Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never seen before log!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Howdy! I am going to be logging about a new in the Applied Nutriceuticals pipeline we will call "Product APPNUT".

I have just under a months worth and will be giving my updates about what I feel and notice with this product.

As for details, I cannot disclose any at this time... sorry ahead of time.

Current Stats:
5'7
~170 lbs

As for current lifts I'm not really sure as I have not truly maxed out on any, but I ended most recently a set of 1 with 305 lbs on Flat Bench. Everything else max wise is up in the air, I have just pushing myself hard not really paying attention to numbers.

Most recent photos:

My workout program is typically 3 days a week Chest/bicep, back/tricep, legs

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
any info on the prodcut?
as stated above I cannot give any details as of yet. This may change throughout the log, but we will just have to see. I am however going to note my thoughts and what I notice about the product.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeeeaahh boyyy! flavor flavv oh my bad got carried away lol.
lookin forward to this one man get big.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeeeaahh boyyy! flavor flavv oh my bad got carried away lol.
lookin forward to this one man get big.
As am I man! I am stoked! I just finished off my Prime bottle and I have another one sealed sitting here... I can't decide whether to stack it or run product "APPNUT" solo since I now know what to expect result wise from the Prime.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i to would be tempted to stack them but im currious about how the appnut product does solo.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i to would be tempted to stack them but im currious about how the appnut product does solo.
Yup, anyone who happens to see this let me know if you would rather see this solo log or not.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Yup, anyone who happens to see this let me know if you would rather see this solo log or not.
Solo...but can any info be given out on the product? You said you would log the effects you see, but what do you expect to see? muscle gains, fat loss etc. ?

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yep, I would say run it solo too - as you are the first to run it.

Subbed.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys solo it will be. I will also continue taking about 6g fishoil a day minimum and a couple liver tabs throughout the day. Other than that no additional supplements.

As far as gains I am looking to see muscle gains and an overall kick ass feeling. I am not quite sure what I can and cannot say at this point and that is the reason I am being limiting as to what I am saying. I will wait for the boss men Dirk & Don to come in and maybe let some information out they are willing to or whatever.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liver tabs, eh? Hmm . . . will be watching with interest Tex

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You reveal any details and your going to get a big brotherly beat down young one. For the record...Austin is just using some white sugar pills ;). LOL. :laugh2:

Good luck...I'll be around watching.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Fan? Let's just say I throw in my intellectual support to AN whenever possible.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
I know you guys really dont want to give details or not but can you say whether this product is hormonal or not?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone thanks for subscribing!

I know you guys really dont want to give details or not but can you say whether this product is hormonal or not?
I won't say anything yet because I'm not sure if I can.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd. APPNUT puts out quality products. Interested to see results from this product

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sub'd, lets see just how far this rabbit hole goes

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Todays Notes:
  • I took a 1/2 dose of Product APPNUT last night and woke up starving today. All day I have been taking in full meals (1/2 cup oats with protein shake, bologna sandwhich with pretzels & Protein shake to name a few meals) and I am still starving.
  • I haven't hit the gym yet today, I typically do that around 9pm so I would update with my workout to give an idea of how things go.

Dosing

Workout

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed brosef! So Prime is done then eh? Shame...how long did you take it for? Didnt seem to be more than 2 or 3 weeks :scratchchin:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
subbed brosef! So Prime is done then eh? Shame...how long did you take it for? Didnt seem to be more than 2 or 3 weeks :scratchchin:
i knocked out 1 bottles worth which was like 3 weeks i think and was going to crack open my second bottle to run with this, but everyone said they would prefer this solo. afterwards I plan to hit up the rest of my prime.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weeerd...backs thickness is lookin awesome bro!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone sorry for the terrible updates. I think I may be updating this with weekly reviews as it is easier for me since I am going through school and other things still.

Dosing
6 Product APPNUT before bed

Workouts
DB flat using 90'sx6-8
DB incline I only did a few sets of 65x10
...my workouts have been random lately so I can't give much insight to strength gains yet.

Effects from product APPNUT
  • Hunger is through the roof!
  • Strength gains are still continuously increasing as well for sets & reps
  • I have not stepped on a scale yet so I cannot comment on weight gain

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im guessing IGF-3 or some sort of GH enhancer

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
what makes you guys think it has something to do with night time anything? Just keeping the options open...

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
is there a tenetive date on unmasking its identity?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
is there a tenetive date on unmasking its identity?
Currently at this time there is no *tentative* date. Don, Dirk, or one of us from the AN family will shed more light later on. Until then...just be patient. ;)

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont wanna...tell me now!!!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude this hunger is seriously getting hard to afford. I went to sleep starving and woke up feeling like I hadn't eaten in a week.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take some bcaas before bed

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
unless you are already taking some :D...am I getting close?

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If this supplement can consisently increase hunger to this degree you guys will be having yet another order from me...Increasing hunger would be a dream come true for me tbh

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
If this supplement can consisently increase hunger to this degree you guys will be having yet another order from me...Increasing hunger would be a dream come true for me tbh
I think my hunger seems to be increased more than any of the others I have talked to, but we all are experiencing an increase none the less.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other effects are you seeing?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also whats the price range going to be on this?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
price range I have no clue to be honest. Today is the first day I have noticed a leaner me. This is after 3 full meals (sandwhich + 1 glass milk), 1 protein shake, some cherrios, etc. Strength increases as well are starting to kick in for me for weight per reps/sets.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lookin forward to this sounds great.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i also want to mention I am developing some deep acne on my back, only a few though. I am not sure if the supplement is the root cause though, but as I said any and all effects will be noted as probable.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Please lord let this be non hormonal.....I need a supp to increase hunger so badly....when are we gonna get this product?

Wetdawg

Wetdawg

Awards
Try downing a cup of cottage cheese before bed and see if that helps you out.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Please lord let this be non hormonal.....I need a supp to increase hunger so badly....when are we gonna get this product?
Not sure when ETA will be, I think within the next few months at most... but that is just a guess.

Try downing a cup of cottage cheese before bed and see if that helps you out.
I supplemented with casein pre bed 1 night and was still hungry in the AM, though not as much.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You will find out more when the bosses either deliver the news or grant us permission to release more information. The only thing I will say...this product will be something special. Remember...we have been telling everyone 2009 would be a big year for AN and we still have plenty of 2009 left to deliver on that statement ;)

Now guys...quit pressing Austin for anymore info...you'll be fed more information in due time.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I don't mind it haha! It keeps me reminding to post in here.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
You will find out more when the bosses either deliver the news or grant us permission to release more information. The only thing I will say...this product will be something special. Remember...we have been telling everyone 2009 would be a big year for AN and we still have plenty of 2009 left to deliver on that statement ;)

Now guys...quit pressing Austin for anymore info...you'll be fed more information in due time.

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
Im on board for that, I love appnut.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Sean-

Team APPNUT
So were not aloud to guess? Seems a bit silly. Noone is pressing him for info. Were just making guesses.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I have no problem with it guys as stated. So here is my unhealthy diet for today so far:

1/2 cup of oatmeal 1 banana
protien shake
4 mcdonalds burgers/ small fry
protein shake
noodle/corn/Ground beef casserole