LG's E-911 vs. My Newborn Twins!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The challenge....is only matched by the reward! Can one product truly take the reins and create a world of comfort...level headedness...and even dare I say "energy" while only sleeping a few hours each night?! Well thats exactly what we're here to find out folks :afro:

I have twin sons that are now 10 weeks old today and they refuse to sleep. I sleep anywhere from 1-4 hours a night on average and I have been struggling badly....until now? Thanks to CraigMatthew and the good folks over at LG Sciences...I am going to be running the new sublingual energy product "E-911" to put it to the test!

Updates coming SOOOOOOOOOOOOOON :147:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
In, and grats on the twin boys.

Pretty interested in how the E-911 works you and in general.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Tasters Choice?!

Day 1
Friday, The 21st of August

Dosage
1 pill @ 8am
1 pill @ 2pm

First Impressions
I have to tell it to you straight folks or I feel like i'd not be doing this log justice. E-911 tastes...not good. It has a slight mint kick followed by whatever it is that is not tasting so good. I ran a bottle of T911 when it came out and I was pleasantly surprised with the taste from that sublingual so I was expecting more of the same from E911....and it just did not occur. On taste, I am going to have to get used to this one something serious. Another issue I want to note was that it took a really long time to disolve in my mouth (also unlike T-911). For my 2nd dose I actually crushed the pill in a baggy and then put it under my tongue and it dissolved a lot faster. Reps - If this is advised against for the sake of efficiency...please let me know. Otherwise, I will more than likely continue to take the product in that manner.

With that said.....this stuff WORKS!!! I got intense amounts of energy right off the bat and it lasted quite a while. I wish I could say how long....but I got greedy and took a 2nd one halfway through the day :). I took the last one at around 2pm and it is now 9:50pm and I am still wide awake and moving. I will stay on top of this and keep updating on the way it effects me....but as of right now, this stuff is Ace.

The Session
Renegade Yoga
Full Session
Renegade DMC
16 holds x 30 sec. ea.

Nutrition
Clean all day. A bit more than I would have preferred on cals...but I tore into some watermelon something fierce after supper.

Added Something/Nothing's
In case I hadn't already mentioned....I am also going to be running a tub of LipoTropic Protein alongside E-911 and I will be commenting here and there throughout the log on that product. I will make an official update in a bit here on my 1st day's impression of the protein.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subba dub dub. Raising one at a time was crazy enough. I can't imagine twins.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Subba dub dub. Raising one at a time was crazy enough. I can't imagine twins.
haha thanks for the support bud.

the 2 aren't THAT crazy....but when you add in my lady's 3 year old daughter....it becomes quite fun :sick:

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey mate - I really feel for you on this one.

My twins are just over two years old now - their 1st 6 months was a bit of a blur.

Have fun with this product - LG rocks!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
hey mate - I really feel for you on this one.

My twins are just over two years old now - their 1st 6 months was a bit of a blur.

Have fun with this product - LG rocks!
haha ahh man...you have no idea (or maybe you do) how good it is to know others have done it and survived, haha. The only part i'm struggling with....is the part i'm trying to battle with this product log. I am literally sleeping only about 3 hours a night on good nights.....but i'm sure you knew all about THAT too :(

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
more amped than you get from the E911?? jk- good luck w/ the young ones!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
more amped than you get from the E911?? jk- good luck w/ the young ones!!
haha oohhhhh I dont know about all that! Today was even more intense than yesterday! I'll be updating here in a few

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
LipoTropic Initial Post​

First Mix
For my first dose I decided to take 1 scoop in 8oz skim milk.

Taste
This is another product that I am going to have to get used to, or find the optimal taste range for. My normal protein is AlltheWhey Chocolate Isolate and I am using the Chocolate version of LipoTropic. Definitely an aftertaste there that I can't pinpoint...but I will try to figure out. The taste isn't as good as the AlltheWhey, but like I said....i'm going to search for optimal ways to consume. Tomorrow I think I will go with 1 scoop in a blender with ice, skim milk, and a teaspoon natty PB. We'll see how that goes :afro:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 2
Saturday, The 22nd of August

Dosage
1 pill @ 12pm

Last Night's Rest
3.5 hours

Impressions
I completely forgot to take my morning pill today so instead of taking one around 2pm or so, I took it at noon. Once again, the energy is no let down whatsoever! At 9:36pm I am still buzzing around the house getting things done.

I also wanted to state that today I put my pill into a baggy and crushed it up and I enjoy this way much more than I enjoy trying to have the full pill disolve under my tongue. I will continue to work under this manner until told otherwise by someone from LG.

The Session
Renegade Yoga
Half Session
Renegade DMC
16 holds x 30 sec. ea.

Nutrition
Clean all day. I almost struggled mid-day but I ended up curbing an awful craving and pushing through :)

I wanted to get a weight session in here today but failed to do so with my schedule SUCKING and my sleep SUCKING. Tomorrow morning I am meeting a buddy of mine at the gym he goes to and he is using a "free pass" for me so I can lift with him. He hasn't even told me what day it is on his split....but I haven't done much of anything lately so i'm good for whatever :privateeye:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in! I was just thinking about you today, Deuce. Hope all is well.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LipoTropic Initial Post​

First Mix
For my first dose I decided to take 1 scoop in 8oz skim milk.

Taste
This is another product that I am going to have to get used to, or find the optimal taste range for. My normal protein is AlltheWhey Chocolate Isolate and I am using the Chocolate version of LipoTropic. Definitely an aftertaste there that I can't pinpoint...but I will try to figure out. The taste isn't as good as the AlltheWhey, but like I said....i'm going to search for optimal ways to consume. Tomorrow I think I will go with 1 scoop in a blender with ice, skim milk, and a teaspoon natty PB. We'll see how that goes :afro:
Keep in mind that Lipotropic has a blend of all different proteins, including whey, gemma, and casein. I'd agree that the taste isn't as delicious as ATW's product, but I would definitely choose the Lipotropic purely based on the ingredient profile. It took me a couple days to get used to it, but now it goes down easy. Just be glad you never tried the original. :lol: - It has been very much improved.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's 11:25, here's hoping Chuck's getting some Z's

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I was just thinking about you today, Deuce. Hope all is well.
Im glad to know I come to people's minds :)....good to know pal! I'm really happy you're following along also!

It's 11:25, here's hoping Chuck's getting some Z's
Cheers to that!
2hrs max I wager. Then it's feeding time :lol:

haha yeah okay. I used the time between my update and now to shower, clean and boil bottles, feed aiden (while watching the giants suck), and now checking this stuff before hopefully laying down

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind that Lipotropic has a blend of all different proteins, including whey, gemma, and casein. I'd agree that the taste isn't as delicious as ATW's product, but I would definitely choose the Lipotropic purely based on the ingredient profile. It took me a couple days to get used to it, but now it goes down easy. Just be glad you never tried the original. :lol: - It has been very much improved.
Oh I very rarely knock a product based on taste alone! It isn't my fav of all time out of the gate, haha, but i'm not giving up on it yet by a long shot :).

How do you take yours? Any suggestions for things to add? Im a sucker for add-in's :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh I very rarely knock a product based on taste alone! It isn't my fav of all time out of the gate, haha, but i'm not giving up on it yet by a long shot :).

How do you take yours? Any suggestions for things to add? Im a sucker for add-in's :)
I usually toss in some ALCAR, creatine mono, and Benefiber.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I usually toss in some ALCAR, creatine mono, and Benefiber.
hmmm...interesting indeed!

even though mono is automatically eliminated for me. I am on Cre-02 right now and I am taking next month off....but i'll be running the reformulated "RagNOrok" to see how much I love it :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm...interesting indeed!

even though mono is automatically eliminated for me. I am on Cre-02 right now and I am taking next month off....but i'll be running the reformulated "RagNOrok" to see how much I love it :)
Duuuude! I've got a sample of the Rag in my cabinet. I'm about to try it on Monday. If I dig it, I may just have to pick up a bottle of it at NP. It's one of the only pre-workout drinks that doesn't have carbs in it. I just started CKD, so that's important.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Duuuude! I've got a sample of the Rag in my cabinet. I'm about to try it on Monday. If I dig it, I may just have to pick up a bottle of it at NP. It's one of the only pre-workout drinks that doesn't have carbs in it. I just started CKD, so that's important.
I think you're gonna love it! Let me know what you think :)

skar01

Awards
Been there with the twins. I spent almost 6 months getting home from work at 5, sleeping until 10pm, then awake with baby duty until 7am. A quick shower, back to work, and repeat. I built quite a taste for energy drinks! My boys are now 6 years old, and my daughter is 7 1/2, but your posts really take me back. Wait until you forget to shower for a day or two from lack of sleep. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're gonna love it! Let me know what you think :)
I will. Can't wait to try it. I also just saw that Rag has 40 servings/tub, so if I like the sample, I'll definitely buy a thing of it. :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Been there with the twins. I spent almost 6 months getting home from work at 5, sleeping until 10pm, then awake with baby duty until 7am. A quick shower, back to work, and repeat. I built quite a taste for energy drinks! My boys are now 6 years old, and my daughter is 7 1/2, but your posts really take me back. Wait until you forget to shower for a day or two from lack of sleep. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!
hahaha oh man....I've already had a series of days that I didnt shower and realized only by smelling myself and having my gf avoid me like the plague :laugh2:.

Nice to hear people know what i'm talking about at least, haha

I will. Can't wait to try it. I also just saw that Rag has 40 servings/tub, so if I like the sample, I'll definitely buy a thing of it. :)
Awesome, I cant wait to hear :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
LipoTropic Update!!​

This Mix
Decided to go with 1 scoop mixed with 8oz skim milk + 1 teaspoon Natty PB

Taste
I initially tried this yesterday and again drinking some as I type this and it's working out MUCH better for me than just in skim milk. I think after a few more of these I will try again in skim to see if my taste has adjusted yet. I also plan to do MANY more mixes before my 5lbs is up so keep an eye out :paranoid:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed this morning that the flavor of the LT is much better when mixed with real cold water...if you ever use water that is.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I noticed this morning that the flavor of the LT is much better when mixed with real cold water...if you ever use water that is.
I havent gone the water route yet....but I am bound to eventually :147:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I havent gone the water route yet....but I am bound to eventually :147:
I only do milk with shakes when I'm bulking, and even then I may drop it. I just keep hearing bad things about milk. :dunno:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 3
Sunday, The 23rd of August

Dosage
1 pill @ 8:45am
1 pill @ 1pm

Last Night's Rest
3 hours

Impressions
So I took one pill with my Cre-02 before leaving to meet up with my buddy at his gym. I wasn't impressed by the gym....but I rarely ever am. 800 cybex machines, 3 weight bars, and 42 people who think they have muscle about sums it up. He was just doing some conditioning work so I actually worked off away from him for a bit. I decided to use cybex machines to try and shock my muscles a bit even though I HATE them.

Once again....E-911 stood up to the challenge. Not like I had ground breaking numbers, but after only sleeping 3 hours....I felt darn good.

The Session
Back Hyperextension
3 sets x 10 reps
Plank
3 sets x 30 secs
Chest Press
1 set x 6 reps x 110lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 130lbs
2 sets x 6 reps x 150lbs
Seated Row
1 set x 6 reps x 130lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 150lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 170lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 190lbs
Seated Overhead Press
2 sets x 6 reps x 110lbs
2 sets x 6 reps x 130lbs
Seated PullDown
1 set x 6 reps x 110lbs
2 sets x 6 reps x 130lbs
1 set x 6 reps x 150lbs
Muscle Snatch
3 sets x 6 reps x bar

Nutrition
Ended up having some Chinese for dinner at a buddies place. Both of our families were hanging out and the kids were playing and stuff and no one felt like cooking. Guess thats my cheat for the week.

Hoping to get another session in tomorrow....but I know things are super hectic tomorrow so we'll see!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I only do milk with shakes when I'm bulking, and even then I may drop it. I just keep hearing bad things about milk. :dunno:
In Franco Colombu's book The Bodybuilder's Nutrition, he claims that dairy products cause a build up of fat between the muscle and the skin...

what do you think?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
In Franco Colombu's book The Bodybuilder's Nutrition, he claims that dairy products cause a build up of fat between the muscle and the skin...

what do you think?
I think Franco Colombu can take my 0% fat milk and blow me :147:

I mean uhhh......yah maybe he has a point?!?! :18:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

what do you think?
Ya but it's not necessarily "stuck" there. That's why you see bodybuilders cut dairy right in the beginning of their pre-contest diets. Gets them that paper-thin skin look.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I believe he said that he never ate dairy because he wanted to stay lean all the time... but he did have a glass of wine or a beer every day

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I hear nothing but good from E-911, subbed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why thank ya good gentlemen!

Andrew - like I said earlier...i can't lie. The taste is ewwwy. However, it is an AWESOME energy product. I am LOVING the results so far.
Just think of it as the taste of oncoming truckloads of energy. :laugh2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Just think of it as the taste of oncoming truckloads of energy. :laugh2:
That's my way of thinking :)
hahah well the only problem I had was I was expecting the taste of T-911 because I had used it before and loved the taste of that sublingual and instead I got.....this. haha

I am also finding out that they take a good amount of time to dissolve...significantly longer than T-911. Do you think it's possible that you guys might come out with a powder version with a scooper someday? It may eliminate the taking forever to dissolve, and it may also aid in flavoring. Just a thought :147:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Sunday, The 26th of August

Dosage
1 pill @ 11am
1 pill @ 3pm

Last Night's Rest
4.5 hours

Impressions
Today was a sad day for me from the start simply because I knew I had a dental appointment because of some increased sensitivity. Turns out that I have 2 small cavities in 2 different teeth that are actually touching each other because they are in the sides of the teeth rather than the top. They said I should be feeling much more pain than I am. I told them I was tougher than the average dental client :drillsergeant:

Not much I can say on the E-911 front as it's still working extremely well almost a full week in. I had a decent amount of energy today either way, but I still felt it kick in hard and stay that way. I also got my next log product in today and I am waiting until this log ends to start that one up. I got a sweet arse shirt with it though and I will be sure to toss it on and take a pic for tomorrow or the next day.

Here are pics of the boys from the park yesterday. They really enjoyed being out in the beautiful weather :)

The Session
Pink : Live at Crystal Cove (Renegade Yoga)
40 minutes
BW Squats
3 sets x 12 reps

Nutrition
Yeah so uhhh....I ate a whopper. Sue me. :)

Tomorrow I actually start a little part time gig which SUCKS because i'll see the boys less and stuff....but we need the extra cash flow desperately. I am going to try and get a session in when I get home. We shall see!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The little guy with the full head of hair looks so much like you Chuck. Stinks about the cavities man. Get some sleep while you can.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
The little guy with the full head of hair looks so much like you Chuck. Stinks about the cavities man. Get some sleep while you can.
Thanks Steve :). Whats funny is they both have qualities of mine...but I dont know that either is my "spitting image" just yet. I want to see in a few months where we're at, haha.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Day 6
Sunday, The 26th of August

Dosage
1 pill @ 11am
1 pill @ 3pm

Last Night's Rest
4.5 hours

Impressions
Today was a sad day for me from the start simply because I knew I had a dental appointment because of some increased sensitivity. Turns out that I have 2 small cavities in 2 different teeth that are actually touching each other because they are in the sides of the teeth rather than the top. They said I should be feeling much more pain than I am. I told them I was tougher than the average dental client :drillsergeant:

Not much I can say on the E-911 front as it's still working extremely well almost a full week in. I had a decent amount of energy today either way, but I still felt it kick in hard and stay that way. I also got my next log product in today and I am waiting until this log ends to start that one up. I got a sweet arse shirt with it though and I will be sure to toss it on and take a pic for tomorrow or the next day.

Here are pics of the boys from the park yesterday. They really enjoyed being out in the beautiful weather :)

The Session
Pink : Live at Crystal Cove (Renegade Yoga)
40 minutes
BW Squats
3 sets x 12 reps

Nutrition
Yeah so uhhh....I ate a whopper. Sue me. :)

Tomorrow I actually start a little part time gig which SUCKS because i'll see the boys less and stuff....but we need the extra cash flow desperately. I am going to try and get a session in when I get home. We shall see!
Talk about the apples not falling far from the tree...lol. Your boys look just like you Papa Deuce!

Cheers!:cheers: