The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The title says it all! Well not really, but most of it!

First off I would like to thank RenegadeRows and Controlled Labs for this beautiful bottle of Green Bulge! Very thankful for he opportunity to use the product!

The new formula of course :) cant wait for the results!

Definitely enjoying the idea of tearing up the Iron with it.

Also included in this show is TD Form(penetrate + Bulk Formestane) and Anabolic Pump. Use of ALA with meals and now ADAM multivitamins as well as XTEND intra workout.

Considering whether or not to add in Lean FX, especially considering how stressful the times are.

A main focus of this part of the log is going to be consuming vast amounts of food. Even with some excess fat gain, I am going to have a good bulk. GB and AP and TD Form should help maintain a decent level of leaness, I am by no means fat. Nor could be lol, but I will be missing this pool season. It will be better when by this time next year I have touched 190-195ish and then cut back down to a solid 180 :D

Last weigh in, 2 weeks ago at 162. Started part one of the log at 150. Diet got a lil dirty in these last 2 weeks with bad eating habits because loss of appetite(pain pills, pain itself/slep about 14 hours a day to ignore pain) which you know happened thanks to my back going completely Haywire.

Training this time is OVT, Optimum Volume Training. Props to UK for pointing it out to me.

TMUSCLE.com | Optimized Volume Training

There is the breakdown of it, I will follow it beyond this log. Going ot try it for 4 months, alternating the diff WOs.

I DO have pics. They are on the cell, I am looking for my micro SD to SD converter chip. Bastards are small. This will include the ending pics of my last log that I never got up. And the progress pics of 2 weeks into it. And I think I havent lost the starting ones haha.

Dosing protocols are TD form every 12 hours.
AP two times a day with carb meals(at least 45gs)
Green Bulge 50ish minutes pre workout.(evening on non WO day)
Xtend Intra workout.
ALA preceding each of my 3 major meals that day.
now ADAM 2 in the am, one in the pm.

I have a few other supps laying around. That I may dip into.

Sorry to all those who figured I was going the hormonal route :wave2: Dont worry I have The One, 1-T, or M1,4ADD to choose from. That will be coming soon enough my friends!

If I am forgetting anything lemme know.

The OVT regime looks like this

Day 1: Chest and back

Day 2: Legs and abs

Day 3: Off

Day 4: Biceps and triceps

Day 5: Off

Day 6: Anterior/medial deltoid and rear deltoid

Day 7: Off

My song of the day
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9za5xzGKxNo"]YouTube - Disturbed- Indestructible[/ame]

I will post each day, no matter how pitiful the weights get. I know with this amount of reps, its goan get bad. And my bench already sucks :worried: But this is for glory, for the greater good, and it will pay off in the end.

Also softball season is here, next week I get my bat again!

Chica of the day for all you horndogs out there.:684: :wave2:

More updates coming today of course, and my first night.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Beginning of log pics...Well basically like 1 week ago, so end of my first log pics. Also consider 2 weeks no lifting due to my lower back.

LOL sry couldn't resist the deadpool aspect.

As soon as I find my damn SD converter I can upload alot of new ones. But this is pissing me off. I spost a new converter would only be like 15 bucks though.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'll take that bottle of The ONE if you ain't using it, sounds like you got a nice stock pile of hormones there!

goodluck :)

subbed

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hope that your back has recovered and won't give you any more issues, Zero. Good luck for the next 4 months.

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm witcha homey. I know this will be a good run.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
This is an outline of tonights workout, which I am doing in roughly an hour. Still prepping for it. 200 Reps total....this aint no piss in a bottle workout. So I am going to lower the weight a bit, but still try to keep it as hard as I can and still make it through the night :D This is off the site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exercise
Sets
Reps
Tempo
Rest intervals

A1. Bench press
None

A2. Flat dumbbell flies
120 seconds

B1. Incline bench press
None

B2. Incline dumbbell flies
120 seconds

C1. Lat pulldown
None

C2. 1 arm rowing
120 seconds

D1. Bent-over barbell rowing
None

D2. Seated cable rowing
120 seconds

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand the tempo, unsure on the intended rest periods. By none such as with bench does he mean no rest in between each set correct? Just hit it, adjust weight, hit it, etc? Or does it mean between each work exercise? Because 120 seconds(2 mins) seems llike alot between each set on some of these.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You said in post 1 you're taking Anabolic Pump and ALA w/ meals. Are you taking both of those products during the same meals? I only ask because I've read somewhere on here that ALA can potentially lessen the ability of Anabolic Pump to NOT send carbs to fat stores.

I'm looking forward to this one.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You said in post 1 you're taking Anabolic Pump and ALA w/ meals. Are you taking both of those products during the same meals? I only ask because I've read somewhere on here that ALA can potentially lessen the ability of Anabolic Pump to NOT send carbs to fat stores.

I'm looking forward to this one.
I was...but you may have just brought up a good point, I never knew that. I will cut out the ALA for now until I can find something on it. 3 less pills :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was...but you may have just brought up a good point, I never knew that. I will cut out the ALA for now until I can find something on it. 3 less pills :)
I wouldn't say cut it out if you've already got it. Maybe use AP for 3 of your meals and ALA for the other 3.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! That is all. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

Team APPNUT

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Subbed, and BTW Formestane is hormonal....give it hell

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Uhg...tired......everything, I will probably be a bit sore tomorrow, which is ok cuz I love icy hot!

The actual weights are lower(dont forget my back is still recovering and it had been 2 weeks) and also due to I knew alot of reps were coming. So at any rate here is how it went.

My current bench was 140 2 weeks ago, but having no spotter, and this many reps, definitly went light.

For each letter I did part 1 then Part 2 with no rest, and 120 seconds after part 2.

So it was like A1-A2-120 rest A1-A2-120 rest, until I got a full 5 sets.

Here is how tonight went. Tempo for A1,B1,C1,D1 was 201. Tempo for A2,B2,C2,D2 was 602.

A1: Incline Bench Press
A2: Flat DB fly

A1:5x95lb
A2:5x30lb
rest
A1:5x105lb
A2:5x30lb
Rest
A1:5x95lb
A2:5x25lb
rest
A1:5x80lbs
A2:5x30lbs
rest
A1:5x80lbs
A2:5x25lbs

B1:Bench Press
B2:Incline Flys

B1:5x80lbs
B2:5x25lbs
rest
B1:5x95
B2:5x25
rest
B2:5x20
rest
rest
B1:5x80
rest

C1:Lat Pulldown
C2:1 Arm DB Row

C1:5x105
C2:5x35
rest
C1:5x120
C2:5x45
rest
rest
rest
rest

D1:Bent Over BB Rows
D2:Seated Cable Rows

D1:5x95
D2:5x75
rest
D1:5x75
D2:5x75
rest
D2:5x60
rest
rest
rest

I am a bit depressed about the low weight. Almost didnt wanna post it but said fug my ego, its time to grow.

That was a total of 200 reps though. So gimme credit ^.^

Also a good note is by the end of A series I had a pump in my triceps. All of B hurt like hell. Likely a combo of the new routine which I definitely felt, and the Green Bulge me thinks has an effect here. Felt great even though diet was off lately, and today's wasn't the best. This began full proper diet again. The hard way

I maintained 161lbs as my weight as well during those 2 weeks. Though muscle loss and fat gain did happen ^.^

At any rate I also couldn't find my SD chip converter, so tomorrow I am pixt messaging them to my email. Not all of em, but enough to make the point while I look.

As always any input is welcome. I focused massively on form tonight, and it felt great.

Tomorrow is day 2, should be great. I think its legs/abs. Which does involve 2 forms of deadlifts which scares me(back is still recovering) so the weight will be very light. It wants sumo deads, and romanian deads.

Sry no pics or a video, I am tired as heck, just ate, having a shake, and crashing.

Love and Peace yall.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
F- the numbers Zero. There are much more important things than 'How much ya bench?'

How long does that workout take to complete?

UKStrength

IN MATE!! :D Sorry I'm late. Enjoy the OVT, it's a sick routine and gave me some the best gains I've ever had.

Silent Bob - It took me about 1hr 15 to do a full OVT workout.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
IN MATE!! :D Sorry I'm late. Enjoy the OVT, it's a sick routine and gave me some the best gains I've ever had.

Would you be able to explain the tempo part? They make mention of it but they don't explain the difference between 201 and 601. Is that to be 2 second reps and 6 second reps respectfully?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Would you be able to explain the tempo part? They make mention of it but they don't explain the difference between 201 and 601. Is that to be 2 second reps and 6 second reps respectfully?
Yeah tempo is like this First number is down motion, second nuber is rest at bottom, last number s up motion. In seconds. So 201 is two seconds down, no rest at bottom, 1 secondup. 6 means six seconds down. and oh my, after doing the first part of that set, you feel those 6 seconds at about rep 75 ^.^

It took about an hour and 50 and hour and a half to do so thats about right.

I used a stopwatch on my cell so everything was exact, I got exactly 120 seconds of break. And I set it to record how long the sets were. The 1and2 of a set was about a minut and a half.

Taking up two benches(one in rack and one beside it) to do this made me feel like an arse, but too bad hahah. Plus there was only 1 other person in the gym anyways.

I am suprised I dont have DOMS from this workout, of course when I do get doms its usually not till 2 days later....(reasoning on that?)

The OVT is definitely sweat inducing, and also fun. Kinda makes me feel like every other workout in my life has been half arsed in comparison. I mean about halfway through I was thinking "Fug me!" lol.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BTW to my log updates I am now gona have txt of the days form that website

today

"
(530): You screamed, "I am going to **** this cheeseburger". They all started laughing until you actually started having sex with the cheeseburger. "

UKStrength

It took about an hour and 50 and hour and a half to do so thats about right.
Yeah the workouts are pretty long, watch your recovery mate as it'll start to take its toll on you as the weeks rack up!

Taking up two benches(one in rack and one beside it) to do this made me feel like an arse, but too bad hahah. Plus there was only 1 other person in the gym anyways.
Sod em. You're working hard, they'd probably only use the rack to hang their towel up anyway!

I am suprised I dont have DOMS from this workout, of course when I do get doms its usually not till 2 days later....(reasoning on that?)
I never get DOMS immediately after training, even a day later would be strange. Some SERIOUS damage (like the GVT squats and deads) would have to incurred to feel sore that quickly.

Make sure that tempo on the ancillary exercise is REALLY strict, make the sets last...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
heeheh, I do research and find videos of each lift I have never done, and watch em repeatedly. ANYHOW I found this video on Sumo Deadlifts that I think you guys* may appreciate even if you already have the form down.

YouTube - Sumo Deadlift - Sculpted by Dana - Online Personal Fitness Training

Hahah, anyhow hitting gym in a few(taking GB now) so I will update in a lil, also some pics if I aint too lazy(Finally, havent done pics since last year

Tonights regime

A1. Front squat
None

A2. Lunges
120 seconds

B1. 1-leg back extension
None

B2. Leg curl
120 seconds

C1. Sumo deadlift
None

C2. Romanian deadlift
120 seconds

And Abs are included in tonight's session.

Dont forget my back is in the recovery process, so the weights on squat/deads will be LOW for safety.

Peace yall see you soon.

UKStrength

For the love of glutes, why can't all exercise videos feature Dana! :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Whats sad is that jizz in my pants song is actually really good, you know the girls made a comeback called puke in my mouth right?

BTW apologies for not updating, tonight will have updates for legs AND bi/tri. Also I found pics from when I first got to am, some from about a year ago, and current so you can see the skinny arse kid I used ot be, and what I am becoming now! from 130-162. I am suprised I still had these pics. Man how could I ever survive skinny like that.

UKStrength

Whats sad is that jizz in my pants song is actually really good, you know the girls made a comeback called puke in my mouth right?

Never knew that! Checking it out now...

BTW apologies for not updating, tonight will have updates for legs AND bi/tri. Also I found pics from when I first got to am, some from about a year ago, and current so you can see the skinny arse kid I used ot be, and what I am becoming now! from 130-162. I am suprised I still had these pics. Man how could I ever survive skinny like that.
Thankfully there are few pictures of me from when I started training!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bro, I am Kilt, Kilt just got back from the gym, crammed a full half a days worth of food down my throat, and I am passing out. I have to show love and utter hate to you for showing me the OVT program. The pain, the agony, but the growth that will have to come with it!

I would type the workouts all up, but I am, dead. Brushing teeth, already took advil in preparation, going beddy-bye. Damn I am supposed to have tennis and softball tomorrow. hahah not so sure.

Pics and all that jazz in the morrow.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Tonights regime

A1. Front squat
None

A2. Lunges
120 seconds

B1. 1-leg back extension
None

B2. Leg curl
120 seconds

C1. Sumo deadlift
None

C2. Romanian deadlift
120 seconds
That was a hardcore workout zero

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Alright here are the numbers for the leg and Bicep/tricep workouts. Sadly I did them both in the SAME night to play catch up. Thats right, it was the most terribly draining and murderous WO since wrestling. I didnt do it stupid, one was lower body, one was upper, and after the first session I went out and had a can of tuna,xtend, slices of my multigrain bread, and watched some Cars on my ipod nano to relax for awhile.

here goes the digits. Same rules apply as with my last update A1 into A2 then rest, and that applies for each letter. While doing lunges I think I started with too heavy a weight, because after the first set, it was painful as HELL and I had to drop more and more weight.

Green Bulge definitely played a role in this marathon of a workout, I didnt lose energy until near the last set. And I had pumps for every single bodypart pretty much, my lower back felt like it exploded from the combo of 1-leg back extensions followed by those deadlifts.

Now remember the Tempo for the #1 is 201, 2 downs, 0 rest, 1 up and the tempo for all #2s are 602, 6 down, 0 rest, 2 up(this is what killz)

LEGS:
A1: Front Squats
A2: Lunges
B1: 1-leg back Extenions
B2: Leg Curl
C1:Sumo Deadlifts
C2:Romanian Deadlifts

A1:115
A2:40
rest
A1:115
A2:35
rest
A1:105
A2:25
rest
A2:20
rest
rest

B1:check(no weights involved lol)
B2:120
rest
B1:check
rest
rest
rest
rest

C1:135
C2:135
rest
C1:125
C2:125
rest

I cut deads short because my lower back was hurting from, well I guess a back pump. And you know 2 weeks ago I was pretty much crippled by back pain. Safety first here. I took Advil when I got home, and I am taking some(half dose) now to make sure no inflammation issues re-arise.

That was the halfway point.

Then we had arms, bicep/triceps. And this killed me, I never had such good pumps, and never go so weak during a workout since this. No way a man cant grow on this. All my lifts go down by 15-30 lbs in this OVT not by choice, but by fatigue, so I start out lighter, first set yeah...easy, rep 80....not so easy

A1: BB Curl
A2: DB Curl
B1: Preacher Curl
B2: Hammer curls(on preacher pad, which made them HeLL)
C1: Weighted dips(used a seated dip machine, no dip bars, WTF)
C2: Skull Crushers(needed Decline Tri extensions, but no decline bench)
D1: Lying Tricep Extensions
D2: Cable Pressdowns

yeeeaaaaahhhh

A1:75
A2:25
rest
rest
rest
A1:65
rest
A1:65
rest

B1:45
B2:20
rest
B2:15
rest
rest
rest
rest

C1:120
C2:55
rest
C2:40
rest
rest
rest
rest

D1:55
D2:80
rest
D2:70
rest
rest
D1:50
rest
D1:50
rest

Oy it fealt amazing. Bicep pumps, Tricep pumps, back pumps if Arnold is correct about a pump being like cumming then my jizz is all over that gym.

I am in love, and its name is OVT.

Well I will never get behind again ^.^ And I have Tennis and Softball, and assisting volleyball with a VBS camp today. Lets see if I live. Those pics and such in a lil, I am hungry...pasta time.

BTW this was a lil over 3 hours in the gym, But like I said at mid session(hour and half) I went outside, grabbed a can of tuna, slices of bread, bottle of water, and chowed down. Took a rest, watched maybe 15 minutes of Cars after that, (total maybe 25-30 minute rest).

And I wont be doing that again anytime soon, no more missing a day, wowzas

BTW when I went out to get my food, these 2 guys(in 1 car) who looked like idiots seen me walking our, and pulled up catty corner to mine in the parking low(right in front of my car basically) and sat there with it on. I hear one say "oooo a tough guy" to the other, and was like wtf? They looked like trash so I opened the passanger side of my door where my stuff was sitting instead of my driver side, which also kept my back towards the gym(I parked only like 20 feet away, as close as you get) and kept my side to them. They sat there watching me for a second, mumbled, then drove off down towards the Krogers parking lot, and then behind krogers(like where the trucks would go). WTF was I going to get robbed if I hadnt done the deal with the passenger side thing then walking back to the building? I would of loved them to try it, I had a fork, that beats a knife cuz it can parry, and most people who pull a gun in my eyes are pussies and I am not afraid to die anyhow ^.^

UKStrength

Bro, I am Kilt, Kilt just got back from the gym, crammed a full half a days worth of food down my throat, and I am passing out. I have to show love and utter hate to you for showing me the OVT program. The pain, the agony, but the growth that will have to come with it!

I would type the workouts all up, but I am, dead. Brushing teeth, already took advil in preparation, going beddy-bye. Damn I am supposed to have tennis and softball tomorrow. hahah not so sure.

Pics and all that jazz in the morrow.
Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

I want my IGF-2 back!! :(

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

I want my IGF-2 back!! :(
Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yaya! Good Stuff up in here! I like CL products especially BH ;) Muahahahaha

UKStrength

Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO
Yeah it's that second, slow isolation movement that really buggers you up well and truly! :D

Hehe, no better time then to get some hot girl to massage your pecs! Just say it's to 'aid your recovery' ;)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BIG day. That job interview in an hour and a half. Gettin preeety nervous. Wish I had my hair cut, but hair shouldt matter for an Iron Workers Union interview lol. Do it up as nice as I can. Black dress shirt, dark blue jeans, black dress shoes, and a nice watch for the interview. And shaving.

I will update you all tonight with my workout, and the results of my interview. Tomorrow=1week of this log and OVT, I am expecting to see a good LB added. Though there seems to be more recomp going on as well now. Not intentionally.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Job interview went well, I actually ran into a buddy of mine in the parking lot who already works for them. So he vouched for me to the people doing the interview. Hopefully that's a good thing :dunno::wave2::hitit:

Anyhow Deltoids, I am no longer going ot do late night workouts, I was smacking myself in the face(literally) trying to wake up and snap into a workout mode...didnt work at all all night.

A1. Military press
A2. Incline lateral raise
B1. Alternate dumbbell shoulder press
B2. Cable front raise
C1. Seated cable row to neck
C2. Incline rear delt raise

Didnt have to substitute any workouts, which was a good thing.

Again Its #1 with a 201 tempo right into #2 with a 602 tempo.

A2:15
rest
A1:95
A2:15
rest
A2:10
rest
rest
rest

B1:30
B2:10
rest
B1:25
rest
rest
rest
rest

C1:50
C2:10
rest
C1:40
rest
C1:50
rest
C1:60
rest
C1:60
rest

Crappy digits. I never realized how little I worked out my delts before. But this was yesterday. And the end of 1 week of this log. Now begins week 2, and I am expecting to see a 5-15lb increase on standing numbers. I will do comparisons of hte week befores and the current. Also getting to the gym soon instead of after midnight when I am tired.

Week 1 REVIEW

Green Bulge has given me some great endurance and pumps in the gym. Every workout so far(but the shoulders) has been accompanied by some nice pumps, which has me excited to see week 2's #s. Honestly considering that one night hit 350 reps(that make up night) spread out over 2 sessions, I think Green bulge does a helluva job.

TD Formestane is doing its thing. My eye has gotten better lol, considering I tried to dose it uh...trans optically accidentally. Vascularity is up, mood is enhanced a bit. Chest is a lil red sometimes from the application. I dont get the tingly sense some people say they do.

Anabolic Pump, been taking it 12-20 mins before carb meals of the likes of Pasta or peanut butter sandwich on 2 slices of who wheat multigrain bread etc. Always accompanied by a Shake or meat product right after the carbs.

Tonight will be Chest and Back, and the first chance to compare week 1 #s with week 2. Also took some more pics, posting the older ones up now, including year ago pics and such. My new pics look good! Putting on some belly fat, but blast it I need it anyways I need to increase my frame. Next summer will be my bellies vengeance at the pool side. lol. Its a long term investment.

Alright uploading photos and posting them on Page one right now. I will add another post when I am finished. And my apologies for being a week late LOL.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Ah good night good night. Pretty much everything went up alot. 20lbs on the bench as well.

A1:Bench Press
A2: Flat DB fly

A1:5x125
A2:5x25
rest
Rest
rest
A1:5x115
rest
A1:5x115

B1:Incline Bench Press
B2:Incline Flys

rest
rest
rest
rest
rest

C1:Lat Pulldown
C2:1 Arm DB Row

rest
rest
rest
rest
rest

D1:Bent Over BB Rows
D2:Seated Cable Rows

D1:5x85
rest
D1:5x115
rest
D1:5x105
rest
rest
rest

All in all improvements of 20 lbs on the bench, the whole of B section didnt move any, C I was able to maintain the higher weights for more sets, D was all around stronger by 10-20 lbs. Not bad for 1 week in ^.^

Also considering I did shoulders yesterday, my inclines sucked which is why I think that B didnt move.

So so far, improvements. Also my pecks have show quite the growth in the last week. Endurance up as well. my fingers were hurting tonight, not sure why, but it made holding the bar hard on certain lifts.

going to comfest tomorrow, supposedly its a big hippy/art/pothead fest. I aint gona smoke or drink or anything, just going for the culture lol. I have heard many a good thing about this...this comfest from my friends lol.

waiting on that job interview results in a good 8 days.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BTW its getting lonely in here, wh3rz did my fr!3nd$ G0?

Liquid13

Liquid13

Awards
  • Established
I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.
indeed. I got a fowhawk now as well.

UKStrength

Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?
I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.

UKStrength

I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.
Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

You're damn right it's going to be good! :D When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

You're damn right it's going to be good! :D When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?
An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.

Currently 162.5. I was stuck the first week, but I think its starting to shoot up again.

BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sry updates coming, I didnt get the iron workers job so I am bizzy moping around for the minute.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hey buddy, Figured I would come and support a friend. I am almost done with my DTH run, that stuff ended up being great at 5 tabs a day!

UKStrength

An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.
Wise decision mate, shame your choice isn't that of most trainees who use AAS.

BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!
Damn right you are! We'll have to see if any of the other lads on here are up for it. Just look out for a PM around Feb ;)