Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Welcome:
This log happens to be my first, and will follow my cycle of Appnuts "The One." After going through many logs and reviews I decided to try it myself and see if the reported gains are actully possible.
Background:
This will be vauge due to personal issues. I am a 198 ibs 5'8" male between the ages of 18-21. I'm a college studend that lives on campus. I have 3 years in the gym 2 in which are highly dedicated. As far as training go it will be based on training for sport.
This Log Will Include:
  • Mood
  • lbido
  • overall feeling
  • overall progress
Goals:
Over all the main goal is strength. Increase size and decreased BF% are also goals, but hypertrophy is second to strength (I know they go hand in hand mostly, but you get my point).

The first week I will be posting calculated maxes for main lifts (bench, squat, ect.) so help in keeping track.
Diet
my diet will be at the mercy to an on campus cafe. This makes it hard to get in meals throughout the day, but I will be trying my best.
As far as numbers go.
average calculated maintenace cal intake = 3160.
Calorie goal/day=3300-3500
protien=200+g
carb=175-225g
fat <100g

Meals will be included in each daily update.

Training:
Training will be sport spefic, as well as with strength goals. Cardio will take place almost everyday. As well as weight training. An off day will be placed mid-week and at week's end.
Sample so far:
monday=chest/tris
tuesday=legs
wedsenday=off/sport practice
thrusday=shoulders
friday=back/bis
Saturday=sport/olympic lifting
sunday=completely off

Dosing will be 2 first thing in the morning, and 2 mid afternoon pre-workout.
Tomorrow i will post starting pics, other Sups, PCT, and first day's log.
Welcome aboard.

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Goodluck man, your going to ****ing love the one, its hand down amazing. Make sure u get drive and IGF for post cycle with 2nd gear. I kept all my stength and gained a little more plus i lost bodyfat while in post cycle. it was ridiculous.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watching. If you have any questions whose answers cannot be found in on of The ONE information threads, then feel free to ask.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Watching. If you have any questions whose answers cannot be found in on of The ONE information threads, then feel free to ask.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks rosie, i'm sure ill count on your for help along the way.

Day one coming later today

illgixxer

Awards
  • Established
you may quickly find its better to take all 4 pills in the morning, many including myself aren't able to sleep well when you take an afternoon dose.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
you may quickly find its better to take all 4 pills in the morning, many including myself aren't able to sleep well when you take an afternoon dose.
thanks for in the input. Personally I'm not senstive to Stims at all. currently today I have taken the 2 first thing in the morning, and 2 mid after pre workout. if i'm finding myself awake at night, I will try all 4 in the morning.

PCT and Day one update coming soon.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
PCT:
As far as PCT goes. I will be running a 4 week long PCT which will include...
  • 2nd gear
  • Drive by Appnut
  • ZMA
  • creatine
  • USP Lab's Supercissus Rx
  • ON Amino 222 tabs
Also other sups that will be used on cycle will be..
  • a Multi
  • L-lysine x1
  • Selenium x1
  • milk thristle x3
  • USP Labs Supercissus Rx x2
  • Creatine (not pre loaded)
  • ON superior Amino 222 tabs x3
  • Flaxseed Oil
Day one update to come

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You will love The One. I really hope you are closer to the 21 age than you are to 18.

You should gain good strength and some serious mass.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd. Very interested in running The One sometime in the near future. Keep us detailed!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:
So day one was yesterday. I took the first dose as soon as I woke up in the am, then 2 more early afternoon (around 1pm). First thing I notice was not needing a mid day nap. I'm going to contribute that to the stim that is found in the one. Even with that I did not find myself unable to sleep, and actually by the end of the day I was exhausted. Also yesterday was the first day of classes, and moving into my dorm need to be finished so it was a busy day. As far as mood and lbido there hasn't been any changes, and with only one day down I didnt expect any. I did find myself more modivated in the gym, this could just be from wanting good results from the cycle.

Day 1(week 1) numbers look like this...
chest= 42''
L arm=14.5''
R arm=14.5''
waist=35.5''
L leg=24''
R leg=24.25''

Body weight=192

Day 1 Training
chest and tri day. The workout was slightly compressed due to time restrictions today.

Flat Bench 135x6 185x3 205x3 215x1
135x15 135x15 135x8(failed)
*Incline Dumbbell Bench 65x5 65x5 65x5 65x5
*Incline dumbbell fly 25x5 25x5 25x5 25x5
Chest Drip BodyWeightx6 BWx6 BWx6
**Skull crushers 30x10 30x10 30x10
**Close Grip Bench 30x10 30x10 30x10

*these were done supersetted with the flys being slow and deep with concentration on stretching the chest.
**These were also supersetted.

Note due to my sport a large chest was alwasy counter productive, but do to changes in my training I am able to increase the size with out it getting in the way, this is mainly why my chest is lacking.
I wasn't too happy with this workout, and because of a busy day left me little planning time before getting into the gym. Tips on making this workout better are welcomed.

As far as diet goes. My numbers again were off because of a hetic day.
They look like
Cals= 2778
fat=81
carbs=293
protien=204
My calories are low, and I think i would like to see my protien go up a little. My carbs seems a little high, only because increase bodyfat is a fear. But i didnt feel bloated throughout the day.

Day 2 to come later today.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
just a fast update on day 2. Just got done with leg day. Felt awesome. Like i could lift all day. Also I added Jacked to the arsenal, which I feel is the reason for the feeling. But overall I already feel harder and more dense. Again feel energized and not wanted a midday nap. More detailed update coming later tonight.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:​
Day 2 is complete. Overall still feel pretty good. Slightly more agressive though, in and out of the gym. During the day I dont feel tired, but at night i start getting very tired. around 7-8-9pm. Sleep has been consistenly around 7-8 hours a night. I think this could also be a result of my lack of calorie intake(which i as you'll see later i missed by far, which is todays(day 3) goal.) So with out further a do.
Training went something like this.
Squat 135x10 185x6 185x6 185x6 185x6 185x6
Front squat 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10
Leg sled hack squat 245x10 245x10 245x10 245x10 245x10
Sitting Leg curl 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10
Kneeling ab wheel 10 10 10 10 10
Hanging knee raises 10 10 10 10 10

As far as numbers went
Weight=193.5
cals=1889
fat=49.5
carbs=240
protien=131.5

First the increase of 1.5 pounds in BW is probably just water weight. I do feel harder, more dense, and fuller, but not bloated. as stated today's main goal is to get my food intake in up. I find it hard to get all my meals in with a limitied hours in the dining hall.

I know my diet needs to increase. But if anyone else thats been watching has tips i'm all ears!
Day 3 update to come later tonight or tomorow morning.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Subbed...I just got my order of the The One yesterday can't wait to start Monday. I do plan on logging it so keep your eyes out for it.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...I just got my order of the The One yesterday can't wait to start Monday. I do plan on logging it so keep your eyes out for it.
msg me your log when you start ill keep an eye out

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Yesterday was day 3. Overall i felt down in the dumps actually. Not 100% why. As far as my diet goals went. You'll see later the numbers, but my calories were up near 3000, but i did break the fat limit. i'm working this out, and want to hopefully have it worked out to a solid diet before week 1 is over. I know this could be the downfall of my cycle if I can't get this straighten out. (as a reminder I do live on campus, and the dining hall does have limited hours, so that, along with limited funds, and time leave healthly options limited)
As far as training went today. It was an off day from my isolated spilt and took on a high paced Barbell complex that looked something like this.

Training:
Do all moves for 5 reps right into each move without any rest. The bar does not touch the ground again till the end.
Deads
RDL
Hang Cleans
Push Press
Back Squat
Good Mornings
Barbell Rows
Push Ups
Bi Curls

All moves are done with 95ibs 5 reps each with no rest transition. This is done for a series of 5 rounds.
As far as numbers goes

Weight=194
Cals=2950
fat=125
carbs=327
protien=140

So in review, my protien is low, i feel my carbs are at a good level, might wanna watch bf tho. And my cals could be increased some more. and again fat neeeds to go down.
Today is day 4, look for todays update tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight=194
Cals=2950
fat=125
carbs=327
protien=140

So in review, my protien is low, i feel my carbs are at a good level, might wanna watch bf tho. And my cals could be increased some more. and again fat neeeds to go down...
Definitely make sure that you are getting at least 200g of protein. Carbohydrates are fine. Re fat intake: 60-100g of fat would be the ideal, but 125g is ok for now...Your calorie intake looks a little low for someone of your activity level aiming for strength.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates. Day 4 and 5 coming soon. First a question. I read somewhere that an anti estrogren isn't needed, which I didn't plan on having in my PCT, but I did notice I had some Formadrol extreme from LG on hand, worth taking or a waste?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry for the lack of updates. Day 4 and 5 coming soon. First a question. I read somewhere that an anti estrogren isn't needed, which I didn't plan on having in my PCT, but I did notice I had some Formadrol extreme from LG on hand, worth taking or a waste?
Not required. Save it for another time.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Ok day 4. this was thrusday. A busy dayt left me lifitng around 8pm instead of my normal 2pm. This made it a little weird and felt a little unconfortable in the change of routine. Anyways, it was shoulder day(personally I think my best day) Training went like this

Standing BB press 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10
shoulder press to Behind the neck press 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10 50x10
Cable lat raise 30x6 30x6 30x6 30x6 30x6
Bent over cable lat raise 20x6 20x6 20x6 20x6 20x6
Dumb front raise 35x6 35x6 35x6 35x6 35x6
shrugs 185x12 185x12 185x12 185x12 185x12

Ladder drills
Cross over front step x3
side in step x3
side lateral in step x3

Numbers
weight 194
cals=3145
fat=102
carbs=234
protein=204

Day 5:
Day 5 was yesterday friday. I felt terrible. A long night left me with little sleep and an 8am class did not help. A short nap was taken but didn't help. I did my normal sport pratice. When I went to lift (back day) i felt a considerable amount of discomfront in my right shoulder. I decided with a fall season on its way it was not worth the risk and decided to kill the work out. I iced and stretched the rest of the day.
Numbers
weight 195.6
cals 2704
fat 95
carbs 117
protien 156

Day 6:
now back up to date with day 6, today. I felt good. my energy ws back up and with a lack of training felt full, and well rested. Due to very limited gym hours today I was not able to train, so another off day. To go along with this there was a italian street fair in a near by city which i attended. Which left my numbers a little high to say the least. As far as mood, I felt overall happy. Libido i've notice to start to increase. As well as a "alpha male" mind set start to kick in a little more.
numbers
weight=195
cals=2993
fat=115
carbs=413
protien=234

a lot of pizza and pasta put my carbs up there.

Tomorrow will be a week 1 wrap up as well as day 7(the missed back workout)
Expect big changes for week 2(too see in the week 1 wrap up)

btw
i coulda use some feed back. This being my first log, I wanna pick up some pointers for my next log and to improve this one for the next 3 weeks.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw
i coulda use some feed back. This being my first log, I wanna pick up some pointers for my next log and to improve this one for the next 3 weeks.​
You're doing ok. If you want to get into more detail, then commenting on all the following factors either daily or every 2-3 days would definitely give a better overview of your experience with The ONE.

Factors to comment on:
Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.
Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
Body composition and Look
Muscle Hardness
Vascularity
Strength
Speed
Co-ordination
Quality of Training
Mood/Aggression
Libido
Joints
Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

If you have any pictures (or are going to take them) they would also go in well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Been pretty good log so far, but what's your vascularity like? Also how has your training been? Like more intense less intense ect...

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 recap:
So I'm into my second week with this week and 2 more to go. Overall the first week I feel was like a prep week almost. As far as body comp goes. I feel a slight drop in BF, but an increase in numerical body weight leads to to belive a lot of it is water weight. Ill be posting start of week 2 measurements and you'll notice there was an increase, in some so that even surpised me. I do feel fuller, and harder over all, and as far as vascalinity I feel more , which is a lot for someone with my BF%. Libido is deffinally increased. While maybe its not that I want to have sex more (thouhg that is increased slightly) recovery time, if you will, has shortened in between. I will be posting end week 1/start week 2 pics, I didnt get around to have week 0 pics taken, but there isn't tooo much changes going on.

Goals for Week 2:
Increase Cal. intake. To help with this i've added GNC's Mass XXX into the mix. Ill be using this post workout mostly, and If i find myself short on cals being one scoop has 740.
Also I feel my water consumption was low this past week, so i'm going to be concentrating in staying hydrated.
Also training last week felt like it wasn't enough. Once a week spilts just didn't feel like I was working hard enough through out the week, so I'm going to be changing the spilt up a little.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Week 2:
Frist off the big difference is going to be training. Today is already tuesday though, and i was unaware my school shuts down on labor day leaving me with no gym. Ill cover this is more detail in my day update that will come later. Today(tuesday) will be chest/tri/core
and projected rest of the week looks like this
tomorrow=legs/Back/core
thrusday=Shoulder/Chest/tri
Friday=Back/Bi's
Sat=Off/practice
sun=Barbell complex/full body workout.

Week 2 Measurements:
Weight=202.0
Chest=43
L arm=14.75
R arm=15
Waist=35.5
L leg=25.5
R Leg=26

I'm a little skeptical to believe these are dry gains, but then again The One is said to do some amazing things so we'll find out.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Start week 2 pics
2.jpg
[/ATTACH]

NOTE: Hair is not connected to the one, and I dont believe acne is either, I've also had spot acne on my back, while I have been breaking out a little more, I dont think its too much of a relatioship rather than chance.

Edit: Also note head hair loss. I haven't seen any changes in that. As you can kinda see I Keep my hair very short anyway, mainly due to a receeding hair line from my family line (every man I've ever met on my dad's side is bald)(i know it says somewhere that hair loss is passed through the mother but i believe my case is different ) But as I said, not related change

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Days 7-8:
These past 2 days have been terrible. With the long weekend, throwing off my workouts with unannounced shorten hours and closing left me gymless and unable to do much cept cardio. Sunday Was trashed, and yesterday monday was just a lot of stretching, 3 mile run in 28:23 and 5 sets of 20 pushups. I limited my diet because I wasn't in the gym.
Today I hope to change that around, getting in a good hard workout.
Todays update to probably come tomorrow morning, But ill try and get it in tonight.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 9
So day 9 was yesterday. First thing was I did wake up feeling pretty crappy. Tired, stiff, and just in a crappy mood. But got class over with, and started training for the day which included practice, then lifting. As far as my lift went. It turned my entire day around. Which lead me to believe the reason for my crappy night, and morning was due to the fact I was out of te gym for an extended period of time (about 3 days) But my lift felt awesome and put me right back on track.

Lift chest/tri
flat bench 185x5 185x5 185x5 185x5 185x5
incline bench 155x5 155x5 155x5 155x5 155x5
Decline dumb bench 75x5 75x5 75x5 75x5 75x5
cable fly 70x5 70x5 70x5 70x5 70x5
cable fly 30x15 30x15 30x15 30x15 30x15
close grip bench 125x5 125x5 125x5 125x5 125x5
overhead tri ext 65x6 65x6 65x6

Numbers
weight=202.0
cals3150
fat=75
carbs=338
protien=195

so my cals are finally getting to par, and my carbs where pretty high. This probably came from the Mass XXX i had post workout (containing 123 carbs per scoop) stil my protien is low, which i'm taking steps today to add more lean meats, and protien shakes into the mix to get that number up.

so an outline of everything
mood=kinda up and down but again could be related to time off in gym
agression= this is increasing. In the gym, towards some other people out of the gym, kinda a alpha male mentalitly with an extra kick. No rage, or anything un controlable.
libido=higher than normal :hump: lol.
joints=i did wake up stiff and sore, but as the day went on i felt fine, so it could of been just a bad nights rest.
apprence=feeling fuller and and harder. Vascalinty is increasing also. Pumps for this day where very good, chest popped and so did triceps.

Just a note about today day 10. I had a hard time sleeping last night, along with feeling a bit stressed for no apparent reason. Also my water intake was about the same as it has been but woke up very dehydrated.(urine was a dark dark yellow) Also had pain in my back around my kidney area. No idea what this is from.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Day 9
Just a note about today day 10. I had a hard time sleeping last night, along with feeling a bit stressed for no apparent reason. Also my water intake was about the same as it has been but woke up very dehydrated.(urine was a dark dark yellow) Also had pain in my back around my kidney area. No idea what this is from.
Late last night I noticed that my lower back region was kinda hurting. It's a tad worse today than yesterday. It was weird because I hadn't done anything that would cause this. Not sure if it's a mild back pump or what but when you mentioned that it made me really think about it.

Sounds like things are going well though keep it up

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Late last night I noticed that my lower back region was kinda hurting. It's a tad worse today than yesterday. It was weird because I hadn't done anything that would cause this. Not sure if it's a mild back pump or what but when you mentioned that it made me really think about it.

Sounds like things are going well though keep it up
thanks
and now that you mention it, my low lower back(if that makes sense) was bothering me a lot lately, but only if i push down on my hip/spin. It doesn't hurt unless i sit down a lean against something, not when i'm standing or twisting. I didnt think much of it till you brought up your back pain. I dont think its a pump, but i can't recall banging into anyting, and there is no bruising or anything to suggest I did bang it. I dont know if there is any correlation tho.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
day 10 update will be coming soon, but just want to get a question out there.
This morning, waking up for an early class must of been half asleep, but couldnt remember for the life of me if I took my morning dose of The One. I ended up having to count the bottle and it turned out I did.
So lets say something like that happened, and for whatever reason you couldn't count the caps left, would it be better to take an extra dose, or skip it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
day 10 update will be coming soon, but just want to get a question out there.
This morning, waking up for an early class must of been half asleep, but couldnt remember for the life of me if I took my morning dose of The One. I ended up having to count the bottle and it turned out I did.
So lets say something like that happened, and for whatever reason you couldn't count the caps left, would it be better to take an extra dose, or skip it.
If that occurs then skip that day's dose. Don't take extra doses.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, i'm still alive I just had a crazy few days due to a paper that was do, expect a pretty heafty update soon

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, i'm still alive I just had a crazy few days due to a paper that was do, expect a pretty heafty update soon
Sounds good. Everyone has a life outside of the forum so don't worry about it. I look forward to your update!

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Alright, a short update for now. First off i am alive, the reason for the past week or so of no updates is due to a crazy school schedule plus an added fall season start for my sport (we'll call sport'X' for now)
The last update i believe was from day 10, inorder to save time as well as from myself ripping out my hair I'm not going to give a day by day update with training and everything for day 10 to the start of this week. Ill just hit some high lights that training and calorie consumption were at its norm. Ill be posting pictures from the start of this week
Training so far from monday the 14th goes as follows
monday=1 mile run/short sportX practice
tuesday=1.3 mile run/rest
wedsenday=morning fitness testing (60yrd and mile runs)/2 hour full practice/no lift
today=short practice for sportX going to lift soon.

As you can see my lifting schedule is very hectic and screwed up this week. Today ill be haveing a light work on chest and a back workout. This is because saturday is a strenth fitness test in which include a bench test as well as leg press test. (not to mention i just got new APT lifting hooks I want to try out)
Friday will be an off day or a light lift day with a full practice
this weekend will go
saturday=no lift/ all day scrimmage/practice
sunday=same as saturday with lift
starting next week(week 3) lifting will go back to full and regular routine.
I do not believe this week as impact my cycle negatively that much do to the amount of work getting in at practice. Also due to the extra cardio that goes along with practice calories are going to be increaseing (not only to still maintain growth and strength goals but natural hunger i find is also increasing)
As far as highlight till now
I've notice i'm much leaner then I was 2 weeks ago, as well as much more vascular. I feel my muscels look and feel much harder while working out, and even not in the gym. Strength has deffinally gone up. As far as size, i feel my calorie confusion could be a lack of mass, but also I am not training for mass so i'm not too worrried about that.

Expect regular updates from now on starting tomorrow morning with todays workout and day update.

Sorry again everyone.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see everything is still going well. Finish up strong!

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Yeah glad everything has been going well. I was beginning to wonder what happened lol. I know what it's like to be overwhelmed with school. Just keep us updated when you can and I'll be watching.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support guys expect an update sometime today at a more decent hour.
just a note, todays workout was pretty good, lifting hooks took a little while to ajust to from straps, but made a big impact on the amount able to lift. I highly recommend (personally i got the aluminum hooks by APT gear)
yesterday was day 18 expect a full write up like i said in a few hours.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Sounds good I'm kinda curious where your at now since your a week ahead of me!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
So here is Week 2 in a nuttshell,and an overview of my weekend and what week 3 hold.
Week 2:
Overall i feel week 2 was a good week. I started to really feel the effects of the one. Hardness and fullness are at an all time high. vasculinity is also amazing. Libido seems to dropped a little. Now i'm not sure if its just cause i'm so damn tired after practice, but I haven't been wanting to get on my gf like usual lol. More i think about it, it could be just i'm too tired. Mood, and agression have been fine. Aggression in the gym is up, as well as at and before practice. Nothing too aggressive, or rage, just getting work done. As far as side, i've notice my acne mainly on my back increasing. Its generally not as bad as its been, so my first thought it the one. Its not terrible, just more than normal. Hair is all accounted for.
End Week 2 pics
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Today was a strength test were I benched 205 17 times and leg press 450 94 times 2 intersquad games today another 2 tomorrow, resting from lifting this weekend, hit it hard starting monday again

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
so as far as today goes, my cals are way way low, On field from 1 to 7 made it hard to eat. Dead tired right now legs are shot. Tomorrow will be pretty much same as today as far as with practice and eating wise.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
So where are you at weight wise now? Up, down....?
right now this morning's weigh in was at 206. which is up 8 pounds. I feel thats pretty good considering my BF has gone down some, and my cardio has been pumped up this past week.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Well that's good my weight has been bouncing around a lot. It's like it stays steady for a day or two then bounces up. I've been steady at 183 for 3 days now. But I can't complain I mean it's up 6.5lbs. I just hope I can get it up just a little more. You had any sides so far?

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Well that's good my weight has been bouncing around a lot. It's like it stays steady for a day or two then bounces up. I've been steady at 183 for 3 days now. But I can't complain I mean it's up 6.5lbs. I just hope I can get it up just a little more. You had any sides so far?
you should be able to get it up more only going into 2nd week. Make sure you drink a lot, and eat. so far i've notice i've been breaking out with acne on my back a little more than usual, as well as on my face. besides that no sides to report.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
just got back from my lift today. Not my best, had some pain in my right tricep. might be an over stressed muscle i'm not sure. Will see the trainer on campus about it tomorrow am. offical full update coming later tonight.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 22:
Yesterday was day 22, as well as start of week 4(final week). Lets get some new week things out of the way.
first off measurements
chest=43.5
waist=34
L/R arm= 15/15.5
L/R Leg= 25/25.5

some up, some down. I'm happy my waist went down, as well as my chest and arms increased. My legs evened out a little. Over all happy with the numbers considering a very hectic 3rd week.

Overall this weekend was a long one. On the field all weekend left me lift less, and low on calories which was a killer, but I did try and make up for them Monday. While I didn't meet my calorie goals, I did feel bloated from not eating as much is 2 days.

Also for MOnday's workout. I felt considerable amount of pain in my right tricep where if your moving from your elbow up, right when you get to the bludge, that incline to the peak was where I was feeling some pain. This shortened my lift which i wasn't too happy about. Here is how it went

Decline Bench 185x5 185x5 185x5
(This is were I started to feel the pain, moved to heavy dumb bench and realized the pain continued)
Dumb flat bench 80x5 80x5 80x5
dumb bench/fly superset 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10 45x10/20x10
push ups 15/15/15

Food intake
cals=2657
fat=107
carbs=241
protien=173

Strength=up. noticable stronger than I started, even surpised myself
hardness=up, sepcailly during workouts
vascalinity= way up. As i said before, viens i never knew i had come out during lifts
mood=better than normal
libido=slightly increased
sleep=last night i found it hard to sleep well, but i did have a off sleep schedule this past weekend, so that could of been why
sides= nothing to report other than increased acne on back and face.

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
Seems like you've seen some great results from your measurements. Gotta keep those cals up though. Good luck on week 4 make it count!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Seems like you've seen some great results from your measurements. Gotta keep those cals up though. Good luck on week 4 make it count!
yeah i hear ya'. Yesterday I did a better job of that. Day 23 update to come today/

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

yesterday was a pretty solid day. I slept well, mood throughout the day was well, nothing to out of the ordinary. A light practice took place at noon. then a light workout. This was more to get the heart rate elevated, and a good sweat going than getting stronger. This is team mandated so I couldn't get around it. Went back to my room, rested, ate, and come back later that night and got the real stuff going. I Pushed past my squat max. late summer i attempted 6 plate(3 each side/315 ibs) and only pulled off a half rep. Last night I hit 315 for 5 full reps, the last rep even going sub parallel. A great feeling. I've been backing off Jacked(by USP labs) and noticed, that my intensity is all still there. My aggression and concentration have never been higher. I just wanna get up and lift.

Workout 1.
explosive step ups 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10 40s x10
*dumbbell squat 45x10 45x10 45x10 45x10 45x10
*exercise ball back extensions bwx10 bwx10 bwx10 bwx10 bwx10
rope swings 70x10 70x10 70x10 70x10 70x10
push up to hand up bwx12 bwx12 bwx12

Workout 2.
Squat 135x5 185x5 225x5 275x5 315x5
front squat 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10 135x10
* dead lift 250x5 225x5 225x5 225x5 225x5
*leg press sled 250x20 250x20 250x20 250x20 250x20
Dumbbell rows 60x8 60x8 60x8
leg curl 100x5 100x5 100x5 100x5 100x5
leg ext 175x5 175x5 175x5 175x5 175x5
*s.arm cable low row 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10 100x10
*BB Row 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10 85x10
(*=these were a superset)

Food intake was good today, though my fat was kinda high

cals=3786
Fat=145
carbs=302
protein =281

The overall summary

Strength=up, and still increasing.
hardness/fullness=feeling hard during and after workouts, and full all the time. Really seeing a difference in the mirror.
vascalinity= Still way up
mood=better than normal
libido=slightly increased
sleep= slept well last time
sides= still nothing besides some acne

today i have a full practice, and then Ill be lifting tonight. Today ill be hitting it with some big lifts, Olympic, and maybe a barbell complex, working my entire body.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some training for a day (looks like one of mine, LOL) :D Great stuff so far!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT