RecoverPRO

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was fortunate enough to try a sample of this recently and wanted to throw out my opinion.

1. Taste was good. The sample I tried was 2 servings and I mixed it into a 20 oz bottle. It was a tad strong at that concentration, but it's be perfect in 32 oz or so.
2. Mixed very easily.
3. No residue/grit.

I am generally not a fan of any lemon flavored powders, but this one was smooth and not overly tart. I give it the Rodja seal of approval.:thumbsup:

Santa89

Awards
Awesome! I can't wait to get mine in. :] Better than just water all day. It will be good to finally have a drink with flavor since I laid off the soda, tea, etc.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback Rodja.

How's the MMA world treating you?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad to hear you like the taste, coming from someone who is non-bias, I definitely know that people will love the taste.

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
nice review!! need to try this stuff out!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's been an up and down year. Trying to balance Grad School and training.
That sounds really tough. I'm sure you're constantly drained, mentally and physically.

Best of luck to you brother!!!

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Nice to know the Lemon taste good.!

jim623

Ok, it taste good, how was your endurance during your wo?

KmuL, can I get a sample or 2? I've been using Axcell for a while now and I'd like to compare the two. I'm about to order some Axcell, but will hold off for now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

KmuL, can I get a sample or 2? I've been using Axcell for a while now and I'd like to compare the two. I'm about to order some Axcell, but will hold off for now.
My endurance was great. It is a good clean energy.

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established

all out of samples for now :(

I will pm you when I get more

best I can say is to try both and compare from there....

jim623

all out of samples for now :(

I will pm you when I get more

best I can say is to try both and compare from there....
I may just order some to compare, I'll give a fair review after a couple of weeks on it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I couldn't really say. It was one of my first times back in the weight room in a few weeks.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
taste is good, could be a little sweeter for my taste. mixes nicely. i mix 4 scoops in 20oz h2o and its perfect. had 3 scoops in a shake the other night and it tasted fantastic. the flavor really jumped out when i put it in the shake. bottom line i will be ordering no more extend

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
taste is good, could be a little sweeter for my taste. mixes nicely. i mix 4 scoops in 20oz h2o and its perfect. had 3 scoops in a shake the other night and it tasted fantastic. the flavor really jumped out when i put it in the shake. bottom line i will be ordering no more extend
Recover Pro has now become my choice for BCAA's

KmuL

KmuL

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting this :)

Genetiks80

Awards
glad to see it mixes well,probably going to picking some up very soon!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Tastes great with PLCAR, regardless I love that lemon taste.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Recover Pro has now become my choice for BCAA's
I can't wait for more flavors. Come on K, get to work on that. Lemon was alot better than I expected. I imagine grape/orange would be awesome.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're just pushing for grape. Nobody knows if and when there will be more flavors...or at least they're not telling us, lol...

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I would not mind seeing blueberry or raspberry flavoring.