Will the real Slim Silver please stand up? (Lean Fuel Extreme Sponsored Log)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Intro:

First I wanted to thank Iron Mag Labs for giving me the opportunity to run this sponsored log. I have run many fat burners some with success and some with not so much success. I will be giving an honest and objective review and will be thorough with the updates throughout this run.

Marketing Info:

Enhanced Thermogenic / Fat Burning Formula
Increases Energy
Increases Metabolism
Promotes Fat Loss
Lowers Cortisol Levels
Stimulates the Thyroid
Decreases Water Weight
Stabilizes Blood Sugar
Decreases Appetite

Lean Fuel Extreme™ is by far the most complete and advanced thermogenic formula on the market! Increases energy and metabolism without jitters. This product contains 13 powerful ingredients that will take you to the next level. Whether you are just trying to shed a few pounds, or get ripped for a bodybuilding competition, Lean Fuel Extreme™ can help you attain your goals faster. Burn the fat and preserve the muscle!

My Details:
Additional Info: Formed fat ass that weighed over 265lbs with no muscle tone and a huge belly and wearing a size 40 pants. Did the Atkins diet during that craze and was able to get down to size 36 and around 210lbs, but never worked out. About 2 years ago I decided to get active and started doing cardio 3 times per week and working upper body with no clue. Then I found AM.com and started getting into body building and I haven't looked back. I am fairly happy with what I have accomplished in a little over a year, but I still have some body fat % to drop mainly in my gut, but could stand to lose some in the chest and arms.

I have been as low as 189 prior to running my prohormone cycles, but I have not been below 194lbs in the last 6 months and my body tends to get stuck at certain weights and my last sticking point is 195lbs.

Goals:
Last body fat assessment with a hand held unit said 17.9% and the one 3-4 months before that was at 19%. I know I am leaner now than I was 3-4 months ago.

With the above said my goal is 185lbs and be 15% by the end of this run. If I can stick to the diet I am planning it should be possible. The great thing about logging this product is I will force myself to track my food intake and you guys and gals can bust my balls when I falter from my plan.

Pics:

These pics were taken a few weeks ago and they are an accurate reflection of where I am at now.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 44-46

Starting Weight: 198lbs
Day 7 Weight: 196lbs
Day 14 Weight: 193.5lbs
Day 22 Weight: 195.5lbs (This is my fault and not LFE's)
Day 28 Weight: 192.5lbs
Day 35 Weight: 190.5lbs
Day 43 Weight: 192.5lbs
Day 46 Weight: 191.5lbs

Starting Measurements: Waist 36.75" Belly over belly button: 37.5"
COLOR="Red"]Ending Measurements: Waist 36.25" Belly over belly button: 36.5"

Final Observations:

I was really happy with my run of IronMagLabs Lean Fuel Extreme. The bad thing with some of these weight loss supplements is that it really affects your sleep due to the ingredient profile. After the first couple of days I didn't have any issues with restful sleep. This product also had very good appitite suppresion, but sometimes it wasn't even enough to overcome my bad habits. At those times however the only thing that might work would be wiring my jaw shut. :)

Progress throughout was at a pretty good rate especially with me learning along the way that some of my food choices were trash and then overcoming the July 4th setback. I have a tendency to get ADD when dieting and sometimes would screw up my progress with bad food choices. However, I know I lost weight and size in key areas while keeping most of my strength and muscle mass along the way.

Final Pics:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this up and running. Looking forward to seeing your results.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

I just finished a 5 night trip in Mexico and I admit I drank every day and ate pretty much what I wanted including desserts. I was truly dreading my weigh-in day based on the past I know I would have gained 8-10lbs due to my lack of muscle. However, I guess I increased my lean muscle mass enough that I can eat/burn more calories.

I will take some measurements of my belly/waist tomorrow and post them in my Day 2 updates.

Observations:
Today was my last day on my Glycobol/Formex stack and starting tomorrow I will be running the following only:

Lean Fuel Extreme @ 2 caps/day (one AM, one around noon)
Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Xtend on workout Days
Jacked Pre Workout (Let me know if this is an issue)
Fish Oil
Fiber Chewables

Due to my Cancun trip and watching UFC/drinking with my buddy last night I slept in today until 10AM. I was dragging ass this AM as well until I popped my first Lean Fuel Extreme pill prior to breakfast. After breakfast I went to workout legs/back and get some cardio in for the first time all week (besides swimming and walking around Cancun).

Workout was excellent today and I had plenty of energy throughout. I finished up my weights and moved to cardio for 33 minutes on the elliptical. Came home and still had some energy (thanks Iron Mag Labs) so I mowed the yard which was in dire need of it. Then I sprayed weeds with roundup and then decided to take a dip in the pool. Like I said I had way more energy than usual and just finished up.

My hunger today was nonexistent which is the first time in forever that I remember that happening. Especially after the last week of wanting to eat everything in sight. :)

Food today:
2 eggs with a little cheese and ham.
Pre workout 40 Gram Protein shake
Post workout 40 Gram Protein shake and a banana.
After mowing the yard I had a protein snack bar (again hunger was nonexistent)
I had one more banana around 7PM (my legs were cramping)
Dinner consisted of ground beef and squash.
Finished up with a evening 90 calorie yogurt.

So far I am extremely pleased with the initial results on Day 1.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in for the shredz.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up for the cut Silver!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm in like Flint :thumbsup:

How much fish oil per day are you taking in? What are your target Pro/Cho/fats? What's your BMR right now and do you plan on carb cycling, calorie cycling? What every you need just ask bro we got ur back. Hope Cancun was nice :D

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I'm in like Flint :thumbsup:

How much fish oil per day are you taking in? What are your target Pro/Cho/fats? What's your BMR right now and do you plan on carb cycling, calorie cycling? What every you need just ask bro we got ur back. Hope Cancun was nice :D
As for fish oil I am taking 6 - 1000mg caps daily spread across 2 doses. I was taking 9 caps per day with G-Bol so I don't mind upping it. I am trying to get 250-300g of protein, but not counting the breakout except for protein and calories. I am also trying to use dante's pricipal of cutting carbs past 7pm. I will post a better update later this evening, but so far so good.

Cancun was good. The kids had a blast, but I was hoping they wouldn't fight, b1tch and moan for the week, but that didn't happen. Regardless I would rather have them argue in paradise than at home. I am glad to be back in my bed though.

rccratch

Awards
Good luck my man! Thanks for the advice on my log as well. I will be along for the ride

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

I will take the measurements in the morning as I forgot to this AM. Weight was already back to my pre-Cancun weight, but I will not post an updated weight until day 7.

Observations:

My appetite is still in control. This is the first time I have taken a weight loss supplement with Hoodia and Green Tea Extract. I haven't had this kind of appetite control in any of the other supplements that I have recently taken and maybe as far back as the original Venom Hyperdrive.

Supplements
Lean Fuel Extreme @ 2 caps/day (one AM, one around 11AM)
Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Xtend on workout Days
Fish Oil @ 6 caps
Fiber Chewables

Today I wanted to see how my workout was using Lean Fuel Extreme as my only Pre Workout Supplement. I had plenty of energy to work out Chest/Tris and finish up with abs then 31 minutes of cardio on the elliptical. I still like adding Jacked for that little extra push on some workout days, but it is not something I require to have a good session.

Food today:
Oatmeal with a handful of pecans.
Pre workout 40 Gram Protein shake
Post workout 40 Gram Protein shake and a banana.
Lunch consisted of a can of tuna mixed with Miracle Whip Light and relish on wheat bread.
Snack consisted of 2 handfuls of almonds.
Dinner consisted of Chicken Cordon Bleu and green beans.

Negatives:
Only downside so far was my sleep last night. I was tossing and turning quite a bit and finally took 2 Tylenol PMs around 11PM before falling asleep at 12AM. I took my second pill a little earlier today so hopefully that will help out there.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome log man, I love PECANS! lol

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro, thanks for the link, here to watch you cut up. RS.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope your sleep is better. Curious to see if it improved.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I hope your sleep is better. Curious to see if it improved.
Last night was much better. I did take 2 Tylenol PMs around 10PM just in case, but I slept like a log! I will probably skip the Tylenol PM tonight to see if I have adjusted.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmmmm...tuna and relish! Day by day Silver! It all adds(or in this case subtracts) up.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me know how it goes without the Tylenol pm. Is 11am still your latest dose?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
mmmmm...tuna and relish! Day by day Silver! It all adds(or in this case subtracts) up.
Any thoughts on my food consumption? Today will be a tougher day since I am eating lunch with coworkers. I will stay strong though and eat pretty light.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What time do you w/o Silver?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on my food consumption? Today will be a tougher day since I am eating lunch with coworkers. I will stay strong though and eat pretty light.
Only think I'd suggest is adding some protein in at breakfast, provided you work out later in the afternoon. If that breakfast is coupled with your first shake - you look pretty solid thus far.

IIRC you are a morning man...

Also, "chicken cordon bleu" is a little vague. Could be a trainwreck of a meal... :lol:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
AZ!
That avi is killing me. Who is that beatch?

And by the way, Silver, I'm in and loving it.

Also, in case I missed it, how did the glycobol/formex duo treat you?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
My workout schedule is pretty crazy based on time available.
Mon & Wed: during lunch
Tues: 5:30PM
Thrs: 8AM
Sat or Sun: 11AM

Being a dad of 3 kids I have to make time when I can find it available.

Only think I'd suggest is adding some protein in at breakfast, provided you work out later in the afternoon. If that breakfast is coupled with your first shake - you look pretty solid thus far.

IIRC you are a morning man...

Also, "chicken cordon bleu" is a little vague. Could be a trainwreck of a meal... :lol:
I try to either have a protein shake with my oatmeal or I will eat eggs instead of oatmeal and save the shake for later in the day.

If I recall correctly the Chicken cordon blue that we buy only has around 290 calories. It is a fairly light meal with green beans and my side salad with fat free blue cheese. :)

AZ!
That avi is killing me. Who is that beatch?

And by the way, Silver, I'm in and loving it.

Also, in case I missed it, how did the glycobol/formex duo treat you?
It is always good to have you along. That chick is hella hot.

I really liked the G-Bol/Formex combo that I ran. My weight stayed pretty constant and I felt that I was leaning out some and getting more solid through the run. It seems like a pretty good Natty stack for between hormonal runs (I know Formex is slightly hormonal).

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like money man... as long as you're getting some protein in in the AM, you're all set.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like money man... as long as you're getting some protein in in the AM, you're all set.
I agrre with TL here...my feet hit the floor in the morning and I am downing a protein shake. That usually has me running to the crapper. My biggest carb meals are focused aroung the w/o(pre&post). The rest are very high protein and veggies. On non w/o days I cycle low carb format. I never eat carbs post 6-7 pm. You will bend this on that late 5:30 w/o day but, try to stick to that no late carbs format as much as possible. Aminos would be a good thing to be throwing into the mix as well.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I agrre with TL here...my feet hit the floor in the morning and I am downing a protein shake. That usually has me running to the crapper. My biggest carb meals are focused aroung the w/o(pre&post). The rest are very high protein and veggies. On non w/o days I cycle low carb format. I never eat carbs post 6-7 pm. You will bend this on that late 5:30 w/o day but, try to stick to that no late carbs format as much as possible. Aminos would be a good thing to be throwing into the mix as well.
I run into the same problem working out from 7 to 9...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can relate. I had a day from hell and it pushed me into the wee hours working out. I was pissed and took it out on the weights. Any carbs taken in post w/o gets used up in the right ways though!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell was MY invite?!

I feel so left out.

Subbed anyway.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Food looks solid, could be some more additions easily to reach your goals. You've got enough knowledge here to set you free...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Where the hell was MY invite?!

I feel so left out.

Subbed anyway.
Dude, I could have swore I sent you an invite via PM the other day. GDit.

Always glad to have you on the boat. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfISlGLNU"]YouTube - I'm On A Boat (ft. T-Pain) - Album Version[/ame]

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I take 5 scoops of Xtend as my intra workout drink on lifting days. Is that good enough?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I take 5 scoops of Xtend as my intra workout drink on lifting days. Is that good enough?
Yea dude, that is a sh*tload of aminos. It's what I drink too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys really swear by xtend? I have been using PW and BC+EAA for a while, changing off between the 2.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the ingredient profile of xtend and really enjoy the amount of flavors that is offered by Scivation. Plus their customer service is off the charts.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good and you can also drink it off and on during the day as well.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of ttiiiiirred of XTend. Going to cycle off BCAA's for awhile I believe.

After that, mabye some generic BCAA caps. I don't really need a big flavored jug with me... Do love XTend though, just enough is enough... :lol:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
PS - I know the boat song is just a gag... but I freakin dig it.

99 cents? iTunes? Sold.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of ttiiiiirred of XTend. Going to cycle off BCAA's for awhile I believe.

After that, mabye some generic BCAA caps. I don't really need a big flavored jug with me... Do love XTend though, just enough is enough... :lol:
I've been rocking with bulk BCAA's and orange flavored crystal light.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I've been rocking with bulk BCAA's and orange flavored crystal light.
I was thinking of doing the same thing, but with pink lemonade. You just get the NP Bulk BCAAs?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Got 1000g (2 500g) BCAA's from Primaforce for 20 bucks.

Dude over here said it tasted like straight ass. I said "I'll buy it" :wave2:.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

The Army has really benefited you in your supplement budget.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
PS - I know the boat song is just a gag... but I freakin dig it.

99 cents? iTunes? Sold.
I had to download it myself. I actually heard that song at a club and all the fine hoes were dancing to it. I was like...Yup gotta get that one (plus it cracks me up)!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had to download it myself. I actually heard that song at a club and all the fine hoes were dancing to it. I was like...Yup gotta get that one (plus it cracks me up)!
IS IT BOATS AND HOES???????????

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

I might have to buy me some bulk BCAAs because Xtend is pricey. I also like LG's BC+EAA, but the Xtend watermelon flavor has me addicted!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:lol:

I can't see videos over here so that's why I asked, plus my question got skipped.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Measurements: Waist 36.75" Belly over belly button: 37.5"

Observations:

Appetite conctol is still going good. I was a little more hungry today, but I still think I kept my calories in check pretty well throughout the day. I still have extra energy that I know is a result of this product, but it is not a jittery feeling at all. I like stims and most don't affect me in low doses anymore. However, this one gives me the suttle boost that I need and I have not had a crash on it yet like I have experienced on past products!

Supplements
Lean Fuel Extreme @ 2 caps/day (one AM, one around 11AM)
Whey Protein
Multi Vitamin
Xtend on workout Days
Fish Oil @ 6 caps
Fiber Chewables

I was unable to workout today due to other committments. It is really an off day, but I try to get an extra day in for cardio if it works out.

Food today:
7:30AM 40g Protein Shake
Oatmeal with a handful of pecans and a banana.
Lunch consisted of a submarine turkey sandwhich with extra meat, lettuce, pickles, fat free mayo and wheat bread. I also had a bag of sunchips. :dunno:
Afternoon Snack was a protein snack bar.
Dinner consisted of rotiserri chicken with light mayo on wheat bread and a small bowl of soup.
40g Protein shake at 8:30PM.

Negatives:
I slept pretty good last night with the help of Tylenol PM tonight I will try to go without.