Gonzo's Quest to be 'The One'

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 24 and 25 updates coming later tonight, with probably todays too, sorry busy day yesterday and today

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:
So day 24 was Wednesday, it was pretty much an off day for myself. Full practice left me pretty beat. I did get in the gym to do some core work, but that was a bout it. I don't have specific diet numbers yet Ill update this later, but they were right about the norm. .
Day 25:

Day 25 was this past Thursday. Back day. Felt real good in the gym. Pretty tired all day, but when I finally got in the gym, it all came right back. I felt strong and pumped with energy. Work out was strong and did some heavy lifting that surprised myself with.

Thursday's Workout
*will update with this soon, i have it written down*

Day 26:
Friday again was a full practice and because this long weekend off from the gym. Felt tired again throughout the day, and my back was kinda tight. I've noticed some things. My fullness,hardness, vascalinity are peaking, and kinda topping off. I do have just this weekend left of the one, then Ill be starting PCT with 2nd gear and Drive. I'm excited for this, and as of right now think my cycle was a complete successes.

I'm looking to start a cut after my pct, any ideas what to run to help me out with that.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
That's some training for a day (looks like one of mine, LOL) :D Great stuff so far!

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I donno how I should take that, but Ill take it as a compliment for my own self-esteem lol

lemke28

lemke28

Awards
I'm looking to start a cut after my pct, any ideas what to run to help me out with that.
That's what I was thinking about doing as well. I'm wanting to trim my stomach down a bit and really try to shape it up.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Day 27
Ok so today was day 27. Had 2 inter squad games that was my workout for the day. Was pretty tired after this. Cals again I don't have numbers for but they are a little low. I was unable to eat all day but i did have 3 medium portions for breakfast to make up for it, and did eat after words a good amount.

Hardness/fullness/vaculinity=all up but I don't believe to still be increasing. I I do feel thick, full and solid.
strength=this i'm very very happy with, I keep surprising myself with the amount that I'm able to lift.
aggression = stable and same as it has been for the past 3 almost 4 weeks.
Mood=good
Sides= still nothing to report besides some increased acne.

So tomorrow will be my last dose of The One. I'll be reporting final reviews, and thoughts either tomorrow or early next week. Monday Ill be starting PCT with 2nd gear and Drive. I'm hoping to keep my size and strength, and am very interested to see how it goes.
Btw i'm currently watching the Olympia on bb.com's webcast. what competition. This is going to be interesting to see who wins. I think its
1. Jay
2.Dex
3.Phil
4.Kai

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
The End:
Yea, thats right 4 weeks(almost 5) down, and today will be my third day removed from The One. A full final review with post pics are coming, again i'm swamped with work, so I'm very sorry about that as well as missing the week 3 of the log.
I've notice my BF took a very solid drop from 19% from the start to just under 15%. My weight today is at 206 up from day 1's weight of 192, a 14 pound increase. Now consider a 4% drop in BF, 14 pound increase and the fact I wasn't training for size, with a slightly off par diet, full practice twice a week, 2 inter squad games sat and sun, half practice 2 days a week starting in week 2. (practice and games are high heart rate actives, not constant running, but enough) With all that I believe The One is a very amazing product.

Somethings I've noticed recently. Acne is still increased, but from the start of week 2 this was a noticeable side. Besides that nothing else as far as side's can be reported. Lately though my libido has been way down :boggled: and being a bit restless at night. I'm not sure what happened. I do know some people have experienced libido drop at the start of PCT, so i'm not too worried, but If someone would like to chime in just to make sure this is relatively normal.

Again, a full write up will come either tonight or tomorrow.
PCT updates will be every other day or so just to keep track of things, make sure nothing else comes up.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
...I've notice my BF took a very solid drop from 19% from the start to just under 15%. My weight today is at 206 up from day 1's weight of 192, a 14 pound increase. Now consider a 4% drop in BF, 14 pound increase and the fact I wasn't training for size, with a slightly off par diet, full practice twice a week, 2 inter squad games sat and sun, half practice 2 days a week starting in week 2. (practice and games are high heart rate actives, not constant running, but enough) With all that I believe The One is a very amazing product...
Sounds like you have had an AWESOME run!!!

Libido drop can occur, but it will rise again. Acne should decrease during PCT.

Looking forward to your Final Review :)

~Rosie
Team APPNUT