Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never seen before log!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im sure with your genetics that equates to 15lbs of lean mass :lol:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...maybe you have a myostatin deficiency

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright im going to try and keep todays diet listed. After yesterdays food I woke up this morning starving again.

Todays diet thus far:
meal1.) 2 eggs & 1/2 cup oats with 10 ounces of 2% milk
meal 2.) Tuna, pickle, mayo mixed together of two wheat bread with 8 ounces of water and pretzels.

I went to the gym last night and worked some legs. I kept it pretty easy just working leg press with 4-6-8 plates. I also did quite a bit of stretching on the legs since my flexibility is terrible. This gym did not have a squat rack so I couldn't do squats.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your stance on leg press?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is there a tenetive date on unmasking its identity?
soon- hang tight- just going over data from alpha testing now- think we have a winner :)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
soon- hang tight- just going over data from alpha testing now- think we have a winner :)
awsome ill keep checkin in

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Really? How can that be? It's like some God-like force keeps handing you product ideas like manna from heaven:paranoid:

It's truly miraculous.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dunno if i want increased hunger
neither do I . . but looks interesting nontheless.

Would be a shame if it was hormonal when it appears the loophole is about to close - not that it makes any difference down this way

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Would be a shame if it was hormonal when it appears the loophole is about to close - not that it makes any difference down this way
it's not a bad thing. I have packed on zero visible fat.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
iM SUBBED TOO, sounds very interesting.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not sure what you mean? Feet about should width in the middle of the foot pad. I think that is what you are asking?
yes I was asking what the width of your feet were? I use a close stance on leg press to hit quads more. I was just curious :dunno:
Whats your stance on health care reform?lol
hahaha

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yes I was asking what the width of your feet were? I use a close stance on leg press to hit quads more. I was just curious :dunno:

hahaha
what do all the different stances do? I never usually do leg press so I have no clue.... my intensions were to hit quad, but I don't think I did that very well.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well the closer your feet together in front of you the more you are focusing on your quads. The wider, the more you are focusing on hams.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do all the different stances do? I never usually do leg press so I have no clue.... my intensions were to hit quad, but I don't think I did that very well.
Feet higher up the plate targets glutes and hamstrings more. Feet lower on the plate target quadriceps more.

Wide stance is going to target glutes and hamstrings more. Narrow stance is going to target quadriceps more.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really? How can that be? It's like some God-like force keeps handing you product ideas like manna from heaven:paranoid:

It's truly miraculous.
LOL- I know the right person to ask to get me thinking in the right direction ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

It's kind of hormonal, but not really- and I doubt we are going to have any compliance issues on this one.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dunno if i want increased hunger
I just realized something- did you know that you have over 22,000 posts?

That has got to be some type of record- I should give you some sort of prize for the effort :)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Treadmill powered internet connection comes to mind.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
alright I will be hitting the gym again today pretty shortly. I am looking to see some DB increases from last week. I will report back by the end of the day, I also am going to take a look at my weight increase on the scale if any. Hopefully I will see a little bit with the type of diet I have had the past week.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized something- did you know that you have over 22,000 posts?

That has got to be some type of record- I should give you some sort of prize for the effort :)
yeah, I dunno how I accumulated them all either, but it just keeps going. I need to get a life ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
yeah, I dunno how I accumulated them all either, but it just keeps going. I need to get a life ;)
Hell...you most likely have the record for most posts in a day Eric! LOL. :biglaugh:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Team APPNUT

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
My post count feels inferior next to yours easy:sad2::sigh1:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trust me- we really appreciate it on our end- I can't get on here as much as I would like to- post on :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that can only be a good thing :thumbsup: Interest is increasing!
We actually have 2-3 new products coming out very soon- and a couple of them also have completely novel ingredients.....stay tuned

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
We actually have 2-3 new products coming out very soon- and a couple of them also have completely novel ingredients.....stay tuned
any within the next month- 2 month? :)

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So besides this thread can we expect 2-3 more mystery threads for these new undisclosed products ? I like the cliffhanger phrase "completely novel ingredients" I won't venture any guesses...yet

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So besides this thread can we expect 2-3 more mystery threads for these new undisclosed products ? I like the cliffhanger phrase "completely novel ingredients" I won't venture any guesses...yet
Nah- probably just do the tech write-up for the next product we come out with- we are just finishing the testing now....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey guys back from the gym...

Tonights workout was pretty good actually. I din't have any music and never got a serious pump, but I did have some nice strength. Towards the end of the workout I developed a splitting headache though right in my sinus area.

DB Flat
70x6
80x6
90x6
95x3 (wrist had a spliter type pain feeling so I stopped)
DB incline
60x8
60x8
60x8
BB incline
135x5
135x5
135x5
135x5

Then I did some bicep work which was pretty pathetic. A note from last chest is that the weights felt alot easier today. I would have continued to go on with reps/weight on flat DB had I not had the ackward splintering pain.

My dosing today:
2 Product Appnut 1 hour pre workout
6 product Appnut before bed

* MY hunger has died down the past day or so lately.
* Another note, I weighed in tonight at 166 lbs at the end of my workout. I find it crazy that I am losing weight with how much I am eating, but as I said NO visible fat increase. Strength is increasing so I think the weight loss was either just water weight or fat loss.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey guys back from the gym...

Tonights workout was pretty good actually. I din't have any music and never got a serious pump, but I did have some nice strength. Towards the end of the workout I developed a splitting headache though right in my sinus area.

DB Flat
70x6
80x6
90x6
95x3 (wrist had a spliter type pain feeling so I stopped)
DB incline
60x8
60x8
60x8
BB incline
135x5
135x5
135x5
135x5

Then I did some bicep work which was pretty pathetic. A note from last chest is that the weights felt alot easier today. I would have continued to go on with reps/weight on flat DB had I not had the ackward splintering pain.

My dosing today:
2 Product Appnut 1 hour pre workout
6 product Appnut before bed

* MY hunger has died down the past day or so lately.
* Another note, I weighed in tonight at 166 lbs at the end of my workout. I find it crazy that I am losing weight with how much I am eating, but as I said NO visible fat increase. Strength is increasing so I think the weight loss was either just water weight or fat loss.
I have noticed the same effects- strength has been great, and I have lost body fat even though I have been eating like crazy. Really the only sides have been numbness in my fingers/tingling and a little wrist and forearm discomfort.......

I can give you guys a hint on what the new product does:
-boosts androgen receptor number and density
-Increases testosterone
-Increases GH pulse mass significantly
-Does several other key things- but I am not going to reveal them yet.....

Alpha testing is almost done- results have been great so far- just what I expected :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have noticed the same effects- strength has been great, and I have lost body fat even though I have been eating like crazy. Really the only sides have been numbness in my fingers/tingling and a little wrist and forearm discomfort.......

I can give you guys a hint on what the new product does:
-boosts androgen receptor number and density
-Increases testosterone
-Increases GH pulse mass significantly
-Does several other key things- but I am not going to reveal them yet.....

Alpha testing is almost done- results have been great so far- just what I expected :)
and when can I get some? :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sweet. i'm still not quite in the shape I wanted to be for the O, but theres time. When I was saying to someone (while i had my shirt off) that I feel all fat and fluffy they said "nah you look like a rock" so I guess i'm making progress. still really just top abs showing, probably around 12%ish. Of course thats all new territory for me anyhow :D

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Making more betas today- one of them has your name on it.....
So easy when "you" get some betas can you do a log -

Applied Nutriceuticals Product "Appnut" Never EVER seen by the public before log:laugh2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will be nice to have the excuse to put some pics up :)

Random181

Awards
  • Established
VERY interested in any new appnut products- lets see a log Easy :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry my log is lame :( School and some difficult personal situations for the past month and a half that are still on going cause some problems.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sorry my log is lame :( School and some difficult personal situations for the past month and a half that are still on going cause some problems.
Actually, I prefer the summary style write ups. Better to gauge effect over several days (maybe every 3) and then a end of week summary vs a daily twitter type. I guess some will enjoy reading all the daily stat's for wgt's, reps, sets...ect.

keep it simple. Sorry I don't know what protocol you agreed to do by accepting this log opportunity so if I'm off base just ignor my comments.

I'd recommend using the following and quickly filling out the info and possibly incorporate a +/- numeric system 1 to 10 (1= lame, 10=kicks ass)

Libido:
Endurance:
Strength:
Aggression:
Sleep:
Appetite:
Mood:
Pump:
Overall thoughts

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I prefer the summary style write ups. Better to gauge effect over several days (maybe every 3) and then a end of week summary vs a daily twitter type. I guess some will enjoy reading all the daily stat's for wgt's, reps, sets...ect.

keep it simple. Sorry I don't know what protocol you agreed to do by accepting this log opportunity so if I'm off base just ignor my comments.

I'd recommend using the following and quickly filling out the info and possibly incorporate a +/- numeric system 1 to 10 (1= lame, 10=kicks ass)

Libido:
Endurance:
Strength:
Aggression:
Sleep:
Appetite:
Mood:
Pump:
Overall thoughts
i'm a rep for AN so I can do this log however I want. I have just been noting what I see change, if I have not noted it than more then likely I have not noticed a change in that particular area.

Libido: minimal increase
Endurance: steady, I always feel like I can go forever (never sore)
Strength: increasing steadily. I upped 5 lbs on last set of DB press for reps
Aggression: no increase
Sleep: Not a better sleep, I actually have been having trouble falling asleep lately, but this may be my stress in life currently.
Appetite: Huge increase up until about 2 days ago.
Mood: Normal, but I have been more edge. Again I will contribute this to my stress levels.
Pump: No increase
Overall thoughts

I have experienced quite a bit of appetite increase without an increase in visible fat, this is a great thing. Strength has steadily been increasing as well and I have the feeling I can go forever.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent !
What was I thinking I should have included: "what are the ingredients"
Hope you get to resolve your personal situations in a positive manner.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
Your log is fine bro, honestly the logs which go on for 3 pages and have daily long winded updates annoy the hell out of me :p

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Excellent !
What was I thinking I should have included: "what are the ingredients"
Hope you get to resolve your personal situations in a positive manner.
haha! Yeah my stress levels should be winding down this next week. My summer semester courses will be over and things should begin to go to normal

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs lookin great man! Keep it up