It's About Time to Try Speed V2!!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I Have been given the opportunity to log LG’s caffeine free thermogenic, Speed V2. :woohoo: It contains Geranamine, one of my favorite fat burners and energy boosters since my first bottle of IBE’s X-Force. I usually lift in the early afternoon and work in the late afternoon/evening and I’m usually pretty tired half way through work. Any supplement that is supposed to provide a good, steady flow of energy is something I want to try. It should be great to see how SV2 works for me.

Goals:

Right now I’m attempting to maintain or drop a little body fat. In 2-3 weeks I will be starting up a Ketogenic diet and then I will focus hardcore on fat loss. Trying a Keto diet is a big step for me. I love my carbs, and sometimes I think I can’t live without them. :D But this is something new that I want to give a go. SV2 should help with my fat loss and energy while my carb intake is so low. I’d say that I’m at about 17% BF right now.

I will be taking my first dose this weekend. :head:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be interesting to see how you find this product. I was supposed to use it but have not yet...I know how you feel re food. I am too much of a food addict to limit it in an attempt "hardcore on fat loss" and instead just let it happen re increasing exercise.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Let's see how SV2 goes for ya!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be interesting to see how you find this product. I was supposed to use it but have not yet...I know how you feel re food. I am too much of a food addict to limit it in an attempt "hardcore on fat loss" and instead just let it happen re increasing exercise.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Subbed. Let's see how SV2 goes for ya!

Welcome, welcome, friends! :D

I just took one cap of SV2, and I'm planning on taking another right before lifting. I'm feeling awake and alert not VERY energetic, but just subtly. I'm feeling quite good all the way around. :)

Today is a cheat day today. I'll be popping glycobol like crazy. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SV2 really seemed to energize me yesterday during my workout. My performance was amazing- better than it has been for a while. Here is what my workout looked like:

5x4 BB Deadlifts: 155, 175, 195, 205, 210 (2 reps+1)

4x10:BW, BW+10 lbs x3

4x10 Pull Downs: 100 lbs

Today I also used 2 caps of SV2, taking them both at once. I didn't notice a significant increase in energy today, but I've been feeling much more tired than usual this day.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. :) - Time to prepare yourself for the Keto diet!

Hope you enjoy SV2!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just took a two caps and I'm about to head out for a workout. I'm feeling ready to lift some heavy iron! :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My workout went quite well- I underestimated my strength. :) I've actually started up DC training with Resolve and I totally enjoyed my first day of it. I will update on my workout later.

SV2 has given me some steady, strong energy for the last 3 hours. I'm feeling very alert and awake, which is a great thing after such an intense workout. I will also be headed to work in a couple of hours and I plan to pop one more cap right before leaving. We'll see how I feel during the 6 hours I'll be at my register. :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
My workout went quite well- I underestimated my strength. :) I've actually started up DC training with Resolve and I totally enjoyed my first day of it. I will update on my workout later.

SV2 has given me some steady, strong energy for the last 3 hours. I'm feeling very alert and awake, which is a great thing after such an intense workout. I will also be headed to work in a couple of hours and I plan to pop one more cap right before leaving. We'll see how I feel during the 6 hours I'll be at my register. :D
BW - Have you changed anything with the DC training routine for being female? I am kind of excited that you mentioned this, as my new girlfriend has been working out with me and actually works out (a first for girls that I have dated... most are just into cardio and 3 lb dumbells... ugh...) and she likes working out with me. She has been game for DC, and has blasted through some rest pause workouts with me, I have just hesitated getting her on full blown DC because I didn't know if there were any changes to the training scheme for a woman. I trust you though and would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. If she could run the same routine I do with just different weights, that would be really epic and convenient. :scratchchin:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG,

Just my own speculation, but I don't see why you would need to change the format around just because it's a female using it. I say do the same routine with her.

BW, are you doing the stretches as well?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BW - Have you changed anything with the DC training routine for being female? I am kind of excited that you mentioned this, as my new girlfriend has been working out with me and actually works out (a first for girls that I have dated... most are just into cardio and 3 lb dumbells... ugh...) and she likes working out with me. She has been game for DC, and has blasted through some rest pause workouts with me, I have just hesitated getting her on full blown DC because I didn't know if there were any changes to the training scheme for a woman. I trust you though and would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. If she could run the same routine I do with just different weights, that would be really epic and convenient. :scratchchin:
GMG,

Just my own speculation, but I don't see why you would need to change the format around just because it's a female using it. I say do the same routine with her.

BW, are you doing the stretches as well?
I haven't changed the DC routine at all from what Resolve is doing-except for using lighter weights of course. Like IC said, there really isnt any reason for me to change the routine up.

IC, I have been doing warm up sets, but no "stretches". Is there a specific stretch routine that goes along with DC style training?

Here was my routine:

4x6 warmup squats: 95, 115, 135, 155
125 lb widow maker Squat Set:10 reps + 3 + 3 +4

Rest Pause set 42.5 lb DB Bench Press: 10 +6 +3

5 sec eccentric, 10 sec pause Leg Press Calf raises: 10 reps

RP DB Flies 25lb: 10 +5 +2

RP DB Hammer Curls 25 lb: 10, 5, 1

I had a lot of energy all day- it even continued through work until the last hour. I only took 2 caps of SV2 this morning before lifting, so I am impressed with the long lasting boost. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, after each muscle group is worked, you're supposed to do a muscle-specific weighted stretch. It's a very important aspect of DC training, apparently. - I can tell you from experience, it's also a very painful aspect of DC training. :lol:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I haven't changed the DC routine at all from what Resolve is doing-except for using lighter weights of course. Like IC said, there really isnt any reason for me to change the routine up.
Good to know... I was thinking as such, I have just yet (until just now) meet a female who worked out DC. Sound's like she is gonna be getting a logbook tomorrow! :D

Yes, after each muscle group is worked, you're supposed to do a muscle-specific weighted stretch. It's a very important aspect of DC training, apparently. - I can tell you from experience, it's also a very painful aspect of DC training. :lol:
The DC stretches are key. You can see examples on YouTube or IntenseMuscle . Like IC said, you do a specific stretch after EVERY exercise. They hurt like a mofo, but they are well worth it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG, it sounds like you've hit a gem, my friend. I've never had a girlfriend as a training partner, but it sounds pretty awesome. Just don't turn into one of those weird bodybuilding couples. :lol:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The DC stretches are key. You can see examples on YouTube or IntenseMuscle . Like IC said, you do a specific stretch after EVERY exercise. They hurt like a mofo, but they are well worth it.
Now I'm very interested. I will definitely be looking those stretches up.

GMG, it sounds like you've hit a gem, my friend. I've never had a girlfriend as a training partner, but it sounds pretty awesome. Just don't turn into one of those weird bodybuilding couples. :lol:
Weird BB couples? LOL emphasize please, I am curious. Maybe Resolve and I are one of them. :wink1:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just took two caps of SV2 and I am waiting for the energy boost to kick in... ;)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did workout yesterday, and really enjoyed this DC style training routine.

Deadlifts
3x5 warmup: 95, 115, 135
155 lb Set: 10+6+3

Body Weight Chin Ups/Pull Downs
BW x 10 reps, 130 lb PD x3, BW x3

Dips:
BW + 25 lb: 10+4+2

Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
80 lb: 10+6+3

10 minutes on bicycle

I keep underestimating how much weight I can handle with this routine. I'm not used to doing just one set and giving that one set my all, but I'm beginning to figure out how much I am truly capable of here. I could have used more weight with my deads and shoulder press. Dips and Chins were definitely done to failure though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It takes a couple weeks to really figure out where you stand with DC and where your starting point should be. I would think it would be better to err on the lighter side of things than to go too heavy and not hit your rep range, or worse yet, hurt yourself.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It takes a couple weeks to really figure out where you stand with DC and where your starting point should be. I would think it would be better to err on the lighter side of things than to go too heavy and not hit your rep range, or worse yet, hurt yourself.
That is very true. Tomorrow I'll be doing squats again and I plan to go heavier than on Tue. :head:

SV2 really gave me a good kick today! I was very impressed with the extra energy I had from 12-8:30. Very subtle- but great enough to get me through work with a happy mood. :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Three caps this morning gave me amazing energy for lifting. It was my first time on 3 caps- this was awesome! I definitely want to try it again to see if it is fully SV2 or other factors. I find that having a high amount of energy is what motivates me the most in the gym, as well as affects my performance. Today is my major cheat day before starting the regressive keto diet on Thursday, and I went into the the gym full of sugar as well as SV2. Both were a winning combo! ;)

Squats:
3x4 warmup: 95, 135, 155
135 lb Widow Maker set: 10 + 5 + 2 +3 < 10 lbs up from last week! PR

DB Bench:
2x3 Warmup: 42.5 lb DBs, 47.5 lb DBs
50 lb DBs Set: 10 +5 +2 < 14 lb overall increase since last week! PR

DB Bent Rows:
42.5 lb set: 10+5+3 < 5 lb overall increase since last week!

Leg Press Calf Raises:
5 sec eccentric, 10 sec pause
180 lbs: 11 reps

Machine Flies:
85 lb Set: 10+6+3

BB Bicep Curls:
35 lb set: 10 +6 +3 +5

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I started up the regressive keto diet today- a bit earlier than planned, but it works. Now I'm waiting for the fat loss results... :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SV2 helped me out a lot yesterday at work. I have just come down with a cold and my energy levels were dropping by the time I started my job. I had taken one cap at before leaving the house, and that one cap kept me going.

So far I am enjoying the Keto. Only on my second day in, but all of this fat is awesome! :)I'm planning to lift a little today, but my throat and chest are feeling pretty bad, so I'm gonna take it easy.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my personal experience, I recommend loads of cardio on this diet.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay, so lied about taking it easy in the gym yesterday. Why is it so hard to hold back from lifting hard and heavy? I'm now regretting how much I pushed my body. My cold is worse. :(

BB Deadlifts:
1x4 warmup: 135 lb
165 lb Set: 10 +6+2 <up 10 lbs since last week

Seated DB Shoulder Press:
40 lb DBs set: 10+4+2

Chin Ups
BW: 10 + 4 +2

Dips:
BW +25: 10+2

By the time I got to dips I was exhausted, my ROM sucked and so I called it quits at 12 reps.

I'm really enjoying this diet, it isn't at all as difficult as I expected it to be, although I am sick right now and my appetite is down too. But I'm already seeing a drop in water retention which makes me look a bit more defined. Looking forward to seeing the real fat loss results. :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Are you still doing DC? If so, the deadlifts are not done rest pause, as a little mistake can wind up in serious injury. I believe that Dante's regimen calls for 6-9 as heavy as you can go, then a 12 rep back off set.

Regardless, you are getting freakin' strong BW. Good on ya.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing some DC style training, but not strictly adhering to his regime. Resolve and I have taken some of what he does and left some of it behind. I've really been enjoying the rest pause deadlifts so far.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I didn't do a full lifting routine today. I'm not feeling well and I have to work for 6 hours tonight, so I took it real easy.

2x6 squats: 135 lb

DB Bench
1x7 warmup set w/ 35 lb DBs
55 lb DBs: 10+4+2 <total PR for me here.

10 minutes on Bicycle

After those two movements I was already feeling worn out, my head was pounding and stuffy and I felt weak. So I called it quits. Probably shouldn't have even done any of it. LOL.

I did take 2 caps of SV2 this morning and it had me buzzing around the house cleaning before I left for the gym.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am noticing that Speed V2 provides a very subtle energy increase most of the time. It works great if you need a little boost, but it's not a kick in the pants like your big cup of morning coffee. I find it works best for me if I take it in the late morning after I'm already pretty awake and my energy is at it's highest- SV2 seems to keep me at that high point for the rest of the afternoon.

I'm definitely noticing some mood enhancing qualities as well. After taking it I feel a bit happer and when I am at work it is easier to deal with difficult people. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am noticing that Speed V2 provides a very subtle energy increase most of the time. It works great if you need a little boost, but it's not a kick in the pants like your big cup of morning coffee. I find it works best for me if I take it in the late morning after I'm already pretty awake and my energy is at it's highest- SV2 seems to keep me at that high point for the rest of the afternoon.

I'm definitely noticing some mood enhancing qualities as well. After taking it I feel a bit happer and when I am at work it is easier to deal with difficult people. :)
I feel the same way. Very mild and subtle increase. Works best when you're already awake. I use E-911 in the mornings pre-workout, and then SV2 later in the day to keep the mood alive. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel the same way. Very mild and subtle increase. Works best when you're already awake. I use E-911 in the mornings pre-workout, and then SV2 later in the day to keep the mood alive. :D
Seems like a good combo!

I'll be training in the service center for 8 hours today and directly after I finish work I'll be headed for the gym. I am definitely depending on Stims to get me through this day...

SV2 seemed to help keep me going during training all day yesterday, but I definitely crashed once I got home. I slept very deeply. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like a good combo!

I'll be training in the service center for 8 hours today and directly after I finish work I'll be headed for the gym. I am definitely depending on Stims to get me through this day...

SV2 seemed to help keep me going during training all day yesterday, but I definitely crashed once I got home. I slept very deeply. :)
I love it when a stim can help push me, but doesn't effect my sleep when I want to go to bed.

Are you still using Reverse on a regular basis?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love it when a stim can help push me, but doesn't effect my sleep when I want to go to bed.

Are you still using Reverse on a regular basis?
No, IBE is actually having problems right now with getting Reverse out. Hopefully it will be available soon.

I've started Fenugreek up again, as well as Eviscerate. :D

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I worked out yesterday and it went okay. I took 2 caps of Speed V2 pre-workout. My deadlifts were terrific, but after I completed them I was sore and I seemed to crash completely. I forgot my intra workout drink, which likely had a lot to do with it.

Deadlifts:
3x6 Warmup: 115lb, 135, 155
175 lb Set: 10, +5, +2 PR

Dips:
25 lb x 10 reps, BW x 6, BWx3

BW Chin Ups:
6+3+2+2

Seated DB Shoulder Press
1x6 warmup: 35 lb
40 lb Set: 10, +4 +2

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been feeling fairly energetic lately- Speed V2 paired with PLCAR and Acetyl-L-Carnitine makes for some nice mental focus focus and physical energy. SV2 is definitely not as potent as other fat burner/energy boosters I've used before, but it still provides a steady, smooth flow of constant energy when I need it the most.

Saturday I set a PR for my widowmaker squats. :)

Squats:
3x6 Warmup: 135, 155, 165
Widowmaker set w/ 145: 10 +3, +2, +3, +2

DB Bench Press:
1x5 warmup: 47.5 lb DBs
55 lb DB Set: 10 +4 +2

DB Bent Row:
47.5 lb DB set: 10+5+3

Rear Delt Raises:
2x10: 15 lb DB

15 minutes hi intensity eliptical machine

I did some ab rollouts at the end of my workout and even now they are still extremely sore! I rarely work them directly, and after widowmakers they were completely shot... might be a movement I should incorporate more often...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lifting went okay today. My Deadlifts were great, but I was week for all other movements.

BB Deadlifts:
3x6 Warmup: 115, 135, 155lb
185 lb Set: 10+4+1

Chin Ups:
BW:6+2+2+2

DB Seated Press:
1x7 warmup: 35 lb
45 lb Set: 10+2+1

I did some extra movements- lat raises, front raises, external rotations, but they were nothing exciting. I'm happy with my deadlifts, but all other movements were definitely a disappointment.

I'm seeing some fat loss results in my upper abs, butt and chest. Lower abs are remaining stubborn and unsatisfactory to me right now. I'm in my third week of the regressive Keto diet and I'm hoping fat loss will speed up a little the next couple weeks. Some extra cardio would probably be good for me to incorporate, but I don't really know how I'll find the time to hit the gym up throughout the week with work and all, plus cardio is never fun, lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man this took me ages to find, even after you linked me! Sorry for the delay!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I set a couple of great PRs yesterday with my squats, actually! :D

Squats:
3x5-6 Warmup: 135, 155, 185 <PR for 5
Widowmaker Set: 155 lbs <10lb up from last week PR

DB Flat Bench Press:
55 lb DBs: 10 + 5+2

Bent Rows:
50 lb DBs: 10 +5+3

Reverse Cable Curls:
3x15: 40 lbs

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm continuing to take SV2. I've been switching up my dosage throughout the week. I take 1-3 caps throughout the week and usually take one or two days off of the supplement maintain sensitivity. It still provides very subtle effects, nothing extreme, but long lasting nevertheless.

My gym performance has begin to plummet. I'm coming to the end of my Keto diet and it seems like it is about time to change my workout routine. The last couple of workouts my strength has been down and I've felt quite weak while lifting. I've bumped my calories up a bit for this last week in hopes that it will help my performance.

I've definitely lost fat this past month. I've dropped the bit of fat that I've gained over the last few months and I'd say that I'm back to being my lean 15% BF, if not a little less. My upper abs are definitely coming in, my thighs and butt have lost some fat and gained a ton of muscle. My lower abs are the only part of my body that has seemed to hold on to the most fat. :( It'll leave as time goes on.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has been a while since I last posted...

Since the end of my keto diet My workouts have been so-so. Strength has been down quite a bit and I've just been feeling weak during my routines. I've started taking things easy in the gym to give my body a break. Hopefully when I hit with full force I'll be feeling great again!

SV2 is working fine. It's been helping my focus here and there, providing a little energy boost if I take enough caps. Three seems to give me the best results.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a three-capper, too. Good seeing you post again, BW! Good luck in your costume party.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It seems like taking SV2 on an empty stomach gives me good energy results too. If I haven't eaten for a few hours can tell that it hits me quicker and give me a bigger boost than if taken with a meal.

I haven't noticed any significant fat loss results since coming off of the Keto diet. SV2 Paired with the keto diet worked quite well, but as a standalone It hasn't affected my fat loss that much.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you taken PRIME, BW? - I'm already getting killer recomp effects from my stack: PRIME, T911, GHenerate, AS, RK-500, and E911.

I agree with your SV2 assessment. It really needs to be taken on empty.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you taken PRIME, BW? - I'm already getting killer recomp effects from my stack: PRIME, T911, GHenerate, AS, RK-500, and E911.

I agree with your SV2 assessment. It really needs to be taken on empty.
Nope, never tried PRIME.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speed V2 Final Review.

Energy: SV2 provided a very mild energy boost. I noticed that I felt the most from it when it was taken on an empty stomach after I had already felt fairly energetic. It seemed to keep my pre-existing energy going throughout the day. I felt the most results taking three caps at once.

Mood Enhancement: I definitely noticed some mood boosting effects. I respond well to Geranium, and I could tell that my mood was slightly raised about and hour or so after dosing.

Fat Loss: Fat loss effects were minimal. When paired with the Keto diet I saw some noticeable results, but with higher carb and calorie intake I didn’t notice that SV2 did much in this area.

Conclusion: I prefer a thermogenic that provides a stronger energy boost than SV2. It didn’t give me a kick in the pants (which is what I often need), rather it was very subtle. For someone who is particularly sensitive to stimulants, SV2 would be perfect.​