New Cycle Support Orange Flavor

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick note about the new Cycle Support. Anabolic Innovations has made a great product even better. The ingredient profile that came with the previous version has been upgraded by omitting the red yeast rice and bringing in grape seed extract. This brings a host of benefits such as free radical protection, improving circulation, and a rich supply of polyphenols. This substance also remains in your body for close to 3 days. Add to this the other ingredients and we have a single easy to use supplement for protecting our immune system,lipid profiles,liver function,and blood pressure. The list of improvements also include the fact that it is easier on the taste buds as well. I got the new orange flavor and it was no problem when taken in a cup of water. Taste should not be an issue anymore! You also get 72 servings per container instead of 60. I hope this helps you when you are trying to decide how to protect yourself during the next cycle. All the best...AZ

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note about the new Cycle Support. Anabolic Innovations has made a great product even better. The ingredient profile that came with the previous version has been upgraded by omitting the red yeast rice and bringing in grape seed extract. This brings a host of benefits such as free radical protection, improving circulation, and a rich supply of polyphenols. This substance also remains in your body for close to 3 days. Add to this the other ingredients and we have a single easy to use supplement for protecting our immune system,lipid profiles,liver function,and blood pressure. The list of improvements also include the fact that it is easier on the taste buds as well. I got the new orange flavor and it was no problem when taken in a cup of water. Taste should not be an issue anymore! You also get 72 servings per container instead of 60. I hope this helps you when you are trying to decide how to protect yourself during the next cycle. All the best...AZ
good to know orange flavoring is not near as bad as the chocolate peanut butter used to be :D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had a problem with the previous flavors myself. This new orange flavor is better by far though...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bump

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really enjoyed how it was flavored..I thought it was spot on..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw this in a vanilla whey shake and enjoy!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Thank you much for that detailed review. We really appreciate it.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
got my sample today. the orange flavor was great in about 12oz h2o shaken. too bad i still have five containers of the chocolate left so the orange will just have to wait. thanks AI for letting me try it out

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review, I definitely can say that the taste is LEGIT.