Giving TestaPro a Go... Go... GO!!! Logging bottle won in drawing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I just won a free bottle of TestorPro by Anabolic Innovations. I ended a run of Divanil and T-Rez about a month ago. I inititally noticed a slight drop in aggression once I came off of it. Since it has been a month, and I got it at such a great price ;) Thanks AI!!! I am adding this in right now for the last extra boost before I take about a month off from most of my supps.

TestoPro looks like a good supplement I already like what Divanil does for me. Adding in some testofen and an herbal estrogen modulator and I think they have a solid product. Since I am already having a great run with the PRIME, PowerFULL, and Anabolic Pump, I can't wait to see what adding this in does to help things along. We will see how it compares to the feel of the Divanil and Trez I was running at the beginning of this stack for extra test production.

Current Weight 194.5 6.8% BF a little wet
5 week goal Day Goal 186-188 at a very Dry 5-5.5%

Current Supplementation to remain consistent,
Asteroid Stack including:
PRIME on a 6/8 dosing schedule to go up to 7/9 in 2 more weeks
Anabolic Pump, 1 pre workout everyday; 2 or P Slin pre carb load meal.
PowerFULL - Bulk IC3 and SuperSapponins dosed 2 00 capsules of SS and 1 00 capsule 1c3 in morning, 1 capsule SS, and 2 Capsules 1C3 in evening.
SuperCissus Rx 4-6 grams a day.
ReCreate 2 twice a day.
VAT Atack 2-3 grams daily
DominATP
Glutamine
Sesamine
CLA
SamE for joint and health mood elevation

Supplements added:
TestoPro - 2 caps morning, 2 caps evening
Stoked 1 week supply some dose schedule as above then switching to bulk ResV to save a little cash.
Glycobol - Will test a few times during carb load or pre workout.

Dietary changes:
Due to an effort increasing the testosterone I will be following a lower carb, and higher fat diet. I will cycle my calories between 2100/2700 and have carbohydrate refeeds 2 times a week, taking in increased fish oils and legumes, almonds, peanuts, avacodos and the like. Only other carb sources will be grapefruit and blueberries, low carb yogurt, cottage cheese.

Training will be dynamic. I am letting some injuries have a chance to recover, so I am working on pre-exhausting my shoulders and chest before doing lighter push movements. No benching right now only dumbells flyes with push ups following. Shoulder Pressing is the only pressing movement I am currently allowing but this is after front and lateral raises to wear out the heads prior to using lighter weights. There will be no direct arm work other than ancilary lift like reverse curl or forearm work for pulls, and maybe some extra push ups for triceps. I will be working to try to keep as much size on my legs as possible and may hit a few exta sets or exercise when my wife is working arm movements.

I am already getting great results with my current stack but am familiar enough with it that I will definitely notice a boost in testosterone. Things I will watch for, Increased Aggression both in the gym, and in normal life. Watch for increased Acne, if my skin seems to get oilier. Increased hair growth. My whiskers and body hair grows much faster when my test is higher. Strength increases especially in legs, and shoulders. These are my main points of interest at the time.

From here on out I will log only the differences I notice between my current state of being, attitude, strength and recomposition. When I my test is high I am a little more snappish, I get an Alpha Male feeling from the PRIME and PowerFULL, but I get more of an edge when my test is high so we I expect to notice some of that and an aggression at the gym that is almost animalistic. Of course I will be watching / enjoying any libido increases as well. Most of my other updates will be in the log I am already currently running.

Oh by the way, thanks for the sample bottles of Stoked and Glycobol. I will take some of these for one or two of my carb refeeds or pre fasted cardio.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not subbed.:think:
Your going to miss out. ;)

By the way took my first dose this morning nothing to report as of yet. I am unfamiliar with Testofen and the other ingredient in here as far as how long they take to notice but I know it took a full week of TRez and Divanil before I felt / noticed anything. I will try to put up some even more recent pictures of myself perhaps before the weekend if I have a little time. If not I will definitely get up some new ones this weekend.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your going to miss out. ;)

By the way took my first dose this morning nothing to report as of yet. I am unfamiliar with Testofen and the other ingredient in here as far as how long they take to notice but I know it took a full week of TRez and Divanil before I felt / noticed anything. I will try to put up some even more recent pictures of myself perhaps before the weekend if I have a little time. If not I will definitely get up some new ones this weekend.
Like most herbals 7-10 days I guess. However I seemed to recall that Testofen seemed to make my Prime kick in earlier. Don't know what it will do if your already on Prime.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subb..give it hell man

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a great workout at the gym today, nice slow reps on everything.

Chest straight arm dumbell flyes- 50x10 - 60x10 > 50 x8 > 40 x5
Lower Lats cable low rows- 120 for 3 sets 15, 15, 12 very slow and strict with 1 second pause at peak contraction pulled low to hips.

Shoulders done in kind of a constant movement from each exercise to the next. - cable lateral raises 15x15 x2, front raises 30x10x3 then without putting wieght down went straight to Arnold press with 30s no rest 12 reps. No rest > DB Lateral Raises 20x10x2 30x10x1 15x13 have to be careful with these due to tendonitis. May have to change back to machine for laterals to allow more healing :(
Some of the extra shoulder work was done in leiu of direct bicep work, and I used a Supinated grip on rows was to activate bi's more without directly attacking them.
Diamond pushups. 3 sets, 2 seconds up 2 seconds down 1 second hold at bottom of pushup. 35, 30, and 22 reps each.
ATG Squats 135x15 225x15 285x10, 285x10>225x12>135x8
Stiff Legged Deadlifts 135x15 x2

Ran out of time on the Stiff Legged Deads and no time for calves. I have very small knees and they have been giving me some issues when i go over 315 on the Squats and are a little sore right now. I am trying to get them used to working a little more so I am doing a little higher reps and keeping the weight moderate for these. I imagine I will not go over 315 until I can pop out 15 reps. However we will see what happens. Ego can be a very powerful thing. LOL

So far nothing out of the ordinary other than my workout being out of whack trying not to overuse my elbow/arm.

THis is just to give a baseline of what I am doing, as I said training will be pretty dynamic. If oppurtunity arises I may take a walk at lunch to get out of here and bring up my metabolism a little. I wont be listing to much of my workouts in detail here but more the feelings and what not but dont want this thing to get stagnant on here from a lack of updates either.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got a pimple...

I woke up this morning and I was still relatively clear as far a my complexion goes. By mid to late afternoon I found 2 pimples, and I had to wipe my head a few times due to oil. I am not saying it is the Testopro, and I am not saying it is not but I do know it is a sudden and obvious change. My complexion has been pretty much flawless since I got off the divanil a little while back and from what I have heard from the guys starting a few days before me IT KICKS IN QUICK!

I am feeling a tad more aggressive today, I had a just get it done attitude at work this afternoon. I even forced myself to go out and run when I took my late lunch. I was dead tired this morning and shamefully missed out on my cardio. I was surprised with the fact I ran the entire way outside because normally I run on a treadmill and well outside running kicks my azz compared to the treadmill. Especially since I was on the bayou so it was up and down hills the whole 3 miles. I wanted to stop several times but had an extra GRRRR inside today that kept telling the quitter in me to SHUT THE FUG UP AND RUN!!!! Even sitting here now I want to be DOING SOMETHING!!!!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should post up your calf pix for those that have not seen them :eek:

I'm pretty sure that was you in a thread I just saw...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should post up your calf pix for those that have not seen them :eek:

I'm pretty sure that was you in a thread I just saw...
Yep that was me. Here is the pic. I train them relatively heavy but only 4-6 sets per week. I didn't start training them until about April of last year. I just got lucky, however they used to be HUGE like stupid big. I was trying to get them like Mike Matarazo's. Then I worked them heavy as possible 5 seconds up 5 seconds down 3 seconds stretch at bottom of each rep for 4 sets with the 4rth being a strip set. Walking was pretty much impossible after that for a day or two. LOL Since my knees are so small they looked so out of proportion even though my legs were well developed so I just layed off of them from about 1993 until last year.

Oh yeah in case any one is curious the tattoo says I'm a dorky wannabe who doesn't know what this means. Just Kidding... It means Warrior's Spirit.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep that was me. Here is the pic. I train them relatively heavy but only 4-6 sets per week. I didn't start training them until about April of last year. I just got lucky, however they used to be HUGE like stupid big. I was trying to get them like Mike Matarazo's. Then I worked them heavy as possible 5 seconds up 5 seconds down 3 seconds stretch at bottom of each rep for 4 sets with the 4rth being a strip set. Walking was pretty much impossible after that for a day or two. LOL Since my knees are so small they looked so out of proportion even though my legs were well developed so I just layed off of them from about 1993 until last year.

Oh yeah in case any one is curious the tattoo says I'm a dorky wannabe who doesn't know what this means. Just Kidding... It means Warrior's Spirit.
Damn bro that is impressive.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it meant "big f-ing calves"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LOL I am running on calve overkill now. I see it everywhere even when i close my eyes. Thanks for the compliments guys.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed IW ;)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sweet i was wondering about this supp

ALONG FOR THE RIDE!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is definitely kicking in.

I am a very assertive person by nature, not a jerk or anything like that but I let people know they cross my bounderies instead of stewing and snapping after they continue to do it. However simple little annoying things don't typically illicit much of a response from me. Today I found myself Hmmmmm... the best word may be Unyeilding. I felt almost an immediate need when challenged or people attempted to manipulate me to establish my position. More of an aggressive stance than normal. Normally I won't allow myself to be pushed, but I am never really combative by nature. Today I felt urges to be a little combative if pushed. I easily recognized it for what it was and kind of smirked and thought to myself. OH it is SOOOO ON!!!!!!

I feel like a Silverback pounding my chest to let other males for miles around no that I am not to be messed with. Hear my Tarzan yell!!!!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a very assertive person by nature, not a jerk or anything like that but I let people know they cross my bounderies instead of stewing and snapping after they continue to do it. However simple little annoying things don't typically illicit much of a response from me. Today I found myself Hmmmmm... the best word may be Unyeilding. I felt almost an immediate need when challenged or people attempted to manipulate me to establish my position. More of an aggressive stance than normal. Normally I won't allow myself to be pushed, but I am never really combative by nature. Today I felt urges to be a little combative if pushed. I easily recognized it for what it was and kind of smirked and thought to myself. OH it is SOOOO ON!!!!!!

I feel like a Silverback pounding my chest to let other males for miles around no that I am not to be messed with. Hear my Tarzan yell!!!!!!!
Good stuff bro. I am glad you reconized it and were and smirked.:)

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Haha sounds like ur starting to enter into my normal state...amongst the reasons why my father and friends explicitly tell me never to use gear if my natural state is so intense.

Lets see how your feeling 2 weeks in!:rocketwhore:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this Log, INNNNNNNNNNNNN!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know exactly where your coming from. It is good you saw it coming cuz it's a bitch when it catches you at unawares. Usually means trouble ....

I get that from Prime a lot, but I feel so controlled and confident. When I was on Product X the feeling was much more reactive and hard to controll cuz I couldn't see it coming.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff bro. I am glad you reconized it and were and smirked.:)
Yeah, I work behind closed doors since I am in IT and I got to vent for a second before confrontng the person and as I listened to my rant I thought what the heck? This is business as usual, why the... Oh Yeah TestoPro!!!!! Then the smirk began to show. I bet I looked a little insane to my office mate . Going from a mild rant to a smirk with no apparent outside stimulus to change the mood.

Haha sounds like ur starting to enter into my normal state...amongst the reasons why my father and friends explicitly tell me never to use gear if my natural state is so intense.

Lets see how your feeling 2 weeks in!:rocketwhore:
They call me KONG!!!!!! You can find me hanging off of the Empire State Building drinking protien shakes and swatting planes down.

Just saw this Log, INNNNNNNNNNNNN!
Welcome Sir! Glad to see you in on this one.

I know exactly where your coming from. It is good you saw it coming cuz it's a bitch when it catches you at unawares. Usually means trouble ....

I get that from Prime a lot, but I feel so controlled and confident. When I was on Product X the feeling was much more reactive and hard to controll cuz I couldn't see it coming.
This is definitely a different feel. PRIME makes me feel like I am the Alpha Male lion, King of my Pride. Very Nice, controlled aggression and unyeilding confidence. This changes the feel to me being the same King of my Pride but, now my lioness is in heat and I am ready to take out challengers coming to try to court her. One gives you a feel of inate power, and the other gives you the urge to exercise that power. Hell of a combo so far!!!!!

Oh look here it is all laid out for ya in a video.

YouTube - THE ULTIMATE LION FIGHT VIDEO IN DETAIL

You can imagine my bosses surprise when I backed up to the copy machine and marked it yesterday.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbing from the home of Mickey Mouse. Excellent commentary so far. Really looking forward to the rest of the log!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great log so far.

Can we get a synopsis of how you are feeling so far, as well as how many days you have been on?

Just trying to get a feel for what kicks in, and when it does.

Thanks.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log so far.

Can we get a synopsis of how you are feeling so far, as well as how many days you have been on?

Just trying to get a feel for what kicks in, and when it does.

Thanks.
Well, I definitely feel more aggressive controllable so far but definitely a "Gameness" about me. I believe my libido has increased which is surprising as I am already a horndog. I took my first dose on Monday morning. So today is 6 days. Started noticing changes 4rth day. I have also started washing my face more often to avoid pimples due to extra oils. As far as strength, it is hard to say I have had to change up my style of workout to remove some of the stress to some tendonitis I am working around. However I am straight arm dumbbell flying 60 lbs for 10 and 12 reps right now. So I would say I am not going light either. My chest is responding nicely to the heavier work on flyes as well. I have continued to get stronger through out this stack though. I can say this is adding a very nice synergy to the Asteroid Stack. I think I may take some pics tomorrow and post them up for some type of comparison later. So far I really do feel a great gameness not in a bad way not angry just lets go. lets do this thing.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
I also really started to feel "it" around day 4 - the Asteriod Stack and TestoPRO sounds like a killer stack!!

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I definitely feel more aggressive controllable so far but definitely a "Gameness" about me. I believe my libido has increased which is surprising as I am already a horndog. I took my first dose on Monday morning. So today is 6 days. Started noticing changes 4rth day. I have also started washing my face more often to avoid pimples due to extra oils. As far as strength, it is hard to say I have had to change up my style of workout to remove some of the stress to some tendonitis I am working around. However I am straight arm dumbbell flying 60 lbs for 10 and 12 reps right now. So I would say I am not going light either. My chest is responding nicely to the heavier work on flyes as well. I have continued to get stronger through out this stack though. I can say this is adding a very nice synergy to the Asteroid Stack. I think I may take some pics tomorrow and post them up for some type of comparison later. So far I really do feel a great gameness not in a bad way not angry just lets go. lets do this thing.
Great.

I also really started to feel "it" around day 4 - the Asteriod Stack and TestoPRO sounds like a killer stack!!
Check out the SWOLE stack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been sick as a dog for the last 4-5 days. I started noticing a painfull feeling in the back of my throat around Thursday of last week, weent to the Creed concert Friday felt alright, then went to the gym on Saturday. I couldn't really get much out of the workout. I felt drained. I took care of some other business Saturday and by the time I got home I was dead tired and not feeling well. I could feel an infection coming on and by Sunday knew I also had the beginning stages of bronchitis. I am very vulnerable to that when I get ear nose or throat infections. I got some antibiotics Monday and slept until basically 4:00 yesterday with a few moments of lucidity in which I ate, took medicine and supplements and went back to bed.

I always eat lots of carbs when I am sick. So I put on some weight the past 4 days since I am used to no carbs. Saturday was my normal carb up day then I continued to eat higher levels of carbs through out the illness. So, I put on 8 lbs in glycogen and water retention. Inflated to a watery 203, So I am tightening up the belt here. No unplanned cheats meals through the entire month of Oct. Only 1 cheat meal per week, and 1 clean carb refeed. The race is on. I am swole right now beyond belief though. I looked nothing like I do now any time I was near 200. Well once again we will see how I look when the water comes off from the 5 days of higher carb consumption I imagine I got some supercompensation effects and increased cals I hope I put on a little muscle too. I will forego my normal Wednesday carb refeed and only have one on Saturday this week.

Unfortunately I can not say too much about how I have felt regarding the supps. I can however say that my libido did not decrease while ill. I just didn't feel well enough to want to do anything about it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been sick as a dog for the last 4-5 days. I started noticing a painfull feeling in the back of my throat around Thursday of last week, weent to the Creed concert Friday felt alright, then went to the gym on Saturday. I couldn't really get much out of the workout. I felt drained. I took care of some other business Saturday and by the time I got home I was dead tired and not feeling well. I could feel an infection coming on and by Sunday knew I also had the beginning stages of bronchitis. I am very vulnerable to that when I get ear nose or throat infections. I got some antibiotics Monday and slept until basically 4:00 yesterday with a few moments of lucidity in which I ate, took medicine and supplements and went back to bed.

I always eat lots of carbs when I am sick. So I put on some weight the past 4 days since I am used to no carbs. Saturday was my normal carb up day then I continued to eat higher levels of carbs through out the illness. So, I put on 8 lbs in glycogen and water retention. Inflated to a watery 203, So I am tightening up the belt here. No unplanned cheats meals through the entire month of Oct. Only 1 cheat meal per week, and 1 clean carb refeed. The race is on. I am swole right now beyond belief though. I looked nothing like I do now any time I was near 200. Well once again we will see how I look when the water comes off from the 5 days of higher carb consumption I imagine I got some supercompensation effects and increased cals I hope I put on a little muscle too. I will forego my normal Wednesday carb refeed and only have one on Saturday this week.

Unfortunately I can not say too much about how I have felt regarding the supps. I can however say that my libido did not decrease while ill. I just didn't feel well enough to want to do anything about it.
I feel you pain bro. I felt flu like symtons since Sunday got somewhat better for a day or 2 but now I feel like death warmed over.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
How was the concert?? Was it in the Woodlands??

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I feel you pain bro. I felt flu like symtons since Sunday got somewhat better for a day or 2 but now I feel like death warmed over.
Me too guys! Pembroke must have sent me a virus...

Wocka Wocka Wocka

Get well guys!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Hope you guys get to feeling better soon. In the mean time, I'm crossing my fingers hoping this stuff can't come over the ethernet lines :no:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well thanks to a Z pack and an inhaler I am back in the game. I worked out this morning. Only went to 225 on squats because of limited air. I did nice slow reps up and down wasn't counting but about a 2-1-3 cause I was letting it stretch me in the bottom. After finishing my 2nd workset I ended up hacking for a bit and calling it quits on the thighs and went to do some calf work. Not real sure about the Alpha Male feeling hard to have then when ill. I have dropped a lot of the water already and I wander if that has anything to do with the I3C in the Testopro keeping E levels low so I am not just holding the water longer. I was down to 197 and some change this morning on the scale, but I look huge. WHEW that over 200 thing was not what I was wanting to deal with so I am glad the water is coming off quickly..

Me too guys! Pembroke must have sent me a virus...

Wocka Wocka Wocka

Get well guys!
LOL!!!

s@cks bro I feel horrible.
Feel better Bro!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Well thanks to a Z pack and an inhaler I am back in the game. I worked out this morning. Only went to 225 on squats because of limited air. I did nice slow reps up and down wasn't counting but about a 2-1-3 cause I was letting it stretch me in the bottom. After finishing my 2nd workset I ended up hacking for a bit and calling it quits on the thighs and went to do some calf work. Not real sure about the Alpha Male feeling hard to have then when ill. I have dropped a lot of the water already and I wander if that has anything to do with the I3C in the Testopro keeping E levels low so I am not just holding the water longer. I was down to 197 and some change this morning on the scale, but I look huge. WHEW that over 200 thing was not what I was wanting to deal with so I am glad the water is coming off quickly..

LOL!!!

Feel better Bro!
I3C modulates estrogen, does not inhibit aromatization. I believe the reason you are holding less water is due to the testofen.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I have been lucky in the health department have not had even a cold in about 5 years. I feel something coming on and I take echinacea and it works like a charm. The trick for me is to get it in the early stages. I also will take echinacea if anybody around me is sick or if I feel stressed or tired. I am paranoid when it comes down to the possibility of missing a workout... Unplanned time off makes me cranky!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I3C modulates estrogen, does not inhibit aromatization. I believe the reason you are holding less water is due to the testofen.
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I haven't had any chance to look up the IC3, just remebered reading something bout estrogen.

I should be working out again tomorrow hopefully I will be able to get in a little more oxygen this time. Man I hate bronchitis. Messes with me for a few weeks, I used to have severe asthmatic bronchitis as a little one. I have some scarring already from then so it gets me good when I get it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the clarification. I haven't had any chance to look up the IC3, just remebered reading something bout estrogen.

I should be working out again tomorrow hopefully I will be able to get in a little more oxygen this time. Man I hate bronchitis. Messes with me for a few weeks, I used to have severe asthmatic bronchitis as a little one. I have some scarring already from then so it gets me good when I get it.
Yep that's why I am so paranoid of colds. I have chronic bronchitis so every time I get a cold this is a possibility. When I stopped using antibiotics for the problem then I could recover faster but it took some time to get that way.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yep that's why I am so paranoid of colds. I have chronic bronchitis so every time I get a cold this is a possibility. When I stopped using antibiotics for the problem then I could recover faster but it took some time to get that way.
You know I had recently unintentionally cut back on my glutamine consumption and I think it had a little to do with me getting sick too. However I think maybe it is time to go the Echinacea route as well. I may try to sneak off to the gym today if I get a moment, and do a small workout to test my air then sit in the dry sauna for a while to dry up my chest a little. Wish I we still had a place with a wet sauna to go to around here.

Oh yes by the way I can tell you guys that even not feeling well and running on about 75% air capacity I am hornier than a mountain goat in heat.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I had recently unintentionally cut back on my glutamine consumption and I think it had a little to do with me getting sick too. However I think maybe it is time to go the Echinacea route as well. I may try to sneak off to the gym today if I get a moment, and do a small workout to test my air then sit in the dry sauna for a while to dry up my chest a little. Wish I we still had a place with a wet sauna to go to around here.

Oh yes by the way I can tell you guys that even not feeling well and running on about 75% air capacity I am hornier than a mountain goat in heat.
Yah my libido is nuts too. As soon as I started Prime....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I am not a fan of Echinacea, prefer the beta-glucans along gh releasers for immune system protection and restoration. Keep in mind the body's growth hormone is the most crucial factor for having a healthy immune system, which is why sleep is the most important factor to recovering.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not a fan of Echinacea, prefer the beta-glucans along gh releasers for immune system protection and restoration. Keep in mind the body's growth hormone is the most crucial factor for having a healthy immune system, which is why sleep is the most important factor to recovering.
Yah I find the most effective time for me to take Echinacea is right before bed, it's amazing. I have not had so much as a cold in over 5 years.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AWESOME

Okay I have been off / out of PRIME for 3 days now. The only things I am taking currently is TestoPro, SuperCissusRx, Anabolic Pump, Jack3d, DominATP and ReCreate. I have to tell you that I am REALLY feeling the TestoPro right now. I have come most of the way out of the illness, lungs not up to full capacity but I am well enough to feel pretty good again. Along with the wellness to feel better came an aggression, man I am in a take no crap mode. WOOHOO!!!! I had a killer workout yesterday too, and have bruised shoulders to prove it. I did have to use my inhaler before i lifted to keep the lungs in good standing.

Workout
Upper body, we have a completely adjustable cable station at the gym with swing arms that go from completely verticle at the top to completely verticle in the bottom position with several differen angles in between. I put 125 on the stack and did one set of 15 of various different exercises for each upper body part then lowered the arms and did it again until I got to the bottom position so I ended up doing probably 8 sets per upper body part on major groups, and about 4 for biceps and triceps everything was done in a giant set fashion. I was drenched in sweat by the end.

After that I went to legs. All of the squat racks were in use so I got on the Icaarian Perfect Squat Machine, the one you can do hack squats or reverse hack squats on. I started with hacks then moved to reverse hacks the progression looked like this.
Deep Hack squat 225x15, 315x15, 405x15, 495x12 585x9
Deep Reverse Hack Squats 585x15, 675x15, 765x15, 855x15, 855x15

The only reason i did not keep goingup is I did not have room on the machine to load more plates. I was an ANIMAL, pushing through th reps like a beast with 18 plates loaded up I was just going at it. Man it felt good. The last set had me grunting and snorting to get 15 but man it just felt so fuggin good to be really pushing it again.

Today I still feel like an animal and am very aggressive for me. I am enjoying it. My libido is going nuts and I feel nice and pumped However the pumped feeling may have to do with finally hitting the gym like I was working out instead of barely maintaining. We will see more over the next few days.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I have been off / out of PRIME for 3 days now. The only things I am taking currently is TestoPro, SuperCissusRx, Anabolic Pump, Jack3d, DominATP and ReCreate. I have to tell you that I am REALLY feeling the TestoPro right now. I have come most of the way out of the illness, lungs not up to full capacity but I am well enough to feel pretty good again. Along with the wellness to feel better came an aggression, man I am in a take no crap mode. WOOHOO!!!! I had a killer workout yesterday too, and have bruised shoulders to prove it. I did have to use my inhaler before i lifted to keep the lungs in good standing.

Workout
Upper body, we have a completely adjustable cable station at the gym with swing arms that go from completely verticle at the top to completely verticle in the bottom position with several differen angles in between. I put 125 on the stack and did one set of 15 of various different exercises for each upper body part then lowered the arms and did it again until I got to the bottom position so I ended up doing probably 8 sets per upper body part on major groups, and about 4 for biceps and triceps everything was done in a giant set fashion. I was drenched in sweat by the end.

After that I went to legs. All of the squat racks were in use so I got on the Icaarian Perfect Squat Machine, the one you can do hack squats or reverse hack squats on. I started with hacks then moved to reverse hacks the progression looked like this.
Deep Hack squat 225x15, 315x15, 405x15, 495x12 585x9
Deep Reverse Hack Squats 585x15, 675x15, 765x15, 855x15, 855x15

The only reason i did not keep goingup is I did not have room on the machine to load more plates. I was an ANIMAL, pushing through th reps like a beast with 18 plates loaded up I was just going at it. Man it felt good. The last set had me grunting and snorting to get 15 but man it just felt so fuggin good to be really pushing it again.

Today I still feel like an animal and am very aggressive for me. I am enjoying it. My libido is going nuts and I feel nice and pumped However the pumped feeling may have to do with finally hitting the gym like I was working out instead of barely maintaining. We will see more over the next few days.
I am happy that you feel better and the TestoPRO is really kicking in.:)