The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2 - AnabolicMinds.com
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2

The title says it all! Well not really, but most of it!

First off I would like to thank RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs for this beautiful bottle of Green Bulge! Very thankful for he opportunity to use the product!

The new formula of course cant wait for the results!

Definitely enjoying the idea of tearing up the Iron with it.

Also included in this show is TD Form(penetrate + Bulk Formestane) and Anabolic Pump. Use of ALA with meals and now ADAM multivitamins as well as XTEND intra workout.

Considering whether or not to add in Lean FX, especially considering how stressful the times are.

A main focus of this part of the log is going to be consuming vast amounts of food. Even with some excess fat gain, I am going to have a good bulk. GB and AP and TD Form should help maintain a decent level of leaness, I am by no means fat. Nor could be lol, but I will be missing this pool season. It will be better when by this time next year I have touched 190-195ish and then cut back down to a solid 180

Last weigh in, 2 weeks ago at 162. Started part one of the log at 150. Diet got a lil dirty in these last 2 weeks with bad eating habits because loss of appetite(pain pills, pain itself/slep about 14 hours a day to ignore pain) which you know happened thanks to my back going completely Haywire.

Training this time is OVT, Optimum Volume Training. Props to UK for pointing it out to me.

TMUSCLE.com | Optimized Volume Training

There is the breakdown of it, I will follow it beyond this log. Going ot try it for 4 months, alternating the diff WOs.

I DO have pics. They are on the cell, I am looking for my micro SD to SD converter chip. Bastards are small. This will include the ending pics of my last log that I never got up. And the progress pics of 2 weeks into it. And I think I havent lost the starting ones haha.

Dosing protocols are TD form every 12 hours.
    AP two times a day with carb meals(at least 45gs)
    Green Bulge 50ish minutes pre workout.(evening on non WO day)
    Xtend Intra workout.
    ALA preceding each of my 3 major meals that day.
    now ADAM 2 in the am, one in the pm.

I have a few other supps laying around. That I may dip into.

Sorry to all those who figured I was going the hormonal route Dont worry I have The One, 1-T, or M1,4ADD to choose from. That will be coming soon enough my friends!

If I am forgetting anything lemme know.

The OVT regime looks like this

Day 1: Chest and back

Day 2: Legs and abs

Day 3: Off

Day 4: Biceps and triceps

Day 5: Off

Day 6: Anterior/medial deltoid and rear deltoid

Day 7: Off

My song of the day
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za5xzGKxNo"]YouTube - Disturbed- Indestructible[/ame]

I will post each day, no matter how pitiful the weights get. I know with this amount of reps, its goan get bad. And my bench already sucks But this is for glory, for the greater good, and it will pay off in the end.

Also softball season is here, next week I get my bat again!

Chica of the day for all you horndogs out there.

More updates coming today of course, and my first night.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Beginning of log pics...Well basically like 1 week ago, so end of my first log pics. Also consider 2 weeks no lifting due to my lower back.

LOL sry couldn't resist the deadpool aspect.

As soon as I find my damn SD converter I can upload alot of new ones. But this is pissing me off. I spost a new converter would only be like 15 bucks though.

•   

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I'll take that bottle of The ONE if you ain't using it, sounds like you got a nice stock pile of hormones there!

goodluck

subbed
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.

Hope that your back has recovered and won't give you any more issues, Zero. Good luck for the next 4 months.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.

I'm witcha homey. I know this will be a good run.

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

sub'd!!!

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

This is an outline of tonights workout, which I am doing in roughly an hour. Still prepping for it. 200 Reps total....this aint no piss in a bottle workout. So I am going to lower the weight a bit, but still try to keep it as hard as I can and still make it through the night This is off the site.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Exercise
    Sets
    Reps
    Tempo
    Rest intervals

A1. Bench press
    None

A2. Flat dumbbell flies
    120 seconds

B1. Incline bench press
    None

B2. Incline dumbbell flies
    120 seconds

C1. Lat pulldown
    None

C2. 1 arm rowing
    120 seconds

D1. Bent-over barbell rowing
    None

D2. Seated cable rowing
    120 seconds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand the tempo, unsure on the intended rest periods. By none such as with bench does he mean no rest in between each set correct? Just hit it, adjust weight, hit it, etc? Or does it mean between each work exercise? Because 120 seconds(2 mins) seems llike alot between each set on some of these.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

You said in post 1 you're taking Anabolic Pump and ALA w/ meals. Are you taking both of those products during the same meals? I only ask because I've read somewhere on here that ALA can potentially lessen the ability of Anabolic Pump to NOT send carbs to fat stores.

I'm looking forward to this one.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    You said in post 1 you're taking Anabolic Pump and ALA w/ meals. Are you taking both of those products during the same meals? I only ask because I've read somewhere on here that ALA can potentially lessen the ability of Anabolic Pump to NOT send carbs to fat stores.

I'm looking forward to this one.
    I was...but you may have just brought up a good point, I never knew that. I will cut out the ALA for now until I can find something on it. 3 less pills

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I was...but you may have just brought up a good point, I never knew that. I will cut out the ALA for now until I can find something on it. 3 less pills
    I wouldn't say cut it out if you've already got it. Maybe use AP for 3 of your meals and ALA for the other 3.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

11. Registered User

Subb'd!!!! Going to be awesome!!!!

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  202 lbs.

I'll be watching, good luck

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.

I'm in! That is all.

Cheers!

Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Subbed, and BTW Formestane is hormonal....give it hell
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Uhg...tired......everything, I will probably be a bit sore tomorrow, which is ok cuz I love icy hot!

The actual weights are lower(dont forget my back is still recovering and it had been 2 weeks) and also due to I knew alot of reps were coming. So at any rate here is how it went.

My current bench was 140 2 weeks ago, but having no spotter, and this many reps, definitly went light.

For each letter I did part 1 then Part 2 with no rest, and 120 seconds after part 2.

So it was like A1-A2-120 rest A1-A2-120 rest, until I got a full 5 sets.

Here is how tonight went. Tempo for A1,B1,C1,D1 was 201. Tempo for A2,B2,C2,D2 was 602.

A1: Incline Bench Press
    A2: Flat DB fly

A1:5x95lb
    A2:5x30lb
    rest
    A1:5x105lb
    A2:5x30lb
    Rest
    A1:5x95lb
    A2:5x25lb
    rest
    A1:5x80lbs
    A2:5x30lbs
    rest
    A1:5x80lbs
    A2:5x25lbs

B1:Bench Press
    B2:Incline Flys

B1:5x80lbs
    B2:5x25lbs
    rest
    B1:5x95
    B2:5x25
    rest
    B2:5x20
    rest
    rest
    B1:5x80
    rest

C1:Lat Pulldown
    C2:1 Arm DB Row

C1:5x105
    C2:5x35
    rest
    C1:5x120
    C2:5x45
    rest
    rest
    rest
    rest

D1:Bent Over BB Rows
    D2:Seated Cable Rows

D1:5x95
    D2:5x75
    rest
    D1:5x75
    D2:5x75
    rest
    D2:5x60
    rest
    rest
    rest

I am a bit depressed about the low weight. Almost didnt wanna post it but said fug my ego, its time to grow.

That was a total of 200 reps though. So gimme credit ^.^

Also a good note is by the end of A series I had a pump in my triceps. All of B hurt like hell. Likely a combo of the new routine which I definitely felt, and the Green Bulge me thinks has an effect here. Felt great even though diet was off lately, and today's wasn't the best. This began full proper diet again. The hard way

I maintained 161lbs as my weight as well during those 2 weeks. Though muscle loss and fat gain did happen ^.^

At any rate I also couldn't find my SD chip converter, so tomorrow I am pixt messaging them to my email. Not all of em, but enough to make the point while I look.

As always any input is welcome. I focused massively on form tonight, and it felt great.

Tomorrow is day 2, should be great. I think its legs/abs. Which does involve 2 forms of deadlifts which scares me(back is still recovering) so the weight will be very light. It wants sumo deads, and romanian deads.

Sry no pics or a video, I am tired as heck, just ate, having a shake, and crashing.

Love and Peace yall.

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

F- the numbers Zero. There are much more important things than 'How much ya bench?'

How long does that workout take to complete?
    WHITE WHALE!

17. UKStrength

IN MATE!! Sorry I'm late. Enjoy the OVT, it's a sick routine and gave me some the best gains I've ever had.

Silent Bob - It took me about 1hr 15 to do a full OVT workout.

18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    IN MATE!! Sorry I'm late. Enjoy the OVT, it's a sick routine and gave me some the best gains I've ever had.

Would you be able to explain the tempo part? They make mention of it but they don't explain the difference between 201 and 601. Is that to be 2 second reps and 6 second reps respectfully?
    WHITE WHALE!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Would you be able to explain the tempo part? They make mention of it but they don't explain the difference between 201 and 601. Is that to be 2 second reps and 6 second reps respectfully?
    Yeah tempo is like this First number is down motion, second nuber is rest at bottom, last number s up motion. In seconds. So 201 is two seconds down, no rest at bottom, 1 secondup. 6 means six seconds down. and oh my, after doing the first part of that set, you feel those 6 seconds at about rep 75 ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post

It took about an hour and 50 and hour and a half to do so thats about right.

I used a stopwatch on my cell so everything was exact, I got exactly 120 seconds of break. And I set it to record how long the sets were. The 1and2 of a set was about a minut and a half.

Taking up two benches(one in rack and one beside it) to do this made me feel like an arse, but too bad hahah. Plus there was only 1 other person in the gym anyways.

I am suprised I dont have DOMS from this workout, of course when I do get doms its usually not till 2 days later....(reasoning on that?)

The OVT is definitely sweat inducing, and also fun. Kinda makes me feel like every other workout in my life has been half arsed in comparison. I mean about halfway through I was thinking "Fug me!" lol.

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

BTW to my log updates I am now gona have txt of the days form that website

today

"
    (530): You screamed, "I am going to **** this cheeseburger". They all started laughing until you actually started having sex with the cheeseburger. "

•   

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 11:40 AM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 06:10 AM
  3. The New & Improved GREEN BULGE (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 11:11 PM
  4. My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)
    By ThisGuy2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 12:31 PM