LG is helping JudoJosh Support my joints (Sponsored)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First I would like to thank LG for the opptunity to test out this new product. I am not sure on ingredients yet, official write p hasn't been released but as I know I will update here.

Log will be updated daily after workout and will include current muscle soreness, joint aches, any pains during workouts, taste of product, effects on my stomach if any, any noticeable effectiveness, etc..

Current supps include:
Hdrol
Xtend
AAKG
Ragnaork
fish oil
CLA

Current Workout regime:
3 day a week full body workout consisting of many olympic lifts. Cardio will consist of swiming, heavy bag work, conditioning body weight drills. Weighted cardio in forms of tire flipping, sledge hammer swings, KB movements, sled drags, and barbell complexes.

Joint History
I have broken right wrist before, and right ankle. Ankle was most recent with only being 4 months ago. Noticable pains I have now in joints are wrist when doing movements like high pulls, and ankles when running or doing any explosive jumping moves. Also recently my knees have been feeling a little weaker from the increased leg work I have been doing. I hope this new product from LG will help strengthen and repair my joints.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been given a 3 week supply from LG and will post weekly reviews here in this post in addition to my daily reviews. My final review/thoughts on the product will also be included here

THOUGHTS ON PRODUCT/UPDATES

WEEK 1 UPDATE:
So far it has been a good experience. Been at 4 caps all week and am really surprised on how fast this stuff kicks in and you notice a difference. I was really expecting not to notice anything till the second week of the trial. I hit a lil snag where I over-strained my shoulder but it healed rather quickly and I finished the week with my high pulls back up to where they were before my wrist started popping and giving me pain. As for my ankle and knees, knees have been great with 0 problems and ankle was only sore 1 day after a loooong day at work but after running it was fine. I usually feel it after running and only sometimes after work depending on the day. Well next week I up the dose to 6 caps.. can't wait!!

WEEK 2 UPDATE:
So I have been at 6 caps for a week now. First couple days I didnt notice anything different from 4 caps but I think it just needed some time to kick in and now I feel great. Have about ZERO pain in my ankle, even after a loonngg day at work. Knees bothered me twice, once during jump squats and once during bulgarian squats. Both times it was a pain that was there for first set and then went away which is odd because usually if I feel pain in first set it tends to linger. Also I broke a new PR with my high pulls thanks to this stuff!!! I have experienced zero pain in my wrist thoughout this whole experience.

WEEK 3 UPDATE:
Absolutely no pain in my wrist at all!!!! Ankle hasn't bothered me all week aswell!!! I am pretty much pain free in every joint and movement. An amazing feeling, this is the last week I was given and it has been a great experience thus far. I am planning to continue the log for another week or so and see if any pain comes back and if so how it compares to the pain I had before I started this run

FINAL REVIEW:
So its been two weeks off of ultimate joint support and its been going great. I am steadily progressing in my high pulls which is one of the main reasons why I choose this product. Before if I put too much weight on the bar when I high pulled and my hand got to around my clavicle my wrist would actually pop and my whole arm would get his with a shot of pain. I had a feeling this was due to the fact I broke that wrist about a year ago and it never healed right. Well all that is a thing of the past!! I blew past what I was high pulling and my wrist ceased to bother me. Now after the bottle was emptied I was afraid it would come back but its been 2 weeks and they are still holding up pretty damn good!!!!
Another joint that was bothering me was my ankle. Back in June I broke it at my bachelor party and from then on it would bother me while running, doing plyo movements or sometime after a long day at work. Well on ultimate joint support this faded away slowly but not completely it would come back a little here and there but nothing compared to how it was. So now 2 weeks after this the ankle pain is slowly coming back but still not as bad as it was. I feel if this was run a little longer it might allow my ankle to completely heal. Also my ankle injury was alot more recent then my wrist was.
Lastly I would like to add previously I would injure my lower back fairly easily with moves such as dead lift or power cleans but while on this I havent noticed any muscle soreness or pain whatsoever in my lower back. I think this might also benefit people suffering for pulled muscles and help some with recovery
I also feel that at 4 caps this was pretty good as it was. 6 caps was great dont get me rong but I think 4 caps at a longer period will do someone great things. I would definitely recomend this to anyone who can't get past their lifts due to injurys.

I would like to thank everyone at LG for all there hard work, dedication, and research that goes into these products. It really shows guys!! Thanks for the opputurnity to be apart of this!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Glad you have this up!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
subbed on yours too bro, hope we both get feelin good!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will sub this very detailed log. Hope u can maintain the double life lol. I was pulling for u to get this log opportunity :cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will sub this very detailed log. Hope u can maintain the double life lol. I was pulling for u to get this log opportunity :cheers:
lol thanks bud.. hope I can live the double life too..lol.. should be a good run, especially I am going to be doing alot more coumpound lifts which tend to be harder on joints. Hope that HGHup does you justice, gonna be following that one too

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subbed brotha.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 (10/31)

Ultimate Joint Repair Info
Taste: Nothing Noticable
Smell: Was a faint smell but nothing really noticable
Stomach: Was fine, I took all 3 doses at once before breakfeast
Current aches: My knees(in particular my right one) was not pain but alot of discomfort while doing the getups but I usually feel that when doing movements like these.
Effectiveness: Only first day but I got my fingers crossed!!!

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3
Ragnaork/AAKG/Taurine pre workout
Xtend during workout
Workout:
Sandbag Circuits
30sec rest between workouts. 2min rest between circuits

1A Sandbag Cleans 4x6
2A Sandbag Getups 4x3 each side

1B Sandbag Shouldering 4x6 each shoulder
2B Sandbag Bentrow 4x6
2B Sandbag Push Press 4x6

1C burpees till failure 1x20

*Sandbag was 44lbs
Diet:
Calories 2292
Fat - 108g
Sat fat - 46g
Carb - 20g
Fiber - 8g
Protein - 296g

Thoughts: Today is the first day taking the supplement. Pills are little brown pills, therewas a slight taste and smell to them but nothing too major. I did workout today. The getups with the sandbag really taxed my knees, this was my first time doing them. Gonna try them again in the future and see if there is any less discomfort. First day taking these though so other then that nothing much to report.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 (11/1)

Smell: Didnt really notice what I thought I smelled before, maybe it was just me
Stomach: Was fine, I took all 3 doses at once before breakfeast
Current aches: After work my right ankle was sore. Did some deep stretching and core work. Muscles and body were really tight to stretch but that is how it usually is
Effectiveness: Day 2!!!

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
None besides core work and deep static stretches

Diet:
CHEAT DAY!!!!!

Thoughts: Today was a cheat day. I worked. My job consist of me on my feet walking/running all day long for 12 hours. I work in a hospital and I push, pull, lift, move people all day long. Mostly people who are overweight and can't move themselves (we have a very popular bariatric unit) and alot of elderly people who can't move themselves. I came home after work did some deep static stretching in which I felt extremely tight in my muscles (especially legs) which is pretty much normal for me, did some light core work and went to bed.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update^^ I like the format:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice update^^ I like the format:)
Thanks, anything else you guys want me to include? I tried to think of what people would want to know about the product, but if there is anything else you think of just let me know and I'll include it and log it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, anything else you guys want me to include? I tried to think of what people would want to know about the product, but if there is anything else you think of just let me know and I'll include it and log it.
So far so good man! Looks good the format so far :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how are things so far bro. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3 (11/2)

Smell: A light herbal smell I noticed this time I opened the bottle, Iam pretty sure thats what I smelled before
Stomach: Was fine, I took all 3 doses at once this time after breakfeast
Current aches: I did another new movement today, corkscrew. Well I think I used a too heavy plate and my left lateral muscles was KILLING ME. Also I ran on the treadmill today. Left ankle stood up pretty well, no real pain or discomfort.
Effectiveness: Not sure if it is a result of the ultimate joint support but I noticed yestarday and this morning I woke up before my alarm refreshed and ready for the day which is really out of the ordinary as I usually hit snooze 6-7 times. So past 2 days I had a really good restfull deep sleep. Also When I hurtmy back during the corkscrew about half hour so later I was pain free which is also unusual as When I have hurt myself in the past it tends to linger and be sore for a couple of days. We will see tomorow how I feel when I work out.

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3
AAKG 3g

Workout:
DB squat + overhead press + pushup + core row 3x6 @ 20lb Dumbells
DB 1 arm bench press + side roll on swiss ball 3x10 each arm @ 15lb dumbells
Bodyweight complex (12 squats, 12 jump squats, 12 forward lunges ea leg, 12 split squat jumps ea leg)
Corkscrew with 35 plate 3x5 left and right side

Diet:
Calories 2536
Fat - 141g
Sat fat - 67g
Carb - 28g
Fiber - 13g
Protein - 288g

Thoughts: I kinda went on in the effectiveness part. Nothing really to add except what is up there. I really hope a side effect of these are the great sleep I have been getting!! Also my back seemed to feel better alot sooner then previous experience. Not sure if it is result of the joint support yet or not but I hope so. I guess we will see soon enough

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how are things so far bro. :)
its coming along good. I am noticing some muscle soreness recovery faster. I thought I had read in the original thread on this product that it is going to take a while before the effects kick in, but I think I am definetely feeling something

hows it going so far for you bud??

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am assuming these are pills/tablets.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup little brown magical capsules :friday:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4 (11/3)

Smell: Nothing Noticable
Stomach: No neg effect. I took after workout this time with my shake and was fine on stomach.
Current aches: Shoulders are a litle sore from yestarday but no other pains. Workout went smooth this morning too
Effectiveness: From what I can tell I definetely think it is kicking in already. I did front squats with 0 pain or discomfort in my knees or ankle and did high pulls with 0 pain or discomfort in my wrist!!

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3
AAKG 7g

Workout:
Workout: (all with 90sec rest unless noted otherwise)
Clean High pull 4x3 @ 95
Front Squat 4x6/4/3/2 @ 115
Horiziontal pullups 4x6/4/3/2 @ BW (legs on bench for decline)
Chinups 4x6/4/3/2 @ BW
Windsheild wipers 4x8 (60 sec rest between sets)
Plank 4x30sec (30 sec rest between sets)

Diet:
Totals
Calories 2240
Fat - 142g
Sat fat - 60g
Carb - 16g
Fiber - 10g
Protein - 214g

Thoughts: So I am really amazed on how fast this is starting to effect me. I lifted today before work and had no problems what so ever!! I warmed up with some jumping jacks and jump rope and ankle held up great. Then followed that with some front squats which usually put a lil more on my knees and I start to feel them tighten up but today nothing. I moved the weight up and down with no hesitation. Same goes for the high pulls. I usually hate doing these because usually halfway through my second set my wrist starts to sorta click/pop when I pull the weight arround clavicle level so it would limit how heavy I can pull. But today was a totally different story, I pulled the bar up to around my forehead and my wrist were able to stay solid!! I am extremely happy with this product so far and am only on day 4. Can't wait till next week when I try the sandbag getups again so I can see how my knees hold up

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wow, man, you dont each much. are you carb/calorie cycling?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow, man, you dont each much. are you carb/calorie cycling?
lol.. yea i kno.. my original thoughts were to try and limit calories so I can kinda control fat gain while on this cycle but now I am kinda kicking myself in the butt over that. :nutkick: Cant really expect to gain too much strength if im not eating enough. So the past 2 weeks I my weight has stayed the same at 2-2500 calories a day so I am gonna be trying to step that up at least 1k calories to 3-3500. My prior concern was trying to limit fat gain as much as possible to screw that now I wanna be stronger!!!! haha.. and yea I am on anabolic diet, actually just re-read though his book and am tweaking my diet a lil more, get back on the right track. gonna attempt to end this cycle right

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I mean if your only on h-drol it will take a bit to kick in, and it will have leaning properties of its own. Whats your dosage/Length of cycle?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was only panning to run 4 weeks at 50/50/75/75 reasons being this is my first PH cycle and figured my body would take it pretty well and also wanted to go easy for first one and also my PCT is OTC products no serm so I didn't wan to go too high or too long and risk it. 75 is where I am definetely starting to notice it, in hindsight I prolly should have done 50/75/75/75 I might add on a 5th week at 75 or 100 but not too sure, waiting to see how this week finishes up at

how's the joint support working for you? I'm really surprised that I have already noticed benefits from it, thought I wouuldnt notice anything till second week but it kicked right it, this stuff is good

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Its been goin good for the knees, but did some heavy ass deads today and my elbows and back got pretty stiff afterwards. I really havnt had any problems except for my knees, and literally like 3 days in i was pain free. Huge deal considering usually it sucks to walk.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looking good! This one looks amazing on paper!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I think I need some of this lol. Idk what I did but now it is a pain to lift up my knee towards my chest BUT squating is a breeze.

So from cut to bulk? Very nice put on some LBM!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I think I need some of this lol. Idk what I did but now it is a pain to lift up my knee towards my chest BUT squating is a breeze.

So from cut to bulk? Very nice put on some LBM!
cut, bulk, cut, bulk, etc.. isnt that all us lifters do... sucks about your leg.. hope it goes away, have you tried foam rolling before? I recently have been put onto it and its great!!! This joint support is amazing on its own too, you should definetely grab a bottle when its available on shelves

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cut, bulk, cut, bulk, etc.. isnt that all us lifters do... sucks about your leg.. hope it goes away, have you tried foam rolling before? I recently have been put onto it and its great!!! This joint support is amazing on its own too, you should definetely grab a bottle when its available on shelves
Well I feel like I am on an endless cut that somehow adds bulk. It is weird. It only bothers me when I move it certain ways. I thought it was going to bother me when I wrestled at practice today but it felt fine. Ya I def need to pick up a foam roller at the very least. I think it is a muscle issue not joint.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can always get a massage at the parlor.. that always helps to relieve mucle tension buildup :wink: :wink:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol funny u should mention that. A lot of 1s close to where I live got busted for giving an extra rub lol.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5 (11/4)

Stomach: nada
Current aches: Shoulder still has some soreness but barely there, onlyoticed it during the cleans
Effectiveness: Quite surprised with this, only on day 5 and recovery is great after workouts.

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout: Had 2 workouts today:
AB Workout
Medicine ball circuit. Everything done consectively, rest 1 min between circuits. All done with 5kg medicine ball

Med ball knee hugs x25
2 arm raised med ball crunch x20
Russian crunch x15
Knee to shoulder with ball x20 each shoulder
Bent arm side bends with ball x20 each side
medicine ball superman x12
figure 8 x12
Circuit done twice.

Workout 2: (90 sec rest)
Power Clean+ squat 4x3
Single leg back extension 4x6/4/3/2 @ BW
Incline DB press 2x6 @ 40lb DB/ 3x4/3/2 50lb DB
DB alternating flat press 1x6@35lb DB/ 3x4/3/2 @ 45lb DB
Reverse cable chop 4x8@ 50

Swim and hot tub for a bit then stretched

Diet:
Totals
Calories 3340
Fat - 216g
Sat fat - 67g
Carb - 50g
Fiber - 32g
Protein - 320g

Thoughts: Shoulders are still a little sore, I only noticed them while I was doing the power cleans and when I went swiming. So far so good, the product is living up to what it claims to do. Only 5 days in too, can only imagine it just getting etter from here :biggthumpup:[

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome updates man, really like the format, also really pleased this is working so well so fast.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6 (11/5)

Stomach: nothing
Current aches: Shoulder still feeling a little tender/sore
Effectiveness: Thought my shoulder would be 100% by now and its not, guess I didnt realize how badly I hurt it before. Hopefully it will be ready to rock out soon

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
none, had clinical for class so I took a rest day and hopefully heal up a bit

Diet:
Totals
Calories 3256
Fat - 214g
Sat fat - 85g
Carb - 32g
Fiber - 10g
Protein - 280g

Thoughts: So I woke up today and stretched a bit and shoulders were still a little sore and I had clinical so I took a rest day and just went to school/work

Day 7 (11/6)

Current aches: felling good!!!!
Effectiveness: So shoulder pain is almost all the way gone. Gonna take a rest day again tomorow and hopefully be back to 100%

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Warmup:
20 burpees
dynamic stretching
Empty barbell complex

workout:
Hang power clean - 2x3@115/1x3@125/1x3@135
Zercher good mornings - 1x6@85/1x4@95/1x3@100/1x2@105
Bench press - 1x6@155/1x4@160/1x3@170/1x2@175
Push press - 1x6@65/1x4@75
Barbell torque - 1x8@60/1x8@65/2x8@70 (60sec rest)

static stretching

Diet:
Totals
Calories 3209
Fat - 189g
Sat fat - 77g
Carb - 22g
Fiber - 9g
Protein - 340g

Thoughts: Had some sharp pain during the cleans and push press. I tried to go lighter and perservere but cut the push presses short, didnt want to hurt myself. I really hope this pain goes away soon

Day 8 (11/7)

Current aches: :cheers:
Effectiveness: stretched this morning and was pretty much pain free in shoulder.

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
none

Diet:
Cheat day!!!!!

Thoughts: So the soreness was pretty much gone this morning when I stretched. Took a cheat day and spent some time with the family.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9 (11/8)

Stomach: Took all 4 this morning again and it doesnt seem to have any effect on my stomach at all. Goning to be bumping the dose up to 6 soon and if it still the same I will be removing this line from the daily updates along with taste and smell.
Current aches: feeling naughty!!!
Effectiveness: Had another rest day. have noticed 0 pain in shoulder. Had work and got slammed, it was crazy busy so after 12 hours of constantly moving and walking ankle was a little achey and sore which usually is after a long day. Hoping this will be a thing of the past once I bump up to 6 a day

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
none

Diet:
Cheat Day!!!!

Thoughts: Had some sharp pain during the cleans and push press. I tried to go lighter and perservere but cut the push presses short, didnt want to hurt myself. I really hope this pain goes away sooshoulder pain is non existent!!! I did work today and was a looong busy 12 hours. When I came home my right ankle was really sore and achey which isnt unusual after a loong day of work. Hoping once I bump up to 6 a day tomorow it will be a thing of the past

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
p.s. sorry for having like 3 days of updates done all today. Been crazy busy at school and work and home. Started 6 pills today.. cant wait for the feeling of invincible joints to kick in even harder!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
p.s. sorry for having like 3 days of updates done all today. Been crazy busy at school and work and home. Started 6 pills today.. cant wait for the feeling of invincible joints to kick in even harder!!!
dude, seriously , doing a great job keeping this up, awesome updates! lets se how 6 treats ya;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude, seriously , doing a great job keeping this up, awesome updates! lets se how 6 treats ya;)
i aim to please..:cheers:.. no but seriously it has been a great run so far and I am a little girl sometimes when it comes to muscle soreness and pains and I have really noticed a difference since running this. I did high pulls again today and was able to up the weight again and wrist held up firm!! I also did some split squats and knees were solid and ankle is 100%. It is exciting!!! I am trying to go slow to not ove exert myself on a lift and get hurt but so far everything I have been throwing at my joints they have been holding up with the exception of my shoulder. I never really had shoulder pains before but I am pretty sure it was from the press and roll I did a cople days ago. I went with a heavy weight and never did the move before so I think it was more my fault of doing the move sloppy and not slow with technique. Honestly cant wait till 6 to kick in. Now I have split up the doses to 3 in morning and 3 in afternoon. Sound good? I was thinking about doing them at 2 pills 3x a day also.. how do you want them taken?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i aim to please..:cheers:.. no but seriously it has been a great run so far and I am a little girl sometimes when it comes to muscle soreness and pains and I have really noticed a difference since running this. I did high pulls again today and was able to up the weight again and wrist held up firm!! I also did some split squats and knees were solid and ankle is 100%. It is exciting!!! I am trying to go slow to not ove exert myself on a lift and get hurt but so far everything I have been throwing at my joints they have been holding up with the exception of my shoulder. I never really had shoulder pains before but I am pretty sure it was from the press and roll I did a cople days ago. I went with a heavy weight and never did the move before so I think it was more my fault of doing the move sloppy and not slow with technique. Honestly cant wait till 6 to kick in. Now I have split up the doses to 3 in morning and 3 in afternoon. Sound good? I was thinking about doing them at 2 pills 3x a day also.. how do you want them taken?
Id try 2x3 per day :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3/3 isnt bad, or you can even try goign 2/2/2 spread out evenly through out the day. for joint supplements I know I like lowering the dose but uping the intake.. either way should be effective:)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10 (11/9)

Stomach: Took 6 today, seperated it by 2 doses of 3 pills. First dose of 3 was on an empty stomach and second dose was with food.
Current aches: NONE WHATSOEVER.. what a incredible feeling!!!
Effectiveness: Did high pulls today and it went great!! My back started to ache whichnever happened before because my wrist usually get a pain and start popping before I get a chance to strain my back. Going good so far. Also did bulgarian squats and my knees were fine thought out. Last time I did them there was a slight ache but not this time :)

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Clean + Highpull with snatch grip - 2x3@105/ 2x3@115
Bulgarian split squat w/ DBs- 1x6@ 25/ 1x4@30/1x3@30/1x2@35
1 arm lat pulldown - 1x6@70/ 1x4@70/ 1x3@85/1x2@100
1 am cable row - 1x6/4/3/2 @ 70
Cable wood chop - 1x8@70/ 1x8@75/ 1x8@80/ 1x8@85

Diet:
Calories 2224
Fat - 137g
Sat fat - 43g
Carb - 27g
Fiber - 12g
Protein - 216g

Thoughts: Going really well so far. At 115 with the high pull which is where I was at last time before my wrist started popping and hurting me. Lets see if this joint support helps me blow past this mark.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 (11/10)

Stomach: Took 6 today seperated by two 3 cap doses. Put off the doses till later on in the day, around afternoonish. Still felt fine.. this stuff has ZERO side effects other then feeling great!!!
Current aches: Elbows had some pain during chinups
Effectiveness: Blew past my highpull!!!!! This stuff is amazing!!! Also did squats today with ZERO pain in my knees as well.

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Warm up:
20 squat jumps
20 kneeling jumps
Dynamic stretching

Workout:
Hang high pull- 1x3@95/ 1x3@115/ 2x3@125
Front squat- 1x6@115/ 1x4@125/ 1x3@125/ 1x2@135
Horizintal pullup - 4x6 @ BW with feet on bench for decline
Chinups - 4x6/4/3/2 @ BW
Windsheild wipers 4x8@BW (60 sec rest)
Plank 4x30sec (30 sec rest)

static stretching and foam rolling for cool down

Diet:
Calories 2816
Fat - 195g
Sat fat - 56g
Carb - 26g
Fiber - 17g
Protein - 233g

Thoughts: Turning out to be GREAT stuff soo far. Went higher on highpulls and its like I never had a wrist problem before. Knees were strong during squats as well.. only thing that was out of the ordinary was during my chinups my elbows hurt, like from the bend. Weird feeling cant really describe it, kinda like I was over extending them and bending them back or something

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 update/thoughts posted on first page!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12 (11/11)

Stomach: Took 6 again today, ZERO noticable side effects still on my stomach.
Current aches: Knees started to hurt a little bit during the jumps in the burpees.
Effectiveness: :thumbsup:

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Warmup:
Burpees 3x10 (jump + sprawl)

Workout:
Swings (2-Hand) 3 x 10
Dead Clean to Press 3 x 6 each hand
Upright Row to Squat (2-Hand) 3 x 10
Halo 3 x 6 each direction
Around the Body 3 x 6 each direction

All done with 35lb Kettle Bell

static stretching

Diet:
Calories 2322
Fat - 144g
Sat fat - 54g
Carb - 29g
Fiber - 8g
Protein - 215g

Thoughts: :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13 (11/12)

Current aches: ZERO!!
Effectiveness: AWESOME!!!

Misc
Other supps taken:
Hdrol x3
Fish Oil 2 pills x3
CLA 2 pills x3

Workout:
Warmup:
stationary bike for 2 mins

Workout:
Clean + squat- 1x3@95/ 3x3@115
Single Leg back extension- 1x6@BW/ 1x4@25/ 1x3@30 1x2@40
Incline DB Press- 1x6@40/ 1x4/3/2@50
Alternating DB press- 1x6@40/ 1x4@45/ 1x3/2@50
Reverse cable chop- 1x8@50/ 1x8@60/ 1x8@65/ 1x8@70 (60 sec rest)

static stretching

Diet:
Calories 3139
Fat - 235g
Sat fat - 89g
Carb - 25g
Fiber - 9g
Protein - 232g

Thoughts: Shoulders were fine during workout. Last time my shoulders were achey while I did this routine. Really starting to notice a difference at 6 caps

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Damn solid log man, really detailed and well pit together. Looks like this stuff is killer!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea its going well good with it.. at first it felt like 6 caps was no different then 4 caps, but I think it kicked fully into effect and it is going great. Been having zero pain and discomfort. Today i did bulgarian split squats and the first couple reps my knee was hurting, almost took down the weight, but I just wiggled it around a bit and kept going and it went away 100%.

This stuff is amazing, I would definetely recomend this to anyone who stopped advancing their lift progression due to pains. It really helps ease the pain and allows you to continue and blast through PRs. Now the true test will be if my pains come back or if this really helps rebuild and regenerate muscle and tissue.. that will be truely remarkable

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates and week 2 review coming tonite!!!!! :arms::arms: