New Cycle Support Orange Flavor

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

New Cycle Support Orange Flavor

Just a quick note about the new Cycle Support. Anabolic Innovations has made a great product even better. The ingredient profile that came with the previous version has been upgraded by omitting the red yeast rice and bringing in grape seed extract. This brings a host of benefits such as free radical protection, improving circulation, and a rich supply of polyphenols. This substance also remains in your body for close to 3 days. Add to this the other ingredients and we have a single easy to use supplement for protecting our immune system,lipid profiles,liver function,and blood pressure. The list of improvements also include the fact that it is easier on the taste buds as well. I got the new orange flavor and it was no problem when taken in a cup of water. Taste should not be an issue anymore! You also get 72 servings per container instead of 60. I hope this helps you when you are trying to decide how to protect yourself during the next cycle. All the best...AZ
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Just a quick note about the new Cycle Support. Anabolic Innovations has made a great product even better. The ingredient profile that came with the previous version has been upgraded by omitting the red yeast rice and bringing in grape seed extract. This brings a host of benefits such as free radical protection, improving circulation, and a rich supply of polyphenols. This substance also remains in your body for close to 3 days. Add to this the other ingredients and we have a single easy to use supplement for protecting our immune system,lipid profiles,liver function,and blood pressure. The list of improvements also include the fact that it is easier on the taste buds as well. I got the new orange flavor and it was no problem when taken in a cup of water. Taste should not be an issue anymore! You also get 72 servings per container instead of 60. I hope this helps you when you are trying to decide how to protect yourself during the next cycle. All the best...AZ
    good to know orange flavoring is not near as bad as the chocolate peanut butter used to be
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I never had a problem with the previous flavors myself. This new orange flavor is better by far though...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I really enjoyed how it was flavored..I thought it was spot on..
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Throw this in a vanilla whey shake and enjoy!!
  7. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you much for that detailed review. We really appreciate it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

got my sample today. the orange flavor was great in about 12oz h2o shaken. too bad i still have five containers of the chocolate left so the orange will just have to wait. thanks AI for letting me try it out
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the review, I definitely can say that the taste is LEGIT.
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support 2.0 Orange
    By urbanski in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Cycle Support (orange) flavor review
    By TripDog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 08:26 AM