AK32408's new and improved Controlled Labs Green Bulge log (sponsored)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, this is AK32408 logging the newest, reformulated, version Green Bulge from Controlled Labs.

RenegadeRows was nice enough to hook me up with a bottle to log and now it's time to see what this stuff is made of ! :147:

(Thanks again John ! I owe ya buddy :thumbsup: )

A little info on what Green Bulge is:

The exclusive stimulant-free HyperBULGE complex features Curcuminoids, GYMnemic Acid, and more.... boosting performance while taking muscle recovery / regeneration to the next level. The HyperCRE complex features a potent combination of patented Magnesium Creatine Chelate and 2CM (Dicreatine Malate), beneficial during both anaerobic and aerobic workouts and involved in the efficient production and utilization of ATP. Featuring clinically proven active ingredients and potent B Vitamins, this exclusive formula also has oxygen-sparing effects and helps optimize mitochondrial function to directly and indirectly boost performance during your workout or cardio session.

Basically, Green Bulge is the only creatine product you can actually feel working during your training sessions. You won't be as short of breath, you'll put some nice size on, without the bloat or unwanted sides, and you'll be able to break through plateau's with ease.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goal is to add a little bit of clean mass to my frame and shed some unwanted fat. My diet hasn't been the best over the past 2 weeks but I have it back in order now so my goal won't be too hard to accomplish. :D

Green Bulge (150 caps) By: Controlled Labs

This is the Controlled Lab's stack I will be using for this log. Now, I know the other products will even enhance the effects of Green Bulge even more but I havn't taken any creatine in almost half a year so I will be able to determine what the Green Bulge is doing apart from the rest.

Dosing: I'll be taking 7 caps (due to body weight) 45 minutes before my workout on lifting days and 7 caps before lunch on off days.

Today was an off day so I'll post up Monday and Tuesday's workouts.

Monday: Shoulders

-Military Press
-Arnold Press
-One-Armed Lateral Raises
-Front Raises
-Bent-Over Lateral Raises w/ drop set and 10sec hold on last rep

Tuesday: Legs

-Squats
-Hack Squats
-DB Lunges (30ft.)
-Leg Extrensions
-Leg Curls

I didn't keep track of the weight in these workouts and I won't be for the week because of this new routine me and my two other buddies have going. I want to access how much I can handle so that I won't burn myself out halfway through the workout since we're doing drop set's and super sets with every exercise.

I felt great thought during the workout though. I was pushing myself to 12 reps on each set (even when we were doing 5+ sets) and still had a little gas in the tank to push harder which is pretty incredible for not lifting for close to a month. I had made a home HIIT routine though so it's not like I was completely slacking :p

Anyway, I have high hopes for this product because I know what Controlled Labs is capable of.

Thanks for following !!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Damn, subscribed! You even got the InTrain!!! WOOO WOOO ALL ABOARD :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed!
Jon is a great guy, that's for certain!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I took the Green Bulge (7 caps) and chased it with White Flood about an hour before I hit up the gym with my friends. There was ton's of eye candy there tonight so that DEF helped with hitting all the reps and sets :D

Then I mixed 2 scoops of InTrain and 2 scoops of Purple Wraath in a big bottle of FIJI. This not only stayed cold and tasted amazing, but I could definitely tell it helped me push myself past my limits a few times during the workout... This may be my new favorite intra workout concoction !

We started off with 6 sets of 8-12 reps of the Close grip bench then then followed the rest of the exercises with only 3 sets of 8-10 reps.

Thursday - Arms

-Close grip bench
-Barbell curls on the squat rack :ntome:
-Straight bar skull crushers
-Alternating dumbbell curls
-Tricep pushdown's supersetted with seated incline alternating DB curls

The workout was sick to say the least. I had an awesome pump after the 2nd exercise and it only got better ! I can actually feel a minor pump after 3 hours of leaving the gym. I'm loving this stack so far, and best of all I'm not all bloated feeling afterward and I'm ready to keep going on with the day.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm embarressed for you. Anything that has Kayne in it is pure sh*t. I see that you like the over-commercialized, radio-likable garbage that MTV shovels like dung.
To each his own. I sometimes forget that you're young, dumb and full of Formex. :rasp:
Lesson from the Iron Lung: If the artist wears tapered-jeans (skinny), then it's gay. *cough-Kayne-cough*
You need to enter the Wu and learn about true sound.

Okay, this is not the place... :D
The stack looks bad ass, though!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Then I mixed 2 scoops of InTrain and 2 scoops of Purple Wraath in a big bottle of FIJI. This not only stayed cold and tasted amazing, but I could definitely tell it helped me push myself past my limits a few times during the workout... This may be my new favorite intra workout concoction !

The workout was sick to say the least. I had an awesome pump after the 2nd exercise and it only got better ! I can actually feel a minor pump after 3 hours of leaving the gym. I'm loving this stack so far, and best of all I'm not all bloated feeling afterward and I'm ready to keep going on with the day.
Very strong feedback, great to hear !!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I'm embarressed for you. Anything that has Kayne in it is pure sh*t. I see that you like the over-commercialized, radio-likable garbage that MTV shovels like dung.
To each his own. I sometimes forget that you're young, dumb and full of Formex. :rasp:
Lesson from the Iron Lung: If the artist wears tapered-jeans (skinny), then it's gay. *cough-Kayne-cough*

LOL
Fin you the man!
We have to get him into the 36 chambers!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

This is the kind of music I'm exposed to around here, when I'm with my friends, at parties, out at the clubs, etc... so it's not my fault ! :p

Haha I like it though, and I'm very open minded about music so I really like anything I can get into. This just happens to be my genre of choice at the moment !!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subscribed.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
AK watch out for the massive strength gains, they kind of sneak up on you.... serious

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
AK watch out for the massive strength gains, they kind of sneak up on you.... serious
Nicee :D

I can't wait !

I haven't lifted in over a month and yesterday I was putting up 225 for close-grip bench for the triceps for 8 reps. I was proud of myself haha :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That beta alanine tingle, with WF + PW + PIT must be pretty intense!!!!!!!!!!1

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That beta alanine tingle, with WF + PW + PIT must be pretty intense!!!!!!!!!!1
It's actually not too bad. It feels the same as if you would just have a bottle of Purple Wraath to sip on. I don't know if I would like to feel really tingly while I lift and the combo of the 3 is perfect, not too much but just enough to let ya know it's working.

:thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can't wait !

I haven't lifted in over a month and yesterday I was putting up 225 for close-grip bench for the triceps for 8 reps. I was proud of myself haha :D
Nice lifts brotha1, being out for over a month thats great man...I know when I have to take off for that kind of period, im weak as **** when i come back, but im a little dude..lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
For close grip that is not bad bro, keep striving

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I can't wait !

^^ good numbers right there big fella :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts brotha1, being out for over a month thats great man...I know when I have to take off for that kind of period, im weak as **** when i come back, but im a little dude..lol
I hear ya ! I guess I just got lucky that my arms stayed pretty strong. My back on the other hand is a different story :lol:

I was struggling with 80's for 10 reps on the db rows :(

(will post back workout later today along with chest after today's workout)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Decided to gym the today because I was too tired from work. Tomorrow is chest day !

Here is Friday's back workout in the meantime..

Friday - Back

3 sets, 8-12 reps

-Lat Pulldown
-Weighted pull-ups
-DB rows
-Seated Cable Rows
-Straight bar standing row

The extra endurance kick was definitely there for this workout. I didn't get to eat as much as I normally do before I go to the gym so I was worried my performance wouldn't be where it should be.. but I was wrong !

I blasted through my workout with only a minute rest in between each set. I also finished earlier because I went to the gym by myself due to the time of day, no biggie though !

Today I took the day off to rest for tomorrow's chest day. My favorite day is usually chest (with arm day in a close 2nd) so let's see what this stuff can do !!

allstar504448

allstar504448

Awards
controlled labs is possibly the only brand ive never seen hated upon

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Destroyed my chest today instead of Sunday, lol. Seriously had one of the best chest workouts in a whileee. Here's what it looked like...

Monday - Chest

3 sets with 8-12 reps

- Incline barbell bench
- Flat barbell bench

2 sets with 4-6 reps

- Incline dumbbell bench
- Weighted dips (leaning forward)

3 sets

- Cable cross-overs (15 reps) with a super-set of incline flyes (12 reps) and lying dumbbell raises (12 reps)

I had a nice pump after the 1st set on incline barbell bench. What a sick workout ! The mix of the dumbbells and the barbells with the presses really shocked the muscles I think and I got a much needed great chest workout in today.

:D

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice WO AK - cable cross-overs are my fav. finishing set :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice Adam..... Chest is my fav day! why only 2 sets with 4-6 reps on Incline? just curious..:)

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
very nice Adam..... Chest is my fav day! why only 2 sets with 4-6 reps on Incline? just curious..:)
I'm not exactly sure to be honest lol. Just switching things up a little I guess.

It was to go heavier for less sets and reps then afterward go to a higher rep and set count... gotta keep those muscles guessing !

:p

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
that was the exact song in my head when i read your post :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
log is looking good Adam, have you noticed strength increases during your workouts?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
log is looking good Adam, have you noticed strength increases during your workouts?
I actually have noticed a slight increase in strength already. Yesterday for shoulders especially (will post back and shoulder workout tomorrow, I'm swamped right now :( )

Last night for shoulders I ran to the gym quick and only took Green Bulge... for some reason all of the shoulder exercises I have been struggling with for months were a breeze. I actually added an extra set so I could "feel" like i was getting a solid workout in... I hope this is the start of something here :D

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Thats great bro, Ive never tried GB, I used white flood once, I wasnt man enough for it tho. You take that pre wo, not post right?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats great bro, Ive never tried GB, I used white flood once, I wasnt man enough for it tho. You take that pre wo, not post right?
I take the White Flood pre workout with the Green Bulge... that combo is lethal.. :147:

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
Hey AK, have you tried the White Flood caps before?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tuesday - Back

- T-Bar row
- Dumbbell row
- Seated cable row
- Pull ups (body weight)
- Lower back hyper extensions w/ medicine ball

Wednesday - Shoulders

- Military press
- Arnold press
- Standing cable pull (across the body)
- Bumbbell lateral raise
- Evan Rows

What can I say, these were both amazing workouts !

As I said earlier the shoulder workout felt so easy that I had to add an extra set. The back workout was especially good because I did the reps slow and I squeezed at the end but I still had the strength and stamina to complete each set with the full reps on each exercise fairly easy compared to before.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey AK, have you tried the White Flood caps before?
I had a sample of them but those didn't give me a chance to see what the White Flood was full capable of.

...Gotta give White Flood a full week to see it's potential.

:thumbsup:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
White flood was pretty brutal for me, I did not respond well to the stims, I felt like a junkie.:paranoid:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
shoulder workout looks great man, I love arnold presses... keep up with the strength brother!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
White flood was pretty brutal for me, I did not respond well to the stims, I felt like a junkie.:paranoid:
Yeah ! :lol:

White Flood is ruthless !

...in a good way :D