Formex Unsponsored Mini Review/Editorial

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE Formex Unsponsored Mini Review/Editorial

DISCLAIMER:

Well, its a shame, but given the climate of certain attitudes on AM.COM lately, I feel I have to first say that I am NOT an IBE rep,I dont work for IBE, NutraPlanet, AM.COM or any company involved in the manufacture, sales,advertising or distribution of formex, and I get no benefit, compensation or free product for posting this mini review. I bought and paid for formex, with my hard earned money and these are my unbiased, honest opinions which have not been bought and paid for by any person, company or enitity.

IBE Formex (Formestane MCPE)

Formex is an amazing product, yes I said amazing. So many things out on the market today claim to be the next greatest thing, and I too have fallen for hype, hearsay, broscience and covert marketing by less than upfront companies over the years. Im in a more comfortable point in my life now, and I dont mind spending 30 bucks or so to try something out to see if it will work, but I damn sure hate to be out and out lied to by people who claim to be end users, who actually are in some way involved in benefiting from product sales. As of this moment, I can assure any readers that I am a consumer, an end user, a regular guy and not someone looking to hype a product to get people to buy it.

As the title suggests this is only a mini review, and I wont get into all the possible or advertised uses of Formex, all Im going to do is list a few things that have really impressed me about Formex, and leave it at that. Im nearly 40 years old, Ive trained for years, Im about 212lbs(down from a fat 249lbs) and my long term goal is to hit around 185 and be in the low teens/single digits for bodyfat %. Due to certain personal circumstances, some time ago, I was in sort of a down time in terms of only product usage/cycling, not in terms of training and dieting, so on a whim, I decided to give Formex a try, standalone, with only normal daily staples run along with it. I figured I would run it for a month, but ended up going much longer than that, since I never found the need to go above one 25mg capsule per day, and Im just about to finish it off, and move onto other things now.

Enough about me, heres the main points I wanted to post about Formex:

IBE claims that you will experience:

• -Rapidly Decrease Estrogens
  • -Skyrocket Testosterone Levels
  • -Ferociously Increase Libido
  • -Greatly Increase Free Test – Lower SHBG
  • -Ether Technology Prevents Rapid Breakdown
I have no blood work to either support or debunk the claims made by IBE, but my anecdotal experience, opinions and personal results lead me to believe the claims are accurate, or at the very least lean towards being verifiable should one be able to afford, coordinate and choose to get blood work and accurately track results.

My experience includes the following:

• Incredible libido boost
  • Some water weight loss
  • Minor fat loss
  • Extreme aggression
  • Noticeable testicular fullness
  • Daily morning wood
  • More restful sleep
  • No acne
  • No oily skin
  • No shedding
  • No appetite changes
  • No change in Blood pressure

Without the admission of any illicit substance use, I will simply say that I have experience with novl, clom, atd, ai's, cyclofenil, and a host of other similar products. Formex is now top of the list for me, and will be incorporated into all pct, as well as standalone runs, and Im stocking up on it. After running one bottle, at only 25mg a day, Im totally sold on this product, and feel confident in recommending it to anyone on the fence about trying it, it might just be the best 30 bucks you ever spend on this type of product. Just to clarify, there was no typo, I ran half the labeled dosage and saw the results I posted. I find it better to start out small, with anything I try, determine tolerance and reaction and proceed from there. I wont get into any deep discussions or arguments about dosages, but I will be happy to field any questions, if anyone has any, and if not, please feel free to let me know whether this little review was worth my time to write and yours to read, I can always use the rep points if you felt it was something worthwhile. :)

On a side note, our beloved Nutraplanet was sold out of Formex for so long, but they currently have an ample supply, in case anyone is looking.

**Oh also, before I forget, I will say that I know that not everything works the same for everybody, so if anyone happens to be unlucky enough to be a non responder to Formex, please shoot me a PM, and we can talk about making a possible trade for some other product I may have.

:D

UKStrength

Nice, unbiased review mate. We need more posts like this :thumbsup:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review bud !

I'm glad the Formex did you well.

:cool:

rugal09

rugal09

Awards
Awesome review OP. Just one question though about the extreme agression...how extreme was it? Also how would you compare this with CEL's Formestane?

Thanks!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review OP. Just one question though about the extreme agression...how extreme was it? Also how would you compare this with CEL's Formestane?

Thanks!
Never tried cels stuff, so I cant give you a comparison. As far as the aggression, it was controllable but very, very high, strong desire to train with great focus on intensity, attacking workouts, loosing my temper more than usual, reacting badly to negative situations,having to dial back a couple of confrontations that nearly became physical altercations over nothing of any importance, just really alpha male attitude all the time, its hard to describe, like I said I have no current bloodwork to back things up, but my natural test level has been reading on the low end of the spectrum, and Im sure, based on my experiences that Formex helped to shoot it up to the high end(in terms of the balance of HTPA levels). Just be prepared for it and you should be able to focus all of it into the gym and your workouts, I wasnt so it took a little effort for me to maintain it in the beginning.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice review, Matt!

There's less than 105 units available at Nutra... this will not last too much longer! :eek:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice review, Matt!

There's less than 105 units available at Nutra... this will not last too much longer! :eek:
Thanks Fin, as you were aware, I gave Formex a try, and it totally impressed me, hence the reason for my review, and I have not given up on the 25/75 dosage protocol you told me about, I just found this scheme to be effective enough for a first trial run, and I will experiment with other regimens in the future. And not to seem like a jerk, and ruin all this good karma, I wanted to post up something sooner, but I felt I couldnt do that until I was sure I would able to secure some more for myself, and it looks like that wont be a problem, at least for a little while now, so I figured I would share my experience now that its safe.

Also, thanks everyone for all the comments and the rep points, I appreciate the feedback, and its nice to know that the time spent to share this was worthwhile to some people.

:)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
What is this 25/75?
Well, its pretty basic, depending on what your goals are, this pattern :

25mg day 1~75mg day 2~25mg day3~75mg day 4~25mg day 5...etc...etc.

This was outlined in one of the threads in the IBE part of the board, I believe it was Fin's idea, and unless Im mistaken, there were some people who liked to run it that way and saw positive results. For me this is something that I will probably experiment with, although 25mg worked just fine, Im open to trying new things to see what the results will be and how reactions will change with varied dosages, even though Im a huge proponent of more is not always better, I see no harm in running Formex this way and giving it a try.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope the person who came up with this idea can chime in cause it makes me wonder why not 50ed?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hope the person who came up with this idea can chime in cause it makes me wonder why not 50ed?
I think you may have misinterpreted what I was saying, or perhaps I didnt make it clear. The posted recommended label dosage of Formex IS 50mg ed, but as Im sure you are well aware, many people like to "experiment" with different dosages of many of the products out on the market today, to try and see if there are any greater benefits, regardless of manufacturers guidelines, recommendations or warnings. Some people were trying 50mg eod, 75mg ed, 75mg eod, 50/25/50/25 and 25/75/25/75, pulsing, etc. Its all a matter of personal preference and personal judgement, theres no posted protocol other than whats on the label, but I think some people were trying to max out the dosages or try a pulsing pattern to see if Formex worked any differently in different situations. If your interested in seeing some peoples thoughts and speculations on these alternative dosing methods you can try justreading the IBE section of this board, and looking at some of the Formex threads, theres a bunch of different ideas in there, but nothing says NOT to run it at 50mg ed, as recommended.

;)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i ran 50 ed and my libido crashed at like day 35. then went to eod at 25mg. soon im gonnna run it the 25-75 protocol. i loved the stuff

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
i ran 50 ed and my libido crashed at like day 35. then went to eod at 25mg. soon im gonnna run it the 25-75 protocol. i loved the stuff
Let us know how it works when you do, specifically take notes when you hit day 35, see if theres a crash again. The more people experimenting with different dosages and reporting their results back will give more options for people to try new ideas or not to waste time trying things that dont seem to be working.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great review RB...Been out of the loop the past few days. We can't keep Formex in stock.

gino1168

gino1168

Awards
Thank you.Im gonna run formex and dhea.As a pct for 3-ad was a 8 week cycle.I have to use dhea at 200mg x 2 weeks,100 mg 2 weeks,50 mg 2 weeks and 25 last 2 weeks.Gonna use form at 25 mg for 60 days.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. At what time of the day did you dose your one cap?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. At what time of the day did you dose your one cap?
I took it at night, usually past 10:00pm or much later, closer to midnight, depending on when I went to sleep, and what time I had to wake up in the am.

;)

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
IBE Formex Unsponsored Mini Review/Editorial

DISCLAIMER:

Well, its a shame, but given the climate of certain attitudes on AM.COM lately, I feel I have to first say that I am NOT an IBE rep,I dont work for IBE, NutraPlanet, AM.COM or any company involved in the manufacture, sales,advertising or distribution of formex, and I get no benefit, compensation or free product for posting this mini review. I bought and paid for formex, with my hard earned money and these are my unbiased, honest opinions which have not been bought and paid for by any person, company or enitity.

[
:D
I cannot wait until I get to run mine as well.
From all the logs of Formex it seems to be pretty effective.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Just a little update:

Finished the first bottle in 60 days, and it was great, and Ive cracked open another one, its been less than a week, but Im actually thinking about stopping formex all together in about another week.

Before anybody panics, I havent changed my opinion on Formex, and other than a slight drop in libido these last few days, its still working fantastic, but Im kinda in a holding pattern right now, in terms of products, and Im about to embark on something epic, so I pretty much feel that I want to save the precious formex for time off, recovery and pct. I know people are running it everyday, all the time, as a daily staple, and I ran it standalone myself, but given some of the nonsense I have been reading lately about things going away for good, I dont have confidence that formex will be available forever, so Im going to have to be a little more frugal with my usage. If I had a hundred bottles in my closet, I would certainly run it each and everyday, but unfortunately I dont, so I just wanted to update my post a little bit.