Cordygen5 Quick review

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick little hit about Coedygen5 that a buddy was kind enough to give me. I only needed 2 caps to get impressive effects, and the recommended dosing is 3. There was actually an extra pill in the bottle, so I even tried 1, and got results, though not as good as 2. I always start on the low side of anyting. This stuff easily does what the label says it will do. Cardio was way easier, and I recovered quicker between sets. Tried it at night before bed as well, got a sound nights sleep. In my opinion, it would stack very well with other supps. This is speaking from someone who has asthma. MST did a great job on this product. Just sharing an honest quick review based on a six days of use, and not dosing every day.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to post this bro...we really appreciate it!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
No problem. I know it was a short run, but it was more than enough to easily see that this stuff works well. Nice job again. Feels like I've got a supercharger strapped on,lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dad has impaired lung function from chemo/radiation, and I recently bought him some C5. He is EXTATIC with the results, best thing he's used, ever.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
My dad has impaired lung function from chemo/radiation, and I recently bought him some C5. He is EXTATIC with the results, best thing he's used, ever.
Wow thats amazing! Im glad to see it's helping in extreme cases....also I feel bad for your father at the same time now. Wish him my best.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I feel bad for your dad as well, and wish him and your family all the best!!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Damn, cant wait to try out my ultra vo2 but just started on BA so already getting an endurance boost out of that and want to make absolutely sure what it does for me, gonna start it in 2 weeks or so :) Also saved half a bottle of C5 which I'm gonna switch to after I finished the VO2 for comparison.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, will be looking forward to hearing about it!!