Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

Page 11 of 20 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. I levied a small claims course against him, claiming infringement of implicit contract and gross negligence; I won a decision of several thousand dollars. The money was great, but I would rather have beaten him to death. Just my opinion, though!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I levied a small claims course against him, claiming infringement of implicit contract and gross negligence; I won a decision of several thousand dollars. The money was great, but I would rather have beaten him to death. Just my opinion, though!
    If I were on that jury, you'd never get convicted.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

3. I found his face at the assessment hearing completely comical. Initially after Brick's [the dog] death, I told him: "You have run this scam previously, I am sure; however, there is one thing I am equally as sure about: you have never met anybody like me. You have two weeks to reimburse me in full before I lay shit-storm all over you."

Obviously, he said no in a prickish manner, to which I took even more offense, ha. I ended up securing quite a substantial body of evidence against them, including: statements from two veterinarians, which resoundingly stated the incubation period of the disease [parvovirus] made it chronologically impossible for Brick to have contracted it post-purchase; statements from two individuals whom purchased Brick's litter-mates, both indicting the breeders for: a) not contacting them about the disease, and b) forging the same documents which convinced me; approximately thirty Kijiji and Google ads spanning two years, all containing the same phone-number with all manner of dogs; as well as a statement from an individual who also purchased a sick dog whose vaccination papers were verified by the scam-artist Veterinarian.

The Veterinarian who falsely verified the vaccination sheets from this puppy mill had his license rescinded, and the puppy mill from which my dog came was eventually shut-down as well. While the operators are facing charges, the distributors [who sold me the dog] unfortunately are not. Stupid ****ing pricks - told them not to **** with me.

4. Dood, i would never mess with you! That's some sweet action on your part. I'm sorry that guy messed you over in the first place though. I would have been just as irate

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I found his face at the assessment hearing completely comical. Initially after Brick's [the dog] death, I told him: "You have run this scam previously, I am sure; however, there is one thing I am equally as sure about: you have never met anybody like me. You have two weeks to reimburse me in full before I lay shit-storm all over you."

Obviously, he said no in a prickish manner, to which I took even more offense, ha. I ended up securing quite a substantial body of evidence against them, including: statements from two veterinarians, which resoundingly stated the incubation period of the disease [parvovirus] made it chronologically impossible for Brick to have contracted it post-purchase; statements from two individuals whom purchased Brick's litter-mates, both indicting the breeders for: a) not contacting them about the disease, and b) forging the same documents which convinced me; approximately thirty Kijiji and Google ads spanning two years, all containing the same phone-number with all manner of dogs; as well as a statement from an individual who also purchased a sick dog whose vaccination papers were verified by the scam-artist Veterinarian.

The Veterinarian who falsely verified the vaccination sheets from this puppy mill had his license rescinded, and the puppy mill from which my dog came was eventually shut-down as well. While the operators are facing charges, the distributors [who sold me the dog] unfortunately are not. Stupid ****ing pricks - told them not to **** with me.
    That's one serious middle finger.
    NSCA - CSCS
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    He's three. Here is their website: www.enchantabull.ca

Scroll to the left, and click "Males". It gives his championships and pedigree.
    Did you steal him from that Mexican dude?

7. definitely the less expensive way to go!^^^

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    He's three. Here is their website: www.enchantabull.ca

Scroll to the left, and click "Males". It gives his championships and pedigree.
    I have a soft spot for English bulls ...well bulldogs period. So much character, and an individual nature I admire in a dog.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by TimberLakers View Post
    Did you steal him from that Mexican dude?
    Haha, I wish. That was Kong's handler for shows.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have a soft spot for English bulls ...well bulldogs period. So much character, and an individual nature I admire in a dog.
    Yes, definitely; these are precisely the reasons I love them as well. I have an affinity for all dogs, but Bulldogs in particular. This dog, Kong, is a peculiarly agile bulldog as well: when I initially went to view him, he leaped about 30" off of a four-foot deck and was completely fine! This is not a trait most bulldogs display.

11. My wife grew up with an English Bulldog - loves 'em to death. His name was Niguel - he hated my guts. He was also eplieptic and OCD.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Yes, definitely; these are precisely the reasons I love them as well. I have an affinity for all dogs, but Bulldogs in particular. This dog, Kong, is a peculiarly agile bulldog as well: when I initially went to view him, he leaped about 30" off of a four-foot deck and was completely fine! This is not a trait most bulldogs display.
    No very athletic for a bulldog.. I am a bit jealous. I can't have dogs where I am living now. We'll likely be moving next spring .. you've got me thinking bulldog now.

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No very athletic for a bulldog.. I am a bit jealous. I can't have dogs where I am living now. We'll likely be moving next spring .. you've got me thinking bulldog now.
    I thought you were in Ontario now, no?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I thought you were in Ontario now, no?
    No I moved to Montreal for work. We moved into a Loft in old Montreal where they don't allow dogs. When we get to know the city better we'lll find a new place. I love it down here the architecture is really something and all the history and events but it's pretty expensive.
  15. Double Duty Day

Before Church

Back

Behind The Neck Pull Ups
    BW x 10 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 9 reps (+ 1 rep)
    BW + 25lbs x 7 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW x 7 reps
    BW x 6 reps
    BW x 5 reps

Close, Neutral Grip Lat Pull Downs
    210lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 6 reps
    230lbs x 5 reps

Behind The Neck Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    190lbs x 8 reps
    190lbs x 7 reps
    190lbs x 6 reps

Raw Grip Dead Lifts
    225lbs x 10 reps
    315lbs x 5 reps
    375lbs x 2 reps [I lost my grip. I could have done at least one more rep, but I felt it slipping from my hands during my first rep]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Church

CHEST

Incline Press
    225lbs x 10 reps [barely, I could tell I was plenty depleted from earlier and I knew pyramiding would have been futile]
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 7 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 8 reps
    225lbs x 6 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps
    225lbs x 5 reps

Hammer Dips
    180lbs x 10 reps
    180lbs x 8 reps
    180lbs x 6 reps
    180lbs x 6 reps

Cable Flies
    3 sets x 15 reps

I don't traditionally lift like this. In all honesty, I started my day with the intention of running a full body depletion, but it took an odd turn. I actually considered dropping my incline bench down to 185lbs (after my bouts with the 225lbs) and continuing my sets, but I opted not to.

I was really only lifting to deplete today and my initial intentions was to do my squats, deads, bench, military's approach, but my erectors are are not being team players right now

All & all, I feel dizzy & nauseous, and I had to spend 3 hours at the laundry mat with the fiancee in this psychotic heat, because she doesn't feel safe at this place by herself. I got plenty light headed on plenty of occasions, but I'm home, had a little bit of fruit and now I'm going to lay down and be lazy.

I took Dragonfly's approach to take 4 caps PRIME during my off days and 6 caps during my on days. I take my T-911 a la Irish Cannon's suggestions, 2 tabs everyday, 3 tabs on my on days, with a double helping pre-workout
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have an old dog now. Black lab. He used to be muscular and energetic, but now he could be mistaken for a black pig. When I take him to Dog Parks, some of the patrons joking say that "Spencer" needs another dog to sit & play chess with. It's actually very funny, he has a gray muzzle like an old man with a beard and he does four things at dog park, a ritual verbatim as such.

#1. Sniff around, find a place to poop. #2. Pretend chest bump with some energetic dog and as the dog runs off to say, come chase me. Spencer stares at the dog running off. #3. Spend the rest of the time looking for places to pee. #4. Spencer finds a cool spot under the tree and lays down after he's worn out from walking around peeing.

The number one, 100% probability of ritualistic behavior, is he finds a spot to poop. Steps 2 thru 4 can vary, but he always poops first. If I sit next to someone by a bench, I'll say to them, "oh boy, see my dog, he's sniffing out a place to poop," and within 5 min, he poops and I go to clean it. No matter what, he poops first.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Have you ever tried joining Spencer in his quest?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Have you ever tried joining Spencer in his quest?
    only if it's early and no one else is around
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Shoot man, that was serious two-a-day you pulled today! Good grief man, talk about volume.

***NOW @ NP***

20. eeesh man. that is a serious double duty day. im extremely jealous. ive been off pretty much all training for almost a month now. just cardio, shoulder rehab, and hip mobility stuff right now. the above workout is something i day dream about at work haha.

also, what dog park do you go to? ive been trying to take my dog for walks every now and then but its getting kind of boring doing the same old walks. i usually go to koons park and let her play around there for a little bit, but dogs arent even supposed to be there. so i need to find her something more.

21. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    eeesh man. that is a serious double duty day. im extremely jealous. ive been off pretty much all training for almost a month now. just cardio, shoulder rehab, and hip mobility stuff right now. the above workout is something i day dream about at work haha.

also, what dog park do you go to? ive been trying to take my dog for walks every now and then but its getting kind of boring doing the same old walks. i usually go to koons park and let her play around there for a little bit, but dogs arent even supposed to be there. so i need to find her something more.
    San Dimas Canyon Park's, Horse Thieves Ranch. Drive up San Dimas Canyon Road, when you approach the San Dimas Canyon Park, you can either turn right, to park for The Park or turn left, which leads up a hill. Make a left and go up the hill and you'll see a sign that says, Horse Thieves Ranch. Turn left into there, drive all the way down the street, which will lead to a dead end/circular road, where you park. From here, you should see a giant fence enclosure with a bunch of dogs running around. BIG DOGS play in the giant northern enclosure (about 75 by 150 yards) and little dogs, in the smaller, southern enclosure (about half the size of the northern enclosure).

The park supplies a pooper scooper, bags and trash can and there are also drinking fountains you push with your foot and the drinking fountains are located on the floor, which all the dogs can drink from, a literal, doggie drinking fountain. Most of the dog regulars know the drill and will wait by the fountain and stare you at until you come assist (if the owner is not nearby).

It's great to just let your dog run around and wrestle with other dogs, assuming your dog is social. It's especially interesting when they all get in a pack mentality and just start running circles around the entire park, all following some alpha dog. Once, there was a rescue race dog, the same dog as "Santa's Little Helper" from The Simpsons and when he ran in circles, he burned all the other dogs and he even jumped over some dogs, it was a trip.
    NSCA - CSCS

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Shoot man, that was serious two-a-day you pulled today! Good grief man, talk about volume.
    Mostly Resolve/DragonFly inspired. I made reference to the both of you whilst I began my experimentation into hyper volumes.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. Quote Originally Posted by rolandajoint View Post
    eeesh man. that is a serious double duty day. im extremely jealous. ive been off pretty much all training for almost a month now. just cardio, shoulder rehab, and hip mobility stuff right now. the above workout is something i day dream about at work haha.

P.S. That Yoda outfit is effing hilarious, and the people at dog park are 99% mof the time super chill. The crowd there consists mostly of true to life animal lovers, not just dog owners, rarely do you come across douchey people who think their dog are actual children and get their panties in a bundle if they see dogs play fighting. I loved it when my dog used to wrestle with other dogs. 99% of the time their tails are wagging, they wrestle, bump chests and chase each other. Rarely do incidences occur where there is aggressive growling, but even then, for the most, these owners are lovers of their dogs and are knowledgeable about dogs and treat them like family members, and everybody watches out for everybody's dogs.

Oh, one more story of dog park. I was there one day with this super hyper active Boxer pup, and when it was time to go, the pup knew and would run around and away from his masters (two teenage kids, brother & sister). Once the dog was caught and leashed, the dog still didn't want to leave, so in true Ghandi, non-violence form, the boxer pup plopped on its side and had to be dragged, haha. Of course the owners wouldn't drag their pup by the neck from a leash for any amount of distance. They would stop, cox the pup to stand, and they'd make a few steps toward the exit, then the pup would plop back on its side and refuse to walk toward the exit, haha. It was hilarious.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    P.S. That Yoda outfit is effing hilarious, and the people at dog park are 99% mof the time super chill. The crowd there consists mostly of true to life animal lovers, not just dog owners, rarely do you come across douchey people who think their dog are actual children and get their panties in a bundle if they see dogs play fighting. I loved it when my dog used to wrestle with other dogs. 99% of the time their tails are wagging, they wrestle, bump chests and chase each other. Rarely do incidences occur where there is aggressive growling, but even then, for the most, these owners are lovers of their dogs and are knowledgeable about dogs and treat them like family members, and everybody watches out for everybody's dogs.

Oh, one more story of dog park. I was there one day with this super hyper active Boxer pup, and when it was time to go, the pup knew and would run around and away from his masters (two teenage kids, brother & sister). Once the dog was caught and leashed, the dog still didn't want to leave, so in true Ghandi, non-violence form, the boxer pup plopped on its side and had to be dragged, haha. Of course the owners wouldn't drag their pup by the neck from a leash for any amount of distance. They would stop, cox the pup to stand, and they'd make a few steps toward the exit, then the pup would plop back on its side and refuse to walk toward the exit, haha. It was hilarious.
    I am really missing having a dog...

25. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Mostly Resolve/DragonFly inspired. I made reference to the both of you whilst I began my experimentation into hyper volumes.
    Did you? Now I'm gonna have to go back and find that. I'm definitely a big fan of two-a-days; if you've got the recovery modalities necessary, it can really be awesome.

The more I train too, the more I realize that I respond best to high frequency and high volume. Good to see others trying it too!

***NOW @ NP***

26. My back is destroyed. My acromio traps are agonizing, which is good and my erectors are sore in a perfectly healthy manner.

Chest is in pain, but not as back as my back. All & all, this is a perfectly desired outcome from yesterdays shennanigans.
    NSCA - CSCS

27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Did you? Now I'm gonna have to go back and find that. I'm definitely a big fan of two-a-days; if you've got the recovery modalities necessary, it can really be awesome.

The more I train too, the more I realize that I respond best to high frequency and high volume. Good to see others trying it too!
    I put on some serious mass using that approach a couple months back, just before I injured myself. I believe I was doing 4 full body splits/wk, although it was only something like four sets/muscle group, so the volume wasn't too high...or maybe it was six sets...I can't remember.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

If you like high volume and high frequency .. try month 3 of the Freak workout. Carefull though it almost killed me, too much volume/frequency for me. Frankly I am curious to see if someone else can see if this workout is sane or not.

29. Man that guy's a douche.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Volcom's Nata-Prime-Pro-911-Madrol-iian log
    By VolcomX311 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 201
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
  2. Prime Stack???
    By laxmachine in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 07:41 PM