T-REZ by NutraPlanet Review.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have run resv in smaller amounts, 20-100mg per day, for almost 2 years now and haven't noticed too much. I finally got around to buying one of the higher potency Resv products to see what the magical dosing realm of 500mg to 1000mg per day could do.

My first dose of T-Rez was a single 400mg cap taken at 7pm. The good news is that I could feel it kicking in in about an hour. It can best be described as a surge of energy with some heightened alertness. Bad news was that I could hardly sleep that night although I did wake up feeling pretty peppy.

Next morning I decided to go for the gold and take 2 caps (800mg). Wow, my energy level was fantastic, mood slightly elevated and I noticed a tiny boost to libido which may have been coincidence. These effects lasted until around 8pm which was perfect for me since I retire at 930pm.

Being a supplement daredevil, I decided to mix things up the next day. 2 caps (800mg) in the morning with coffee at 7am on an otherwise empty stomach produced the same elevation in energy levels and altertness. At 8am, I took 2 grams of ALCAR based on a supplement article posted by 1HP here at AM. I then sipped about 4 cups of green tea throughout the day (which is fairly normal routine) The combo produced more alertness and mental focus than green tea and ALCAR alone or combined. It was hard to sit in my office and work because I wanted to run around the block...and I never run lol.

I did a workout that same day in the evening and it was great. SPrint intervals were a piece of cake even though I haven't done them in a month or so. Back shoulder WO intensity was very good, great pump and excellent endurance.

I greatly look forward to seeing what T-Rez can do when run for a few weeks straight. Resveratrol is likely to become a staple supp for me and my wife.

All in all, T-Rez a great quality resveratrol product with a high dose and a very reasonable price. The piperine is also a nice touch.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good to hear, I've been wanting to try it for a LONG time.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I have to say, so far at least, it's just what the Dr ordered. I can't afford to dose 300+mg of ubiquinol which gives me pretty good energy and the T-Rez is better in many ways.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its just a placebo, i take T-rez EVERY day. its good for you in the long run.

i would break it open and dissolve it under your tongue before i swallow it.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, it's not a placebo.
i believe you then, i guess everybody responds differently. i take it daily for health, and never even thought it was a energy booster. it didnt do anything for me but i take it for longevity anyways.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Probably depends on age and a million other factors. I'm 37 and have a 2.5 year old daughter so I get pretty run down. Anything that gives me some extra oomph is a welcome addition.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Did you notice an increase in endurance and better facial skin tone yet? Those are the most noticable effects for me.

I've been taking 500mg 99% pure bulkpowder for quite a while now. And a few weeks back began applying it topically (mixed with skin cream) to my face and graying temples aswell. "Unfortunately" I've been catching quite some sun lately which might be causing this but the gray hair on my temples is 100% gone on the left side and 90% gone on the right side. I wonder if its the sun or the resveratrol but it wouldnt surprise me if it was the resv.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
How about sun/vitamin D and rez? There's probably some interaction with the two.

I have noticed better skin tone and I normally have bags under my eyes..ie "shiners" and they are significantly reduced. Workout endurance is great on resv..almost too good because I way over did my shoulders on Mon. Recovery is really good as well

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
5000 IU vitamin D3 is a long time staple for me so I doubt thats it. Unless ofcourse its not been bioavailable, who knows ;) Or maybe its a localized effect and the orally supplied D doesnt reach my temples? I dont know..