TheTwitch build on "GHenerate" by LG

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday was sold again. Good pump for sure.
Back/Bis
BB Row- 6x225 8x225 drop 8185 drop 8x135
Pulldown- 10x170 8x160 8x160
Straight arm pulldown- 10x50 8x50 drop to palm up close grip pulldown-10x125
DB row- 10x75 10x55 10x55
Straigth Bar curl- 6x75 8x55
EZ preacher- 8x55 6x55
Hammer- 8x40 8x35
Cable curls- 60x12 100x10 120x10

Im still feeling ok. My internal pain is gone, it was more than likely just something random.
I still leave it at 7 of 10. Still got alot left though.:cheers:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Fridays workout,
Delts.
DB Press- 5x85 7x75 8x65
DB Side raise- 10x30 10x25
Machine Rear Fly- 10x145 8x180 8x180

Palm Up front raises super-set w/ standing bent rear flys
10x20 - 10x20 - 10x20 - 10x8 - 10x20

BB shrugs- 225x12 225x8 225x3 185x12 185x8 135x12 135x8
I wanted to see how i reacted to beating my traps as opposed to just hitting them heavy with low reps/sets.

Im feeling ok still. Pump is good, recovery good and nothing else to do but keep going and trying to improve on this stuff.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid workout today. Was alittle rough gettin there but i watched some A Week in the Dungeon with Mark Dugdale(thats Dorian Yates series for those of you who dont know)
Legs.
I may have stretched a little to much today to quick. I had a slight pain in my ham behind my knee on the inner tendon but it went away after one set. I decided to drop the weight a tad though to be safe.
Ham. curls- 6x100 8x100 8x95 10x85
Leg ext.- 8x180 8x150 10x150
BB Lunges- 8x150 10x115 8x95

SLDL- 8x185 8x185 10x135(slow reps) I was going to drop these but i just can't! they are so effective for me when i hit the motion right so i took my time and did them near perfect as i ever have.

Seated calf raises- 15x135 15x90 15x45(slow/negs)
Standing Calf Raises- 15x120 15x120

I felt good and lunges treated me decent. I will most likey keep them in there. Havent decided on squats, hacks or leg presses though.
The GHenerate is treating me well as far as i can feel. I get a solid pump now, sleep is still on point, Recovery may have increased slightly about 10% quicker. Im judging that on past and how i have been blasting with dropset and super sets once in awhile.
Undecided on workout for tomorrow but leaning toward Chest and tris or just chest.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Sorry i missed a few days and i dont really feel like typign in all the lifts. Been sticking to the same for the most part. I did chest on the 17th, back yesterday and shoulders today.
My numbers are actually the same for the most part as the last one.
I still feel good. Get a decent pump. Not dosing at night anymore since i wake up mid-night or in the more and my kidney area onthe left side seems to hurt. Unsure if its muscle of kidney but scary either way.
My dosing is now late morn and preWO.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i missed a few days and i dont really feel like typign in all the lifts. Been sticking to the same for the most part. I did chest on the 17th, back yesterday and shoulders today.
My numbers are actually the same for the most part as the last one.
I still feel good. Get a decent pump. Not dosing at night anymore since i wake up mid-night or in the more and my kidney area onthe left side seems to hurt. Unsure if its muscle of kidney but scary either way.
My dosing is now late morn and preWO.
let us know how it goes...:)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
let us know how it goes...:)
For sure. I would like to add that i can not directly connect the issue with GHenerate. I will do my best to monitor over the next week or 2 then compare.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well no one seems to be to interested in this log anymore or it could be cause its just me.
I havent had my laptop for about a week due to a worm/virus that force me to recover its original out of box settings and files. So my comp is empty from music and everything i else i gathered over 3 years...

I been doing fin with GHenerate i dont have alot left. I been doing 7 sprays in the late morn and afternoon. No pains to report. Recovery is good sleep is still solid.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Notice anything in terms of libido? Anything relating to higher test levels?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been keeping up. I ran Ghenerate so I dont want to comment to much to introduce any biases. My logs are pretty quiet too, but dont worry people are following and learning.

I like it better than the logs with good info on every third page with general conversation filling up bandwidth. I HATE the logs that dont officially get rolling until the 4th/5th page!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I've been keeping up. I ran Ghenerate so I dont want to comment to much to introduce any biases. My logs are pretty quiet too, but dont worry people are following and learning.

I like it better than the logs with good info on every third page with general conversation filling up bandwidth. I HATE the logs that dont officially get rolling until the 4th/5th page!
Agreed, it's the logs like these that others use to make informed purchases.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Notice anything in terms of libido? Anything relating to higher test levels?
No not directly. When i get blood work done randomly or have the extra money, my Dr. always reports back that my free test is high. I guess i have naturally high levels but looking at me you couldnt tell, no anger/moodiness, acne is pretty much gone, not very lean, not very strong. I like to know though i got it floating around in my body doing what its supposed too.

Thanks for watching guys, i usually do have quiet logs. Not that it really matters.
Ill be hitting chest and abs today.
This week will be...
-Chest/Abs/Light cardio
-Back/Bis
-Shoulders/Tris
-Legs
-Misc/whatever i feel like working on. I know that seem like an odd split and i agree. I just really wanted to try it since its different then what you usually see. The negative is chest/abs day one. The core will be weak the follow day or 2 but i wont really need it until legs. I have shoulders/tris which is minor/minor groups IMO. But i have Major/Major day1. Ill see how it goes this week.
Next week is finals week and i dont have to much going on in the way of that. I will be lifting.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I think my bottle came up a little short or i dosed extra a few days cause i seem to have enough for about 7-10 days left? I counted and itll put me around 50 days(120 serving bottle i think i have) I did let a friend try some 2 nights cause he never used a supp and i told him i love the sleep on it and he wanted to give it a shot. He said both days felt great and noticed in the morn.
Yesterday. Chest/Abs cardio skipped cause couldnt get a machine.
Incline BB press- 10x70 10x70 8x60
Flat DB press- 8x80 8x70
Incline flys- 8x35 8x40
Flat Flys- 8x40 8x40
Lying DB pullover- 8x60 Just did it for the stretch
Machine press(outer/lower focus)- 10x130 10x160
Leg raises, Crunch and some machine work were abs. Didn't really count reps or anything since it will probably get easier in a week or 2. i havent done abs i a long long time.

So as my log nears end i am going to bump to a 8 of 10. It has provided me excellent sleep and recovery has been there consistantly. The pump for me was not very noticable and i dont think you should really go into this product expecting one anyway.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You are doing 6 sprays per dose?
for awhile...then i bumped to 7. then 8 preWO. and now im at 7mid morn. and 8 PreWO.
I didn't think it would make much difference but it did. Apparently i got stronger. Back day was a breeze. At first i thought i was just having a good day but my pump picked up and i just felt strong. I went no straps today cause i lost them and most likely wont have a pair till christmas time due to being a college student.
I will update the workout later, i have to finish a paper now. :deal:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, that would be why it only lasted 50 days opposed to 60...

Also, you've used peptides before so it is possible that you have some down regulation compared to people who have not used peptides...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, that would be why it only lasted 50 days opposed to 60...

Also, you've used peptides before so it is possible that you have some down regulation compared to people who have not used peptides...
Yea i guess it would add up. With the down regulation im not familiar with actions.
I do like how its going.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The body does tend to adjust to homeostasis (no matter what the juice crowd says, the body does not permanently up regulate androgen receptors). whether that adjustment is to release more somatostatin or reduce receptor sensitivity it will happen. Which is why the best protocol for peptides is 5/2 and a somatostatin blocker.

I might have asked this, but are you taking a blocker like IGH-1 or anything?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The body does tend to adjust to homeostasis (no matter what the juice crowd says, the body does not permanently up regulate androgen receptors). whether that adjustment is to release more somatostatin or reduce receptor sensitivity it will happen. Which is why the best protocol for peptides is 5/2 and a somatostatin blocker.

I might have asked this, but are you taking a blocker like IGH-1 or anything?
So you're recommending 5/2 even with a blocker?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I am running this solo. PreWO drink and protien is all.

Yesterday. Back/Bis
BB rows- 8x185 8x185 185x8 155x10
Seated W.grip pulldown- 10x170 10x160 -close grip palms up pulldown- 8x140 8x140
Cable Row- 8x160 8x160 8x160
EZ preacher- 8x65 8x55 8x35
Hammer DB- 8x40 8x35
Reg. DB curls- 8x30 6x25

I took it easy with back yesterday having not done it in awhile but i felt dtrong the whole time. My bis were noticable weakend.

Todays i will be doing Shoulders/Tris

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/Tris. Yesterday.
DB press- 8x70 8x65 7x65
DB Rear Fly- 10x25 8x25 8x25
Front Raise palm up- 10x25 8x25
Lying DB extension- 10x30 10x25
Skull crushers(dropsets)- 8x55 8x35 8x15
Overhead DB extension- 8x75 8x70

Today is...Legs. Im a little excited but a little hesitant. Probably feel better once i get more food in me. Unsure if im going to sqaut or do lunges today. Leaning toward Squats.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Leg day was solid for sure.
Ham. curls- 6x110 8x100 8x95
Leg Ext. - 6x180 8x170 8x160
Squat - 8x225 8x225 10x205
Calf Raises- 50 standing 50 seated.

It felt great. I may have a slight increase in strength developing. I haven't adjusted my diet or supplementation. I just felt like i could handle the weights better even though i didnt push to hard.

Im going to go have a light chest/ab and maybe bicep work.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been taking my GHenny with AS, but decided to use the GHenny alone today to see if the CHOs in AS were negatively impacting the effects of GHenerate...Holy bat****, Batman! Pumps were HUGEEE!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking my GHenny with AS, but decided to use the GHenny alone today to see if the CHOs in AS were negatively impacting the effects of GHenerate...Holy bat****, Batman! Pumps were HUGEEE!!
Good to hear. I usualy keep my dose far enough froma meal, about 1hour+.
I eat before class at 2pm, dose 3:15 right after class ends.

i didn't have it in me to do alot today but hit it heavy(ier) than i was planning.
Chest/Bis
Incline BB- 8x185 6x185 10x155
Flat DB press- 8x90 8x80 6x70(neg. focus)
Incline Flys- 8x40 8x40
Flat Flys- 8x40 8x40
DB pullover - 10x55 for the stretch.

DB Incline curls-AMAZING feel, I felt 2 spots in my bis i never really felt. The outer area where it met the tricep, very small often very few have it except the pros. Inner area about 2 inches toward should where it inserts to elbow area. 8x40 6x40

Regular hammer curls-drop sets- 8x50 6x40 6x20(focus on negs)

It was a bit different than waht i usually do for Bis but i didn't mind it. Felt strong still. Chest gets pumped pretty well between GHenerate and the lifts it seems.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, the GHewnerate pumps for me are actually insane! So much so that I have to take longer rests between sets as they are painful.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah man, the GHewnerate pumps for me are actually insane! So much so that I have to take longer rests between sets as they are painful.
I know the feeling. I only do 8 sets per muscle group. By the end of my bicep workout today I was close to arm-bursting pain, so I couldn't imagine doing any more sets.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
The log finished very well. I Kept great pumps by the end, i stayed and got a bit stronger.
I had AMAZING sleep and very noticable increase in recovery while on GHenerate.
I rate 8 of 10.
Cost to serving/worth is solid and definetly worth trying once.
I appreciate LG letting me run this and do apologize for slipping up at the end some when final week came.
Thanks again to those who followed too.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The log finished very well. I Kept great pumps by the end, i stayed and got a bit stronger.
I rate 8 of 10.
I appreciate LG letting me run this and do apologize for slipping up at the end some when final week came.
Nice review man! thanks for running it :) Love the recovery on this

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the log, Twitch!

Was there anything you would change about GHenerate if you could?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I rate 8 of 10.
Great! thanks for you time Twitch and honest log bro...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nothing i can think of to improve it. Its price and servings ratio is great. Sleep and recovery feel was amazing on it, id buy it for that alone.