TheTwitch build on "GHenerate" by LG

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I am about to begin my log of GHenerate by LG Sciences and im prepared to put it through the paces.
I have moderate experience w/ GH products and peptides.

I will only be using protien and BC+EAAs(by LG) for this log.

I plan to do 6 sprays 2 times a day. once preWO and once before bed. Post WO i tend to like to like shake and food ASAP.

Tomorrow i will update with weight and training split.
I will update daily with how i feel, my workout and a general diet outline.

:cheers:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subzero

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub-alicious

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

Tomorrow should be nice. Im not expecting more than a day or 2 to feel effects of GHenerate.
I came in at 210 lbs today.

Mon- Legs
Tue-Chest/Tri
Wed-Back/Bi
Thur-Shoulders
Fri- Aux. day cardio,abs or bodypart thats lagging.

I am doing a basic split. I may take another day of during the week if needed.(i.e. wed off instead of fri.) pending on how i feel and time related. I have every other weekend to lift if the energy levels and recovery is there, i will update as i do so.

I plan to lift mainly for size with a mix of strength weeks. So for 3 weeks i mihgt work for pure hypertrophy and mass then the next a strength based routine just to keep the body guessing.
Since i have the big bottle i will be estimating around 60 days on(120 servings i think) i will be very happy being on for that long.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you dose today? if so thoughts?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Did you dose today? if so thoughts?
I dosed last night before bed, nothing noticeable. I woke up not feeling to flat but still nothing i want to say is the GHenerate yet.

I will be dosing in about 45 min which is 15min preWO for me.
I will report back after.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Good day. I didn't seem to be there fully mentally but got through it.
Legs.
Hamstring curls- 8x110 8x100 10x90
Leg Ext.- 10x140 8x160 8x160
Squat- 7x225 7x225 8x205 => 2nd and 3rd set i went to the safety bars, rested the bar on them for about 2-3 seconds w/only about 10-20% of the weight on me still then exploded up. This took a toll on the hip muscles for sure. particularly the ones right above the glute. It showed during my attempt at some SLDL when i felt way to much to soon on those muscles, so i called it.

It was a short day but i was beat and had a nice fullness going. Not really an aching pump though.

About 90% of my food intake is college cafeteria. We have some alright stuff some days and i make moderate due with it.
I ate eggs for breakfast with some tatter tots.
A bagel,egg,sausage sandwich around 10:30.
A deli sandwhich with whole wheat and turkey,ham,beef around 1:00
lifted at 1:45 - shake right after
bowl of WW cheerios and skim milk at 4:00
6:30 had a salad with brocolli, carrots and cucumber.
Tongiht i will mostlikey have some fish.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was felt focused while on Ghenerate. Hope this helps you out, I already miss my GHenerate : (

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I was felt focused while on Ghenerate. Hope this helps you out, I already miss my GHenerate : (
Maybe once it starts kicking harder i will cause i will feel my muscles being more pumped. I dont think it has anything in it in particular as a focus agent. I know when i ran other GH stuff i felt more connection mentally but i think cause i felt more muscle pump and fullness.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today went ok. Got a good pump in my tris, my chest rarely gets a good pump and i have for a long time been working on it and i still have too i guess.

Chest/Tris
Incline BB- 5x205 7x185 7x185 7x185 8x155(focus on negs. here)
Flat BB- 6x205 8x185 (took extra time here) 9x185 10x185
I dont know how those sets worked out like that but i think its cause i adjusted my grip width for them.
Peck deck flye- 10x210 10x225 6x215
Dips-(bodyweight) 11 & 10
Close Grip bench- 10x185 8x185
Overhead DB extension- 10x75 8x90 8x80
Cable Pressdown- 12x100 10x140 8x140

I really havent had much in the realm up workout pump that i can notice, like i said maybe the minor increase in pump but ima weight till the rest of the week to verify.

I DO however think it helped my sleep. Not sure if there something in this directly increasing it or just the hormone management but i did not wake up last night like i usual do when my roomate comes in and i did notice in the morn. i was a bit more difficult to wake up and easier to drift in and out of sleep.

I did get to minute headaches maybe 3-4 EXTREMELY light pressure ones since being on GHenerate. I do not want to say this is from it, but i did have this effect while on other GH effecting items.

Way to early to jump to conclusions! I will still be moitoring myself closely and can't wait to keep this going!

Thanks again LG reps!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I have to take today off. With school and how hard i been training basically from when i got here(school) i gotta take a day off.
I planned on back and all day i been trying to mentally motivate myself, packed my bag to go, mixed up some BCAAs but just couldnt get it together for myself.

I will for sure be in there tomorrow hitting back and will end up there sat. too to make up for today.
Sorry i had to take an unexpected day off so soon but i been going hard for awhile.

Today is refuel day now.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in on this bad boy! I tried like 2 days worth of this stuff when Eric FIRST came out with it and it was in tabs, and i swore even though i only hadf 2 days worth i felt the mental connection and the pump was better. Coincidence? Maybe, ill have to try the new version here shortly and see for myself!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the detailed updates man :)
No problem. I really like GH supps and im not biased to LG since i have only ever used one product by them/you.

I do want to say, i was more pumped today without a WO. My tris looked swole at least 70% of the day, i actually couldnt stop looking at them in the mirror.

I think it is giving me a better full feeling preBed and slightly upon wakening. I had another good sleep last night for sure.

Cant wait to finish up the week and see hwo i end up!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Back.
BB Row- 6x225 8x205 8x185
Wide Grip pulldown- 10x160 10x160 10x160
Seated Row- 10x170 10x170 10x170
Hammer DB Curls- 8x40 8x40 5x40
DB curls- 8x30 6x30
Rope curls- 12x50 8x70 8x70

It was an ok day. i still felt a little weak going into the gym and skipped deads. Plan to for the next few weeks just take a little of the beating off me.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today was Shoulders and it felt pretty darn good. Slept like a baby last night again which was nice. I did wake up with a bit of congestion in my chest so im hoping it goes away ASAP. Im eatiing clean, taking 1g Vit C 2-3x day, Vit D, and trying to shower and kep my body temp up, helps make the virus/sickness harder to survive. this is why you shouldnt take stuff to supress fevers unless severe.

Delts.
BB press- 7x145 6x155 8x145 9x95
UpRight Row- 8x95 8x95 8x85 10x75
BB shrug- 12x315 8x315 10x225 10x225 12x185
DB lateral raise- 10x30 10x30 10x30
Incine DB raise(reverse incline flye)- 12x20 10x30 10x25
Front Raise- 10x30 10x25
standing calf raises- 110x25, 20, 15 Short breaks here.

Im going to be drinking green tea soon and having a salad with some fish most likely. Maybe some fries(no salt)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get better soon man, I hate the flu :(

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hope you get better soon man, I hate the flu :(
Ive never had the flu that i know of and im hoping that its not H1N1 since im on a university campus they would most likly quarantine me.
Im hoping it just goes away in a day or so. Tomorrow if it the same or worse i will most likely go to the health services building(campus Dr.s) and have them check me out.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hows the recovery treating you? sleep? hunger? ect ect...I do hope you break what ever is going on:)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
nothing noticable in hunger. Recovery seems about the same, maybe a bit better. My back is not as sore as it usualy is.
My tris were/are not sore either.
I am not feeling worse yet. I been doing, a every hour protocol of a little Pomegranete(sp?) juice, 1mg Vit.C, Vit D, and powerade. I plan to try and get some good rest tonight and see what tomorrow holds.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing noticable in hunger. Recovery seems about the same, maybe a bit better. My back is not as sore as it usualy is.
My tris were/are not sore either.
I am not feeling worse yet. I been doing, a every hour protocol of a little Pomegranete(sp?) juice, 1mg Vit.C, Vit D, and powerade. I plan to try and get some good rest tonight and see what tomorrow holds.

Take care of the body, lots of fluids:)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
When i weighed myself yesterday i was at 211lbs. Im not looking any more fat though. Could easily be a little extra water/glycogen.

I do notice a bit difference in feeling though now. I still feel full more often, in the gym im feeling good, recovery i do want to attribute to this now after assesing everything else it cant be anything else.

Im taking of today for Halloween cause if i do drink tonight i dont want to dehydrate damaged muscle and slow protein synth.

Have a Happy and safe Halloween everyone! :head:

EDIT: I also would like to add. Im feeling about the same as yesterday, maybe a hair better.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I got a comment from someone, which i DO NOT take offense too, all it said was diet could be better....YES!.
Im very aware im not near where i was when i was living at home its just college food is tough to work with on $60 a week and no job/income.
I do what i can to get eggs, salads, fish, chicken,milk and avoid fried stuff as much as possible. I really miss being at home and being able to cook and eat better. Although it seems i have better control over timing of food here its hard to decifer a better situation.

That being said, im still feeling great on GHenerate. Im not sure the increase in GH levels but would love to do this again with bloodwork to know. Its not as good as a peptide i have used as far as how quick it works BUT overt it very well hit that level.

I think with a test product or PH this could be utilized very well. For being the type of product it is, it is pretty effective. I also saw the price and am thinking its very fair.(based on the combo)

Its soon to be another week of intensity and i cant wait!:cheers:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in on this bad boy! I tried like 2 days worth of this stuff when Eric FIRST came out with it and it was in tabs, and i swore even though i only hadf 2 days worth i felt the mental connection and the pump was better. Coincidence? Maybe, ill have to try the new version here shortly and see for myself!
I noticed both of those effects quickly as well. Also the sleep effect was instantaneous. After about 1 week I noticed the hunger climb steadily.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Over the flu now man?
Whatever it was is slowly fading for sure. I feel good for a few hours then ill get some coughing, sore throat and chest congestion but it goes away.

Im def going to be back at it full speed tomorrow cause once i get in the gym and see the weights i forget about everything anyway, haha.

I will wait to see exactly how i feel tomorrow though to decide what i wanna do, most likey chest since its my weakest bodypart and at the start of the week ill have the most energy.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is going to have me missing morning classes! i slept great again last night. Ill be hitting the gym a bit later tonight, maybe 6-7pm most likely but will be right on top of an update.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is going to have me missing morning classes! i slept great again last night. Ill be hitting the gym a bit later tonight, maybe 6-7pm most likely but will be right on top of an update.
haha set that alarm my man :)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
haha set that alarm my man :)
Yea i been hitting it then drifting in and out. Im together enough to fall out of bed and get going though.

Today sucked a bit. I guess since i haven't been at it in to long. I felt a bit nauseous. Not sure why except maybe cause i wasnt feeling good the past few days. I ate all day though, lots of broccolli, carrots, cucumber, milk, eggs and toast. I dosed prior to lifting like i always do. When i noticed i wasnt feeling good, about 4 sets in, so i just backed to intensity off some and made sure i was going full range and gettign a good stretch to really beat the muscle.
Chest.
Incline DB- 10x70 10x65 10x70
Flat DB- 10x80 10x75
Pec Deck Flye- 8x210 8x210 8x130
Machine Chest press- 10x110 10x135 10x122

Im hoping tomorrow ill be back to 100% but if not ill give it all 80% or whatever i got in my tank!

Current thought/rating of GHenerate: Good, hoping it still gets better. 7/10.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea i been hitting it then drifting in and out. Im together enough to fall out of bed and get going though.

Today sucked a bit. I guess since i haven't been at it in to long. I felt a bit nauseous. Not sure why except maybe cause i wasnt feeling good the past few days. I ate all day though, lots of broccolli, carrots, cucumber, milk, eggs and toast. I dosed prior to lifting like i always do. When i noticed i wasnt feeling good, about 4 sets in, so i just backed to intensity off some and made sure i was going full range and gettign a good stretch to really beat the muscle.
Chest.
Incline DB- 10x70 10x65 10x70
Flat DB- 10x80 10x75
Pec Deck Flye- 8x210 8x210 8x130
Machine Chest press- 10x110 10x135 10x122

Im hoping tomorrow ill be back to 100% but if not ill give it all 80% or whatever i got in my tank!

Current thought/rating of GHenerate: Good, hoping it still gets better. 7/10.

nice! hope you get back to 100% brother

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Over all had a decent day. Didn't feel like garbaqge going in but kept out deads to ensure i kept myself together for the WO. I noticed i havent done legs in awhile but they have not flatend out since my last leg workout which is close to a week ago for me. So im excited about tomorrow to see if i can replicate the same WO for better results.
Back/Bis
BB row- 6x225 8x185 8x175 10x135
Pulldowns- 10x165 10x165 10x160
Cable Row- 10x170 10x170 10x170
Straight Bar curls- 10x65 10x65
EZ bar- 8x75 8x55 10x35
Shrugs superset w/ Rear DB flyes
90x12 10x20
70x12 10x20

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to dose PreWO cause i was to busy getting ready to lift and try to get myself phsyched up for the gym since i been mentally beat from it.
I managed to watch some Branch and Dorian and then be in the mood.
Had a good day, maybe could have been a touch better but nothing to complain about.

Legs.

Hamstring curls- 6x110 8x90 8x90 10x80

Leg Ext. - 10x150 8x145 8x145 8x145

Squats- 6x225 7x215 8x185 8x185 - 1st 2 sets where to 90* with a pause and the 2nd to were full range no pause.

SLDL- 135x15 225x8 back pump was horrid or just tired. I used to love these but for some reason they are not effective feeling anymore. I will keep trying to refine them though to be more effective again.

Power Squat Machine(Hamstring focus)- 8x180 8x180 8x180

Standing calf raises- 100x20 BWx50 100x15 BWx25 100x10/failure

I really wanna bring out my hams more. My quads blew up within the last 2 weeks or so. I might try to switch power squat machine for leg press with feet high, heels only on.
Other than that im still feeling healthy, GHenerate must be helping because my weight for legs wasnt to shabby for as much time of as i took.

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Great log going here man! Keep it up. I am really looking forward to giving this a shot.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Had a pretty good day again. Great pump in the tris and a decent one in the shoulders. For sure keep sleeping great.

Shoulders/Tris
DB Press- 5x85 6x75 8x65 10x55
Upright Row- 6x85 8x65 8x65 10x55
Lateral Raise- 10x30 10x30 10x25
Rear delt flye/raise- 10x25 10x25 10x25
Front Raise(palm up)- 10x25 10x25
Lying DB extension- 8x35 8x35
Skull crushers- 55x10 55x8 35x6 Focused on negatives here
Overhead DB ext.- 6x80 8x70
Cable kickback- 10x30 10x30
Cable pressdown- 10x90 8x140 6x140

I know it seems like i did alot for tris but for 3 lifts i only did 2 sets. I have very stubborn shoulders and they have never really wanted to grow. So i think from here out i may have to work some more negatives and drop set.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow man strong shoulders...pushin heavier dbs than on bench lol.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
wow man strong shoulders...pushin heavier dbs than on bench lol.
Mine are small but i guess strong. My last chest day above a few posts was actually a bad one. i was feeling a bit weak. DB wise im close to same though. Barbell i seem super weak at in shoulder press.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Took the weekend off. My and my GF just decided we ahd to take off. I will be hitting legs tomorrow. Sleep still has been great. Recovery i think may have improved. I had some internal pains...but will not leave it as the supp.s fault. If it continues i may take 1-2 days off to see how i feel.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope those pains sub-Side:)......how would you rate this so far...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I hope those pains sub-Side:)......how would you rate this so far...
They only happend once but i never had them befroe. Could of been from training or something. Just caught me off gaurd.

I still wanna leave it at 7 of 10. I may be being to picky since i do have peptide background but i do remind myself it is OTC. Like i said though, i could see this being very popular still. It gives QUALITY sleep/recovery. The pump is what i miss, its not non-existent but i thought it would be more pronounced.
I still have a good amount left and am really excited to keep going.

Im going to get in legs today and feel as though i have to energy and mind-set to do so.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They only happend once but i never had them befroe. Could of been from training or something. Just caught me off gaurd.

I still wanna leave it at 7 of 10. I may be being to picky since i do have peptide background but i do remind myself it is OTC. Like i said though, i could see this being very popular still. It gives QUALITY sleep/recovery. The pump is what i miss, its not non-existent but i thought it would be more pronounced.
I still have a good amount left and am really excited to keep going.

Im going to get in legs today and feel as though i have to energy and mind-set to do so.
Keep it up!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind you might be less sensitive due to your former peptide use. Are you running IGH-1 with it?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Bear in mind you might be less sensitive due to your former peptide use. Are you running IGH-1 with it?
No, im running this solo as told. I did not use hGH so it should not be an issue of it being suppressed. I used peptides that just pulsed GH or up-regulated output. But i maybe just mentaly im expecting to much...?
I dont think the product is worthless by any means.
Yesterdays workout was,
LEGS.
Ham curls- 6x110 8x100 8x95 10x85
Leg Ext.- 8x150 8x150 8x150 10x150
BB Lunges- 8x135 8x135 10x135
Squats- 8x225 6x135
Calf Raises- 65@100lbs with random rests

This was the first time in a long time i threw in lunges and they tore me up! I loved how they felt. My quad sweep felt it the most for sure along with my glutes, it hurts to sit and i feel it every step or stair i take.
I didnt go to heavy on them cause i wanted to gauge myself first. I will probably switch them out for squats for awhile and put leg presses or hack squats in the begining sometime.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im opting for a late workout tonight, mayb 8:30-9 or so. Chest and tris if i got it in me or ill hit tris with shoulders fri.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I had a good day. I was going pretty hard and felt good with control. Pump was solid and sleep last night was as well. Im sore for sure from the lunges but maybe not as much as i could have been.
I tried looking around for some info on the extract in GHenerate but couldnt find much.
Chest/Tris
Incline BB- 6x205 6x205 8x185
Flat BB- 6x205 6x205 8x155
Decline machine press- 10x135 10x150 10x60(single arm)
Incline Flys- 8x40 8x45 8x40
Lying DB ext.- 8x35 7x35
EZ skull crusher- 8x55 8x35 *drop to 10xbar
Overhead DB ext.- 8x70 10x75 (i got a little riled up.)
Cable kickbacks- 10x25 10x20