Volcom's PRIME & T-911 Stack

Page 11 of 23 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Well I just went through your entire log to find out when was the last time you did deads. 50lb increase according to my research

Sam !
    Thanks DF! I'm almost certain my numbers for deads are actually higher then they are, because I perform deads after squats, so I'm sure my deads performance isn't at 100%, but thanks!
    NSCA - CSCS

2. My apologies Sir, in that case

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks DF! I'm almost certain my numbers for deads are actually higher then they are, because I perform deads after squats, so I'm sure my deads performance isn't at 100%, but thanks!
    Yah it's better than the other way around though

The Freak has you doing deads then standing military press 3X10, 3X8-6-4 ...after deads it's hard to do much of anything but 3 sets plus another 3 with a double drop. Well it's simply hearbreaking... I always planned for deads to be last.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Chest

Incline Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    245lbs x 8 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 9 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 3 reps, bleh

Incline Hammer Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 6 reps

Hammer Dips
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 7 reps
    230lbs x 6 reps

BW Dips
    10, 10, 8, 8, 7 reps

I didn't feel as good as I felt I should have by this point. I think I'm pushing the edge of my limits, so improvements may severely halt unless I do something to switch things up. We'll see, I could be speaking from a position of discouragement, or maybe I'm just exhausted. Either way, that's one more in the record books.
    NSCA - CSCS

5. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Chest

Incline Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    245lbs x 8 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 5 reps

Flat Bench
    225lbs x 10 reps
    225lbs x 9 reps
    275lbs x 6 reps
    275lbs x 3 reps, bleh

Incline Hammer Press
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 6 reps

Hammer Dips
    180lbs x 10 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 7 reps
    230lbs x 6 reps

BW Dips
    10, 10, 8, 8, 7 reps

I didn't feel as good as I felt I should have by this point. I think I'm pushing the edge of my limits, so improvements may severely halt unless I do something to switch things up. We'll see, I could be speaking from a position of discouragement, or maybe I'm just exhausted. Either way, that's one more in the record books.
    Thats a mighty strong incline bench my friend. Kudos!
    •   

6. reading your workout post, i was like "yes, i got him on deads and squats. wait, i don't do both of those on the same day because i can't handle it."

sounds like you're doing awesome brotha, i certainly couldn't do that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    reading your workout post, i was like "yes, i got him on deads and squats. wait, i don't do both of those on the same day because i can't handle it."

sounds like you're doing awesome brotha, i certainly couldn't do that.
    LoL, thanks. Im' certain you've got me on squats. I've got a ways to go to catch up to the majority of ya'llz.
    NSCA - CSCS
  8. 2nd Workout Tonight

I finished chest at 6:00pm, and I headed back to the gym at 8:30pm. It's not something I would do regularly or recommend, the time frame is too close to each other and I'm sure I aggravated some cortisol issue. Nonetheless, I was in the mood.

Behind The Neck Pull Ups [I start all my reps from a dead hang]
    BW x 10 reps
    BW x 9 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 7 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5.5 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW x 7 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 7 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 6 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 5 reps
    BW x 5 reps
    BW x 7 reps
    BW x 4 reps

Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    210lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    250lbs x 6 reps
    270lbs x 5 reps

I think I spent close to 30 min on behind the neck pull ups alone. It's been awhile since I've brought out the good 'ole weight belt, so I abused it to utter hell. I wasn't going for a predetermined amount of sets on my rear pull ups, I was trying to go until I was not able to perform at least 5 reps, and I kept qualifying for another set and another set. I like this approach to pull ups, but I have a special infatuation for them.
    NSCA - CSCS

9. Quote Originally Posted by hman85 View Post
    Thats a mighty strong incline bench my friend. Kudos!
    Thanks, I've been this strong before and stronger (but also heavier). I haven't really broken any new plains of strength on anything in years. I think that's why I like pull ups so much, its the only "new frontier" for me, bodybuilding wise. It wasn't until the end of my most recent cut a few months back, that I was even able to do a pull up, or at least able to do enough to actually have them in my routine.
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I finished chest at 6:00pm, and I headed back to the gym at 8:30pm. It's not something I would do regularly or recommend, the time frame is too close to each other and I'm sure I aggravated some cortisol issue. Nonetheless, I was in the mood.

Behind The Neck Pull Ups [I start all my reps from a dead hang]
    BW x 10 reps
    BW x 9 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 7 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 6 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5.5 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW + 25lbs x 5 reps
    BW x 7 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 7 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 6 reps
    BW + 10lbs x 5 reps
    BW x 5 reps
    BW x 7 reps
    BW x 4 reps

Lat Pull Downs
    190lbs x 10 reps
    210lbs x 8 reps
    230lbs x 8 reps
    250lbs x 6 reps
    270lbs x 5 reps

I think I spent close to 30 min on behind the neck pull ups alone. It's been awhile since I've brought out the good 'ole weight belt, so I abused it to utter hell. I wasn't going for a predetermined amount of sets on my rear pull ups, I was trying to go until I was not able to perform at least 5 reps, and I kept qualifying for another set and another set. I like this approach to pull ups, but I have a special infatuation for them.
    That is the only way that counts

Great stuff V, now you are raising the challenge ! 14 sets ?!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    That is the only way that counts

Great stuff V, now you are raising the challenge ! 14 sets ?!!!
    Thanks. DF. I wasn't really going for sets either, my aim was to push until I was no longer able, so I guess as far as tonight was concerned, 14 was my magic number.

My pull ups performances are the most ambiguous of any exercise. Some days they feel smooth and I feel light, other days I feel like Professor Klump trying to do a pull up.

NSCA - CSCS

12. those are some serious sets dood! keep up the good work and keep pressing on, a wise buddy of mine once ranted about getting through the mental, physical, and emotional pain to be stronger all around, and i know you can break this plain like a toothpick!

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Thanks, I've been this strong before and stronger (but also heavier). I haven't really broken any new plains of strength on anything in years. I think that's why I like pull ups so much, its the only "new frontier" for me, bodybuilding wise. It wasn't until the end of my most recent cut a few months back, that I was even able to do a pull up, or at least able to do enough to actually have them in my routine.
    Yah when I'm heavy I can't do pullups ... maybe 1 or 2. When I diet down really low I get weaker on the power movements but get stronger on the BW movements. I guess that makes sense, but I was surprised how much stronger I got on BW...

14. Sam, have you been listening to Rush this morning? Wholly crap he's cracking me up. If you're not listening, he's talking about the death of the "Teleprompter-in-chief" (it toppled over yesterday and couldn't be fixed), "a giant in his field" - "meeting the great Orator in the Sky." - He's just been BSing about it for the last 10 minutes; saying how Prompter and BO's relationship has been unstable, and is trying to decide if Obama had him rubbed out.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Sam, have you been listening to Rush this morning? Wholly crap he's cracking me up. If you're not listening, he's talking about the death of the "Teleprompter-in-chief" (it toppled over yesterday and couldn't be fixed), "a giant in his field" - "meeting the great Orator in the Sky." - He's just been BSing about it for the last 10 minutes; saying how Prompter and BO's relationship has been unstable, and is trying to decide if Obama had him rubbed out.
    LOL No, I missed it, but that's effing hilarious, LOL.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah when I'm heavy I can't do pullups ... maybe 1 or 2. When I diet down really low I get weaker on the power movements but get stronger on the BW movements. I guess that makes sense, but I was surprised how much stronger I got on BW...
    I've not yet surprised myself on my BW lifts, my repetitions are not that impressive

Strangely enough, though my ability to do pull ups are relegated by my relative body weight, BW Dips are not. I can actually handle much more weight hanging from my chain belt if I'm stronger, regardless of my body weight.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I've not yet surprised myself on my BW lifts, my repetitions are not that impressive

Strangely enough, though my ability to do pull ups are relegated by my relative body weight, BW Dips are not. I can actually handle much more weight hanging from my chain belt if I'm stronger, regardless of my body weight.
    ...I gotta get my dipping weight back up... It's my favorite chest/tri movement.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

18. Quote Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
    those are some serious sets dood! keep up the good work and keep pressing on, a wise buddy of mine once ranted about getting through the mental, physical, and emotional pain to be stronger all around, and i know you can break this plain like a toothpick!
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Damn killed it V!! Looks like its time for a rest day or two..youre sounding rundown.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

20. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ...I gotta get my dipping weight back up... It's my favorite chest/tri movement.
    I have some coming up with the second workout of my chest blast and just hope there is not too much shoulder pain. I have been basically unable to do them up to now, we'll see how it goes.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I have some coming up with the second workout of my chest blast and just hope there is not too much shoulder pain. I have been basically unable to do them up to now, we'll see how it goes.
    Good luck sir!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

22. I'm feeling exceptionally blessed at the moment. In a time of national recession, I have two jobs and in a time of mass foreclosures, I'm in the process of getting a condo. I do feel blessed

DELTS

Military Press
    135lbs x 10 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 7 reps
    185lbs x 6 reps
    185lbs x 5 reps

Military Press - Behind The Neck
    135lbs x 8 reps
    135lbs x 7 7prs
    135lbs x 6 reps
    135lbs x 5 reps

Smith-Military Press; Reverse Grip (emphasis on the anterior delts)
    95lbs x 10 reps
    95lbs x 9 reps
    95lbs x 8 reps
    95lbs x 6 reps

Upright Rows
    95lbs x 10 reps
    95lbs x 8 reps
    95lbs x 6 reps

Db Lateral Raises
    35lbs Db's x 10 reps
    35lbs Db's x 8 reps
    35lbs Db's x 6 reps

Machine, Behind The Neck Shoulder Press
    185lbs x 10 reps
    185lbs x 8 reps
    185lbs x 6 reps

Bam

I don't think I'm getting any stronger any more. I feel as though I could stop all supplementation and my performance would not deter at all. For me, I enjoyed the 9 caps approach to PRIME during my last cycle, but I had two or three bottles to play with then. I think I may have maxed out this 6 cap approach.

T-911 is starting to give me nausea issues and I associate this with the Y-HCL, however, I only experience a nausea or dizziness if I take two tabs at once. A single tab is still completely (negative) symptoms free.
    NSCA - CSCS

23. WHERE IS YOUR E911!!!!! You'll have so much energy that you will be in there bending Barbells and stuff!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thenomad View Post
    WHERE IS YOUR E911!!!!! You'll have so much energy that you will be in there bending Barbells and stuff!
    I know, I totally want some E911. I almost bought some with the 50% off deal at LG, but the shipping cost was like $14.00, so the %50 off deal was almost nullified. I suppose if I were ordering multiple bottles it would have been well worth it, but I'm tight on money at the moment. I'm trying to buy a condo and pay for a wedding & honeymoon within the same time frame.
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I know, I totally want some E911. I almost bought some with the 50% off deal at LG, but the shipping cost was like $14.00, so the %50 off deal was almost nullified. I suppose if I were ordering multiple bottles it would have been well worth it, but I'm tight on money at the moment. I'm trying to buy a condo and pay for a wedding & honeymoon within the same time frame.
    true true, i was about to buy a house this past march and get married next summer, but i didn't get the house, and i ditched the girl. I hope your deals go a lot smoother than mine!!!

BTW, i'm almost pissed off at LG right now because i still haven't gotten my E911 yet and my order still says processing on the site.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: WANT: Prime & liver Tabs (Miscellaneous Products)
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 07:57 PM
  2. T-911 Stacked with DTH
    By buster0371 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-05-2009, 09:49 PM
  3. prime/recreate/ purple wrath stack
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 12:38 AM
  4. Replies: 0