The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Bro, I am Kilt, Kilt just got back from the gym, crammed a full half a days worth of food down my throat, and I am passing out. I have to show love and utter hate to you for showing me the OVT program. The pain, the agony, but the growth that will have to come with it!

I would type the workouts all up, but I am, dead. Brushing teeth, already took advil in preparation, going beddy-bye. Damn I am supposed to have tennis and softball tomorrow. hahah not so sure.

Pics and all that jazz in the morrow.
    Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

I want my IGF-2 back!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

I want my IGF-2 back!!
    Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO
    •   

3. Yaya! Good Stuff up in here! I like CL products especially BH Muahahahaha
  4. UKStrength

Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO
    Yeah it's that second, slow isolation movement that really buggers you up well and truly!

Hehe, no better time then to get some hot girl to massage your pecs! Just say it's to 'aid your recovery'

5. BIG day. That job interview in an hour and a half. Gettin preeety nervous. Wish I had my hair cut, but hair shouldt matter for an Iron Workers Union interview lol. Do it up as nice as I can. Black dress shirt, dark blue jeans, black dress shoes, and a nice watch for the interview. And shaving.

I will update you all tonight with my workout, and the results of my interview. Tomorrow=1week of this log and OVT, I am expecting to see a good LB added. Though there seems to be more recomp going on as well now. Not intentionally.
    •   

6. Job interview went well, I actually ran into a buddy of mine in the parking lot who already works for them. So he vouched for me to the people doing the interview. Hopefully that's a good thing

Anyhow Deltoids, I am no longer going ot do late night workouts, I was smacking myself in the face(literally) trying to wake up and snap into a workout mode...didnt work at all all night.

A1. Military press
    A2. Incline lateral raise
    B1. Alternate dumbbell shoulder press
    B2. Cable front raise
    C1. Seated cable row to neck
    C2. Incline rear delt raise

Didnt have to substitute any workouts, which was a good thing.

Again Its #1 with a 201 tempo right into #2 with a 602 tempo.

A1:105
    A2:15
    rest
    A1:95
    A2:15
    rest
    A2:10
    rest
    rest
    rest

B1:30
    B2:10
    rest
    B1:25
    rest
    rest
    rest
    rest

C1:50
    C2:10
    rest
    C1:40
    rest
    C1:50
    rest
    C1:60
    rest
    C1:60
    rest

Crappy digits. I never realized how little I worked out my delts before. But this was yesterday. And the end of 1 week of this log. Now begins week 2, and I am expecting to see a 5-15lb increase on standing numbers. I will do comparisons of hte week befores and the current. Also getting to the gym soon instead of after midnight when I am tired.

Week 1 REVIEW

Green Bulge has given me some great endurance and pumps in the gym. Every workout so far(but the shoulders) has been accompanied by some nice pumps, which has me excited to see week 2's #s. Honestly considering that one night hit 350 reps(that make up night) spread out over 2 sessions, I think Green bulge does a helluva job.

TD Formestane is doing its thing. My eye has gotten better lol, considering I tried to dose it uh...trans optically accidentally. Vascularity is up, mood is enhanced a bit. Chest is a lil red sometimes from the application. I dont get the tingly sense some people say they do.

Anabolic Pump, been taking it 12-20 mins before carb meals of the likes of Pasta or peanut butter sandwich on 2 slices of who wheat multigrain bread etc. Always accompanied by a Shake or meat product right after the carbs.

Tonight will be Chest and Back, and the first chance to compare week 1 #s with week 2. Also took some more pics, posting the older ones up now, including year ago pics and such. My new pics look good! Putting on some belly fat, but blast it I need it anyways I need to increase my frame. Next summer will be my bellies vengeance at the pool side. lol. Its a long term investment.

Alright uploading photos and posting them on Page one right now. I will add another post when I am finished. And my apologies for being a week late LOL.

7. Pics are up in Post #2 of 1 in between the 2 logs.

Going to comfest tomorrow, so should be a fun day lol!

This is my song...Jeeze couldnt be more true. My insomniac issues and such.

YouTube - Sometime Around Midnight (Video) - The Airborne Toxic Event

8. Ah good night good night. Pretty much everything went up alot. 20lbs on the bench as well.

A1:Bench Press
    A2: Flat DB fly

A1:5x125
    A2:5x25
    rest
    Rest
    rest
    A1:5x115
    rest
    A1:5x115

B1:Incline Bench Press
    B2:Incline Flys

B1:5x95
    B2:5x20
    rest
    rest
    rest
    B1:5x80
    rest
    B1:5x80
    rest

C1:Lat Pulldown
    C2:1 Arm DB Row

C1:5x120
    C2:5x45
    rest
    C1:5x120
    rest
    C1:5x105
    rest
    rest
    rest

D1:Bent Over BB Rows
    D2:Seated Cable Rows

D1:5x85
    D2:5x60
    rest
    D1:5x115
    rest
    D1:5x105
    rest
    rest
    rest

All in all improvements of 20 lbs on the bench, the whole of B section didnt move any, C I was able to maintain the higher weights for more sets, D was all around stronger by 10-20 lbs. Not bad for 1 week in ^.^

Also considering I did shoulders yesterday, my inclines sucked which is why I think that B didnt move.

So so far, improvements. Also my pecks have show quite the growth in the last week. Endurance up as well. my fingers were hurting tonight, not sure why, but it made holding the bar hard on certain lifts.

going to comfest tomorrow, supposedly its a big hippy/art/pothead fest. I aint gona smoke or drink or anything, just going for the culture lol. I have heard many a good thing about this...this comfest from my friends lol.

waiting on that job interview results in a good 8 days.

9. BTW its getting lonely in here, wh3rz did my fr!3nd$ G0?

10. I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.
    indeed. I got a fowhawk now as well.
  12. UKStrength

Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?

13. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?
    I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.
  14. UKStrength

I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.
    Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

You're damn right it's going to be good! When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?

15. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

You're damn right it's going to be good! When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?
    An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.

Currently 162.5. I was stuck the first week, but I think its starting to shoot up again.

BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!

16. Sry updates coming, I didnt get the iron workers job so I am bizzy moping around for the minute.

17. hey buddy, Figured I would come and support a friend. I am almost done with my DTH run, that stuff ended up being great at 5 tabs a day!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  18. UKStrength

An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.
    Wise decision mate, shame your choice isn't that of most trainees who use AAS.

BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!
    Damn right you are! We'll have to see if any of the other lads on here are up for it. Just look out for a PM around Feb
  19. UKStrength

MASSIVE bump, get the updates in mate!

20. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    MASSIVE bump, get the updates in mate!
    sry. Updates will be posted morrow... Mostly involving a rant about losing my gym membership, running out of food, and hiding my car from the repo guy and using my bike to reach it when I need it. If you can imagine how things have been....tis the season

It will include my sexxeh redneck rig in the garage. Lucky a guy has 300lbs of free weight an a bench and such laying around when that happens ^.^ As well as other equipment.

21. bump?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  22. UKStrength

Bumpage!

23. Yup, firearms are for the weak. Come get some! Keep it up Z.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. The Swole Stack, Part II (Semi-Sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 12:40 PM
  2. Replies: 188
    Last Post: 09-30-2009, 07:10 AM
  3. The New & Improved GREEN BULGE (sponsored)
    By jdg487 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 12:11 AM
  4. My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)
    By ThisGuy2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 416
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 01:31 PM