Toyin' with CreO2 & Carnage (sponsored)

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I recently started DC training, modified to fit my diet. I am on CKD & lift MWF, so my Mondays & Wednesdays I do standard DC, but my Fridays I have been utilizing more volume & some sport-type exercises (cleans, sprints, etc.) to deplete glycogen. The remainder (post w/o) of Friday & Saturday I refeed.

I practice Judo (T/Th/S) & my endurance seems to continuously hold me back. My goals are to decrease BF & maintain/increase strength (I am in caloric deficit during the week) & increase my aerobic/anaerobic endurance.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/14 Upper Body (before I received products)

DB Bench: 115 x 10/3/1 = 14 rest pause (rp)
OH DB Press: 75 x 13/4/0 = 17 (rp)
BB Tri Ext: 110 x 11/4/3 = 18 (rp)
Cable Pulldown (wide grip): 170 x 12/5/3 = 20 (rp)
Ab work

I just thought I would throw my Wed. workout down. I didn't recieve products until Thurs. night. Unfortunately, I did not make it to Judo on Thurs., I had loads of homework to do. I did dose 3 tabs of CreO2 & 3 caps of Carnage that evening (figured I might as well start filling creatine & carnosine stores asap - got a bit tingley.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/16 Lower Body (Depletion)
(machine weights (like HS) reflect only the iron loaded onto machines due to unkown mechanism weight)

Hack Squat: 180x20, 230x15
BB BO Row (static): 225x10, 10, 10
Pullups: bw x 12
Seated Calf Ext: 350 x 15/8/6 = 29 (rp)
cable core work
20 burpees

I was strapped for time today, so my workout didn't incorporate everything I wanted, but I maintained an elevated heart rate and sweated my a** off. Dosed CO2 2 hours pre-wo & 2 caps of Carnage @ 8:00am, 2 30 min. pre-wo, & 2 pwo. It was a good workout, first time I've done HS in a long time - the high reps were rough. I weighed in at 200 lbs after wo. Started refeed post wo.:burger:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
sub'd - in my opinion Carnahe is one of the best BA products out, hope you like it

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/17 Judo

Judo practice went very well. Endurance was slightly better than average (could be placebo), my breathing was moderate during uchi komi (throw fit-ins), normally I am breathing pretty heavy by this time. We practiced ne waza (ground) techniques (learned a new arm bar), then did some ne waza randori (essentially ground sparring), which cranked my heart rate, but I managed to maintain focus/composure and submit a couple fellows. After the ground work, we went on to practice whatever throw we felt like I practiced Ashi Guruma, which looks like this:
YouTube - Judo: Ashi guruma: Leg wheel

Finally, we did standing randori, which again spiked my heart rate during each match - I got a couple decent throws, but nothing too exciting.
I dosed the CreO2 about 75 min. pre wo (I know not ideal, but its hard to hit my stomach when its empty during refeeds) & 3 Carnage 30 min. pre wo & 3 30 min. post wo. The tingles I usually get with BA have been extremely mild, almost not noticeable, which is fine with me.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/18 Mixed Cardio
Weight 208 (+8 lbs. --> carb load)

I did some varying intensity cardio for 30 min., consisting of Judo & Karate exercises. I felt great, once I warmed up it felt very easy & I stopped after 30 min. only because I had things to do.

I dosed CrO2 2 hours pre-wo & Carnage 30 min. pre-wo & right after workout. I received mild tingles. I also took one scoop of White Flood pre-wo & drank some whey protein hydrolysate & leucine intra-wo.

BTW, I took my sample of Somnidren the other night after studying late & had a wonderful 6 hours of sleep - I felt very refreshed the next moring, which is unusual for me with only 6 hrs. of rest. After dosing I felt extremely relaxed (almost euphoric) and fell asleep very quickly.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the cre02 hits pretty fast, didn't take as long to start getting effects as most other forms of creatine ive tried. i really like the cre02 and combined with the carnage you should see some real nice improvements. btw- talk to poison sometime, he is big on the judo.:cheers:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I believe I talked w/ him a while ago, his logs turned me onto MST products. How did you dose CrO2? I am wondering if I should bump to 4 a day, being that I am 200+.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I believe I talked w/ him a while ago, his logs turned me onto MST products. How did you dose CrO2? I am wondering if I should bump to 4 a day, being that I am 200+.
kinda early to start bumping up, give it a week and see. i like to start low and work my way up. haha, be patient you have some good stuff there.:cheers: my fav mst stack is zmk/somnidren. best sleep, i ever got from otc.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looking good buddy....great detail on the judo day!

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/19 Upper Body

BB Bench: 275 x 7/1/0 = 8 rp (static hold on last rep)
DB OH Press: 75 x 13/6/2 = 21 rp +4 reps
BB tri ext.: 110 x 10/5/2 = 17 rp -1 rep
Cable Pulldown: 180 x 15/6/4 = 25 rp +10 lbs. & +5 reps
Abs: 3 sets misc.

This was the first time doing bb flat bench rest-pause sets. I'm not sure what happened, but after the first set my chest was pretty much done. Maybe I should have taken a few more breaths in between them. DB overhead press and wg cable pulldowns went great, beat last workout by 4 reps in OH press and 10 lbs. & 5 reps in wg pulldowns. Intensity was pretty good throughout, DB press usually is really tough w/ rp sets because I have to pull the weights off of the floor, clean them, & sit down with them before each mini-set but today the whole process felt easier. The decrease in tri ext reps may have been caused by the change in chest routine - time to change it up (tri ext).

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
No Judo tonight :(, instead I went to a school dinner to talk with company recruiters. I dosed Carnage 3 caps twice (empty stomach), about 6 hours apart and 3 CrO2 late afternoon on empty - not much to report, aside from some tinglage.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have been keep up with log looking good I better sub in...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
alright alright alright. . .. just keep err flowing and going brotha!!
and party like its 1999 woo hhoooooo
:party:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10/19 Upper Body

BB Bench: 275 x 7/1/0 = 8 rp (static hold on last rep)
DB OH Press: 75 x 13/6/2 = 21 rp +4 reps
BB tri ext.: 110 x 10/5/2 = 17 rp -1 rep
Cable Pulldown: 180 x 15/6/4 = 25 rp +10 lbs. & +5 reps
Abs: 3 sets misc.

This was the first time doing bb flat bench rest-pause sets. I'm not sure what happened, but after the first set my chest was pretty much done. Maybe I should have taken a few more breaths in between them. DB overhead press and wg cable pulldowns went great, beat last workout by 4 reps in OH press and 10 lbs. & 5 reps in wg pulldowns. Intensity was pretty good throughout, DB press usually is really tough w/ rp sets because I have to pull the weights off of the floor, clean them, & sit down with them before each mini-set but today the whole process felt easier. The decrease in tri ext reps may have been caused by the change in chest routine - time to change it up (tri ext).
ive used both of the products you are using, your strength will go up. keep doing the bench rest pause sets the same way and use that as a gauge for gains.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
ive used both of the products you are using, your strength will go up. keep doing the bench rest pause sets the same way and use that as a gauge for gains.
good advice ;)

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/21 Lower Body

Squat: 315x12 'til failure
BB T-Bar Row: 255x12 'til failure
SLDL: 265x12
Hack Squat calf raise: 225 x 22/12/10 (rp)
Iso BB Curl: 90 x 11/4/2 (rp)
ab work
20 min. LI cardio

This workout was very taxing. I felt pretty light-headed after the squats (I had to take a couple breaths between last 2-3 reps), felt slightly puky after T-bar rows, and pretty much destroyed after SLDL - overall, a pretty effective session. I did 20 min. of stationary bike and kept hr at 120-130 bpm - it seemed like less effort than normal was required. Dosed CrO2 about 3hours pre-wo (on empty) & 3 caps of Carnage 30 min. pre-wo (on empty), & 3pwo (w/ pwo shake). I wasn't able to workout as soon as I hoped, so the CrO2 was dosed earlier than I wanted to.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
10/21 Lower Body

ab work
20 min. LI cardio

This workout was very taxing. I felt pretty light-headed after the squats (I had to take a couple breaths between last 2-3 reps), felt slightly puky after T-bar rows, and pretty much destroyed after SLDL - overall, a pretty effective session. I did 20 min. of stationary bike and kept hr at 120-130 bpm - it seemed like less effort than normal was required. Dosed CrO2 about 3hours pre-wo (on empty) & 3 caps of Carnage 30 min. pre-wo (on empty), & 3pwo (w/ pwo shake). I wasn't able to workout as soon as I hoped, so the CrO2 was dosed earlier than I wanted to.
Puky LOVe that feeling~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10/21 Lower Body

ab work
20 min. LI cardio

the cordyceps will help with breathing and endurance, give it a few days and see what you think.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/23 UB Depletion
Weight: 201 lbs.

NG BB Bench: 205x10, 215x9, 8
Rope Grip Cable Tri. Ext.: 100x10, 10, 8
Machine Lat. Raise: 100x15, 12, 10
Pullups: BW x 15, 10, 8
Cable Uchi Komi (Judo throw fit-ins): 8 sets various throws
Yoga ball ab work: 4 sets
Hang Clean: 135x10, 10

Sorry about the delay - out of town for the weekend. Workout was great, even though strength wasn't great due to depleted glycogen levels. Breathing has improved, the cleans and uchi komi's felt easier than usual and inter-set breathing recovery was better. Even though workload was similar to past depletion workouts, it just felt like I wasn't doing as much work. Dosed 3 caps CreO2 2 hrs pre-wo and 3 caps Carnage 30 min. pre-wo & pwo. Started carb load pwo with a malto/dextrose/whey shake.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
10/23 UB Depletion
Weight: 201 lbs.

NG BB Bench: 205x10, 215x9, 8
Rope Grip Cable Tri. Ext.: 100x10, 10, 8
Machine Lat. Raise: 100x15, 12, 10
Pullups: BW x 15, 10, 8
Cable Uchi Komi (Judo throw fit-ins): 8 sets various throws
Yoga ball ab work: 4 sets
Hang Clean: 135x10, 10

Sorry about the delay - out of town for the weekend. Workout was great, even though strength wasn't great due to depleted glycogen levels. Breathing has improved, the cleans and uchi komi's felt easier than usual and inter-set breathing recovery was better. Even though workload was similar to past depletion workouts, it just felt like I wasn't doing as much work. Dosed 3 caps CreO2 2 hrs pre-wo and 3 caps Carnage 30 min. pre-wo & pwo. Started carb load pwo with a malto/dextrose/whey shake.
so you are doing fasted workouts?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/26 Lower Body
weight: 205 lbs.

BB Squat: 325x9 to failure +10 lbs. -4 reps
BB T-Bar Row: 255x12 to failure +0
SLDL: 285x12 +10 lbs.
Iso BB curl: 100x8/2/1(static hold) = 11 rp +10 lbs. -6 reps
Sitting Calf Ext.: 370x15/10/6 = 31 rp

Oxygen uptake was notably improved today, last time I did this workout it was very rough, but today felt pretty good. I'm not sure what happened with my squats, I felt like I could keep going but couldn't manage to get that 10th rep up. I didn't take in as many carbs as usual, I only gained about 5 lbs. after this refeed (usually I gain ~7+ lbs.), this could be the culprit of strange numbers, as well as the fact that I am in caloric deficit during the week. I am really going to try to make it to Judo tomorrow, my school workload has been pretty heavy. Dosing was 3 CreO2 2 hrs. pre wo, 3 Carnage 20 min. pre wo & 3 right after wo - tingle central.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looks good bud. I hope you'll rock that last rep next time! You can do it!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
10/26 Lower Body
weight: 205 lbs.

BB Squat: 325x9 to failure +10 lbs. -4 reps
BB T-Bar Row: 255x12 to failure +0
SLDL: 285x12 +10 lbs.
Iso BB curl: 100x8/2/1(static hold) = 11 rp +10 lbs. -6 reps
Sitting Calf Ext.: 370x15/10/6 = 31 rp

Oxygen uptake was notably improved today, last time I did this workout it was very rough, but today felt pretty good. I'm not sure what happened with my squats, I felt like I could keep going but couldn't manage to get that 10th rep up. I didn't take in as many carbs as usual, I only gained about 5 lbs. after this refeed (usually I gain ~7+ lbs.), this could be the culprit of strange numbers, as well as the fact that I am in caloric deficit during the week. I am really going to try to make it to Judo tomorrow, my school workload has been pretty heavy. Dosing was 3 CreO2 2 hrs. pre wo, 3 Carnage 20 min. pre wo & 3 right after wo - tingle central.
your a beast!! MAN :firedevil: great numbers on the extension and keep on killing it!. . .how do you like the 3 x 3 x 3 carnage?? can you see a different>?? cause i have been doin 3 x 3 pre and post

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, a typical preworkout meal (drank 1-2 hrs pre wo) is a shake w/ ~30g whey, 2 Tbsp EVOO, and 2 Tbsp milled flaxseed.
evoo is good stuff. i use it to help absoption of a lot of supps, cre02/carnage aren't included in that though. keep the evoo an hour away from dosing and you will be fine. looks good, keep it up.:cheers:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/27 Judo

Endurance was very good tonight, both ground and standing work went very well. Breathing was easier - I was actually breathing lighter than all my opponents after each match of randori (though many of my opponents were newbies). Dosing was on point, 3 CrO2 ~2 hrs. pre-wo, 3 carnage 15 min. pre-wo and 3 10 min. pwo.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
evoo is good stuff. i use it to help absoption of a lot of supps, cre02/carnage aren't included in that though. keep the evoo an hour away from dosing and you will be fine. looks good, keep it up.:cheers:
Dosing Cr02 about a half hour before my fatty pre wo meal is about the best I can do - so I can have some macros in me while I train. Do you think I would be better off dosing 30 min. pre wo (1 hr. after EVOO)?

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/29 Upper Body
weight: 199 lbs. (pwo)

BB Bench: 275 x 5/1/1 = 7 rp -1 reps
DB OH Press: 80 x 13/5/3 = 21 rp +5 lbs.
BB tri ext.: 110 x 11/6/3 = 20 rp +3 reps
Cable Pulldown: 185 x 16/6/4 = 26 rp +5 lbs. & +1 reps
Abs: 3 sets yoga ball
20 min. LI cardio (stationary bike)
Stretching

Not sure what's going on with lifts, bench went down, but everything else went up. It could be that I was a little tired coming into the workout and I started with bench, but IDK. Breathing recovery between sets was very good and cardio was a breeze. Dosed Cre02 3 tabs 90 min. pre-wo, Carnage 3 caps 10 min. pre-wo & 3 caps 10 min. pwo. I also drank white flood/hydrolyzed whey/leucine intra-wo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dosing Cr02 about a half hour before my fatty pre wo meal is about the best I can do - so I can have some macros in me while I train. Do you think I would be better off dosing 30 min. pre wo (1 hr. after EVOO)?
try it and see. hey, everyone is different. don't be affraid to experiment to see what works best for you. you might pm the deuce and see what he recommends.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
try it and see. hey, everyone is different. don't be affraid to experiment to see what works best for you. you might pm the deuce and see what he recommends.
I would agree here and say that you can play around with it to see what you think. Everyones times are different, but honestly I have not heard anyone say they benefitted more from taking Cre-02 followed by a food source pre w/o.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would agree here and say that you can play around with it to see what you think. Everyones times are different, but honestly I have not heard anyone say they benefitted more from taking Cre-02 followed by a food source pre w/o.
nah, me neither. but everyone needs to see for themselves.:cheers:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
10/30 Lowe Body Depletion
weight 198.5 lbs. (pwo)

Hack Squat: 180x20, 200x15
Hang Clean: 135x10, 10, 145x10
Decline DB Curl: 35 x 13/6/3 (st. hold) rp
Leg Ext: 270x12
^ super set v
Leg Curl: 130x12
Cable Wood Chops: 2 sets of 10
Matt ab work: 3 sets

Workout was good, I maintained good intensity throughout. I had a wicked pump in my entire upper legs after hack squats. Kept heart rate up during workout. Glycogen definitely feels depleted, refeed following workout. I dosed 3 CrO2 1 hr. pre-wo, 3 Carnage 10 min. pre-wo & 3 Carnage 20 min. pwo. I didn't notice a difference in dosing CrO2 1 hr. pre-wo (instead of 2).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
maybe your wicked pump was in relation to dosing 1 hour prior instead of 2?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
maybe your wicked pump was in relation to dosing 1 hour prior instead of 2?
I suppose I over looked that, lol.:twak: It was definately possible that was related. I will try to dose closer to my w/o for a while and see.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hahaha no no. There was no sarcasm, sorry if it seemed that way. I was just pointing out that it could definitely have had an effect ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hahaha no no. There was no sarcasm, sorry if it seemed that way. I was just pointing out that it could definitely have had an effect ;)
hahaha, i got ya!!!:cheers: gains on these supps seem subtle at first, then 3-4 weeks later you find yourself lifting heavier for more reps.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
11/02 Upper Body
weight: 204.5 lbs. (pwo)

DB Bench: 115 x 6/3/1 = 10 rp -4 reps
DB OH Press: 85 x 12 +5 lbs. N/A reps
BB tri ext.: 110 x 15/8/6 = 29 rp +9 reps
WG Cable Pulldown: 190 x 16/5/3 = 24 rp +5 lbs. & -2 reps
Abs: 3 sets swiss ball
Stretching

I have no idea what is going on w/ my bench exercises:(, but other lifts seem to be doing well. I have been under quite a bit of stress lately (and in caloric deficit), which doesn't help. I went for the 85s for DB OH press, did first pseudo-set to failure, took some breaths, cleaned the DBs up to my shoulders, but could not get them up past parallel (I miss having a spotter), so I left it at a single set to failure. I also had a very nice pump in my tris/bis/lats after doing tri extensions and cable pull-downs. I have noted an increase in lactic acid threshold - the burn is much less prevalent. I also noted a drop of about 5 bpm, on average, when I did cardio at the same intensity and on same machine as before. I dosed 3 CrO2 ~50 min. pre-wo and 3 Carnage 10 min. pre-wo and 3, 20 min. pwo.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
11/02 Upper Body

Stretching

I have no idea what is going on w/ my bench exercises:(, but other lifts seem to be doing well. I have been under quite a bit of stress lately (and in caloric deficit), which doesn't help. I went for the 85s for DB OH press, did first pseudo-set to failure, took some breaths, cleaned the DBs up to my shoulders, but could not get them up past parallel (I miss having a spotter), so I left it at a single set to failure. I also had a very nice pump in my tris/bis/lats after doing tri extensions and cable pull-downs. I have noted an increase in lactic acid threshold - the burn is much less prevalent. I also noted a drop of about 5 bpm, on average, when I did cardio at the same intensity and on same machine as before. I dosed 3 CrO2 ~50 min. pre-wo and 3 Carnage 10 min. pre-wo and 3, 20 min. pwo.
HEY KEEP your HEAD UP MAN!!! You'll Get it next time!!! EAT MORE CARBS!!! it will react well with the Cre02 and the Carnage!! Thats what i have done along with increase in protein and I'm FLOWIN AND GOIN!!!! YOu Got this!!! have one for me :burger: and remember your worst day in the gym is your best day at work! :firedevil:

P.S Try dosing 3 carnage 1.5 hrs before than another 2 carnage 30mins pre work out and the 3 afta. . . thats what i'm doin and its great! AS long as Duece Duece Allows it!!! Chuga Chuga CHUGA CHOOO CHOOOO!!!!

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
11/02 Upper Body

Stretching

compound lifts are always more effected on cal deficit for me. some guys can keep strength at same level while cutting cals, i ain't one of em. most guys usually get heaviest lifts on a bulk, like A is doing.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I had midterms last week and have one tomorrow and one Thursday so again again I have to miss Judo. Dosed 3 CreO2 and 3 Carnage this morning before breakfast, and dosed 3 more Carnage about 9 hours later. Bumped cals up a bit in hopes to help in the strength dept.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had midterms last week and have one tomorrow and one Thursday so again again I have to miss Judo. Dosed 3 CreO2 and 3 Carnage this morning before breakfast, and dosed 3 more Carnage about 9 hours later. Bumped cals up a bit in hopes to help in the strength dept.
some carbs will help, but add a couple of hard boiled eggs or can of tuna as a between meal snack to keep metabolism/energy high. check out something called quinoa that easy was talking about.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
MORE CALS will always help but make sure along with protein ramp up those carbs to help your pumps and str!!!! NEVER FORGET. . . YOUR UNBREAKABLE!!! :firedevil:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
I'm on CKD, so I'm taking in < 30g carbs per day, and I do not want to come out of ketosis until my refeed (where I take in 1000-1500g carbs:burger:).
A typical day of looks like this:

Meal 1: 4 large eggs, 2 slices bacon
Meal 2: 1.5 scoops whey, 1Tbsp EVOO, 2 Tbsp miled flax
Workout
Meal 3: 2 scoops whey, 1 Tbsp Safflower Oil
Meal 4: 4oz. lean turkey sausage, 2 oz. mozzarella cheese
Meal 5: 4 oz. boneless turkey breast, broccoli w/ ranch, 1/4 C peanuts
Meal 6: heaping scoop of casein/gemma protein shake, 2 Tbsp peanut butter

Approx. Macros Content: 125g fat / 217 g protein / 16 g carbs
Approx. cals: 1125 / 868 / 64
Approx. ratios: 55/42/3
Total cals: 2057

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm on CKD, so I'm taking in < 30g carbs per day, and I do not want to come out of ketosis until my refeed (where I take in 1000-1500g carbs:burger:).
A typical day of looks like this:

Meal 1: 4 large eggs, 2 slices bacon
Meal 2: 1.5 scoops whey, 1Tbsp EVOO, 2 Tbsp miled flax
Workout
Meal 3: 2 scoops whey, 1 Tbsp Safflower Oil
Meal 4: 4oz. lean turkey sausage, 2 oz. mozzarella cheese
Meal 5: 4 oz. boneless turkey breast, broccoli w/ ranch, 1/4 C peanuts
Meal 6: heaping scoop of casein/gemma protein shake, 2 Tbsp peanut butter

Approx. Macros Content: 125g fat / 217 g protein / 16 g carbs
Approx. cals: 1125 / 868 / 64
Approx. ratios: 55/42/3
Total cals: 2057
ahhhh i see i see. . . well U have quite a diet mapped out :saroll: know i see whats up!! YEEAAAAHHH!!!! I know u'll have a good work out today!