Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

Page 5 of 23 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Padma Lakshmi from Top Chef has her moments as well.
    I see your Padma...

and raise you Paula Dean

2. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Everytime I see Giada I feel like a nice tall glass of breast milk.
    I would eat her cannoli anyday!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    When I was doing big deads on a regular basis (back in the day), when 405lbs was my first working set of 8-10 reps, up to 495. I can honestly say that was when I was the strongest & thickest, overall. My most notable strength was anything back related. My back strength was in a skewed ratio compared to anything else. I'm just glad to be able to do Deads at all. I don't know if I'll ever get to that level of deads, my prime concern being the trustworthiness of my lumbar (and raw grip), but I'm enjoying what I can do right now. No complaints. I think my sub-par opening squats humbles me and keeps my ego in check, so when it's time for deads, there's zero, alpha male ego driving me to go buck wild.

I really used to enjoy sliding on 4 & 5 wheels to the barbell for deads. At "my gym," that was a lot, I mean like, I might have had thee strongest dead of all the members day & night ("at my gym") and I won't lie, I enjoyed the envy, buuuuut, like I said, .
    Same here bro. I love throwing on all those plates the very same way: feels great, you know you are gonna rip it, and you know everyone is watching you throughout your set, lol. It feels good to have good #'s afters years of hard work and dedication.

But on the flip side, Ive also had injuries. I have injured both knees(one in HS squatting, and the other the 1st yr of college, squatting) and it has taken me forever to get back up to 315 for reps on atg squats. It sux and is quite depressing, but like you... "I'm grateful for what I can do at the moment."

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Gracias, Rob. Nothing like going through seriously debilitating injuries that will put a lot of luxuries into perspective. When I wasn't able to move, specifically, walking, without second to second sharp & shooting pains, I didn't care about deads, squats, crunches or curls, I just wanted badly to be pain free. Hell, less pain would have been good enough. Ever since then, my bodybuilding OCD was a bit relaxed.

I know EXACTLY what you are talking about Sam. After suffering a biking accident I was dreading the upcoming surgery. After it I was in sooo much pain that all I wanted was another surgery I figured total anaesthesia was the only way to free me of pain, since even morphine failed

5. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Everytime I see Giada I feel like a nice tall glass of breast milk.
    I concur Giada is a sexy b1tch! And those assets are redonculous!
    •   

6. Giada reminds me of The Joker when she smiles...but she's still hot.

7. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    I know EXACTLY what you are talking about Sam. After suffering a biking accident I was dreading the upcoming surgery. After it I was in sooo much pain that all I wanted was another surgery I figured total anaesthesia was the only way to free me of pain, since even morphine failed
    You've told me about how morphine didn't even work. That's crazy! I'm happy I've never had to deal with that type of pain before.

8. Is Giada that chick with the Italian cooking show?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. She is so flippn hot! I was watching her the other day and I almost

10. Dude, she IS the Joker - from the old-timey Batman TV show!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. There is a chick over here looks exactly like the joker.....seriously.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

12. I dont mind some DSL's

13. I'll show you another hot joker...Let me find her...

14. I couldn't find one with a huge smile, but you guys have seen it...

15. Yessir!

16. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I couldn't find one with a huge smile, but you guys have seen it...

I just keep thinking of showgirls

17. I just remember seeing her in Face Off and P.S. I Love You and thinking, "Why so serious?!!"

18. introe911 is the code for 60% off on lg's site, good till next thursday

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    introe911 is the code for 60% off on lg's site, good till next thursday
    SWEEEEET!! Po pimp'n in full effect.

NSCA - CSCS

20. Haha, bump that.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I just remember seeing her in Face Off and P.S. I Love You and thinking, "Why so serious?!!"
    Bahahaha!!!!!!

22. Today's an OFF day, only T-911 doses, pero, no PRIME, and it's a recovery day. Carry on.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Today's workout was less then impressive in terms of strength, it actually started off worse then I'd anticipated, but ended up okay.

Though strength improvements were not as prevalent this time, my muscle endurance & general stamina definitely was. The last time I performed this same workout, I left exhausted, this time, I would have stayed longer had I not gone quasi-hypo and I feel great right now. In fact, I have another workout scheduled for later tonight.

CHEST

Incline Bench
    225lbs x 7 reps (1 less then last week)
    235lbs x 5 reps
    235lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
    185lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    245lbs x 5 reps

Incline Hammer Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    280lbs x 7 reps

Incline Press, Smith
    185lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    245lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench, Smith
    185lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    245lbs x 6 reps

As The Dumbbell Turns (Gym drama).
    Have you ever picked someone out to be your rival for the day? I went into the gym and there was another guy next to me, that looked about 20lbs lighter/leaner. He was on the incline with 225lbs and 90% of the time, I don't see a respectable ROM with this exercise. To my surprise, he was producing legitimate reps. I noticed he was glancing at me as well, and maybe or maybe not, to check the legitimacy of my ROM on the incline, as we were both doing the same weight (which is why I slid the nickles on, I know...).

He went and did a second exercise and I moved on to the flat, where at this point, he was on his third exercise, the Incline Hammers. I know about how strong I would be if I were to have hit the incline hammers by my third exercise and again, this guy surprised me with his strength (and looking about 20lbs lighter/leaner). I of course then hit the Hammer Incline and throw up 10lbs more then he does. It was odd behavior. We were glancing at each other (no homo) and looking at each others lbs used, but not in a mad dog way (I've had those, too). I almost said something to him to give him props (I'm like that), but I never got the chance. Last time I had an encounter like this, the rival stranger ended up becoming my best workout partner ever and a good friend. I've talked about him before, the pro MMA guy, Zack. Anyway.

Good workout, not outstanding, but socially acceptable, saved by sheer muscle endurance. I was surprised my muscles still felt so fresh by the last exercise, but it was the quasi-hypo'ness that made me stop. I had one fish taco pre-workout (I know, but it was free and I'm po pimp'n at the moment, so it was that or nothing, because I was heading to the gym straight from work, so it was fuel).

I might come on later with another workout report. Big Back if I'm lucky.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. I try not to evaluate those around me any more, it just makes me mad. But every once in a while, when someone does have particularly good form I am pleasantly surprised, this dude you speak sounds like one of those rare occasions.

I've had a powerlifter recently start lifting at my gym - it's awesome to watch him lift. He was benching 510 for singles last week with perfect form and controlled eccentrics.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: WANT: Prime & liver Tabs (Miscellaneous Products)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 06:57 PM
  2. T-911 Stacked with DTH
    By buster0371 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 08:49 PM
  3. prime/recreate/ purple wrath stack
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 11:38 PM
  4. Replies: 0