Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

Page 3 of 23 First 12345 ... Last

  1. subbbeezzzz...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    subbbeezzzz...
    your avi trips me out.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    So are you the hulk then? lol
    Not even close.
    NSCA - CSCS

  4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    your avi trips me out.
    Take an SX then look at my avi...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  5. chillzzzz
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  6. Yo, did the Hulk just fart purple?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yo, did the Hulk just fart purple?
    I've never noticed that
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. Post 48... clearly had a grape flavored fart.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Yo, did the Hulk just fart purple?
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've never noticed that
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Post 48... clearly had a grape flavored fart.
    I lol'd! Thanks funky!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Post 48... clearly had a grape flavored fart.
    Hulk has gamma gas. VERY high protein intake.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Hulk has gamma gas. VERY high protein intake.
    That what happens when you swallow milk cows live & whole.
    NSCA - CSCS

  12. year MrPR's avi is kinda creepn me out haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  13. As much as I love more traditional bodybuilding, as I performed today, I've found that I'm really into my new core/compound routine. Although the core/compound routine is not as direct in taxing a specific muscle, the general feeling of a total body expenditure carries a different feel during and post workout.

    It's also more psychologically satisfying because of all the side benefits of putting your body through something so complete. The positive effect on metabolic rate, protein synthesis, testosterone release, greater glycogen depletion, total body blood circulation and I love the over-load of energy expenditure.

    I probably won't be able to get back to my foundational routine until Saturday. I probably shouldn't have done the one arm barbell rows, I felt that taxing my erectors & lower thoracic region more then they were in the mood for, but I was stubbornly enthusiastic today.

    I'm hoping chest day tomorrow will be just as impressive.
    NSCA - CSCS

  14. Hello my friend, im in to watch you progress even more. Interesting thoughts on your normal routine too, i quite miss those routines to be honest.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  15. Hit the ground running on this one!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Historically, the majority of my workouts follow your new core/compound theme. It is totally different from normal bb'ing schemes, but can certainly get the job done. I'm beginning to kick around with more bodypart focused training sessions in an effort to bring up some lagging parts, but full body compound routines will always remain my favorite, I think,

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    As much as I love more traditional bodybuilding, as I performed today, I've found that I'm really into my new core/compound routine. Although the core/compound routine is not as direct in taxing a specific muscle, the general feeling of a total body expenditure carries a different feel during and post workout.

    It's also more psychologically satisfying because of all the side benefits of putting your body through something so complete. The positive effect on metabolic rate, protein synthesis, testosterone release, greater glycogen depletion, total body blood circulation and I love the over-load of energy expenditure.

    I probably won't be able to get back to my foundational routine until Saturday. I probably shouldn't have done the one arm barbell rows, I felt that taxing my erectors & lower thoracic region more then they were in the mood for, but I was stubbornly enthusiastic today.

    I'm hoping chest day tomorrow will be just as impressive.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Historically, the majority of my workouts follow your new core/compound theme. It is totally different from normal bb'ing schemes, but can certainly get the job done. I'm beginning to kick around with more bodypart focused training sessions in an effort to bring up some lagging parts, but full body compound routines will always remain my favorite, I think,
    Most bodybuilders do several of these types of routines a year or at least I do, maybe I should not assume others do. In my opinion is necessary though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Historically, the majority of my workouts follow your new core/compound theme. It is totally different from normal bb'ing schemes, but can certainly get the job done. I'm beginning to kick around with more bodypart focused training sessions in an effort to bring up some lagging parts, but full body compound routines will always remain my favorite, I think,
    I hear ya, this is my first bout with a full core/compound routine and I just didn't expect it to be this enjoyable, but this is also the first time I've been able to perform squats and deads in quite awhile, so my honey period carries an augmented effect. I like how squats feel and I love how quickly it warms my body up and gets me sweating, and deads have always been my favorite lift, so the core/compound is a bit of a double edged sword of enjoyment at the moment.
    NSCA - CSCS

  19. Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    Hello my friend, im in to watch you progress even more. Interesting thoughts on your normal routine too, i quite miss those routines to be honest.
    Good to see you Russian
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. I feel a moderate, bilateral muscle strain along the sides of my cervical spine. Hopefully this resolves itself by tomorrow (in time for my core/compound day).
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. 2nd Workout; Keeping it COMPOUND




    Today was another more traditional bodybuilding day, where I had to sway from my primary, core/compound routine, so I decided to do a hybrid. I can still compound without the core.

    BIG CHEST

    Incline Bench (Bar to Clavicle)
    225lbs x 7 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps

    Flat Bench (Bar to Sternum)
    185lbs x 8 reps
    205lbs x 7 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps

    Incline Bench, Smith (BTC)
    185lbs x 10 reps
    205lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps

    Flat Bench, Smith (BTS)
    185lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    275lbs x 4 reps

    Hammer Dips
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 7 reps

    Kick ass workout, my chest is dust!!! I feel great, very enthused and excited about tihs stack.

    I did walk out the gym with the same sense of satisfaction in exhaustion that I get with my core/compound days, it was great. It's been awhile since I felt so good about a workout.

    I've moved up two reps since last week on my opening incline press set, so something definitely ignited when I combined the two supplements. Had I had a spotter, I probably could have gone another rep on my own and one more assisted, but that's the downside of solo workouts on free bench (for me).
    NSCA - CSCS

  22. That's a pretty intense chest workout broskie.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's a pretty intense chest workout broskie.
    T'was, indeed. It felt awesome, the DOMSmestic Violence should kick in tomorrow quite severely.
    NSCA - CSCS

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That's a pretty intense chest workout broskie.
    Indeed dusted. Be interested to see how quickly you recover from such a pounding

  25. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Indeed dusted. Be interested to see how quickly you recover from such a pounding
    Mighty fine inquiry you bring up, good sir. I didn't even think about that.
    NSCA - CSCS
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: WANT: Prime & liver Tabs (Miscellaneous Products)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:57 PM
  2. T-911 Stacked with DTH
    By buster0371 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
  3. prime/recreate/ purple wrath stack
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Log in
Log in