Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One' - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

So where are you at weight wise now? Up, down....?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lemke28 View Post
    So where are you at weight wise now? Up, down....?
    right now this morning's weigh in was at 206. which is up 8 pounds. I feel thats pretty good considering my BF has gone down some, and my cardio has been pumped up this past week.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Well that's good my weight has been bouncing around a lot. It's like it stays steady for a day or two then bounces up. I've been steady at 183 for 3 days now. But I can't complain I mean it's up 6.5lbs. I just hope I can get it up just a little more. You had any sides so far?
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Well that's good my weight has been bouncing around a lot. It's like it stays steady for a day or two then bounces up. I've been steady at 183 for 3 days now. But I can't complain I mean it's up 6.5lbs. I just hope I can get it up just a little more. You had any sides so far?
    you should be able to get it up more only going into 2nd week. Make sure you drink a lot, and eat. so far i've notice i've been breaking out with acne on my back a little more than usual, as well as on my face. besides that no sides to report.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

just got back from my lift today. Not my best, had some pain in my right tricep. might be an over stressed muscle i'm not sure. Will see the trainer on campus about it tomorrow am. offical full update coming later tonight.
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Day 22:
    Yesterday was day 22, as well as start of week 4(final week). Lets get some new week things out of the way.
    first off measurements
    chest=43.5
    waist=34
    L/R arm= 15/15.5
    L/R Leg= 25/25.5

some up, some down. I'm happy my waist went down, as well as my chest and arms increased. My legs evened out a little. Over all happy with the numbers considering a very hectic 3rd week.

Overall this weekend was a long one. On the field all weekend left me lift less, and low on calories which was a killer, but I did try and make up for them Monday. While I didn't meet my calorie goals, I did feel bloated from not eating as much is 2 days.

Also for MOnday's workout. I felt considerable amount of pain in my right tricep where if your moving from your elbow up, right when you get to the bludge, that incline to the peak was where I was feeling some pain. This shortened my lift which i wasn't too happy about. Here is how it went

Decline Bench 185x5 185x5 185x5
    (This is were I started to feel the pain, moved to heavy dumb bench and realized the pain continued)
    Dumb flat bench 80x5 80x5 80x5
    dumb bench/fly superset 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10
    push ups 15/15/15

Food intake
    cals=2657
    fat=107
    carbs=241
    protien=173

Strength=up. noticable stronger than I started, even surpised myself
    hardness=up, sepcailly during workouts
    vascalinity= way up. As i said before, viens i never knew i had come out during lifts
    mood=better than normal
    libido=slightly increased
    sleep=last night i found it hard to sleep well, but i did have a off sleep schedule this past weekend, so that could of been why
    sides= nothing to report other than increased acne on back and face.

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Seems like you've seen some great results from your measurements. Gotta keep those cals up though. Good luck on week 4 make it count!
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Seems like you've seen some great results from your measurements. Gotta keep those cals up though. Good luck on week 4 make it count!
    yeah i hear ya'. Yesterday I did a better job of that. Day 23 update to come today/
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Day 23:

yesterday was a pretty solid day. I slept well, mood throughout the day was well, nothing to out of the ordinary. A light practice took place at noon. then a light workout. This was more to get the heart rate elevated, and a good sweat going than getting stronger. This is team mandated so I couldn't get around it. Went back to my room, rested, ate, and come back later that night and got the real stuff going. I Pushed past my squat max. late summer i attempted 6 plate(3 each side/315 ibs) and only pulled off a half rep. Last night I hit 315 for 5 full reps, the last rep even going sub parallel. A great feeling. I've been backing off Jacked(by USP labs) and noticed, that my intensity is all still there. My aggression and concentration have never been higher. I just wanna get up and lift.

Workout 1.
    explosive step ups 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10
    *dumbbell squat 45x10 45x10 45x10 45x10 45x10
    *exercise ball back extensions bwx10 bwx10 bwx10 bwx10 bwx10
    rope swings 70x10 70x10 70x10 70x10 70x10
    push up to hand up bwx12 bwx12 bwx12

Workout 2.
    Squat 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x5
    front squat 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10
    * dead lift 250x5 225x5 225x5 225x5 225x5
    *leg press sled 250x20 250x20 250x20 250x20 250x20
    Dumbbell rows 60x8 60x8 60x8
    leg curl 100x5 100x5 100x5 100x5 100x5
    leg ext 175x5 175x5 175x5 175x5 175x5
    *s.arm cable low row 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10
    *BB Row 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10
    (*=these were a superset)

Food intake was good today, though my fat was kinda high

cals=3786
    Fat=145
    carbs=302
    protein =281

The overall summary

Strength=up, and still increasing.
    hardness/fullness=feeling hard during and after workouts, and full all the time. Really seeing a difference in the mirror.
    vascalinity= Still way up
    mood=better than normal
    libido=slightly increased
    sleep= slept well last time
    sides= still nothing besides some acne

today i have a full practice, and then Ill be lifting tonight. Today ill be hitting it with some big lifts, Olympic, and maybe a barbell complex, working my entire body.

10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's some training for a day (looks like one of mine, LOL) Great stuff so far!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Day 24 and 25 updates coming later tonight, with probably todays too, sorry busy day yesterday and today
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Day 24:
    So day 24 was Wednesday, it was pretty much an off day for myself. Full practice left me pretty beat. I did get in the gym to do some core work, but that was a bout it. I don't have specific diet numbers yet Ill update this later, but they were right about the norm. .
    [SIZE="6"]Day 25:

Day 25 was this past Thursday. Back day. Felt real good in the gym. Pretty tired all day, but when I finally got in the gym, it all came right back. I felt strong and pumped with energy. Work out was strong and did some heavy lifting that surprised myself with.

Thursday's Workout
    *will update with this soon, i have it written down*

[SIZE="6"]Day 26:
    Friday again was a full practice and because this long weekend off from the gym. Felt tired again throughout the day, and my back was kinda tight. I've noticed some things. My fullness,hardness, vascalinity are peaking, and kinda topping off. I do have just this weekend left of the one, then Ill be starting PCT with 2nd gear and Drive. I'm excited for this, and as of right now think my cycle was a complete successes.

I'm looking to start a cut after my pct, any ideas what to run to help me out with that.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    That's some training for a day (looks like one of mine, LOL) Great stuff so far!

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    I donno how I should take that, but Ill take it as a compliment for my own self-esteem lol
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post

I'm looking to start a cut after my pct, any ideas what to run to help me out with that.
    That's what I was thinking about doing as well. I'm wanting to trim my stomach down a bit and really try to shape it up.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

Day 27
    Ok so today was day 27. Had 2 inter squad games that was my workout for the day. Was pretty tired after this. Cals again I don't have numbers for but they are a little low. I was unable to eat all day but i did have 3 medium portions for breakfast to make up for it, and did eat after words a good amount.

Hardness/fullness/vaculinity=all up but I don't believe to still be increasing. I I do feel thick, full and solid.
    strength=this i'm very very happy with, I keep surprising myself with the amount that I'm able to lift.
    aggression = stable and same as it has been for the past 3 almost 4 weeks.
    Mood=good
    Sides= still nothing to report besides some increased acne.

So tomorrow will be my last dose of The One. I'll be reporting final reviews, and thoughts either tomorrow or early next week. Monday Ill be starting PCT with 2nd gear and Drive. I'm hoping to keep my size and strength, and am very interested to see how it goes.
    Btw i'm currently watching the Olympia on bb.com's webcast. what competition. This is going to be interesting to see who wins. I think its
    1. Jay
    2.Dex
    3.Phil
    4.Kai
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.

The End:
    Yea, thats right 4 weeks(almost 5) down, and today will be my third day removed from The One. A full final review with post pics are coming, again i'm swamped with work, so I'm very sorry about that as well as missing the week 3 of the log.
    I've notice my BF took a very solid drop from 19% from the start to just under 15%. My weight today is at 206 up from day 1's weight of 192, a 14 pound increase. Now consider a 4% drop in BF, 14 pound increase and the fact I wasn't training for size, with a slightly off par diet, full practice twice a week, 2 inter squad games sat and sun, half practice 2 days a week starting in week 2. (practice and games are high heart rate actives, not constant running, but enough) With all that I believe The One is a very amazing product.

Somethings I've noticed recently. Acne is still increased, but from the start of week 2 this was a noticeable side. Besides that nothing else as far as side's can be reported. Lately though my libido has been way down and being a bit restless at night. I'm not sure what happened. I do know some people have experienced libido drop at the start of PCT, so i'm not too worried, but If someone would like to chime in just to make sure this is relatively normal.

Again, a full write up will come either tonight or tomorrow.
    PCT updates will be every other day or so just to keep track of things, make sure nothing else comes up.
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo14 View Post
    ...I've notice my BF took a very solid drop from 19% from the start to just under 15%. My weight today is at 206 up from day 1's weight of 192, a 14 pound increase. Now consider a 4% drop in BF, 14 pound increase and the fact I wasn't training for size, with a slightly off par diet, full practice twice a week, 2 inter squad games sat and sun, half practice 2 days a week starting in week 2. (practice and games are high heart rate actives, not constant running, but enough) With all that I believe The One is a very amazing product...
    Sounds like you have had an AWESOME run!!!

Libido drop can occur, but it will rise again. Acne should decrease during PCT.

Looking forward to your Final Review

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 05:57 AM
  3. Gonzo is Vaporizing Fat with AMS' new VAPOR-XT(Sponsered)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 04:26 PM
  4. Gonzo's got a new PAL, Leviathan Reloaded (Sponsered)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-28-2009, 02:55 PM
  5. GONZO!!! - TRIFECTA LOG AND BLOG
    By Gonzo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 02:02 PM