Trauma1's "Cynostane" Log (Sponsored by AI!)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Trauma1's "CYNOSTANE" Log!

* Rapid Muscle Grown
* Rock Hard Physique
* INSANE Strength
* Maximize Fat Loss
* Enhance Endurance
* Build a Better You

AI Cynostane is the first release in AI's Black Label. If you are looking to take your workout's, strength gains, and lean muscle mass to new heights then get ready, Cynostane is here to take you there. Cynostane is, however, a very potent compound and should not be used by those new to weightlifting/bodybuilding.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one 10mg **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Gelatin (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose

Introduction

I'd like to start off by giving a HUGE thank you to Crowler (Mike), Pembroke (Don), Andrew, and all the rest of team Anabolic Innovations for allowing me to test their new product: Cynotstane!

At this time, I haven't taken anything "hormonal" in just about a year. My body is in a perfect state to judge the effects of this product to the fullest. I plan to deliver a very articulate and detailed log for you all here. I will have daily updates with my progess and thoughts. I will also have some pics put up eventually as well. My goal is to bulk here, so I will tailor my workouts and diet in that fashion.

I will give a detailed layout of my cycle tomorrow; including some measurements. I will be disclosing everything I'll be using intra/post cycle. Anabolic Innovations has been very kind and has also supplied me with their "Cycle Support" and "Post Cycle Support" for this cycle. I'm very excited to get this underway, so I hope you all enjoy this documented experience. :D

A pic of the nice little package I found on my doorstep today!​

Attachments

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intra-cycle Outline:

Cynostane: Week 1 (20mg/day) - Week 2 (30mg/day) - Week 3 (30-40mg/day) - Week 4 (40mg/day)

Cycle Support: 1 scoop (2 x daily) with protein shake.

Glycobol: 2 capsules (2 x daily) approx 30 minutes before meals.

Pslin Bulk: Will dose approx 20-30 minutes before pre-workout meal with approx 80-100 grams CHO.

EndoAmp: 2 scoops (1 x daily) approx 1 hour before training.

Toco-8: 1 scoop (1 x daily) with my omega-3 fatty acids.

Beta-Alanine: 3.2-6.4 grams/day (Primordial Performance Bulk)

IBCAA: (Primordial Performance AJIPURE IBCAA) and/or Xtend Blue raspberry (Scivation).

-I will also be using Vitamin D (4000 units/day), Omega-3 Fatty acids, various different protein powders (I will disclose which brand with each update), WMS (Nutraplanet Bulk), Vitaberry, and a multivitamin.

Post-cycle Outline:

I will update this once I get closer to my PCT period.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cynostane Final Review

Weight Starting: 202.8 lbs

Weight Finishing: 206.6 lbs

Side effects: Honestly, I didn't note much at all. A little bit of acne, but nothing in terms of hair loss, decrease in libido, or testicular size.

Overall effects: Well, this was interesting. I began to notice some muscle fullness and some strength increases during week 2, but they also seemed to level off as quickly as they came. I finished a total of 3 weeks with Cynostane. I increased the dosage to 40mg/day for week 3. Now, as some of you may have known, I became ill with influenza during week 3 of this cycle. It's really touch for me to give you guys a completely accurate depiction of effects as a result. I do think that this product noted some effects, but they were fairly mild overall imo. I didn't get to play around with factors as much due to my illness, so this experiment is incomplete in many ways. It really sucks that I became ill, but the flu is absolutely running rampant right now in Florida.

Overall rating: 5.5/10

I'd like to thank Anabolic Innovations for providing me with this product to log for you all. I wish I could have really put this to the limits, but my illness brought that to a halt. My overall impression is that this a fairly mild hormone based on what I experienced. I've always been nothing but impressed with AI's (many products are absolute staples of mine), but this one wasn't as impressive as I had hoped. I've begun a mild PCT that I'll post up later; it consists of AI's "Post Cycle Support", as well as Primordial Performance's new "Oral Sustain Alpha." :D Details on that, soon.

Once again, a huge thank you to Anabolic Innovations for providing me with this product to test, and also to all of you for following along!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, I may be a logging buddy ;)

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why hasn't this been promoted but its for sale already?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Curious about this compound for sure and even better that one of the best loggers is running it. I know my boy T1 won't let me down. ;)

Cheers!:cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I saw this in the labor day sale email and was like WTF is this? 1st time I have seen it even mentioned and I roam the boards quite a bit.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In for the ride also!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see how this compound performs :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's nice to see something come in under the radar without all the hype. Can't wait to see the log results!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, this came outta nowhere, SUBB'D fo sho'!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha I just saw this at nutraplanet today and was like wtf? Should be a sweet ride. good luck trauma! Also what is this compound supposed to be similar to ? anything?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, look'n forward to see how things turn out.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Uh oh, a new T1 log!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah good luck T1 subbed in.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
checking in while i can. subbed, and can't wait to see what a new compound can do.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in for this log.. good luck trauma

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the support, everyone. It's great to have you all following along. I'm really excited to get this going!! :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
subbed... good luck on this run T1.. looking forward to see whats the strength gains like! :thumbsup:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Curious to see what this supp is all about :)

//CC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this John, good luck

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sub...what is this stuff Trauma? What compound is it similar too?

brockles

brockles

Awards
2-cyano-17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-androst-3-one

Pretty much SD but this has 2-cyano instead of 2a methylation.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so super drol basically?
on paper. much like dymethazine. but that's like saying tren is like trenbolone - on paper. or cholesterol is like testosterone.

changing one molecule can lead to drastically different results, which includes sides.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In.... I'll let you test it for a few weeks. If you don't die I'll log my bottle too ;)
haha nd ima do the same

lol jk .. cant wait to see the results :147:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
on paper. much like dymethazine. but that's like saying tren is like trenbolone - on paper. or cholesterol is like testosterone.

changing one molecule can lead to drastically different results, which includes sides.
Just like superdrol is supposed to methylated masteron, but it is nothing like it. So who knows , maybe I will know about these chems after I get all my chemistry done.:147:

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
just hoping it doesnt effect libido like SD did