nycste sponsored finadex log for bbs

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I will do my best to log the Product Finadex by Better Body Sports

Current Stats
6ft 215ish

Not sure howmuch it will effect the log, but I have made some of the largest PRs of my life in the past 2 months on nothing but food and some whey, so lets hope Finadex aids in boosting this and helps pack on some solid weight.

Currently training on a simple power based routine (IA) you can follow my slightly older personal log here http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/121505-nycste-2009-training.html#post1979202

I am currently a lifeguard, i just started working at the beach, my lifestyle has changed a lot, my diet has as well, it will be interesting to see how everything plays together.

Ps- last week i hurt my knee in ocean, i took the past week off from the gym and have only been doing lifeguard training stuff, today was my first day back and i set another PR

This picture is within the Month and what i currently look like at 215lbs

Finadex has quickly become one of the most popular and strongest products on the market today! With a blend of two of the most advanced pro-anabolic agents and a list of other ingredients added for a maximum synergistic affect you can feel. Finadex will help you reach your goals with the correct diet and exercise plans.

Let’s take a closer look at what Finadex contains

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione are two powerful muscle building agents as they promote improvements in strength, lean mass, muscle density and vascularity.

AAKG- Arginine alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG) is a salt formed by combining two molecules of the amino acid Arginine and one molecule of alpha-ketoglutarate. Because AKG seems to be involved in amino acid synthesis and protein availability, many athletes supplement with AKG as a way to increase muscle mass and:

-Increases muscle size and strength
-Reduces body fat
-Stimulates the immune system

AKG treatment decreases muscle protein catabolism (breakdown) and/or increases protein synthesis, in addition to promoting wound healing. AKG may promote the secretion of anabolic hormones such as insulin and growth hormone and increase amino acid metabolism (glutamine & arginine), which may help explain some of the clinical findings. This is a great N.O. product, which will help develop a great (but not overdone) pump and vascularity.

Berberine/Banaba Extract- Insulin pre-cursors, helps stimulate GLUT-4 receptors in your muscles similar to post workout or during an insulin spike so your body feeds off nutrients taken in throughout the day.

Propionyl L-Carnitine- This ingredient sensitizes androgen receptors making the hormone absorption more efficient.

N-Acetyl-Cysteine- NAC is produced in living organisms from the amino acid cysteine. Thus, NAC is a natural sulfur-containing amino acid derivative found naturally in foods and is a powerful antioxidant. These dual properties help repair oxidative damage in the body. Being a powerful anti-oxidant and cell detoxification co-factor, NAC works to eliminate your body of free radicals and heavy metals. This improves your cellular health tremendously.

Finadex was developed with serious results in mind and to help you achieve a new level of training.

+In association with a proper nutrition and training program

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cap

Serving per Container: 90

%DV
Amount Per Serving
Finadex Propietary Blend

695mg

Finadex Propietary Blend: AAKG, Proponyl-L-Carnitine, Berberine, Banaba Extract, 19-Norandrosta 4,9 Diene 3, 17Dione, Bioperine
17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2ene-17b-ol

** Daily Value Not Established

Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule three times daily.

WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. Consult your physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you have any medical conditions and/or are taking any prescription medication(s). Discontinue use if experiencing any adverse side effects.

*These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug
Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
reserved

MY LAST 4 Workouts

Workout 4 6/06

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5 (all PR)

Db bench 4x8
110x8 (PR)
110x6
100x6
90x8 barely :(

Mil Db 3x8
70x3+4
60x8x8

rope pulldowns
3sets with some combo sets for burn lighter weight arms fried

abs

Workout 1 06/09

Squats 3x5
295x5 Current PR
315x5 NEW PR
315x5 Again

-first time ever going more then 2 reps at that weight

Db SLDL 3x10
110x10x10x10

Db Rows 4x6
110x6x6x6x6

Standing Db Curls
50x8x8x8

Calves
3sets 90lbs

Workout DUO 06/11

Bench 3x5
255x5 ties PR
265x5 New PR
265x5 Same ^

Inc Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db 3x8
70x8x8x8

Inc bench tates 3x10
40x10x10x10
-did w2 40s p/arm

Abs
planks, pushups, 4dragonflies, 15situps, 3neg dragonflies

Workout 3 (been a week and half due to possible injury took time off) 6/24

Deadlifts 3x5
405x7 PR
405x5
405x5
-i have no reason why i went to 7, other then i could

Leg Press Girly machine 2x10
400x10
445x10

Chinups 4x6
30x6
35x6x6x6

Standing Db curls 3x8
45x8x8x8

My next workout will be under the full starter effects if any of Finadex, i started my first 2 pills after my workout today and will be dosing 3 a day unless told otherwise

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
subbed. Along for the ride - hope you tear it up!

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Your lifts are good. I'll be watching along as I log too.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lifeguard eh? thats kinda cool, better than sanitation engineer :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Along for the ride - hope you tear it up!
thanks hope its a good run

Your lifts are good. I'll be watching along as I log too.
thanks, gluck to you

lifeguard eh? thats kinda cool, better than sanitation engineer :)
im still waiting on fdny and santitation, im in the school system off summers so what better then to protect the bikinis on the beach and still get paid city time ala pension system!

on that note, there were 7 dolphins swimming by me the other day about 125yds away was so cool, they were jumping up and just having fun im just gald they were rounded fins and not the more rigid ones that dont jump :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In to support you, Ste :)

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
welcome

In to support you, Ste :)
thanks sweetie

Code:
Today was off day, beach was amazing, worked with
 2 female guards :), got 2 small swims in, some core 
work on the lifeguard chair. Tons of tanning and water taken in.

Day 2 on Finadex, nothing to report at all yet in terms 
of any changes physically, mood or anything of the sort.

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards
Today was off day, beach was amazing, worked with
2 female guards :), got 2 small swims in, some core
work on the lifeguard chair. Tons of tanning and water taken in.
[/CODE]

Ah... rough life...

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Finadex

weight around 220, which its been around even though i said 215 at start of log 3 days ago so btw 215-220

WORKOUT 4

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5
-all hard, all tie PR

Db flat bench 4x8
90x8x8x8x8
-decided to take it easy, and they were easy

Mil db presses 4x8
70x8x8x8x8
-been my sticking point

pushdowns on lat machine
50x20
100x10x10

abs
different core work
4 dragon flies almost 5

-notes
none really, wiped out, long day at beach, tons of sun, still had a good workout

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Finadex

not much to note as of right now, next workout is tomm monday night

weight in afternoon was 223 highest i think i have ever seen the scale in my life, so possible +3-5lbs in 5days, again weight in afternoon isnt as accurate as morning

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 Finadex

Weight after workout before diner 222

Workout 1

Squats 3x5
315x5x5x5 Ties PR

SLDL Db 3x10
110x10x10x10

Bent Rows db 4x6
100x6x6x6x6
-easy

standing db curls
35x2supersets w hammers

-long long day, very sweaty workout, then again was very warm in gym, out in the sun all day at beach took a beating and was so tired going into workout, had non stop endurance and just pushed through the workout not faulting anywhere and tying all my previous week PRs

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
Found you! I'm watching as well. Good to compare notes.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Tear shi* up bro!!!!! Your initial increase in weight is due to glycogen retention, which is a sign of the phera kicking in, just wait, you'll like what happens when it kicks in 100%

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Found you! I'm watching as well. Good to compare notes.
I'm in...

Subcribed!
Tear shi* up bro!!!!! Your initial increase in weight is due to glycogen retention, which is a sign of the phera kicking in, just wait, you'll like what happens when it kicks in 100%
welcome everyone, yea, i dont think i added much weight but one might argue its possible, i need take a week off before starting this log.

Update. Day 8 FINADEX

-just knocked out a root canal and some other dental work so im in pain but it will help just fuel my fire

-went to knee doctor, took xrays and exaimed my knee and summary basically he feels i sprained my knee and its healing and as of yesturday it starting to get better after 2 weeks of no change, i tend to ice it everynight esp after workouts

tonights workout will be posted once i get back from gym, upperbodybased i think barbell night, curious to see if ill be able to max my last time max or go beyond well see

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
sounds like you're in a little bit of pain my friend, but hopefully the gains keep rolling in nonetheless.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Finadex

Face is killing me damn root canal ahhhhh either way didnt stop me

WORKOUT 2

Barbell Bench 3x5
255x5
265x5 Ties PR
275x6 NEW PR

Inc Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8
-hard as heck

Mil Db 3x8
60x8x8x8
-hard

Standing overhead 1h tricep ext db
35-30-25 superset down 10reps each arm

-Notes
-nothing really to mention yet, still feel totally same and normal, no huge energy drops or spikes, still to early to tell anything, just saying it as i see and feel it!

Yellow

Yellow

Awards
  • Established
-Notes
-nothing really to mention yet, still feel totally same and normal, no huge energy drops or spikes, still to early to tell anything, just saying it as i see and feel it!
It seems that the Finadex hasn't fully kicked in yet.

In my experience, phera takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in. So does the tren xtreme clone (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione).
But I haven't tried the stack of them, just ran standalone cycle of either.

I'm sure that in few days more, you will notice Finadex begins to kick in.

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards

In my experience, phera takes about 2 weeks to fully kick in. So does the tren xtreme clone (19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione).

Very much so, he'll be suprised once it kicks in 100%, its my favorite stack for sure!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established

Very much so, he'll be suprised once it kicks in 100%, its my favorite stack for sure!
yea im in no rush, just reporting as i see it

im pissed off gym closed early couldnt get my workout in, so gotta wait till monday to continue it

DAY 10 FINADEX
Weight 220ish holding here for days

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
that's a bummer about your gym.

my old gym closes for a full week every summer...used to make me sooo mad
I guess that's why it's good I go to a different one now lol

hope your July 4th weekend was awesome!

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 Finadex
Weight 220ish

Workout 3

Deadlifts 3x5
405x5
415x5 PR
415x5 PR
-not easy!

Db Sldl 2x10
105x10x10

Chins 4x6
+40lbsx6x6x6x6

Standing db curls
50x10x10
35xmax

-increase in veins, nothing else to note of a change, weight is still holding around the same which is odd because my carb intake has increased

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
-increase in veins, nothing else to note of a change, weight is still holding around the same which is odd because my carb intake has increased
It might be the insulin pre-cursors from the banaba and berberine, are you noticing any leaning out?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
It might be the insulin pre-cursors from the banaba and berberine, are you noticing any leaning out?
hard to notice to be honest, but im leaner at this weight then i think i have ever been so thats a good sign

EDIT

ok, so just noticing a much fuller overall feeling, reaching around my body for ex in shower getting to my lats is hard and almost impossible, and just using my right hand to touch my right shoulder is almost like the feeling of my arms just working out when i havent done any physical work since this morning

so translation and summary, i am always pumped up it seems, would also account for the slight increase in veins but i havent yet felt any pumps persay while working out that can clearly be due to fact im on a more powerlifting routine rather then a straightup higher rep = more pump

weight is possibly up 1-2lbs (222-223), will post weight tomm morning

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 Finadex
Weight 222ish

notes - not much other then biceps and some other muscles feel more solid or full during the normal day activities, an example like touching your shoulder with your right hand to right shoulder is hard to do, and some other muscles feel more full when squeezed or flexed

Workout 4

Inc Db 3x5
110x5x5x5
-heavy as heck hah, heaviest dbs i got

Flat Db bench 4x8
100x8x8x8x8
-solid numbers
-shoulder starting to bother alittle

Mil Db 3x8
75x8x8x7 PR on 8s
-left shoulder started to feel acky

Pushdowns
100x4sets

minor ab work

-workout notes
-pain in left shoulder area, started to really get annoying and fell hurt, pain has since gone away fully as i type this afterwards, upper body was nice and big and full, no pump feeling what so ever, just solid and full and large
-notice more definition in shoulders, more curve around back shoulder connection areas

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Might go to a lighter weight if the shoulder keeps acting up, last thing you want is an injury, thats for sure. Is it a muscle pain or joint?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you were supposed to link your log in the tester thread so I could find it :p

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Might go to a lighter weight if the shoulder keeps acting up, last thing you want is an injury, thats for sure. Is it a muscle pain or joint?
really no idea what the pain was like it was just semi sharp and got worse over time, but started going away the second i stopped lifting and within the hour was gone and has not come back in the past 24hours

ps- i did do lots of swimming that morning so perhaps that also could be the cause

you were supposed to link your log in the tester thread so I could find it :p
oo sweetie, i was trying to hide from you, actually i was the second person to log my product, and i linked it in thread :) either way its all good now

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Just status update,

just feeling larger and in charge, increase vascularity in arms and several people do not recognize me also cuz im really tan, so perhaps i am much bigger then i assume over the past year when many people havent seen me etc just sharing

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just status update,

just feeling larger and in charge, increase vascularity in arms and several people do not recognize me also cuz im really tan, so perhaps i am much bigger then i assume over the past year when many people havent seen me etc just sharing
vascularity is always nice. Do you notice more pumps ?

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
vascularity is always nice. Do you notice more pumps ?
vascularity is not insane or intense just improved

pumps, other then a fullness feeling all the time, and hard to reach around my body range of motion limittation no pump sensation just fullness feeling, i dont get pumps during my workouts either due to my routine and rep range

but im feeling large and in charge

weight after my workout tonight 224 and thats before dinner, will post workout soon, Fyi 2 new PRs

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 Finadex
Weight 224-225 in afternoon

notes - just feeling large and in charge, my back has been alittle more sore then normal lower back that is, wondering if its possible some kinda back pumps are incoming i sure hope note, so ill start dosing extra taurine once or twice during day

Workout 1

Squats 3x5
315x5 current best
335x5 NEW PR
335x5 hard as heck

Romanian SLDL Barbell
225x15
225x20 Maybe PR?

Db Rows
110x6x6
-stopped, just felt to tired

Standing db curls
45x2-3 sets

ive stopped working out calves bec i walk along the beach everyday and im sure thats plenty, although its still an excuse ill get back to them sometime soon

-workout went well, slight headache, was feeling drained and dead tired by time i even started was really sunny today and spent most of day in sun, still happy about bumping up the squats 20pounds and being able to knockout 10 reps at that weight!!

-there has def been an increase in acne or pimples across my upper body, mainly back, shoulders, chest, but this is also possilbe in great connection to being on beach, sweating all day, and applying suntan lotion, just sharing the facts here

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
WOW, a new squat PR and you did two sets of it...the first one wasn't enough?? lol

Hopefully the back pumps hold off for you man, and the taurine will do some good.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
WOW, a new squat PR and you did two sets of it...the first one wasn't enough?? lol

Hopefully the back pumps hold off for you man, and the taurine will do some good.
hey if your gonna break records do it in style ya know

my chest cramps up easy if i use it, or lean on something or make chest muscles so thats kinda annoying hope i dont get some weird chest pumps

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Don't know that I've ever had a painful chest pump, or cramp, but it doesn't sound like very much fun.
Best of luck!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey if your gonna break records do it in style ya know

my chest cramps up easy if i use it, or lean on something or make chest muscles so thats kinda annoying hope i dont get some weird chest pumps

Try adding a bit of potassium to your regimen and see if this helps.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Try adding a bit of potassium to your regimen and see if this helps.
yea btw the beach, the sun, sweat, i am prob losing a lot of important vitamins and minerals daily

weight check in earlier today 127.. see if it stays there for a few days

soo annoying, last night went to our work party so i missed the gym, then tonight i figured id go makeup monday workout and totally forgot its ladies night after 8 so arhhh two missed workout days, tom will be next workout and i just might do 2 workouts depending on how i feel although i highly doubt it

comments - none really, i feel totally normal in all aspects, im feeling larger and feel small constant like fullness

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 Finadex
Weight 125+

Workout 2

BB BENCH 3x5
275x5x5
280x5 PR

Inc Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db 3x8
75x8x8x5
finished with
single standing 1arm 50lbx5 rep each arm

Standing OH DB Ext
50x2 sets

-nothing to note, feeling and looking bigger, several peeps have commented lately, being tan also makes you look better so that too i suppose
-left shoulder started to act up a tad towards end of tonights workout, which is better then last weeks when it was really painfull

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
Day 21 Finadex
Weight 125+

Workout 2

BB BENCH 3x5
275x5x5
280x5 PR

Inc Db 4x8
100x8x8x8x8

Mil Db 3x8
75x8x8x5
finished with
single standing 1arm 50lbx5 rep each arm

Standing OH DB Ext
50x2 sets

-nothing to note, feeling and looking bigger, several peeps have commented lately, being tan also makes you look better so that too i suppose
-left shoulder started to act up a tad towards end of tonights workout, which is better then last weeks when it was really painfull
Nice PR brah!
And heavy pressing in general

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
figured id share a semi funny kinda weird but almost scary thing i notice daily

1. rubbing suntan lotion all over body my arms get full and almost pumped feeling, and its tiring lol

2. same thing as one except with soap in shower and stuff haha

3. enuff about 1 and 2 time to just laugh

IMMoose

IMMoose

Awards

1. rubbing suntan lotion all over body my arms get full and almost pumped feeling, and its tiring lol

I had a Billy Madison flashback on this one...

0verc0m3

0verc0m3

Better Body Sports Rep
Awards
uh oh... those are sure symptoms of SWOLENESS!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

3. enuff about 1 and 2 time to just laugh

Def having good results :D