IntelPharma AREZ Black

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Anyone have experience with this product? The profile looked robust and unique so I grabbed some. Only taken for about a week and it's intense on the stim side which you would imagine from the DMAA & Ephedra. I don't feel like the pump is that intense and can't even tell that Beta Alanine is in it (no tingles, which is fine by me). Two scoops is too much stim for me so I've been rolling 1 heaping scoop. Just curious as to what others think of this one so far...I think it's new but not sure as I'm not super familiar with IntelPharma's product line.

Cheers!

C

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is this for sale in the U.S.? Then the "Ephedra" doesn't contain any alkaloids and isn't doing anything. Probably from Nevadensis (Mormon Tea) leaves. Nice label = Ephedra 15mg... from what!? LOL This label is legal? :D

Attachments

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
I bought it at my local supp shop in Pittsburgh. I was surprised to see Ephedra in there also. Maybe it's the DMAA that's stimming me out so hard then because two scoops was very intense and I'd consider myself fairly stim tolerant.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I bought it at my local supp shop in Pittsburgh. I was surprised to see Ephedra in there also. Maybe it's the DMAA that's stimming me out so hard then because two scoops was very intense and I'd consider myself fairly stim tolerant.
It is the DMAA. In 2004 the federal government banned Ephedra Alkaloids in dietary supplements. The only Ephedra species, genus, whatever - not a Botanist, that does anything (CNS Stimulation, Lipolysis, Thermogenesis, etc..) is Ephedra Sinica a.k.a. Ma-Huang. Some D-Bag supplement companies are using other types of Ephedra (there's like 100 different kinds) *that have no, or miniscule (i.e. won't do anything) amounts of alkaloids in them* - trying to trick the consumer. Most use Nevadensis leaves. There is also a plant called Sida Cordifolia but it's in the miniscule category and there is no human data on fat loss for it (it's a good GDA and appetite suppressant though, apparently):

Research has shown that Sida cordifolia leaves contain small quantities of both ephedrine and pseudoephidrine (Ghosal et al., 1975). However, the quantities are low, with less than 2% of ephedrine and pseudoephedrine found in the leaves of Sida cordifolia. Ephedrine is known to stimulate the central nervous system (CNS), and as such can enhance weight loss. Traditionally nutrition companies used plants such as Ma-Huang (Ephedra plant), because it contained relatively large amounts of ephedrine, in their weight loss products. However, since this product was banned in many countries including the USA and UK, they are now looking for alternatives. Sida cordifolia, with its ephedrine and pseudoephedrine has gained a lot of interest and is now sold by many of these companies. Some of these companies promote Sida cordifolia as a weight loss supplement by claiming that it stimulates the CNS.

Unfortunately, there is no research in human or animal studies, to support Sida cordifolia's use as a CNS stimulator. In fact, research shows that rather than being a stimulant, Sida cordifolia actually acts as a depressant and decreases CNS activity (Franco et al., 2005). The mice used in this study showed a decreased response to touch as well as a reduction in nerve activity. Additional research appears to confirm that Sida cordifolia does not stimulate the CNS (Medeiros et al., 2005). In this study the oral consumption of Sida cordifolia by rats actually caused a decrease in both heart rate and blood pressure. If it was having a stimulatory effect we would see both heart rate and blood pressure increase. Since Sida cordifolia fails to increase CNS activity, as claimed by some companies, it cannot promote fat loss through CNS stimulation.
...and unless the law is extremely narrow (possible) it wouldn't be legal either.

XAREKX

Awards
Kind of late on a response, but i just bought this and i had to see what people are saying about it. Sadly not much reviews can be found about it. Whenever i take this, my concentration is through this roof, pumps are amazing. But its like crack.. second im home from the gym or getting close to the end of my intense workout, i start feeling sick and dizzy and that feeling lingers through out the rest of the day, cannot eat, and afraid to do anything because i have a feeling that i will throw up. Am i the only one like this?

dontsweatme

dontsweatme

Awards
Kind of late on a response, but i just bought this and i had to see what people are saying about it. Sadly not much reviews can be found about it. Whenever i take this, my concentration is through this roof, pumps are amazing. But its like crack.. second im home from the gym or getting close to the end of my intense workout, i start feeling sick and dizzy and that feeling lingers through out the rest of the day, cannot eat, and afraid to do anything because i have a feeling that i will throw up. Am i the only one like this?
I still have this same tub if that says anything! I use it sparingly and don't dose more than 1 scoop. Honestly I think it falls short in the pump category but I've not had a pre that's a more powerful stim. I agree with you in regards to coming down on it...pretty harsh and that's the main reason I don't take it often. Its only when I've run out of other pre supps that I use it. I've taken 2 scoops and its very uncomfortable but that's probably where the better pumps lie and at that level the DMAA is too much for my liking...