The path of the Hulk starts as a Green BULGE! Zero V's(part sponsored)bulk log Part 2

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Whats sad is that jizz in my pants song is actually really good, you know the girls made a comeback called puke in my mouth right?


    BTW apologies for not updating, tonight will have updates for legs AND bi/tri. Also I found pics from when I first got to am, some from about a year ago, and current so you can see the skinny arse kid I used ot be, and what I am becoming now! from 130-162. I am suprised I still had these pics. Man how could I ever survive skinny like that.

  2. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Whats sad is that jizz in my pants song is actually really good, you know the girls made a comeback called puke in my mouth right?

    Never knew that! Checking it out now...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    BTW apologies for not updating, tonight will have updates for legs AND bi/tri. Also I found pics from when I first got to am, some from about a year ago, and current so you can see the skinny arse kid I used ot be, and what I am becoming now! from 130-162. I am suprised I still had these pics. Man how could I ever survive skinny like that.
    Thankfully there are few pictures of me from when I started training!
    •   
       


  3. Bro, I am Kilt, Kilt just got back from the gym, crammed a full half a days worth of food down my throat, and I am passing out. I have to show love and utter hate to you for showing me the OVT program. The pain, the agony, but the growth that will have to come with it!

    I would type the workouts all up, but I am, dead. Brushing teeth, already took advil in preparation, going beddy-bye. Damn I am supposed to have tennis and softball tomorrow. hahah not so sure.

    Pics and all that jazz in the morrow.

  4. Tonights regime

    A1. Front squat
    5
    5
    201
    None

    A2. Lunges
    5
    5
    602
    120 seconds

    B1. 1-leg back extension
    5
    5
    201
    None

    B2. Leg curl
    5
    5
    602
    120 seconds

    C1. Sumo deadlift
    5
    5
    201
    None

    C2. Romanian deadlift
    5
    5
    602
    120 seconds
    That was a hardcore workout zero

  5. Alright here are the numbers for the leg and Bicep/tricep workouts. Sadly I did them both in the SAME night to play catch up. Thats right, it was the most terribly draining and murderous WO since wrestling. I didnt do it stupid, one was lower body, one was upper, and after the first session I went out and had a can of tuna,xtend, slices of my multigrain bread, and watched some Cars on my ipod nano to relax for awhile.

    here goes the digits. Same rules apply as with my last update A1 into A2 then rest, and that applies for each letter. While doing lunges I think I started with too heavy a weight, because after the first set, it was painful as HELL and I had to drop more and more weight.

    Green Bulge definitely played a role in this marathon of a workout, I didnt lose energy until near the last set. And I had pumps for every single bodypart pretty much, my lower back felt like it exploded from the combo of 1-leg back extensions followed by those deadlifts.

    Now remember the Tempo for the #1 is 201, 2 downs, 0 rest, 1 up and the tempo for all #2s are 602, 6 down, 0 rest, 2 up(this is what killz)

    LEGS:
    A1: Front Squats
    A2: Lunges
    B1: 1-leg back Extenions
    B2: Leg Curl
    C1:Sumo Deadlifts
    C2:Romanian Deadlifts

    A1:115
    A2:40
    rest
    A1:115
    A2:35
    rest
    A1:105
    A2:25
    rest
    A1:105
    A2:20
    rest
    A1:105
    A2:20
    rest

    B1:check(no weights involved lol)
    B2:120
    rest
    B1:check
    B2:120
    rest
    B1:check
    B2:120
    rest
    B1:check
    B2:120
    rest
    B1:check
    B2:120
    rest

    C1:135
    C2:135
    rest
    C1:125
    C2:125
    rest

    I cut deads short because my lower back was hurting from, well I guess a back pump. And you know 2 weeks ago I was pretty much crippled by back pain. Safety first here. I took Advil when I got home, and I am taking some(half dose) now to make sure no inflammation issues re-arise.

    That was the halfway point.

    Then we had arms, bicep/triceps. And this killed me, I never had such good pumps, and never go so weak during a workout since this. No way a man cant grow on this. All my lifts go down by 15-30 lbs in this OVT not by choice, but by fatigue, so I start out lighter, first set yeah...easy, rep 80....not so easy

    A1: BB Curl
    A2: DB Curl
    B1: Preacher Curl
    B2: Hammer curls(on preacher pad, which made them HeLL)
    C1: Weighted dips(used a seated dip machine, no dip bars, WTF)
    C2: Skull Crushers(needed Decline Tri extensions, but no decline bench)
    D1: Lying Tricep Extensions
    D2: Cable Pressdowns

    yeeeaaaaahhhh

    A1:75
    A2:25
    rest
    A1:75
    A2:20
    rest
    A1:75
    A2:20
    rest
    A1:65
    A2:20
    rest
    A1:65
    A2:20
    rest

    B1:45
    B2:20
    rest
    B1:45
    B2:15
    rest
    B1:45
    B2:15
    rest
    B1:45
    B2:15
    rest
    B1:45
    B2:15
    rest

    C1:120
    C2:55
    rest
    C1:120
    C2:40
    rest
    C1:120
    C2:40
    rest
    C1:120
    C2:40
    rest
    C1:120
    C2:40
    rest

    D1:55
    D2:80
    rest
    D1:55
    D2:70
    rest
    D1:55
    D2:70
    rest
    D1:50
    D2:70
    rest
    D1:50
    D2:70
    rest

    Oy it fealt amazing. Bicep pumps, Tricep pumps, back pumps if Arnold is correct about a pump being like cumming then my jizz is all over that gym.

    I am in love, and its name is OVT.

    Well I will never get behind again ^.^ And I have Tennis and Softball, and assisting volleyball with a VBS camp today. Lets see if I live. Those pics and such in a lil, I am hungry...pasta time.

    BTW this was a lil over 3 hours in the gym, But like I said at mid session(hour and half) I went outside, grabbed a can of tuna, slices of bread, bottle of water, and chowed down. Took a rest, watched maybe 15 minutes of Cars after that, (total maybe 25-30 minute rest).

    And I wont be doing that again anytime soon, no more missing a day, wowzas

    BTW when I went out to get my food, these 2 guys(in 1 car) who looked like idiots seen me walking our, and pulled up catty corner to mine in the parking low(right in front of my car basically) and sat there with it on. I hear one say "oooo a tough guy" to the other, and was like wtf? They looked like trash so I opened the passanger side of my door where my stuff was sitting instead of my driver side, which also kept my back towards the gym(I parked only like 20 feet away, as close as you get) and kept my side to them. They sat there watching me for a second, mumbled, then drove off down towards the Krogers parking lot, and then behind krogers(like where the trucks would go). WTF was I going to get robbed if I hadnt done the deal with the passenger side thing then walking back to the building? I would of loved them to try it, I had a fork, that beats a knife cuz it can parry, and most people who pull a gun in my eyes are pussies and I am not afraid to die anyhow ^.^
    •   
       

  6. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Bro, I am Kilt, Kilt just got back from the gym, crammed a full half a days worth of food down my throat, and I am passing out. I have to show love and utter hate to you for showing me the OVT program. The pain, the agony, but the growth that will have to come with it!

    I would type the workouts all up, but I am, dead. Brushing teeth, already took advil in preparation, going beddy-bye. Damn I am supposed to have tennis and softball tomorrow. hahah not so sure.

    Pics and all that jazz in the morrow.
    Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

    I want my IGF-2 back!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Good stuff mate, I'm currently walking funny from my legs session on monday, it only takes a week off to really feel the DOMS again!

    I want my IGF-2 back!!
    Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO

  8. Yaya! Good Stuff up in here! I like CL products especially BH Muahahahaha
  9. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Did you see the session I posted on previous page? I feel fine ATM, but something tells me tonight/tomorrow will hurt like hell lol. This routine does a good job at DOMS, first time my chest had doms in a looong time was after fridays WO
    Yeah it's that second, slow isolation movement that really buggers you up well and truly!

    Hehe, no better time then to get some hot girl to massage your pecs! Just say it's to 'aid your recovery'

  10. BIG day. That job interview in an hour and a half. Gettin preeety nervous. Wish I had my hair cut, but hair shouldt matter for an Iron Workers Union interview lol. Do it up as nice as I can. Black dress shirt, dark blue jeans, black dress shoes, and a nice watch for the interview. And shaving.

    I will update you all tonight with my workout, and the results of my interview. Tomorrow=1week of this log and OVT, I am expecting to see a good LB added. Though there seems to be more recomp going on as well now. Not intentionally.

  11. Job interview went well, I actually ran into a buddy of mine in the parking lot who already works for them. So he vouched for me to the people doing the interview. Hopefully that's a good thing

    Anyhow Deltoids, I am no longer going ot do late night workouts, I was smacking myself in the face(literally) trying to wake up and snap into a workout mode...didnt work at all all night.

    A1. Military press
    A2. Incline lateral raise
    B1. Alternate dumbbell shoulder press
    B2. Cable front raise
    C1. Seated cable row to neck
    C2. Incline rear delt raise

    Didnt have to substitute any workouts, which was a good thing.

    Again Its #1 with a 201 tempo right into #2 with a 602 tempo.

    A1:105
    A2:15
    rest
    A1:95
    A2:15
    rest
    A1:95
    A2:10
    rest
    A1:95
    A2:10
    rest
    A1:95
    A2:10
    rest

    B1:30
    B2:10
    rest
    B1:25
    B2:10
    rest
    B1:25
    B2:10
    rest
    B1:25
    B2:10
    rest
    B1:25
    B2:10
    rest

    C1:50
    C2:10
    rest
    C1:40
    C2:10
    rest
    C1:50
    C2:10
    rest
    C1:60
    C2:10
    rest
    C1:60
    C2:10
    rest

    Crappy digits. I never realized how little I worked out my delts before. But this was yesterday. And the end of 1 week of this log. Now begins week 2, and I am expecting to see a 5-15lb increase on standing numbers. I will do comparisons of hte week befores and the current. Also getting to the gym soon instead of after midnight when I am tired.

    Week 1 REVIEW


    Green Bulge has given me some great endurance and pumps in the gym. Every workout so far(but the shoulders) has been accompanied by some nice pumps, which has me excited to see week 2's #s. Honestly considering that one night hit 350 reps(that make up night) spread out over 2 sessions, I think Green bulge does a helluva job.

    TD Formestane is doing its thing. My eye has gotten better lol, considering I tried to dose it uh...trans optically accidentally. Vascularity is up, mood is enhanced a bit. Chest is a lil red sometimes from the application. I dont get the tingly sense some people say they do.

    Anabolic Pump, been taking it 12-20 mins before carb meals of the likes of Pasta or peanut butter sandwich on 2 slices of who wheat multigrain bread etc. Always accompanied by a Shake or meat product right after the carbs.

    Tonight will be Chest and Back, and the first chance to compare week 1 #s with week 2. Also took some more pics, posting the older ones up now, including year ago pics and such. My new pics look good! Putting on some belly fat, but blast it I need it anyways I need to increase my frame. Next summer will be my bellies vengeance at the pool side. lol. Its a long term investment.

    Alright uploading photos and posting them on Page one right now. I will add another post when I am finished. And my apologies for being a week late LOL.

  12. Pics are up in Post #2 of 1 in between the 2 logs.

    Going to comfest tomorrow, so should be a fun day lol!

    This is my song...Jeeze couldnt be more true. My insomniac issues and such.

    YouTube - Sometime Around Midnight (Video) - The Airborne Toxic Event

  13. Ah good night good night. Pretty much everything went up alot. 20lbs on the bench as well.

    A1:Bench Press
    A2: Flat DB fly

    A1:5x125
    A2:5x25
    rest
    A1:5x125
    A2:5x25
    Rest
    A1:5x125
    A2:5x25
    rest
    A1:5x115
    A2:5x25
    rest
    A1:5x115
    A2:5x25

    B1:Incline Bench Press
    B2:Incline Flys

    B1:5x95
    B2:5x20
    rest
    B1:5x95
    B2:5x20
    rest
    B1:5x95
    B2:5x20
    rest
    B1:5x80
    B2:5x20
    rest
    B1:5x80
    B2:5x20
    rest

    C1:Lat Pulldown
    C2:1 Arm DB Row

    C1:5x120
    C2:5x45
    rest
    C1:5x120
    C2:5x45
    rest
    C1:5x105
    C2:5x45
    rest
    C1:5x105
    C2:5x45
    rest
    C1:5x105
    C2:5x45
    rest

    D1:Bent Over BB Rows
    D2:Seated Cable Rows

    D1:5x85
    D2:5x60
    rest
    D1:5x115
    D2:5x60
    rest
    D1:5x105
    D2:5x60
    rest
    D1:5x105
    D2:5x60
    rest
    D1:5x105
    D2:5x60
    rest

    All in all improvements of 20 lbs on the bench, the whole of B section didnt move any, C I was able to maintain the higher weights for more sets, D was all around stronger by 10-20 lbs. Not bad for 1 week in ^.^

    Also considering I did shoulders yesterday, my inclines sucked which is why I think that B didnt move.

    So so far, improvements. Also my pecks have show quite the growth in the last week. Endurance up as well. my fingers were hurting tonight, not sure why, but it made holding the bar hard on certain lifts.

    going to comfest tomorrow, supposedly its a big hippy/art/pothead fest. I aint gona smoke or drink or anything, just going for the culture lol. I have heard many a good thing about this...this comfest from my friends lol.

    waiting on that job interview results in a good 8 days.

  14. BTW its getting lonely in here, wh3rz did my fr!3nd$ G0?

  15. I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

    Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Liquid13 View Post
    I'm here douche, but only to say that timber is an internet gansta fa real!!! He got butthurt from my comment in busters log and negged me!!! OMFG what will I do now?

    Anyways, I'm tearing the gym up with you tomorrow.
    indeed. I got a fowhawk now as well.
  17. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Liking the new pics mate! Any shots of the wheels to throw in the mix?
    I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.
  19. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I can throw some in. Quad shots n calfs. Might have to ask someone to help take me though, and I can pose it up. I got new pics I wanna post already of arms n chest. Damn I have responded well to my first week of OVT. I have a feeling I may start getting weaker about 2/3s way through this month do to the volume. A week break will be needed on week 5. But its gona be good.
    Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

    I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

    You're damn right it's going to be good! When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Sweet. You've got to have the wheels in for completeness!

    I didn't really get weaker at all on OVT, just make sure you really get the rest in, it's draining isn't it?

    You're damn right it's going to be good! When are you throwing in the 'anabolic support'?
    An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.

    Currently 162.5. I was stuck the first week, but I think its starting to shoot up again.

    BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!

  21. Sry updates coming, I didnt get the iron workers job so I am bizzy moping around for the minute.

  22. hey buddy, Figured I would come and support a friend. I am almost done with my DTH run, that stuff ended up being great at 5 tabs a day!
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
  23. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    An anabolic winter is in the forecast ^.^ But only once I get job situation fixed so I have better food around, and health insurance. My decision is no anabolic substances until I have backup in case something goes haywire.
    Wise decision mate, shame your choice isn't that of most trainees who use AAS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    BTW I am holding you up on that offer next time you take off to your tropical vacation if I get my iron workers job lol!
    Damn right you are! We'll have to see if any of the other lads on here are up for it. Just look out for a PM around Feb
  24. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    MASSIVE bump, get the updates in mate!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. At the end of the pct gyno started developing HELP!
    By prdonek44 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2015, 06:48 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2008, 11:26 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-03-2006, 02:17 AM
  4. The best of the best!!!!!!!!
    By noob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-31-2003, 01:48 PM
  5. Ah, the Wonders of the World....
    By YellowJacket in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 10:23 PM
Log in
Log in