Pizza's Home Delivery Log Ending Mass Fx/ Novedex Beggining Mass Fx/Hx2

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
So my cycle is almost up on the mass fx and novedex xt. I am purchasing mass fx and Hx2 for my 2nd part of cycle.. I have moved my log from the workout log to this supplement log. I have some things I like to show and move onto from here on out.

Plz feel free to ask me any questions for this is my first true log, i might miss a few things and or not know what to say exactly. But I Will consist how I feel, Workouts, Measurements, Weight, and pictures. The more I start doing the more I will add as I do it. If you want a quick peek at what i was doing in earlier cycle, I have a brief description of myself on the workout logg http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/132926-pizzas-home-delivery.html

I was gonna see if I could have gotten moved to here but here is the link instead. My new cycle will begin monday 8-17-09 this is my last week of mass fx/novedex and I wanted to talk brefiely on this and if any 1 has questions on the first part of cycle, before I start new one please let me know.

Monday workout and Diet
Chest and Tri
Bench Press
145 warmup 15 reps
195 10
215 7
235 5
235 3
255 1

Superset incline fly with decline fly
40lb each 4 sets at 15 reps

Incline
145 12 reps
195 7
195 7
195 5 I think i was doing my incline to fast with not enough rest. shoulder was be bothersome

Flat bench fly's
25 15 reps
35 12 reps
40 10 reps
40 10 reps

Tri's
tri extensions
55lbs 15 reps
55 lbs 15 reps
65 12 reps
85 7 reps

Weighted Dips
15 free weight
15 free weight
45lb hanging 7 reps
45lb 7 reps
finished with 12 reps free weight
Cardio I played a couple of games of racquetball

Today 8-11-09 will be back and bi's I will push to do more..
Also I will continue to do different workouts and idea's and continue to push myself harder while cycling.

Yea my chest Day It was good but wasn't the Best. right now im in the works to try to find a new chest routine and bump of my chest Game.. but for now i gotta focus on my back since it is for today.. I will make this a damn good workout..

Mass fx been feeling pretty damn good.. I've noticed a lil change in workout(agrssion) not crazy though just pumped and excited.. Each day I try to focus on the agenda at hand.. Novedex on other hand libedo has dropped but i was taking 4 pills a day on it and have dropped it back to 2 in which i noticed a big drop off.. If you have questions on this fee free to ask and if you would like me to try different workouts let me know..

My goal right now in my workouts is to do half heavy lifting and other hald high intensity.. if thats possible..=)

Monday's Diet Anabolic Diet that is.=)
4 eggs with cheese melted over top and 2 pieces of salami

snack
2 string cheeses and 4 slices of salami

lunch
10 oz of sausage and mixed with green peppers

snack
2 bags of pork grinds

before workout bout 6 slices of salami

Dinner
string cheese and a ribeye

My dosage for mass fx follows as 1 pill in morning, 1 before lunch, 2 before workout and now novedex is 2 before i sleep.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday Diet and Workout For starters
Back/ Bi's
Laying row (machine) but use free weights
45lb 12 reps
45 11 reps
35 15 reps
35 12 reps

superset face pulls with siting rows
80lb at 15 reps on each 4 sets

pull ups 3 set free weighted
12 reps
9 reps
8 reps

under hand pullups
12 reps
10 reps
7 reps

romanian deadlifts
20 reps free wieght
25lb 15 reps
25lb 15 reps
25lb 15 reps

hammer curls wih bar
20lb each side 15 reps 4 sets

incline db curl
20lb 15 reps
25 12 reps
30 10 reps
30lb 10 reps

Burnout on preacher curl
30lb on each side wide grip 8 reps
droped to 20 on each side 9 reps
10 lbs on each side finished with 10

Played couple games of racquetballs for cardio..

Workout went great.. I woulda posted last night but had to go back to job to finish other stuff i goty loazy on.. but when i got home layed out after taking novedex.

Diet

2 hebrew nashionals beef franks
with cheese melted over top and 1 string cheese

5 slices of chicken breasts with 2 string cheeses

lunch
5 slices of chicken breasts with melted cheese over top

2 string cheese and 3 slices of lunchmeat chicken slices

dinner
5 eggs with melted cheese handful of pork grinds and a bowl of steamed veggies

Feeling good as the weeks coming over, but im more excited to start the new one.. but I tell you what Ive been feeling good while doing this workouts. Before the mass fx i was just pushing along neither umping the weight or striving to do harder but ever since I've been on this cycle.. I've been itching to push more.. go harder and litterally going to full extent.

jim623

Before the mass fx i was just pushing along neither umping the weight or striving to do harder but ever since I've been on this cycle.. I've been itching to push more.. go harder and litterally going to full extent.
That's what I like to hear pizza dude! MFX is working it's magic, the drive to push on and on.

I have to ask though, how do you have the energy to get through the day on that diet? I'm a small person and I think I'd be starving by the end of the day. There is no way I could workout, I'd be too weak.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
first 2 weeks through the diet was rough.. but as each week comes along i try to add more meat and my body is now getting adjusted to it.. Yea some days I feel week when i do I up my dosage though.. Example If i only get in a lil protein and food.. Half the day I will add maybe 5 more slices of meat or actually go out and get me more food.

But I was thinking and wasn't sure of laying of the anabolic diet since i have dropped 15 pounds in bout 6 or 7 weeks now of this diet. Wasn't sure to continue this while on mass fx/Hx2?

What do yall think? should i go back into massing it up and consuming a good mixture of protein and good carbs together or will this kinda mess up my body since ive been on this diet for 6 or 7 weeks.

Yea mass fx im really feeling it.. and im glad I have done this and tell you the truth im excited to switch too hx2 and hopefully Give some feed back on this to help other people in the future..

Like I said any questions please give me a shout and im rdy to do what i can to make this Log help any one that is following!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday and Thursday Was off days, Family business good thing it picked up bad news nobody spending..=/ but enough on that sob story lets get to the real deal here.. wednesday was good just didn't work out work related, now Thursday on the other hand.. im not sure what the hell happened. All day was kinda groggy slow moving and just didnt give a **** all day..

my girl came by my sex drive was shot to ****, nothing motivated me and i past out at 10 o clock.. any ideas what this may have been.. (novedex, mass fx or the diet itself?)

I cant say the least right now.. but I am up at its 7:35 eastern time and What i did i got up at 5 in the morning ate me 4 eggs scrambled with a chunk of butter.. waited bout 45 min and went to gymm to get me a brief cardio(basketball and speedbag with a lil punching bag routine) and did bout 60 hanging leg raises and 100 decline sit ups. Now im at the shop rdy to finish up some work..

Tonight after work I'm going to finish SHoulder routine and I will post when I complete what i do. Tomarrow will be legs and sunday a full force cardio training consisting of sprints, box jumps, and running the block. This is my schedule for the rest of the week and Monday I will start the Mass fx and hx2..

If yall Don't mind should i start a complete new log with the new product or continue with this update through?

o btw my diet consists of the same food.. thats all i really bought for the whole week was eggs, butter, porkgrinds, couple of pounds of chicken breast lunch meat, and couple pounds of cheese with 2 ribeyes for 2 nights of better eating. Through in veggies from time to time.. not sure on anabolic diet i can eat veggies because of carbs but i feel like i needed it to clean out whats going on in the inside..=)

But next week im bumping up the dosage in food wise because i feel like im not getting the right amount of food intake for one this workout and 2 the cycle im on.. I would like the get the most out of it on the next 4 weeks.. U know the first 4 weeks was really a trial run to see how to post logs and what i need to do. With ya'lls help i could become the best..=P

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Dont give up on my log, been busting ass at work.. but today im getting off early and its my day off. So what im doing is going home and doing a break down of my previous cycle and I started my new cycle of mass fx and hx2. So i will have 4 weeks to go through this.

I will post my thoughts on my first cycle and whats been going.. Work has been good but bad.. good been busy but bad Cant get money from any 1..=/ and help not showing up..=/ but enough of that.. i'll be home at 5 eatsern and post what i need to get up to tell all on my previous cycle and start this new one today..

I hope it helps any 1 thats taking a look! Take care!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Monday's Workout
Chest/ Tri
bench press
25 reps 95 lbs
15 reps 145lbs
6 reps 195lbs
4 reps 195 then dropped down each 25lb till i got to bar and finished burnout

Super set Flys with pushups
35lb flys at 13 reps
then dropped and did incline pushups 12 reps
did 4 sets

Decline DB press
3 sets of 55lbs 15 reps

3 sets of layed down over the head chest exercise
at 55lbs 12 reps

free weight dips
3 sets of 15 reps

skull crushers
50;b with ez bar curl
12 reps 10 reps 10 reps

2 sets of tri extensions
60lb at 12 reps

But here is the thing.. I have just started mass fx/ with HX2 Monday 8-17-09
I finished first cycle of mass fx and novedex.. im loving the mass fx and right now i had a few people at the shop some customers asking if im hitting the gym harder and it feels like im filling up. my moods been good.. not agressive. But ive been feeling sure of myself. NoVedex on the other hand, maybe it was me doing to much at first shot 4 pills a day and my libido dropped off and my gym experience was feeling lil shot..

But when i dropped the novedex back to 2 pills a day and bout a week later I was raging War at the gym.. i had felt better than i ever had. I twas like the gym didnt hacve anything on me. and my ambition there i did not want to stop.. myabe some pople at the gym thought i was on gear or something.. But i was rockn!!

Now im waitging for this mass fx and hyperdrol x2 to get pumpn so i can comment on this and see what happens.. i am doing 1 dosage of each morning and lunch and then 2 dosages of each before workout.

Hopefully yall seen my pics from previous cycle and what i'll do if you didnt catch it throw another pics shortly. But i am going to have before and after pics and in 4 weeks im hoping.. no wait i will have a transformation with this! LEt me keep rocking.. if you have questions on what im doing please give me a shout..

Btw my diet im having second thoughts on.. Anabolic diet is kinda wearing thin on me.. maybe ive been on it for so long.. but enrgy is starting to slow down.. hunger is spiking and eating schedule been off past week or so.. i have got to think of a new eating habit and wing myself off this diet.. maybe to come back at a later time.. I've been on the diet for bout 8 weeks now and ive lost good amount but now that im hitting gym hard.. i might not be getting the nutrients i need to fill out the way i want to.. any deas?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday
Back and bi's

pullups 4 sets of free weight
12 reps
8 reps
8 reps
6 reps

superset lat pull down with sitdown cable row
110lb lat pull with 120 lb sit down cable row
4 sets of 12 reps

lay down back pulls inner grip (machine)
25 at 15 reps
50 at 12 reps
75 at 9 reps
burnout 75 at 7 reps 50 at 8 reps 25 8 reps

stiff dead lifts
145lb at 15 reps
4 sets

this week is feeling great! im feeling the best i have in past 2 weeks.. so i know this week and next weeek will be great. libido not down at all! mood is fine, still on edge sometimes buty nothing out of ordinary. Feeling pretty damn good about myself and im rdy to keep it moving. Im definatly feeling something positive out of the stack i did and well doing now..

Cant saying anything on hyperdrol x2 right now but maybe in a week or so i will have something different to say..=) Lets see how the rest of week goes!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Wednesday
My off day.. but im prob going to take dog for run.. but other than that.. im a sit my ass at home.. been busting ass at work and gym.. body aching right now. sore but also feel lil aches couple of spots.. so today im just resting.. let body cool down and eat me some damn food

Monday and tuesday diet was garbage. Lunchmeat, eggs, cheese, and prokgrinds was mainly waht it was.. and dinner was just fried porkchops.. 2 nights in a row! what 2 days of crap.. but workout good! lol

So wednesday.. i had 4 eggs scrambled with chees, bacon, and ham. snacks.. couple of string cheeses.. lunch nice spinach salad with feta cheese, olives, artichoke hearts, chicken breast, oil and vinegar and radishes. snack again was string cheese. dinner i got me a whole baked chicken with skin buttered carrots and buttered string beans.. Time to sit and eat.. and if u wanna talk send me a message and i'll be sure to bull**** with ya.

Im hear to make this log right and show u this mass fx and hyperdrol x2 Work brotha.. Time to get **** rockn in the right direction!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I wanna watch Spaceballs dammit lol.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Its Thursday and getting through work right now, planning my workout.. today is shoulders and abs! also some racquetball! But just wantesd to post starting monday I will be quitting the anabolic diet for a little bit.. My energy level has been dropped off for 2 weeks now.. ive been trying to keep it up and now its getting lil hard during work.. because if i didnt go to grocery store to add up then the shops round here are rest that will not accommodate the diet..

some days i might not get my proper nutrition, so until i can get myself more situated then I gotta lay off. Plus lil consumtion of food and as much I workout or try to atleast feel like i might be hitting a plateau.

I will be working out a meal diet for monday and post it before i do to make sure its right..

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Thursday
Shoulders High repition with low weight
front shoulder raise
20lb , 15lb, 10lb
8 reps on 20
12 reps on 15
20 reps on 10 1 set and i completed 4 sets of this

Lay down behind back fly's
same as frotn shoulder raise

sit down side lateral raise
same as other 2.

To finish off a did a power burnout.

dumbbell shrugs
85 lbs 15 reps
95lbs 12 reps
100 lb 10 reps
110lb 6 reps
then dropped back down from 95 8 reps
85 10 reps
75 15 reps

played 2 games of racquetball!

I was feeling good after wards.. Diet was ****ty all day though.. didnt ge tmuch to eat.. so Friday i got stocked up and i plan on not missing a beat on the food I have in stored.. Belt kinda weak all day cause of lack of nutrtition you would say.. but before i went to gym.. I had me some mozzarella balls and 4 sccoops of peanut butter to get something oing.

but at gym it was all good till the 2nd game of racquetball and my energy just got depleted! but Friday will be cardio training and sunday be my leg workout..

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Had to work all weekend but got off on sunday afternoon and running short on time, Legs i didnt get to finish for the week but i did play 2 hours of flag football Sunday though.

I know it wasn't a true training but hell i was tired. But Monday is here and it's time to start the regiment now! Cant wait for tomarrow the gym is holding a body fat percentage tomarrow. So i will be able to tell yall what my body weight is at.. this will be the first time for me knowing it so not sure what to expect.

now i can set another goal after a cycle and work harder each week.

Also im starting a new diet.. no more anabolic diet because the effects. lost good amount of weight but the sacrafice of how i felt and the energy level was low.. I will go back to high protein and lean foods and just watch what i eat.. i pretty much got the ground off and now its to hold my own.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Continue Cycle of Mass Fx right now and this is my first week into Hx2 maybe to soon to see how i fell and whats happening.. but tonight when i hit the gym, i will see how I hold my own. Tonights workout is Chest. but i've noticed im filling out. not as much cutting but more getting beefy. got some good feedback yesterday from football.. as far as reaction time and solid.

One good thing i ran into a guy 2 times the size of me but i felt more of a rock than him and put his ass on his back. which had people doing double takes.. i dunno is its mass fx or just confidence spurted through me.. but damn i was pumped fromn them on.. now i wanna become more of a rock!

I'm going for strength trainign and quickness! everyday I will be pushing the limits of what i can do!

Lets see how this week turns out!

jim623

Continue Cycle of Mass Fx right now and this is my first week into Hx2 maybe to soon to see how i fell and whats happening.. but tonight when i hit the gym, i will see how I hold my own. Tonights workout is Chest. but i've noticed im filling out. not as much cutting but more getting beefy. got some good feedback yesterday from football.. as far as reaction time and solid.

One good thing i ran into a guy 2 times the size of me but i felt more of a rock than him and put his ass on his back. which had people doing double takes.. i dunno is its mass fx or just confidence spurted through me.. but damn i was pumped fromn them on.. now i wanna become more of a rock!

I'm going for strength trainign and quickness! everyday I will be pushing the limits of what i can do!

Lets see how this week turns out!
Alpha Male bro!!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
yea **** feeling good! Just feels good to feel like you on top of the world! head dont go to big though..=) but everyweek I try to push my self to next level. and if i feel like one week wasn't good next week in my brain is gonna be twice as hard..

But it keeps me going and keeps me striving for better

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Monday's Workout
Chest Tri
Warmups i hit the punching bacg and speed bag for a lil bit to get the body in motions. then did 4 sets of free weight pull ups and pushups.

Incline DB
started with 60lbs did 12 reps, dropped to 50lbs and did 8 reps, dropped to 40 and did 4 reps.. completed 1 set did this for 4 sets

Flys machine incline and pushups superset
50lbs of 12 reps incline fly's and 12 reps of pushups did 4 sets

bench press
135 15 reps
225 3 reps
225 1 reps
then right after the 1 reps 225 dropped to 135 , did till failure which was 11

Chest fly with incline pushups superset
12 reps of 55lbs and 12 reps of incline 4 sets

free weight dips 4 sets of 15 reps each

over the head tri extend
60lb 12 reps 4 sets

diamond pushups till failure each time for 3 sets

when i finished my whole workout i tried to finish it up with 1 min of straight pushups and i got to number 5 and my arms just went out. So i figured i was done..

I figured i had a damn good time with chest yesterday..

I came off the diet monday(anabolic diet) and i felt better getting what i needed.. I drank my protein shakes twice a day. had me salad with chicken breast for lunch.. breakfast had eggs and bacon.. snacks was protein shakes.. dinner i had me a nice hearty sandwich.. Roast beef, lettuce, mustard, peppercini's, tomato's, and bana peppers. with a side salad with oil and vinegar.

Each day is getting better.,. but my only thing is trying to incorporate cardio.. this is my biggest problem. I'm trying to wake up at but crack of dawn to get running in but when i get home after work all day and then lifting at night.. come morning time i feel so grogggy... Any 1 have any idea's for morning to get my ass up or is it straight will power you need?

o btw today is back and bi's and today the gym is holding body fat percentage, so im waiting to see were im at.. lil nervous cause if im high then my ass will be on cardio like nobodys business

jim623

I can't help you with the mornings bro, I'm the same way. I've tried it hundreds of times, I don't like mornings. I go for a run after my wo, it's tough but it's got to be done. On off days I just walk around the hood.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
u know i was hoping for that magic stuff what was it the magic pill that handles all that..=0
ur right it's just gotta learn to break through it.. I'll start doin them runs afterwards. like u said its got to be done!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Just got home. didnt get a chance to do back and bi's.. =/ had a late customer opening a new restaurant and stayed with them for a while.. so what i did though since they were still holding it.. i did go to gym but after 2 hours with a customer and so forth i just wasn't rdy to hit the gym hard.. but i did get my body fat percentage done though..

She did a 3 point test. Triceps, then put arm round back and got the behind back or shoulder blade i assume, and the upper side chest just before armpit and shoulder. she did not do my stomach and legs which i thought u had to.

I weighed in at 175 today and age 26 and by whatch she did i am at 8.35%
Wednesday usually my off day but i will go in and do my back and bi's. i'm a get me some running in today.

since i know right now i am at 8% body fat now I wanna strive harder to keep and or to make it better. this gives me a great confidence boost.. Hoping thats its true. but one day i wanna do a real test. First thing first just take each day and push for excellence each time

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
It's Saturday 8-29-09
thursday and friday did back/bi's and shoulders.. Sunday comes legs. 2nd week of Hx2. Been feeling really tired and been waking up late. later than normal. Not sure if it's the heat at shop with no ac. or my libido has been dropping off..

yea kinda just been blah even at the gym.. it's weird its like i get there i got motivation half through and then like all of a sudden i mean instantly i dont feel like working out. never has happened to me. Any ideas? this weeks workout has been one of my laziest weeks in a long time.. were it's just really a up hill battle.
But i think many things could of played with this.. im a finish out the week on legs.. and see what follows on the next week.. im a have a set plan..

Moving my workout around.. trying to switch up my routine.. and see if that helps..

Thinking of doing couple of supersets through workouts, keep myself moving non stop . and also having to do high reps low weight.. when doing heavy right now. shoulder and leg not aggreeing with me right now.. a liot of popping going on.. which never happened.. lol seems im falling apart.. but it only really started this week.. LEts see how the next week progresses,.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How are your eating and sleeping habits? What time of day are you training? Are you taking any sort of pre or intra workout supplements?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I work from 8 to 5 everyday. workout after work monday,tuesday, thursday, friday. preworkout is assault. i go to sleep round 10-11:30 depends on what i'm doing. Eating i was on anabolic diet. I was thinking it was that because energy level dropped off and past week or so myabe longer i havnt been working out good and through the day been lethargic.. so no sure whats it from...

What i'm doing im gonna try to eat more through the day and more vegetable. try to bring calorie intake to 3k or lil more.. i know past week or so i havn't gotten to 3k maybe 2k to 2500 probably. Today im hitting the gym do to Chest.. im going to do this week lil different.. Monday Alergies got the best of me..

this week training will involve
Tuesday
Chest

wednesday
Back

Thursday
shoulders

Friday
bi's and tri's

Saturday
Legs

If i know i can't do it on the weekend i will incorporate legs and shoulders together. i wanna get more cardio in my workouts. So i figured dropping to one body part and afterwords start running or more punching bag exercises. just been juggling a few things.. See which better suits me..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lethargy can come from not eating enough, or (when taking anabolics) from the anabolics working too well. The latter works by storing more energy and nutrients into muscle than usual, which leads to less being available to the brain.

jim623

Lethargy can come from not eating enough, or (when taking anabolics) from the anabolics working too well. The latter works by storing more energy and nutrients into muscle than usual, which leads to less being available to the brain.
Thanks for jumping in here sinner.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
hey.. sorry for the long update.. just getting back into town. I got away on business for company to learn some new restaurant equipment. But which was a good thing, i was able to get out a lil bit. think about restructuring my diet and working out.. i took a workout relaxation! Monday is starting new.. I have redone a new eating schedule(food intake) Workout Schedule, and Workout It self.. I wanted to come back out on monday with a new me. Past 2 weeks hasn't been the best feeling and workouts so im took it easy and plus had this trip to do.

But i've started eating better and more and my results on the issues have been declining.. i mean i feel a lil here and there but nothing to bad. Just need to keep it up.. but I got this list i am going to shoot over tonigt when i get home!

Don't lose hope on me just yet, had me a lil time to regroup and think it over. Maybe a lil rest and evaluating what was wrong made the difference. But tonight will be a complete turnaround and when i post it give me your thoughts so i know im heading in right direction.. I think it will be for the better and get this rockn. I can finish this stack up rest and repeat and know what i did wrong and what i did right!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I'm Back! Feeling better than ever.. except the allergy part..! but hell i get over that!

But i Took a few days off and other days was slammed at work.. was slow for like a month or 2 and then and went crazy just past few weeks.. but hell lets get to the good stuff!

Feeling Good. Feeling a lot better then the last two weeks. I think i needed the rest and regroup myself. But now yesterday when i went to the gym to do chest i blew that **** out the water! The routine here as follows and Eating has never been better. I reconstructed my diet.. Same as anabolic diet but i know what i did wrong and it's working sweet. and ive been getting Lots of compliments from the past 5 weeks. From size, and the shape of my body whats its turning into.. this weekend im going to send pics through to show whats i have been doin..

The best part is seeing results and it makes u go 10 times stronger each time!

But Mondays Workout
Monday: Chest
Incline DB w/ incline fly's Superset
Started with 50lb incline and ran over to fly's and was at 45 Did each one 12 to 15 reps and did 4 sets

Decline(bar)
135lb 15 reps
185lb 9 reps
205 4 reps
205 3 reps
Then did a burnout after 4th set 205 3 reps, 185 5 reps, 135 11 reps

Abs
Superset hanging leg raise, decline sit ups, oblique side crunches and incline pushups. did 3 sets about 12 to 15 reps of each one

machine bench press but inside grips and regular fly's superset
105 lbs 15 reps and 15 reps at 45lbs 4 sets

ended with doing pushups till failure

Now today i am doing back. and Im going full force today.. And im rdy.. I think im back in action and my time off let me feel it all over again

jim623

Glad you're feeling better man. Let's see that diet, how'd ya tweek it?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
alright:

4 eggs scrambled with cheese and 4 sausage

snack 4 slices of roast beef 2 string cheese with a bowl of corn

home smoked turkey breast( 5 Slices) with melted cheese over the top and a bowl of broccoli

bowl of home smoked pulled pork with sliced cabbage

ate up the rest of pork and steamed cabbage

plus drank bout 10 bottles of water throughout the day.

Tonight i will send updated list of what i ate for today.

I am now only going to eat meat off the bone and or smoked meats on sunday to last me through the week. when i mean smoked, home smoked off the big greeen egg! only eat a lil bit of the sliced boars head meat because of high sodium. Past weeks i was only eaten sliced meat and eggs and ect.. which the diet worked as far as losing weight but at the cost of me feeling like crap.. but now i am going to add veggies/fruits/ and meat off the bone.. whole turkey's pulled pork, baked chicken breast, beef meats and ect. so lets see how this week comes along.. but as far as right now its going pretty damn well!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
After a quick week last week, i had to scrunch in some workouts! i got put on the band wagon for a bachelor party.. went outta town from thursday tilll sunday.. So through the week i had to do some supersets and mix 2 workouts and body parts together. But i did a sin which i wish i didnt want to..

I drank for the first time in a year..=/ So now all this week i am starting my cardio high intesity training.. I got to work off what i did over the weekend..=/ Diet went to **** and just for that weekend. but today started cardio.

I am going to run for a mile today, get home do a deck of cards pushups and bout 30 stand up jumps. and ab ripper X for a finisher. for mondays pregame workout.. Tuesday will be chest. and if all works out. i will wake up and run in morning.. and run for the rest of the week.. trying to push a mile each day.. if more than i will...

But i figured i havnt done to much cardio and since i drank im drilling it in my head for a cardio from here on out and Double time.. but dont worry i will not drink for another year.. it was my bro best friend bachelor party.. so i wont have one till my bro wedding which he doesnt have a girlfriend..=P So i got some time. My goal is to cut up from here on out! Strict diet and strict cardio session.. finish this baby up!

Btw i feel fricken amazing cept the fact lil fatigued from weekend. but other than that.. The stack is been doing what it says.. and the afla male situation sure did come in handy over weekend and i had people that didnt know me say some stuff.. which got me real excited.. So i am now gonna take a bereak and repeat cycle once it comes around again..! I'm happy to run this and if it keeps on doing what i see and how i feel then im game to do either another cycle and doing what i didnt do on this one..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't beat yourself up too much. Don't cry over spilt milk. Don't run a marathon over a beer.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I'm Glad u said this, cause i was about to beat myself up.. and going on the cardio splurge. Well today i ran 1 mile and i hit speed bag for 10 min and punching bag for 10 min and did chest.. i did heavy vhest with couple of supersets with cable crosses. im going to write the workout here shortly. writing and finishing quotes for work tomarrow..=/

but since my workout lasted for bout 40 min.. im going to hit chest at the end of the week.. just light weight high reps.. to finish it off. tomarrow is back. but i'll just run everyday or sprint just to get myself ready for flag football in january. So i will be doing high intensity training starting next week.. Will be on a hunt for a new and improved workout. I've been trying to find a good one that suits me..

yea just hate how u feel after the night of hard drinking, body feels dead and it feels like all the work i did was lost.. but i know it hasn't.. Just got to get back on the ball and get things rocking! Thanx for the help everyone!