Subweevil's Testapro Show (Sponsored)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
testopro_450_white.jpeg

In order to bring to the supplement industry a straight to the point, and HIGHLY effective testosterone booster, Anabolic Innovations presents TestoPRO™.

What is so special about TestoPRO™? Well for starters, it contains an ingredient that had been clinically suggested to raise testosterone, in humans! What is this ingredient you ask? It is nothing else but Testofen™.

Testofen™ is an extract of fenugreek seed containing the steroidal saponins, sapogenins and furostanol saponins , which are important precursors for the synthesis of a number of sex hormones. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form). Just as important, not only does Testofen™ boost free testosterone, but it also aids in fat loss. Not only did the participants in the study have significantly raised testosterone, they also didn't gain any weight. I know. You want muscle, right? You will like hearing this. Skin fold thickness was measured at the beginning of the study, as well as the end of the study, at both the triceps and thigh regions. On average, participant's skin fold thickness was reduced at both the triceps and at the thigh, while maintaining body weight. What does that mean? Only that while losing a substantial amount of fat in the skin fold thickness, participants gained an equal amount of muscle. So they were losing fat and gaining muscle mass, at the same time! Blood Urea nitrogen levels were significantly reduced after consumption of Testofen™. This shows reduction in protein catabolism. This confirms muscle mass build up during the study while skin fold decrease took place.

Divanil™ - What else is beneficial in TestoPRO™? Thanks for asking. Not only does TestoPRO™ contain one ingredient suggested to raise free testosterone, but it contains two. The other one is Divanil™, a compound also suggested to raise free testosterone. By using Divanil™, we are able to dramatically increase the levels of free testosterone in the body. Free testosterone is the only form of testosterone able to enter the cell and cause the positive benefits that testosterone will provide.

Indole-3-Carbinol - I know, you have heard that some testosterone boosters can cause issues with libido, and even raising estrogen, but that will not be the case with TestoPRO™. The two ingredients that raise free testosterone will help support healthy libido, and we have also included an ingredient to modulate your estrogen levels, it is called Indole-3-Carbinol. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects iincluding anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Now, none of these ingredients do much good if they aren't active in your system long enough to reap the desired effects, so we have included two ingredients that help with increasing the bio-availability and maybe even increasing the amount of time these substances are active in your body. These two ingredients are quercetin, and Bioperine®.

Quercetin helps with the bioavailability of the product you are taking.

Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®. This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

TestoPRO™ FAQ

Q. So what exactly is TestoPRO™?

A. TestoPRO™ is the culmination of several ingredients, suggested by science to be beneficial in raising testosterone (Testofen™, and Divanil ™), naturally, as well as other ingredients suggested by science to promote positive estrogen modulation towards the beneficial metabolites (Indole-3-Carbinol). And finally, two ingredients that have been suggested to aid in the absorption and bioavailabity of the package as a whole (Quercetin, Bioperine®).

Q. What is so good about Testofen™?

A. Testofen is an extract of fenugreek seed. This extract has been suggested in human studies to raise free testosterone (the biologically active form).

Q. What is so good about Divanil™?

A. Divanil™ is a compound tried, tested and scientifically suggested to enhance free testosterone, and by adding in Divanil™, much more testosterone is free in your system, and you can reap its positive effects.

Q. TestoPRO™ contains something called Indole-3-Carbinol. What does this do?

A. Indole-3-Carbinol is a compound found in high concentrations in Brassica family vegetables, including broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and cabbage (sounds like mom was right when she said eat your broccoli, huh?). Indole-3-Carbinol has several effects, including anti-oxidant and the reason we included it in our formula - estrogen modulation.

Q. So how does Bioperine® fit into the formula?

A. Piperine, in the patented form of BioPerine® enhances the body's natural thermogenic activity-hence the term Thermonutrient®.

This enhancement may be explained as a means of increasing the thermal energy sufficient to "power up" the mechanism related to thermogenesis. This in turn results in increased metabolic processes that creates a "demand" for "supply" of a broad range of nutrients that contribute to metabolism, i.e. vitamins, minerals, herbals, amino acids, etc. It is as if BioPerine® activates a metabolic paddle wheel, of sorts, that selectively provides a more efficient mode of nutrient transportation into the blood.

Q. And quercetin?

A. Quercetin has been suggested to increase bioavailability.

Q. Excellent. So what are the dosing recommendations?

A. Two caps per serving, 2 times per day.

Q. Spaced out, or all at once?

A. Space them out. One in the AM, one in the PM.

Q. How long does a bottle last?

A. One month at recommended dosing.

Q. How long can I use it for?

A. We recommend four to eight week cycles.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ lose effectiveness over time?

A. We have no reason to expect so. However, we still recommend no longer than 8 week cycles to keep maximum product efficacy.

Q. Does TestoPRO™ cause HPTA shutdown?

A. No, it is non-hormonal anabolic. It may even aid in HPTA function.

Q. Does it matter if taken with or without food?

A. No.

Q. Will I gain strength?

A. Assuming your diet and training are correct, yes.

Q. Do you think TestoPRO™ would be strong enough to retain muscle while cutting?

A. Study results suggest significant reduction in skin fold thickness, indicating fat loss, while not losing weight.

Q. Since SHBG binds estrogen as well as androgens, will there be estrogen related issues?

A. That would be very unlikely. That is why we included the aforementioned Indole-3-Carbinol.

Q. Will TestoPRO™ give me acne?

A. It is possible for those who are susceptible. Any effective testosterone booster will result in the increased chance of acne.

Q. I have noticed some cool vascularity using TestoPRO™. What is causing this?

A. That is most likely the positive effects of Divanil™ on nitric oxide synthesis. Just another positive effect.

Q. I have a medical condition. Will TestoPRO™ cause problems with any medication I am taking?

A. Always consult your doctor before using any new products.

SUPPLEMENT FACTS
120 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size:2Capsules
Servings Per Container:60
Testofen™ (Fenugreek Extract 50% Fenuside™) 300mg
TestoPRO™ Complex (Proprietary Blend) 600mg
Quercetin 95%, Divanil™ [95% 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran From Urtica Dioica], Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C); Bioperine® (95-98% Piperine)*
Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Cellulose

Me: Let's see, I'm 35 and live in State College, Pennslyvania. Been working out pretty much since 25, sometimes more frequent and others times more sporadic. A lot of that has been dependent on life, as I'm usually pretty busy at any given time. Currently, I have a factory job that has me working anywhere from 48hrs. to 84hrs. per week, 12 hour shifts for the most part. Occasionally, I get the split shift of 6 hrs. on and 6 hrs. off twice a day, giving me 12 hrs. Also, I get rotated each month to either day or night shift, depends on what shift I was on prior. Additionally, I'm on call. Recently, just got a promotion, so now I'm actually doing what I was supposed to do when I got hired, go figure. This is good, as where I worked at for the last 7 months is usually 120+ degrees and roughly 25-40% humidity. Anyways, most of my workouts involve some form of rest/pause, usually my first working set, and it's usually a heavy compound move. I also like drop sets, so some of those get thrown in as well as some straight sets. DC style stretches are used as well, love those too. Legs don't get worked as much as they should, but I have had numerous wheel problems, so it's mostly body weight and cardio for them. Cardio is usually a few minutes between sets for active recovery, then 10 mins. of HIIT at the end. Enough about me, some other important tidbits!!

Goals: I'd like to lean up a bit, well, okay a lot. During this cut, I'd also like to retain my strength if not add some as well. Going to work on trying to get more defined, whihc should happen as long as I'm cutting.

Previous Natty Boosters: Used the older Activate Extreme and older Lean Extreme back when it was Designer Supplements, so that's what I'm roughly comparing it too. Big fan of Diesel Test Hardcore and Diesel Test Pro Cycle as well. Got good results with both, however, got faster results with the DTH/DTP. I'm expecting the results to come quick with this, as it's more than the old AX I ran, and based on the logs I've seen.

Current Supps: MST's Mvp-365 and Mycogreen, Sciavation's Essential EFA's, CLA, and Sesamin, Driven Sports Lean Extreme, Get Diesel's JP8 and NOS Ether, Ready4War, Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey.

Workouts: I try and do instinctive training, meaning, when I'm feeling it I do it. I do try to stick as much as I can to a schedule, and it's roughly 2 days on, 1-2 days off. I usually start my week with chest, it's my least favorite and my weakest, and end with arms.

Diet: Pretty basic here. As much greens and fiber as my colon can handle, along with appropriate protein intake, and carb timing. Carbs will be breakfast, pre and post workout, but I'll adjust as needed.

I'm sure I've left something out, but it'll get ironed out as this moves along. If anyone has anything else to add, please, feel free, the funnier the better!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing my man. This product looks awesome!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey big guy im subbed!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
In this one!!! I know you're going to love it George!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for all the kind word and support, I have high hopes for this stuff!! Any constructive/destructive criticism is cool too!!

A few notes and ramblings:

Got home the other day to find the package from AI on the table, wooohoo!! Was kinda bummed at first 'cuz I didn't see it on the doorstep when I got home from work, but the little lady had moved it. She was way more receptive once she found out it was sponsored, and even more so when I told her it was a libido enhancer as well. I already have a bottle that I got earlier from Nutra, as I was sure this would be solid, and was going to use it in another stack, then this chance came up. I've used AI's products in the past, and thoroughly loved Glycobol. Additionally, with all the samples I've gotten from the kind folks at AI from previous promos/orders, I now have a complete bottle of Stoked! and Glycobol. The 2 samples they sent me, 1 each of Stoked and Glycobol, made me a complete size bottle of both. For those who haven't tried Glycobol, I suggest giving it a whirl. It was part of a stack that helped me lose roughly 6 lbs, effortlessly. AX and LX took a tad over 2 weeks to kick in, and about 2 weeks to subside once I went off. I'm expecting this stuff to work faster, based on others logs and additional ingredients. It was funny, because it wasn't subtle when the AX kicked in, it was nothing for about 2 weeks, then bam!! It was a nihgt and day difference that day, and my lifting partner at the time was like, "Man, you must have rested up last night, you'r a beast today!" Since then, I've used LX a few times, and it's about 3-4 days before I notice it, I really respond extremely well to anything with Forskolin in it. A few more details about work. It's a factory job, and for the last few months, in addition to the afore mentioned heat, it also requires me to lift and carry anywhere between 50-135lbs, sometimes short distances and sometimes long ones. Lots of upright row type motions with weight, and stepping up onto moving platforms with weight. Additionally, pushing and turning around rolls of films weighing up to 3000 lbs. Couple that with the heat and humidity, plus 12 hours 5-7 days a week, and I was just getting worn out. The ozone haze where I worked didn't help either, since I have asthma. Happily, I'm now out of that department for the most part, doing what I was hired to do, and not needing to be as physical, so I'm expecting good things in the gym.

Other supps: Sorry!! totally forgot about these. LG's BCAA=EAA, this stuff is great and one of the reasons I'm still okay after all those hard months of work. I used all my blue raspberry, I'm now on the grape. Great stuff!! Animal's Intra Aid, like this stuff as well, works well for me. Will upgrade to Purple Wrath soon, once I'm outta my JP8 and NOS Ether. Going to add some peptopro to it, taurine, and a small amount of carbs.

Pre-workout: popped first dose of testapro, and downed some protein. Had been up outta bed for about 30 mins. Dosed about 2/3 scoop JP8 and 1 scoop NOS Ether. This is pretty much my standard protocol, the protein before never really changes. Hit the gym round 10 A.M.

Day 1

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press: (Unilateral) 135x9,x4,x2, 90x8,90x4,90x3, 45xfailure, obviously resting one arm long enough to perform a set on the other.

Dumbell shoulder press: (Full range, slow tempo, drop set) 55x7, 40x4, 25x5, 10x6
I know these aren't that heavy, but I usually do a set like this after a rest/pause set. Really brings on a pump and burn, plus lets me get that mind/muscle connection working with the tempo and weight I use, allowing me to focus on form. Felt great!!

Cable Lateral Raises: 15xfailure, 10xfailure. Man, didn't realize I was this weak!!

DC Style Shoulder Stretch: Ugh!! This was brutal today. The only thing that helped me hold it was the hot chick in front of me. Kept hoping that this stuff hadn't kicked in yet, didn't want any libido effects kicking in right then.

Guess it goes to show what time off and stress does to me. Also, was pretty spent after my other sets, as today I pretty much omitted cardio and pretty much did my workout circuit style. I'd guess about 1- 2 minutes between switching things up. Everything felt good, my front delts are still ouchy from a few days ago of bench work, I'm sure if they were fully recovered I could've done more weight/reps. My weakness is, I just try to kill it everytime, I've got to learn to smarten up. Did a bit of cardio to cool down like about 5 mins.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
RIP IT BRO, you know I can not wait to see your results, testofen is great stuff, ENJOY!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So help me understand this...Is testofen different than taking straight fenugreek? I know fenugreek has helped me in PCT before; will this be vastly different?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo yo yo

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So help me understand this...Is testofen different than taking straight fenugreek? I know fenugreek has helped me in PCT before; will this be vastly different?
Fenugreek seed has a lot of different beneficial extracts. For example, one extract yields 4-HI, which is used in Glycobol and other supplements for glycogen synthesis. Another extract from Fenugreek is Testofen, which is what is in TestoPRO.

Fenugreek is beneficial to take by itself, but if you want specific results, that cant be accomplished with the whole seed itself, then you need isolated extracts, which is what testofen is.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
In all my excitement, forgot about my traps.

Front Barbell Shrugs:405x4x2,315x6x3x1,225x7x4x3x1 Grip strength has really went down, in part to the tendonitis in my forearm flexors. I've rested them as much as I can, but still used them a lot at work, repeatedly. Now, they'll get some down time. Kinda bummed, I had to overhand and underhand the bar to lift it, used to be able to just grip it straight. Oh well, this will improve.

Behind The Back Barbell Shrugs:315x8x4x2,225x9x5x3x1 These felt good, but I was feeling a bit spent grip wise by this point, plus, my fat butt got in the way of full range.

Front Upright Cable Rows: 45x10x4x1,25x8x3x1
Behind The Back Upright Cable Rows: 30x6x3x1,20x4x2x1 tried these for the first time, and it's quite different. It'll take some getting used to, but I really felt them.

Walked around a bit then:

Close grip alternating front and back upright cable rows:(2)40x5,(2)30x3,(2)20x4,(2) 10x6 Really felt the burn and pump on these.

Face pulls: 55x8x5x2x1,35x7x4x2x2 Used these to tie everything in.

that's about it for today's workout. Splurged a bit on the post-workout meal, mowed down a Miller's hoagie, double beef!! Mmm, mmm good!! Figured I'd been eating clean all week, chalked it up to one cheat meal.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all my excitement, forgot about my traps.

Front Barbell Shrugs:405x4x2,315x6x3x1,225x7x4x3x1 Grip strength has really went down, in part to the tendonitis in my forearm flexors. I've rested them as much as I can, but still used them a lot at work, repeatedly. Now, they'll get some down time. Kinda bummed, I had to overhand and underhand the bar to lift it, used to be able to just grip it straight. Oh well, this will improve.

Behind The Back Barbell Shrugs:315x8x4x2,225x9x5x3x1 These felt good, but I was feeling a bit spent grip wise by this point, plus, my fat butt got in the way of full range.

Front Upright Cable Rows: 45x10x4x1,25x8x3x1
Behind The Back Upright Cable Rows: 30x6x3x1,20x4x2x1 tried these for the first time, and it's quite different. It'll take some getting used to, but I really felt them.

Walked around a bit then:

Close grip alternating front and back upright cable rows:(2)40x5,(2)30x3,(2)20x4,(2) 10x6 Really felt the burn and pump on these.

Face pulls: 55x8x5x2x1,35x7x4x2x2 Used these to tie everything in.

that's about it for today's workout. Splurged a bit on the post-workout meal, mowed down a Miller's hoagie, double beef!! Mmm, mmm good!! Figured I'd been eating clean all week, chalked it up to one cheat meal.
Good workout bro.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fenugreek seed has a lot of different beneficial extracts. For example, one extract yields 4-HI, which is used in Glycobol and other supplements for glycogen synthesis. Another extract from Fenugreek is Testofen, which is what is in TestoPRO.

Fenugreek is beneficial to take by itself, but if you want specific results, that cant be accomplished with the whole seed itself, then you need isolated extracts, which is what testofen is.
Ah, okay. I wasn't familiar with the different extracts available in Fenugreek seed. Thanks for clarifying for me!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron...:lol: you crack me up

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it looks very promising, from a data standpoint to the documented effects of the other ingredients and prior use of formulas containing those said ingredients. I'm curious to see when it will kick in, my best guess is a tad over a week, based on the logs I'm seeing and prior experience.

Iron, how long have you been running it bud? Any word on effects yet? Thanks!!

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2 AM / 2 PM. Nothing to report thus far. Luckily, I always have the alpha male mentality and high libido, so I cannot comment on any difference in that department. It is early, though.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the update man!! just trying to gauge when it kicks in based on everyone's log and personal experience with similar compounds. that way, I can have a routine more planned out.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
nice workout man...
I used to do shrugs until I decided that deadlifts and farmers walks were enough for me :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Popped 2 caps a tad bit after waking, along with my other supps. Only thing I've noticed thus far is that it smells nearly identical to AX, from what I remember. Dig the color of the caps, looks like AI is a fan of Penn State. Man, tough loss for us yesterday, wish we could have hung on. Today is an off day for me, gotta catch up on some house work and get ready for work on Monday. Gonna go in and do some cardio and stretches. My one buddy lit a fire under my butt to work on some kicks, and that's gonna take some added stretching to get there. He's gifted with swivel hips, and my flexors aren't that loose. More than likely throw in some bag work and some ab stuff as well. Hope everyone is having a great day!! I'll update again before I crash tonight.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've gotta get back to deads. Actually, I do more rack pulls than anything, but now that I'm not killing myself with similar lifts at work, I'm gonna integrate those back into a routine. Deads really helped everything grow, and even helped with my left hip problems. Haven't done the farmers walk yet, but I'm sure here in the next few workouts I will. Man, it's gonna be great to be able to do all the lifts again that I was just too drained form work to do. Thanks for the kind words bud!!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've gotta get back to deads. Actually, I do more rack pulls than anything, but now that I'm not killing myself with similar lifts at work, I'm gonna integrate those back into a routine. Deads really helped everything grow, and even helped with my left hip problems. Haven't done the farmers walk yet, but I'm sure here in the next few workouts I will. Man, it's gonna be great to be able to do all the lifts again that I was just too drained form work to do. Thanks for the kind words bud!!
no prob man. get some 100 lbers and take em out to the parking lot and just do circles of the parking lot holding em.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Popped 2 caps a tad bit after waking, along with my other supps. Only thing I've noticed thus far is that it smells nearly identical to AX, from what I remember. Dig the color of the caps, looks like AI is a fan of Penn State. Man, tough loss for us yesterday, wish we could have hung on. Today is an off day for me, gotta catch up on some house work and get ready for work on Monday. Gonna go in and do some cardio and stretches. My one buddy lit a fire under my butt to work on some kicks, and that's gonna take some added stretching to get there. He's gifted with swivel hips, and my flexors aren't that loose. More than likely throw in some bag work and some ab stuff as well. Hope everyone is having a great day!! I'll update again before I crash tonight.
Joe Pa.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Pretty much end of day 2 for me, and nothing to really report so far. That's not unexpected, it should take a bit for this to kick in. That's pretty hardcore man, doing circles in the lot with 100lber's, have to give that a whirl next time. Gotta work tomorrow, but gonna hit the gym after work. Didn't get any gym carido in, but still got an aerobic workout, if ya know what I mean. I even managed to get an ab workout in at the same time!! Unfortunately, 5 minutes isn't gonna cut it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

That damn school is a football factory not many down years and just about everyone that goes there is a top 100 highschool football player.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
jumpin on now. i'll try to get back and read it all later :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, thanks guys. Unfortunately, we didn't play so well this weekend, but we'll bounce back!!

Day 3

Work kept me late today, we're setting up for some big changes, so put in a 14 hour day today. Nothing real physical, but lots of mental work, which tires out a mental midget like me. Decided to just chill tonight and hang out with the little lady. Ate real clean today, my meals when at work are 3 times, and each one I eat: 1 chicken breast, cup o' broccoli. First and last one get an apple and 1/2 fiber one bar as well, middle one gets greek yogurt and 1/2 fiber one bar as well. Tonight was again chicken breast with salsa, some light cheddar cheese and some polenta. Didn't want the carbs this late, but I should be fine. Breakfast is usually Kaishi cereal, spicy turkey sausage and a banana. I think today I got some "Schwing in my thing" from Testapro starting to kick in, popped some random wood at THE worst time, as in holding something overhead while someone anchored it. Needless to say, that was the conversation tidbit of the day. Pretty sure I'm feeling a bit elevated in the libido department, we'll see tonight.:scool: Hoping to squeeze a workout in tomorrow after work, as long as I get out by 7. Wish me luck!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see the TestoPro kicking in!! man 14 hour day....

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word SubWee, looks like a solid product. A.I are good people that keep it coming.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!!

Day 4 Did my morning ritual of supps and headed off to work. I do believe this stuff is starting to kick in, had a real positive mood today, and a times a wee bit grouchy/testy. Libido was on the rise today, among other things. Got home form work and popped 2 more Testapro, downed my JP8/NOS Ether and hit up chest.

Incline Barbell Press: 205x12x5x3
Flat Bench Barbell Press: 225x10x4x2

3 minutes moderate cardio

Incline Dumbell Press: 60x8,45x5,30x6
Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 60x9,45x5,30x7

3 minutes moderate cardio.

Incline Dumbell Flyes: 40x5,30x3,20x6,10x8 slow tempo
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 40x7,30x4,20x5,10x9 slow tempo

Did a DC pec stretch on incline and decline, managed to hold the incline for about 45 secs with 30lbs, and flat for almost a minute with 30lbs. as well.

Felt a little "tweak" in my right front delt, right in the 2nd set of rest/pause on incline. Not to be daunted, I pressed on, probably shouldn't have, but I haven't been in the gym regularly for a bit, so i wanted to push through it and make the most of it. My numbers have gone down a bit on chest, but they're gonna come right back up because I want em' too!! We'll see if my recovery is improved any with this supp on day 5. Take care guys!!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice chest day sub - how did that DC stretch feel??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys!!

Day 4 Did my morning ritual of supps and headed off to work. I do believe this stuff is starting to kick in, had a real positive mood today, and a times a wee bit grouchy/testy. Libido was on the rise today, among other things. Got home form work and popped 2 more Testapro, downed my JP8/NOS Ether and hit up chest.

Incline Barbell Press: 205x12x5x3
Flat Bench Barbell Press: 225x10x4x2

3 minutes moderate cardio

Incline Dumbell Press: 60x8,45x5,30x6
Flat Bench Dumbell Press: 60x9,45x5,30x7

Incline Dumbell Flyes: 40x5,30x3,20x6,10x8 slow tempo
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes: 40x7,30x4,20x5,10x9 slow tempo

Did a DC pec stretch on incline and decline, managed to hold the incline for about 45 secs with 30lbs, and flat for almost a minute with 30lbs. as well.

Felt a little "tweak" in my right front delt, right in the 2nd set of rest/pause on incline. Not to be daunted, I pressed on, probably shouldn't have, but I haven't been in the gym regularly for a bit, so i wanted to push through it and make the most of it. My numbers have gone down a bit on chest, but they're gonna come right back up because I want em' too!! We'll see if my recovery is improved any with this supp on day 5. Take care guys!!
It will come bro you have a great outlook on what you want.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys!! DC stretches felt good, but I definitely knew I tweaked my front delt when doing them. Stupid me, still did 'em anyway. A touch bit sore today, but not as sore as I was last week, and that's a good thing!!

Day 5

Pretty sure libido is on the rise. I was going to hit back today, but got crushed at work, getting in more or less a back workout. That, and I finally got a cold!! Normally, someone wouldn' be excited about this, but I NEVER catch one, always bronchitis instead, and I have asthma, so that's way bad. First time in like 8-10 years I can remember of having a cold, mostly sinus, and it's from whenever I worked at my prior position I do believe. Jumped on the scales today, and they're reading me as being roughly down 4lbs, over the span of a little over a week, so I'm happy. Strength has not ebbed, so that's a double plus. As of now, I'm about 4lbs shy of where I was at my last log, although I have gotten much more muscular endurance, and a bit stronger on some lifts, but still not chest. I try to hit chest first thing, so I'm freshest, but oh well. I'm just stoked ot finally be able to get back into a routine, and getting a sponsored log really helped to kick me in the @$$. More than likely, I'm going to hit back tomorrow, as I should be more rested by then.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Awesome on the weight loss while keeping the strength. That is my goal as well!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
hey man stopped up at the gnc on south atherton last night but they were closed. who closes at 7:30?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yo man dont do dc chest stretch on an incline, puts too much stress on the front delt..as you can now see ;)...nice workouts bro! I dont understand how you can incline 205 but db incline 60's :think:, guess we are just opposites lol...I cant wait til I hit 200 on incline :smite:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just started testopro yesterday, you are 3 days ahead of me. we seem to react close on supps so wanted to see what i can expect. good luck subweevil. btw i feel your pain with long work days.