Quick review of MST's MVP

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty, just a real quick review here folks. Been dosing 1 cap in morning and 1 cap at night, with food of course. Results so far have been a noticeable decrease in gas, and this is the only real change in my diet I can attribute it to. My recovery and energy seem a tad better, and I'll update that again in like another week. I work 12-14 hours a day, usually 5-7 days a week in 120 degree plus high humidity climate at my job, doing pretty heavy physical work. Needless to say, anything that can help me out I use, within reason. Guess it's easy to sum it up by just saying overall, I feel better on MVP. I know, I'm not dosing the full dose, but this is working fine for me as of now, so I'm not super worried. Figured I'd post up something real quick to let everyone know.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 3 caps in the morning atm :) I would love to go 4 but gotta cut costs somewhere ;)

Thanks for the review!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Sure man!! Just figured I'd share. Things are still going well with it, happy to report, and still dosing like I was. I found my new multi.