradation and consequently makes it much more effective in smaller doses than other nitric oxide products. What does this really mean? More Arginine in your system to create Nitric Oxide.

Beta-Alanine
Moreover, HemodrauliX™ is powered by the ultra popular Beta-Alanine. Once in your system, Beta-Alanine combines with Histidine to create high levels of intramuscular Carnosine. The Carnosine buffers hydrogen ions created during exercise, which are directly associated with muscle fatigue, weakness and physical exhaustion. This means while on HemodrauliX™ you'll be able to train harder and stronger with less fatigue and faster recovery. If you feel tingling on thin areas of skin like your earlobes, don’t freak out! That’s the Beta-Alanine at work.

Alllllrighty, time to do this thing up!! The kind folks at Axis Labs were nice enough to hook me up with a bottle of their hemodraulix to log, and that’s just what I intend to do!! Again, I’d like to thank Metroba, and all the guys at Axis labs!!
Over the next couple months, I’m going to try and add some clean, lean mass to my frame if it at all possible. This log is going be the first month of that journey. I’ve decided for this log to forgo most of my usual supplement staples, and only run just the Hemodraulix, period. This way, it will be plain to see just how effective this stuff is, plus, I want the full benefits of the AA contained in it. I will run a simple multi-vitamin though, in place of my usual MVP-365. Also not going to be using any CLA, fish oil, or sesamin. Going to bump up my carbs, since I just came off a cut, so my body should be more than primed to use em’. Not a ton, but going to shoot for around 200 grams to start with and go from there. My usual daily intake was about 100-130, and usually a bit less. I’m going to try and time them around breakfast, pre and post workout, and that’s mostly going to be it, but I’ll see how it goes and adjust accordingly. Intra-workout is gonna be LG’s BC+EAA, love that sutff!! I’ve found that I respond best to intra stuff as opposed to post, but still figure on me downing a shake afterwards, along with some carbs. Looking to do 2 days on and 1-2 days off. The off days will more than likely be short HIIT sessions, stretching and abs. My workouts are going to start with a heavy, compound rest/pause set in the 21 rep range and move onto semi isolation drop set in the 6-8 rep range per drop and a few sets of full isolation moves in the 12 rep range. Concluding the workout will be a DC style stretch to really drive the workout home. I’m sure between some of the sets I’ll incorporate some active recovery on the elliptical, and that’s usually 2-3 minutes of moderate cardio.
Day 1
Decided to hit chest today, as I fell that’s a lagging part, and I want to hit it first in the week when I’m freshest.

Incline Barbell Bench Press: 225x12x6x3. Dropped a bit of weight here, but that’s what always happens to me when I drop some pudge. A little bit of a lay-off from the gym as well didn’t help. Never-the-less, felt good.
2 minutes moderate cardio.
Flat Bench Barbell Press: 245x12x6x3. These felt good. Nice and smooth with no hiccups, so I’m happy. It’s taken me a bit to get back to where I was when I was fatter, but I’m pretty much back there now, so it can only get better.
Incline Dumbbell Press: 70x6,50x5,40x5,30x5,20x7 These went pretty smooth, and definitely started to get me more pumped.
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press: 75x6,55x4,40x5,30x5,20x7 These went great as well, and had a serious pump going.
Talked to a few of my buddies and gave one a spot for him to rep 140lb. dumbbells for flat bench. Man, was I jealous!! Someday!!
Incline Flyes: 45x12,10 for 2 sets. Pump was for real!!
Flat Bench Flyes: 45x12,9 for 2 sets. The pump felt like my chest and arms where gonna explode!!
DC style stretch: 35lbs for 1 min. This was harsh. I was so pumped by this point, my chest and arms flet like they were gonna blow!!

Okay, so I know this is only the first workout on this stuff, and I dosed it as per the directions. Man, color me impressed!! These pumps where ridiculous, seriously!! It was so hard for me to hold anything after my second drop set of incline presses, my arms were so damn pumped. Kinda like whenever you try and write something after a forearm workout and can’t even hold a pen, much less write something anyone can read. Even my calves felt pumped from straining whenever I was trying to squeeze out every last rep. Sitting here and typing this over 2 hours after my workout and the pump is just starting to leave. Granted, it wasn’t as good as in the gym. But the fact is, it’s still here. Time will tell if this stuff gives me the best pumps ever. I’m almost thinking of lowering the doseage by a cap or 2, call me a wuss, but these pumps where nuts. I can’t imagine what arm day would be like. Everyone who knew me said how pumped my arms looked, no joke. You definitely know this stuff works on the first dose. Can’t wait to see the long term effects!! On arm day, I’ll make sure to take pre and post pics!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed.. Have u ever ran a NO product before? I've been thinking of picking this stuff up, Ima see how it goes for u

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice lil write up you got man! You will def loose some fat and gain muscle if diet is in check. I wouldn't drop the caps down to 5 just yet. Just wait man. Do the 6 and watch the magic. Have fun with it man! I know you will :cheers:

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Great first workout. I have heard alot of good things about Hemo, should be a fun ride!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro you have a strong ass chest! Im jealous

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the kind words!!

Bro you have a strong ass chest! Im jealous
Not half as strong as yours man, I'm the one who's jealous!!!

Thanks man, good to have ya on board!!

Great first workout. I have heard alot of good things about Hemo, should be a fun ride!
Thanks man, appreciate it!!

Subbed.. Have u ever ran a NO product before? I've been thinking of picking this stuff up, Ima see how it goes for u
Yessir, sure have!! Best combo I have ran to date is DTH/DTP with JP8/NOS Ether. As far as pumps go, this stuff is on the level with that, and it's just the first day!! Additionally, this stuff is a whole heckuva lot cheaper than all 4 of those. In all fairness, it's not as comprehensive as those, but it's geared mainly towards pumps, and today, it excelled at that quite easily!! This would be great stacked with darn near anything I believe!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: bro you are incling 225! I am inclining 165!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
bro you are incling 225! I am inclining 165!
No way!!! I know your way stronger than that and me!!! There's no way on God's green earth that I'm doing more than you,seriously!! You gotta be sandbagging it. I'll eb updating once I get back form the gym, that is, after I get home round' 7ish today and shower, then hit the gym.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nah man I'm pushing with everything I've got :lol: I do 165 for my rest pause set though. I could prop get 200 for 1 rep. But you are repping 225 lol. Nice work man! :cheers:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I do 165 for my rest pause set though.
Funny, that's the weight I use when I do *%^# push ups!!:lmao:

Anyways, here's the workout for tonight!!

Very wide grip pull-ups: Slow pace, body weight: 15,6,3,1 -50lbs 10x6x3x2, -100lbs 10x6x2, -200lbs 10x. Really wanted to feel these, so took my time. My grip was so wide my pinkies where off the bar. Trying like mad to get some back width, taking Fightbackhxc's advice and doing way more pull-ups. Forearm flexors were mad painful, but not as bad as they had been. Had an almost crippling pump afterwards, my back and arms. The kinda pump where I knew I would have a hard time getting a t-shirt on kinda pump. MY forearms felt like they were gonna blow apart!!

Wide Grip Cable Rows: 110x10x5x2, 80x10x5x3, 50x10. I could see a difference when I looked in the mirror at this point, I should have taken a pic. I will for sure on arm day. Got a comment that I've got a nice v-taper. Sure beats having that old pair shaped taper!!

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: 200x8x3x1, 160x7x2, 100x10. Was starting to feel a bit pooped with my upper lats, so dropped the last set lower to squeeze out more reps. Kinda let my pride get int he way of lowering the weihgt on the othere sets. I can usually hit more reps at these weights, so challk it up to an off day I suppose.

3 minutes moderate cardio.

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows: 120x10x5x2, 90x10x5x3, 70x10. Still had a crazy pump going on with my back and arms, and this made it even better. I usually don't do cardio if at all when doing back, as I recover well enough to go from set to set, or take just long enough to set the next one up. I was hoping the cardio would lessen some of the pump, it was that intense. No such luck. By this point, it felt like someone had tried to inflate my back like a tire.

Machine Overhead Pullover Thingy: Unilateral: 135x6x3x1, 90x8x4x2, 45x10. This felt really great, and I felt it more than I usually do, think the pump had something to do with that.

Close Grip Hammer Grip Lat Pulldowns: 180x10x5x2, 150x10x4x1, 110x10. These really felt good, best they've ever felt I do believe. really was able to feel the whole movement, and I could feel myself getting more pumped.

Decline Barbell Pullovers: 50x10, 30x10. Not much to say here, but I like these quite a bit. Lats where fried pretty much at this point. 1 last thing to do.

DC stretch: 105lbs + body weight for 45 seconds. I'm gonna be WAAAY sore tomorrow.

Pumps this workout were nuts. This is one product you can feel working and see working on your very first dose. I haven't yet felt the BA tingles, but time will tell. It's easily possible if you do a few warm up sets to get crazy pumped with this stuff, and that's just the warm ups!! I'm still pumped sitting here typing this, adn I got done about an hour ago. The little lady is feeling frisky, I'll update on the effects in the bedroom tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hemodraulix sucks, george.....you need to send it to me for safe 'disposal'.:saroll:

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In dude. You have some serious strength for sure. Impressive numbers my man and that product looks good.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GREAT product, you will not be dissapointed!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
DUDE, somebody has to make this guy a REP!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
don't tell him that. i am hoping he will send rest of bottle to me.:saroll:
LOL, I was actually thinking of giving him one of mine:eek:uttahere:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aww ya! I love teh Hemoz. I'm on it right now as a matter of fact. :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the kind words and the humor!! Makes my day before I head into work!! This is some really impressive stuff, I mean, right off the get-go it hits ya!! Pumps seem to last for me around 2-3 hours and then taper off. The other day, I honestly think I crashed befroe this stuff wore off. Pretty much gets your whole body pumped. I mean, it's common sense your biceps will get soem pump from back workouts, but not this much, same with tri's on chest day.

I refrained from my fave, close grip t-bar rows yesterday, trying to be patient with my forearm flexors and not aggravate em' too much. Sucked, but had to be done. Hopefully that means I'm getting wiser with my old age. Gotta get off to work, update after that. Thanks again guys, feel free to post in here whatever!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in for this one. Great workout and detail so far. I have never used anything with ecdy in it. Have been very curious about it and keep getting mixed reviews. Sounds like I may get a good feel for it in this log anyway.

Last edited:
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed george!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for all the kind words and the humor!! Makes my day before I head into work!! This is some really impressive stuff, I mean, right off the get-go it hits ya!! Pumps seem to last for me around 2-3 hours and then taper off. The other day, I honestly think I crashed befroe this stuff wore off. Pretty much gets your whole body pumped. I mean, it's common sense your biceps will get soem pump from back workouts, but not this much, same with tri's on chest day.

I refrained from my fave, close grip t-bar rows yesterday, trying to be patient with my forearm flexors and not aggravate em' too much. Sucked, but had to be done. Hopefully that means I'm getting wiser with my old age. Gotta get off to work, update after that. Thanks again guys, feel free to post in here whatever!!
so i guess sending me the rest of your bottle is out!!! :zx11pissed:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kickn ass Sub! You are mad strong bro! That is a sh1t ton of exercises for back man lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kickn ass Sub! You are mad strong bro! That is a sh1t ton of exercises for back man lol.
this is by far my favorite axis lab product. it is in top 5 favorites of all time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. It's my all time favorite. I LOVE high doses of the ish!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. It's my all time favorite. I LOVE high doses of the ish!
I'm currently just doing 6, may bump to 8, but not more than that. I'm trying to make it last. Fortunately I only lift 3x/wk right now.

All you guys would be jealous of my stack. I feel so friggin blessed. lol. It's awesome.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. 10 caps pre w/o is unfukcing believable. Like "on" good! Seriously bro. Try it out for 2 weeks if you are up for it, not until you hit 8 caps first tho.

2. I am hella jealous of your stack and feel tingly in pants when I think about it (seriously homo).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I've used up to 12 caps of Hemo before. 10 was the sweet spot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, most i went was 8, that was more than enough for me. but now you have me really wanting to try 10. hemo for real kicks asss.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
All you guys would be jealous of my stack. I feel so friggin blessed. lol. It's awesome.
I try not to look at other guy's stack,lol!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, most i went was 8, that was more than enough for me. but now you have me really wanting to try 10. hemo for real kicks asss.
dood seriously try it. Let it build up for like a week or two and watch the madness!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No workouts today guys, and didn't get too much cardio in either. Tomorrow is shoulders, and it should be a good one. I'm curious how nasty the trap pumps are going to be. I'll be hitting the gym early, so I'll post and update when I'm done. I seriously love this stuff so far, adn I could see it making any other product all the better too. Had a pretty big dinner tonight, way more carbs than usual, so I should be all fueled up for the workout. I'm so stoked to go hit shoulders tomorrow!! Even better, I think my one bud will eb there to spot me, so I can push away!! These last 2 months have been a serious kick in the @$$ to get myself back into shape. I've actually dropped almost more lbs since I ended my testaPRO log, getting closer to my goal of 180lbs. I'm not trying to cut this month, just trying to build on what I have (and haven't) got. Anyways, I'm gonna crash and rest up for tomorrow. Take care guys!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No workouts today guys, and didn't get too much cardio in either. Tomorrow is shoulders, and it should be a good one. I'm curious how nasty the trap pumps are going to be. I'll be hitting the gym early, so I'll post and update when I'm done. I seriously love this stuff so far, adn I could see it making any other product all the better too. Had a pretty big dinner tonight, way more carbs than usual, so I should be all fueled up for the workout. I'm so stoked to go hit shoulders tomorrow!! Even better, I think my one bud will eb there to spot me, so I can push away!! These last 2 months have been a serious kick in the @$$ to get myself back into shape. I've actually dropped almost more lbs since I ended my testaPRO log, getting closer to my goal of 180lbs. I'm not trying to cut this month, just trying to build on what I have (and haven't) got. Anyways, I'm gonna crash and rest up for tomorrow. Take care guys!!
george, i think it is the sesamin. but almost everyone i have seen use hemo has dropped bf%. this really is a great supp. i had crazy good results on the recommended 6 caps, then that damn metroba:saroll: tempted me to go to 8. well 8 was so good that now he is tempting me again to go to 10!!!! trust me bro, hemo gets even better longer you are on it.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks T!! I use sesamin to begin with, along with cla and fish oil. I've found that to be very effective at helping me keep pudge at bay, as well as losing some along the way. It comes off slow and is easy to maintain, plus it's not a stim. For this log, however, I swore off everything but a basic multi.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Sub what is your diet looking like. I know you said you will be bumping up carbs but are you bumping cals? or just carbs for fat?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cool, thanks T!! I use sesamin to begin with, along with cla and fish oil. I've found that to be very effective at helping me keep pudge at bay, as well as losing some along the way. It comes off slow and is easy to maintain, plus it's not a stim. For this log, however, I swore off everything but a basic multi.
hemo should give good standalone results. i am a stim freak and like to stack it with something with a kick-stacked fantastic with smash fl. but i throw in some hemo with whatever else i am running at the time, love this stuff. can't imagine what 10 will be like!!!:cheers:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if I already mentioned it in this thread, but I compare 10 caps to being "ON" a mild cycle, as far as pumps, strength, fat loss goes.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm taking in a cup of oatmeal in the morning, steel cut oats to be exact, mixed with pumpkin. Made a concoction in the crock pot, since they take forever to make and I'm always pressed for time, so I'm good for about 2 weeks with it. Plenty of fiber and good slow carbs, no sugar added, but a pinch of stevia and some punkin spice. Other carbs include: Kaishi bars, yams, fruits, Ezekiel bread and Quinoa, hope I spelled that last one right. Taking those in on as as needed basis. Some carbs pre-and post, mainly from Up Your Mass, like 1 scoop. During off days, carbs are mainly mid-day, and I'm really not going over 150 grams then. On days it's anywhere from that to around 300, I'm really just playing around at this point to see what I can get away with. I may wind up going over 300 if I'm not getting the results I want. My body should be pretty primed to use them, since I was cutting last month. As to the fats, I cut out sesamin, fish oil and cla, I'm kinda limited. I love natty peanut butter, but staying away from that as well. I am eating red meat for fats, but it's lean. As to the calories, again, I'm playing that by ear. I'm taking in right now around 2500, but I'm thinking I may bump that up a tad. I'm just paranoid about putting on pudge, but at the same time, I wanna eat enough to grow, and I know that I'm going to get some pudge with increased growth, no way around that. Typical meals for me would be: 1 chicken breast, greek yogurt, mixed veggies, and an apple and that's usually 3 times per day. Extra lean hamburger/flank steak with veggies other times. Of course, a shake here and there. Obviously, more intake on workout days. Thus far, I'm pleased with the results. Today, all my lifts went up,up and away, so I think I'm doing something right. I'll update here in a bit bud.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I love it as well. Was gonna stack it with some DTP and Nitroceps come December, alnog with some other goodies.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm taking in a cup of oatmeal in the morning, steel cut oats to be exact, mixed with pumpkin. Made a concoction in the crock pot, since they take forever to make and I'm always pressed for time, so I'm good for about 2 weeks with it. Plenty of fiber and good slow carbs, no sugar added, but a pinch of stevia and some punkin spice. Other carbs include: Kaishi bars, yams, fruits, Ezekiel bread and Quinoa, hope I spelled that last one right. Taking those in on as as needed basis. Some carbs pre-and post, mainly from Up Your Mass, like 1 scoop. During off days, carbs are mainly mid-day, and I'm really not going over 150 grams then. On days it's anywhere from that to around 300, I'm really just playing around at this point to see what I can get away with. I may wind up going over 300 if I'm not getting the results I want. My body should be pretty primed to use them, since I was cutting last month. As to the fats, I cut out sesamin, fish oil and cla, I'm kinda limited. I love natty peanut butter, but staying away from that as well. I am eating red meat for fats, but it's lean. As to the calories, again, I'm playing that by ear. I'm taking in right now around 2500, but I'm thinking I may bump that up a tad. I'm just paranoid about putting on pudge, but at the same time, I wanna eat enough to grow, and I know that I'm going to get some pudge with increased growth, no way around that. Typical meals for me would be: 1 chicken breast, greek yogurt, mixed veggies, and an apple and that's usually 3 times per day. Extra lean hamburger/flank steak with veggies other times. Of course, a shake here and there. Obviously, more intake on workout days. Thus far, I'm pleased with the results. Today, all my lifts went up,up and away, so I think I'm doing something right. I'll update here in a bit bud.

Hey Weev, great carb choices in here. I like your diet but why did you cut out the fish and flax oils? If only to not have any other supps while running the HemodrauliX, you may want to at least entertain the idea of adding in salmon, and maybe some almonds to your diet. The monounsaturated fats will really help bring your test up and help with cholesteral and blood pressure as well as the obvious help with joints. Just an idea. Of coure there may be a method behind your choice not to include these types of fats and if so obviously stay your course. If that is the case however can you enlighten us, or at least me to the reasoning behind the lack of healthy fats in the diet?

Congrats on the lifts going up, that is always a stellar feeling. I think I may have to try this stuff out. Maybe if I can afford to get some I will incorporate it into my Asteroid Stack instead of using Jack3d this time around and see how it goes. I am very used to my Asteroid stacks so the difference would be noticeable to me.

Hmmmm.... must scrounge up extra money to try this stuff. Hey anybody need someone to clean out their couches this month? :D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, good input there Kleen!! I eliminated those fats so as not to interfere with the AA in Hemo. Kinda worried about how it will treat my joints, but we'll ride it out and see. I forgot to mention almonds, I love the flavored ones from diamond, like wasabi, lime chili and jalapeno smokehouse, those rock!! I'm still eating those, had to make some compromises!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hehe, good input there Kleen!! I eliminated those fats so as not to interfere with the AA in Hemo. Kinda worried about how it will treat my joints, but we'll ride it out and see. I forgot to mention almonds, I love the flavored ones from diamond, like wasabi, lime chili and jalapeno smokehouse, those rock!! I'm still eating those, had to make some compromises!!
i asked slow-mun when hemodraulix first came out why they didn't put on the label not to use fish oil or nsaids on hemo, like they do on xfactor. his answer was that hemo only contains enough aa for increased pump and that you don't use it everyday. he said he still used fish oil and ibuprofen and it didn't seem to effect his results. i asked about it because i use nsaids and fish oil everyday for arthritis, even at 8 caps i haven't had any issues. i just thought i would throw this out there. if you think it is better avoiding the fish oil, george then you may actually see increased results.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub AT LEAST use your fishies on your off days bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i asked slow-mun when hemodraulix first came out why they didn't put on the label not to use fish oil or nsaids on hemo, like they do on xfactor. his answer was that hemo only contains enough aa for increased pump and that you don't use it everyday. he said he still used fish oil and ibuprofen and it didn't seem to effect his results. i asked about it because i use nsaids and fish oil everyday for arthritis, even at 8 caps i haven't had any issues. i just thought i would throw this out there. if you think it is better avoiding the fish oil, george then you may actually see increased results.
Okay, with this being said, would it then also be safe to assume that Cissus which also has strong anti-inflammatory properties should probably not be taken around dosing this? Also does anyone know the exact mode of action AA uses that requires inflamation? Is it possible the product needs the ability to make the tissue slightly inflamed or porous in order to cross into the fibers and work it's magic?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I'm taking in a cup of oatmeal in the morning, steel cut oats to be exact, mixed with pumpkin. Made a concoction in the crock pot, since they take forever to make and I'm always pressed for time, so I'm good for about 2 weeks with it. Plenty of fiber and good slow carbs, no sugar added, but a pinch of stevia and some punkin spice. .
got a recipe for this? It sounds yummy

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off topic... Judo, that friggin throw in your avatar is ridiculous, that is gonna leave a mark for sure! AWESOME!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sub AT LEAST use your fishies on your off days bro.
Hokey dokey, will do, thanks for the heads up!!

Actually, no,lol. I just go by taste, sounds weird, I know. I've been using about a 1 dry cup steel cut oats to 1 can punkin'. Sometimes, I even use some evaporated milk, sugar free of course. It's nice because the steel cuts oats take forever, this way, just set it and go about your business. Lots o' fiber and good carbs, among other things. Sorry I couldn't be more exact.

Cool!! That's great to know, sheds some light for me. I was really worried having read up on AA, and having some joint issues. If that's the case, fish oil,cla and sesamin, here I come, again!! Thanks man!!

On a side note, they are filming the movie "Unstoppable" starring Denzel Washington outside my house, and I do mean outside my house, for today only. Talk about annoying. Glad I'm not working nights, woulda got NO sleep today. He has actually been going to a club my buddy owns, kinda funny. His bodyguard is built like a brick $h1thouse, and as big as a house, but the limo driver looked as big too. The guy seemed cool.

Seated Barbell Shoulder Smith Machine Press: 225x12x7x5, 135x12. Going to bump this up, felt very easy today, and that's a good thing. Starting to get a wicked pump here.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press: 65x10x4x2, 50x6x2x1, 35x5x3x2, 20x8. Got good range on these and took my time. Pump was in way full effect here. Took a little walk around to try and calm my shoulders down a bit.

Cable Side Laterals: 20x10x4x2, 10x8. Delts were looking nice and pumped, had me all fired up!! Could actually see some detail in em'!!

Bent over Dumbbell raises: Unilateral: 35x12x6x3, 20x10x5x2, 10x10. Used a bit of body english to get few more reps on the first set. The other sets went well, felt pretty pumped in my rear delts.

Barbell Front Shrugs: 405x6x2x2x1x1, 315x6x2x1, 225x6x2x2x1x1, 135x10. had a tremendous pump going in my traps and forearms, darn near impossible to hold onto anything at this point. My forearms where blown up like balloons, and they're big to begin with.

Rear Barbell Shrugs: 315x10, 225x10, 135x10. Easy to see how blown up my traps where in the mirror. My shirt looked like ti was still on the hanger,lol.

Dumbbell shrugs: Dropset: 140x10, 120x6, 100x6, 80x8, 60x10, 40x10, 20xlost count, doen to failure. Painful pumps going on, looked awesome in the mirror!! If only my traps looked like this 24/7/365.

Very pleased with today's workout, bumped the weight on some moves, and had nutty pumps the whole time. Seems to last for me about 2-3 hrs. after wards as well.