Dermacrine Sponsored Log

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to Primordial Performance I am able to run a log of their product dermacrine. I have had a log on AM for the entire summer follwoing my training and i will continue that log here and also include all my expereinces with dermacrine. I play college football and am a TE. This log will be unlike most other logs on here as I am not a bodybuilder and am not a powerlifter. I am an athlete and my workouts will be geared towards maximum full body performance, speed and endurance. This log will start tommorow and will run for the four weeks of the Dermacrine and then the four weeks of PCT. I will take the dermacrine first thing in the morning and havent decided yet if im gonna shower before depending on how much time i have. After that i will have five days or so until i report for camp.

I have never used any prohormone before and am hoping i can get some great results from this product. I really wana avoid side effects so i am gonna take it solo and only for the four weeks. Im a little apprehensive about losing any libido and my prexisting pubertal gyno, but im thinking ill be fine from others logs ive seen...

STATS:
W= 237-240
H= 6.0 1/4"

DIET: 4,000 KC or so
TOTALS:
PROTEIN 350 G
CARBS 400 G
FAT 125 G

SUPPLEMENTS
Waking
5 arginine
multi
20 g gatorade
22 g protein

Mid morning
22 g protein

Preworkout
5 g creatine
3 g beta alanine
1.5g citruline malate
5 g arginine
20 g gatorade mix
2 xtend

Postworkout
25 g waxy maize
20 g gatorade mix
5 g creatine
1.5 g cit malate
3 grams beta alanine
44 grams protein

Before Bed
ZMA
22 g protein
5 g arginine

GOALS

Stay healthy
Increase speed
Increase endurance
Run better routes
Perfect blocking footwork
Perfect on receiving
Bench 370
Clean 300
Start
All conference-selection
Weigh 236 +/- 3lbs
59 sec avg 300 shuttle
32 inch vert

HOPES FROM DERMACRINE

Get weight to 239-243
Increased Endurance
Increased Strength
NO DROP IN LIBIDO
NO GYNO

Notes: Im very excited for this log and am hoping everything will go perfect and ill see some awesome results and no sides. The routine i follow will make sense after the first week as far as training goes. As for injuries...two weeks ago i finished PT for a hamstring tear from my pelvis and currently im battling some shin splints and some weird lower ab spasms that come and go every couple weeks. Nothing to bad....Excited for tommorow though...Less than nine weeks out!!!1

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Honestly I would run it for 6 weeks at 5 pumps, its really mild. I used it for 4 weeks and gained 3 lbs and I only weighed 125 when I started. You wont have any libido issues also it should actually enhance it. Youre really gonna like the sustain alpha. Youre really lucky to be logging such great products for free.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah thanks man, this is an awesome oppurtunity. I would run it for longer and at a higher dose but only got one bottle and i only have 8 weeks+ for this log. Im real excited though....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-15-09 Sports Performance Legs, Agilities

ACTIVATION
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10 EA
HIP ACTIVATION
TWO LEG BRIDGE MARCHING 6 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EA WAY
SINGLE LEG FOAM BRIDGE 10 EA
INCHWORM/ WORLDS GREATEST S BOTH WAYS
OVERHEAD SQAUT THICK BOARD 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
IN LINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10
STANDING STRAIGHT BLACK BAND SIDE WALK FEET STRAIGHT
WARM UP
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
LATERAL MARCH BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SKIP BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SKIP/ MARCH BOTH WAYS
LATERAL PUSH SHUFFLE BOTH WAYS
LATERAL PUSH SHUFFLE W/ BAND BOTH WAYS
LATERAL PUSH SHUF BAND THIGH BOTH WAYS
LATERAL LADDERS (KNEE UP) TWO IN 2, ONE IN 2, PUSH OUT 2, LITLE BIKE TWO 2PUSH OUT BACK 2
AGILITIES
5-10-5 4 TIMES 55 SEC REST
L DRILL 2 TIMES EACH WAY ONE MINUTE REST
LIFTING
CIRCUIT
DB COMPLEX 25 LB 2 TIMES 4 REP 4 REP
OVERHEAD SQUAT THICK BOARD 10 10
CIRCUIT
SINGLE ARM SNATCH 55-4 EA 57.5- 4 57.5-4
WATER BALL ALPHABET 24 LB M-M M-M
CIRCUIT
SNATCH GRIP DEADLIFT 155-8
CIRCUIT
SNATCH GRIP DEADLIFT 221-8 241-8 262-6 262-6
PUSH UP TOUCH 10 10 10
CIRCUIT
SINGLE LEG SQUAT WEIGHTED VEST 10 EA 10 EA 10 EA
PULL UPS 10 10 10
CIRCUIT
HIGH BOX STEP UP 25-10 25-10
RIGHT INTO WALKING LUNGES 14 14
INVERTED ROWS ROPE 10 10
CIRCUIT- BODYWEIGHT
SQUAT 20
LUNGES 20
BOX SPLIT STEP UPS 20
SQUAT JUMPS 10

The workout was broken into four parts...activation, warm up, agilities and Lifting. It was a pretty hard workout today, but better than last week. I did have a little soreness in my right glute but i dont think it was anything serious. My left pec in my arm is still bothering me and kinda hurt when doing the wide snatch grip deadlifts. About the deadlifts, dont mind the numbers as my max is somewhere near 550. Again these workouts are not powerlifting or bodybuilding oreinted and are different.

I felt good with the workout today, I was just real tired as i woke up at 6:30 to do something and then went back to bed and then ate breakfast. The last couple days my appetitie has really been down which isnt good when you need to consume somehwere near 4,000 calories. After the workout today i felt like i got hit by a car but now im feeling better. Im slowly getting my cardio up and my recovery up. Im just hoping the hammy thing isnt the recurring injury ive had and the pec heals up eventually. Caught a ton of balls tonite also. By talking with my trainer today we decided on the following split

M- Sports performance, Legs, Agilities
T- Sports, Neck, Routes
W- Sports Performace, Upper Body, Acceleration
R- Interval running
F- Sports performance, Circuit Day
S- Long Distance Running, Routes, Back, Bis
Su- Off Day

Dermacrine Notes:

Applied the Dermacrine this morning as soon as i woke up. I didnt shower before i applied it because i didnt have time, I dunno how that affects things though. I applied it on my pecs, shoulders and upper arms. It took a little longer than i wanted to dry but that was because i didnt spread enough. Nothing to really note as off yet. Just a decreased appetite lately (unrelated) and thats about it. The only question i have is if applying it at nine and then sweating my butt off is bad and effects absorbtion??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Notes:
Ive decided to take the dermacrine at 1:00PM after my workouts on M,W,F. And then in the morning after a shower on T,R,S,S because i dont work out til the afternoon. I may do it in teh afternoon all the time once i start my job outside where im sweating all the time...

Mars1107

subbed im starting mine soon too

have you noticed that half the bottle is white and half yellow?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Nah man mine is a pretty consistent beige yellow color. I read somewhere that you could put it in warm water or something to get it back to normal.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah put it in warm water and then shake it.after your done.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-16-09 Hockey, Neck w=238

So today was pretty much just an active off day. I played some one on one roller hockey with my bro for the first time in about four years. I didnt feel great but did feel real fast. My bad hamstring did feel a bit odd while shooting though and i am hoping there was no damage or anything done as my hammy was a little tight monday during the leg day. I wanted to do some abs and blocking at the gym and then routes at nite but took it easy as i didnt wana push my hammy at all....Just hope its all good for tommorow...

Dermacrine Notes:

Today i took a shower and then applied the dermacrine when dry in the morning. Dont really notice anything different as of yet. Been trying real hard to maitain calorie intake. Tommorow is day three...lets see what happens. Gonna apply after workout after shower at 1 PM.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Tommorow is gonna be an intense Acceleration and Upper body day with some cleans. Im not gonna do chest though as something is still wrong with my left pec in my arm....... :worried: Kinda stinks as i was making awesome progress up until the last two weeks..Hopefully next week...If my leg is feeling good ill also catch some balls but prob not run routes. Thursday will be an intense interval running day!!

Mars1107

nice

so my the dermacrine is not supposed to look like 2 different colors, like half beige cream, and then half liquidy yellow?

so i put it in warm water and then shake it?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah its just supposed to be one color. Sometimes it gets out of solution. Ive read just to warm it up in like a warm water bucket and then shake it....

Mars1107

yeah its just supposed to be one color. Sometimes it gets out of solution. Ive read just to warm it up in like a warm water bucket and then shake it....
thanks, will do.

i applied 4 pumps today, i wonder what that did, i felt pretty focused today though, overall good.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
haha no idea...u got a lot of something and not much of something else....

Mars1107

haha no idea...u got a lot of something and not much of something else....
the warm water worked but i had shake it vigoursly

its good u pointed this out, or i could have been doing this for a couple of days

Mars1107

yeah i wouldnt pulse though, ur gonna get shutdown anyway

i like my idea, of running a test booster throught the cycle, ive heard some people say it works. Its just a theory though, many may disclaim it as stupid, but i think theres some merit to it.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i wish there was some concrete proof out there. Ill see how my body handles this before i start anything more hardcore. Logic would say a test booster would help but the endocrine system is so complex who knows

Mars1107

yeah i wish there was some concrete proof out there. Ill see how my body handles this before i start anything more hardcore. Logic would say a test booster would help but the endocrine system is so complex who knows
i think ull like the dermacrine, just dont expect any crazy. I like transdermals in general.but ur not really doing bodybuilding by the look of ur workouts, so it hard to equate gains in your situation.

do u like the smell of this stuff? i do its good

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i think id be better able to tell in the winter when im doing more bodybuilding and powerlfiting. My chest workout is ussually very bodybuilder like in style, but the pec is kinda keeping me from doing that. That and my bodybuilding style back workout on saturdays are gonna be my best ways to gauge the sucess of this product. Tommorow is gonna be a hard workout so well see where im at as far as recovery..The last two mondays ive cramped bad afterwords so if i dont cramp next monday i guess this stuff is working.. Well see though.

The smell is pretty good actually, im surprised. It smells good but also isnt to noticable

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Notes:
Ive decided to take the dermacrine at 1:00PM after my workouts on M,W,F. And then in the morning after a shower on T,R,S,S because i dont work out til the afternoon. I may do it in teh afternoon all the time once i start my job outside where im sweating all the time...
Yeah, this should be fine.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks PP....Pretty Damn Good workout today. Will post after i got out of this caloric deficit and rub on some dermacrine

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-17-09 Sports Performance Upper Body, Acceleration, 300 shuttle

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION 10
HIP HIKES MARCHING 6 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EACH WAY
INCHWORMS/ WORLDS GREATEST BOTH WAYS
OVERHEAD SQUAT THINK BOARD 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
INLINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10
STAND STRAGHT SIDE BAND WALK 3 TIMES EACH WAY 5 TIMES

Warm Up
MARCHING IN PLACE TWICE TEN SECONDS
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
FORWARD MARCHING 3 BLOCKS TWICE
FORWARD SKIP BOTH WAYS
FORWARD SKIP/ MARCH BOTH WAYS
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
FORWARD MARCHING W BAND 4 BLOCKS TWICE
FORWARD SKIP W BAND ONE WAY TWICE
FORWARD MARCH TO SKIP ONE WAY TWICE
LOW BOX JUMPS 2 FOOT TO 1 TWICE 6 TOTAL, 1 FOOT TO 1 TWICE 6 TOTAL

Acceleration
DOUBLE HEAVY BAND 3 POINT STANCE ACCELERATION 2 SETS OF 3
DOUBLE HEAVY BAND 2 POINT STANCE ACCELERATION 2 SETS OF 3
ACCELERATION FROM 3 AND 2 POINT, ONE EACH WAY

Lifting
CIRCUIT
DB COMPLEX 20 LB 6 REPS TWICE
SHOULDER SEPERATION 2.5-10 2.5-10
CIRCUIT
SINGLE ARM DB SWINGS 55-10 55-10
OVERHEAD MED BALL THROWS 10 TOT 10 TOT
CIRCUIT
REAL WIDE GRIP DB BENCH 75-8 75-8 75-8
SINGLE LEG RDL TOE TOUCH 8 EA 8 EA 8 EA
CIRCUIT
DB ROW 95-10 105-10 105-10
LOW BOX STEP UPS 8 EA 8 EA 8 EA
CIRCUIT
INCLINE STABILE DB PRESS 55-10 55-10 55-10
PVC SUPINATE PULLUPS 10 10 10
LUNGES TEN FORWARD AND TEN BACK 3 TIMES THROUGH

Fourth Qaurter
300 YD SHUTTLE 62 sec

This workout was geared more towards upper body but was still a very full body style workout. The bodybuilder in me would love to meet my goal of a 350 bench by august but the pec injury i have was killing me today. Ill have to stay somewhere like 320 where my spring max was at which sucks. The pec doesnt bother me when im benching wide but the second i try and bring the dumbells any less than two feet from each other at the top it kills. Im gonna just keep it easy. Id love to bench 350, but i dont think its gonna happen.

My hamstring felt a little odd from hockey yesterday but felt fine throughout the workout. Maybe just a little odd when doing the acceleration drills. Today wasnt that hard of a day and i feel in much better shape as far as recovery goes. We did DB swings instead of cleans today but will do cleans on Friday with the circuit. Its kind of frustrating not being able to push my chest but i pushed everything else to the max. At the end of the workout i was surprised with a 300 yd shuttle which i was a little apprehensive for. (mental weakness) During camp i need to run two of these in under a 60 average with a five minute break. I wana run a 58 average come camp. My legs however were shot today when doing it and the hammys cramped pretty bad...Im not terrible displeased with a 62, but we have work to do. Good day overall though aside from the whole pec thing. Tommorw if i feel good is some hardcore interval running and tris and shoulder.....Tonite may be an ab circuit if i get bored.

Dermacrine Notes:
Just applied the Deramacrine after my shower. It takes surprisingly long to 100 percent dry. I put it on about an hour ago and its still not completly dry. Its like tacky. Havent noticed really anything yet...maybe a slight appetite increase..

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Hamstring is a little sore right now well see how it feels tommorow for running...As for the dermacrine..a possible increase in appetite. I think as far as the rest of summer training goes im gonna add more abs into my shcedule.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing more from your log. Im hoping you get the most out of this cycle.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, yeah im hoping to have a great cycle. Today i feel extremly crappy. I went to bed at 12 and woke up at nine but prob got up to pee like 4 or 5 times in the middle of the nite. Sometimes every couple of months ill sleep through one nite but ussually i get up at least 2 times to pee. It has less to do with water intake and more to do with like anxietyi think. When i have to get up at 5:00 for football i go to bed at like nine the nite before and probably pee 30-40 times and dont fall asleep til like 4:00. I think im so tired bbecause i didnt get the real deep sleep. I can remember like 10 dreams vividly and i dont think im getting the sound sleep i need. Maybe the dermacrine is making this worse..i dunno.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
To bad jersey is acting like seatle these days. Had to do interval running on the treadmill before, but it just plain sucked and didnt make my shins feel to good. Weighed in at 242.5 pretty bloated. Thats the most ive ever weighed in at. Im feeling a little less tired right now and am gonna do some tris and shoulders in a bit

Mars1107

Thanks man, yeah im hoping to have a great cycle. Today i feel extremly crappy. I went to bed at 12 and woke up at nine but prob got up to pee like 4 or 5 times in the middle of the nite. Sometimes every couple of months ill sleep through one nite but ussually i get up at least 2 times to pee. It has less to do with water intake and more to do with like anxietyi think. When i have to get up at 5:00 for football i go to bed at like nine the nite before and probably pee 30-40 times and dont fall asleep til like 4:00. I think im so tired bbecause i didnt get the real deep sleep. I can remember like 10 dreams vividly and i dont think im getting the sound sleep i need. Maybe the dermacrine is making this worse..i dunno.
i hear that

its probally not the derm making u more anxious, maybe the idea that ur taking it

i used to have sleep anxiety too, but its fixed now.

There r supps i can reccomend if u want, or some advice

later

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
any advice would be awesome man. I dont really wana get releiant on any supplements. I dunno if its the derm or bad sleep but i felt pretty damn crappy all day. Ill post the workouts from today tommorow. Not a great day though. Going to bed early and hoping for an awesome day tommorow

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
any advice would be awesome man. I dont really wana get releiant on any supplements. I dunno if its the derm or bad sleep but i felt pretty damn crappy all day. Ill post the workouts from today tommorow. Not a great day though. Going to bed early and hoping for an awesome day tommorow
What time do you take this product? I hear some people say that if they take it right before bed they get insomnia-anxiety due to the Active Hormone in it.

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
Hmm..maybe if your prone to anxiety the prohormones will trigger it to come out more. The gains still going?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-18-09 Treadmill Interval, Tris, Abs, Shoulders W=242

FOAM ROLLER
ANKLES MOBES
HIP ACTIVATION
BRIDGE MARCHING 6 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EA WAY
SINGLE LEG BRIDGE 10 EA
INCHWORMS/ SPIDERMAN BOTH WAYS
OVERHEAD SQUAT 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
IN LINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10 TOTAL
BAND WALKS SIDEWAYS BOTH WAYS
SHORT BACKWARDS BOTH WAYS
SHORT BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
SHORT KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
SHORT BACKWARDS BOTH WAYS
JOG A MINUTE AND HALF ON TREAMILL
3 30 SEC AT 14.0 MPH
4 1:00 RUNS 10 10.5 11 11.2

PM LIFT

CIRCUIT
DUMBELL TRI EXTENSION 30-10 40-10 40-7 30-10
OVERHEAD ALT MIL PRESS 55-10 60-10 60-8
CIRCUIT
SIDE/ FRONT RAISES 10/10 15-20 15-10
TRICEP EXTENSIONS 80-10 90-10 140-12 160-10
CIRCUIT
SKULL CRUSHERS 95-8 95-6
NECK 45-15 45-15
CIRCUIT ABS
SINGLE LEG V UPS 20 EA 20 EA 20 EA
SIDE LEG V UPS 20 EA 20 EA 20 EA
TOE TOUCHES 20 20 20
HANGING ABS 20 20 20

This was a really crappy day. I felt like crap all day from not getting good sleep and just felt real lethargic all day. On top of that it was raining and i was unable to interval train outside and my hurt left pec really ruined my tricep workout. I tried to run intervals on a treadmill but it just doesnt feel right running on there and it was a really crappy treadmill and kept slowing down. Overall it was a bad day and really sucked that i couldnt train as hard as i wanted to. A good ab workout though....

Dermacrine Notes:

I felt like crap when i woke up...took a shower and applied the dermacrine. I felt like crap all day and i think its just because im beat down from the workouts...

6-19-09 Sports Performance Circuit Day

FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION 10
HIP HIKES MARCHING 6 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EACH WAY
OVERHEAD SQUAT THINK BOARD 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
INLINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10
STAND STRAGHT SIDE BAND WALK 3 TIMES EACH WAY 5 TIMES
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
HIGH KNEE KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
LATERAL MARCHING TWICE
LATERAL SKIP TWICE
LATERAL SIDE SHUFFLE TWICE
LATERAL BAND MARCHING TWICE
LATERAL BAND SKIP TWICE
LATERAL SHUFFLE W BAND TWICE
LATERAL SHUFFLE W BAND R LEG TWICE
LATERAL LADDER 2 IN 2, 2 IN TO SPRT 2, 2 IN SPRT OVER HURD 2, ONE IN 2
THREE BAND HARNESS BALL GRABS 4 SETS OF 6
CIRCUIT
CURL TO PRESS 25 LB DB 20 20
PUSH UP TO ROW 25 LB DB ROW 5 EA 5 EA
SINGLE RDL 25 LB DB ROW 8 EA 8 EA
STEP UP 25 LB DB 8 EA 8 EA
REVERSE FLY 25 LB DB 12 12
FORWARD TO BACK LUNGE 6 EA 6 EA
INVERTED ROW 12 12
ROTATIONAL PUSH UP 12 12
SIDE LUNGE 12 12
BEAR CRAWL FOR AND BACK 20 20
JUMP STEP UPS 10 10
SQUAT JUMPS 10 10
6 20 YD LAPS YES YES

Today going into the workout i was a bit apprehensive. I pushed the entire workout and felt really good throughout it. It wasnt that rough and we forgot to do cleans but it was a good workout. Im just scared while working out about my hamstring and left pec. My hamstring did kinda bother me today and im thinking of taking it off on my legs all weekend. It kinda sucks training and always having to worry about an injury. The hamstring is bothering me a bit in my glute and i def think im gonna have to take it easy all weekend. Im hoping theres nothing damged, but just the result of a hard week. The hamstring did feel a bit odd at the begining of the workout doing the lateral side shuffles.

The band ball catch drill was where you start in a two point stance and your held back by three bands. A person in front of you drops a tennis ball and you gotta run and catch and backpedal before it bounces twice. To the left is a right leg stop to the right is a left leg stop and the middle is a lunge stop. It was pretty hard actaully.

Dermacrine Notes:

I just applied the Dermacrine after my shower and so far i havent really noticed anything big. I feel much better today as i slept better, but not really any increase in libido. My overall endurance at sports performance has increased, but may just be my wind. Well see how i feel doing a standard back workout tommorow. That will be a good judge of what is going on. Actually i have noticed a bit increase in on my body which may be a test increase....

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
well see tommorow about the gains tough to tell doing sports performance stuff..Conditioning is getting better and mental conditioning. Im gonna do a back/ bis workout and ill be able to tell how my gains are from. I think ill do the exact same back workout as last time and see how my gains and strength are......

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine Notes:

The libido i think is way up even with being tired and beat from working out. Volume is def way up...maybe double. I think my hammy is feeling a little better now. I was gonna light jog tommorow but im def just gonna take the weekend off on the legs. I threw and caught a couple hundred balls tonite and the hands were great. Gonna apply dermacrine first thing in the am...

Mars1107

Dermacrine Notes:

The libido i think is way up even with being tired and beat from working out. Volume is def way up...maybe double. I think my hammy is feeling a little better now. I was gonna light jog tommorow but im def just gonna take the weekend off on the legs. I threw and caught a couple hundred balls tonite and the hands were great. Gonna apply dermacrine first thing in the am...
So i going good for you now?

good to hear.

Supposedly libido, is the first thing that u recognize, stregth gains come in the 2nd to 3rd weeks, according to the writeup.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
workout was good. Felt good the whole time through....Will type it up and post tommorow on the off day.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-20-09 Back, Bis, Some Abs W=241

T BAR ROWS 90-10 135-10 180-8 205-4
STANDING WIDE GRIP CURLS 70-10 80-10 90-9 DROP 60-10
WIDE GRIP LAT PULL DOWN 220-10 260-10 280-10 300-3
SEATED HEAVY ALT DB CURLS 40-10 50-5 45-5 40-6 DROP 30-6
CIRCUIT
SHRUGS 75-20 75-20 75-20
REVERSE BARBELL CURL 40-15 50-10 60-10
PULL UPS RUBBER HAND 10 10 7
CIRCUIT
SEATED FOREARM CURLS 20-10 30-10 30-10
2 TEN PLATE HOLDS 45 S 35 S 40 S
CIRCUIT
CRUNCHES 50 50 50
SIT UPS 20 20 20

Pretty Good lift overall. This was more of a bodybuilder style and a nice easy change of pace. Would normally do some jogging afterwrods, but the hammy felt kinda funky after the workout on friday so im giving myself the weekend off to recharge the batteries and hopefully make the hammy feel better.

Dermacrine Notes:

The libido is definitly way up and its very nice. Didnt feel incredibly stronger or leaner in the gym. Felt good though and the libido being up is nice. Ive also had an increase in ance on my torso and legs. Ive always had ance, but the increase means the test is up. No endurance increase i dont think yet or recovery....we shall see though. The only think i dont understand though is how a "light prohormone" can increase libido?? I have no idea about the science behind it...arent prohormones normally quite suppressive?

6-21-09 Off

The hamstring is actually kinda tight today. Not terribly, but just a litlle worse than yesterday as a result of DOMS. Hoping for an awesome leg workout tommorow and no pain in my hammy or arm!!!

Dermacrine Notes:

This summer i havent had morning wood all the time, but since ive been on dermacrine ive had it every morning and woken up with it at nite. Libido def up. Just applied the Dermacrine.

Mars1107

6-20-09 Back, Bis, Some Abs W=241

T BAR ROWS 90-10 135-10 180-8 205-4
STANDING WIDE GRIP CURLS 70-10 80-10 90-9 DROP 60-10
WIDE GRIP LAT PULL DOWN 220-10 260-10 280-10 300-3
SEATED HEAVY ALT DB CURLS 40-10 50-5 45-5 40-6 DROP 30-6
CIRCUIT
SHRUGS 75-20 75-20 75-20
REVERSE BARBELL CURL 40-15 50-10 60-10
PULL UPS RUBBER HAND 10 10 7
CIRCUIT
SEATED FOREARM CURLS 20-10 30-10 30-10
2 TEN PLATE HOLDS 45 S 35 S 40 S
CIRCUIT
CRUNCHES 50 50 50
SIT UPS 20 20 20

Pretty Good lift overall. This was more of a bodybuilder style and a nice easy change of pace. Would normally do some jogging afterwrods, but the hammy felt kinda funky after the workout on friday so im giving myself the weekend off to recharge the batteries and hopefully make the hammy feel better.

Dermacrine Notes:

The libido is definitly way up and its very nice. Didnt feel incredibly stronger or leaner in the gym. Felt good though and the libido being up is nice. Ive also had an increase in ance on my torso and legs. Ive always had ance, but the increase means the test is up. No endurance increase i dont think yet or recovery....we shall see though. The only think i dont understand though is how a "light prohormone" can increase libido?? I have no idea about the science behind it...arent prohormones normally quite suppressive?

6-21-09 Off

The hamstring is actually kinda tight today. Not terribly, but just a litlle worse than yesterday as a result of DOMS. Hoping for an awesome leg workout tommorow and no pain in my hammy or arm!!!

Dermacrine Notes:

This summer i havent had morning wood all the time, but since ive been on dermacrine ive had it every morning and woken up with it at nite. Libido def up. Just applied the Dermacrine.
nice lat pulldowns, you do them fast?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I dont jerk them, but i dont do them slow. Im much better with reverse grip ones....can ussually rack it for ten.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-22-09 Sports Performance Legs

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION
TWO LEG HIKES ALT 10 TOTAL
LEG DROPS 4 EA WAY
BAND ROUND FEET LEG STRAIGHT RUNNING 10 EA
SINGLE LEG HIP HIKES 10 EA
INCHWORM/ WORLDS GREATEST BOTH WAYS
OVERHEAD SQAUT WHITE BOARD 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10
IN LINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGES 10 TOTAL
LATERAL LARGE BLACK BAND WALK BOTH WAYS

Warm Up
BACKWARD RUN BOTH WAYS
KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
BACKWARD RUN BOTH WAYS
LATERAL MARCHING BOTH WAYS
LATERAL MARCHING W BAND BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SKIP BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SKIP W BAND BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SHUFFLE BOTH WAYS
LATERAL SHUFFLE W BAND BOTH WAYS
LADDERS LATERAL 2 IN 2, 1 IN 2, ICKY 2, ICKY BACK 1, ICKY WIDE 2

Lifting
CIRCUIT
CLEAN COMPLEX BAR FIVES SHRUGS, HIGH RAISE, RDL, ROW, SQAUT, CLEAn
AB CIRCUIT V UPS-10, SIDE V UPS-10, CRUCIFIXES-20
CIRCUIT
HANG CLEAN 175-5 199-4 199-4
REST 2-3:00
CIRCUIT
DEADLIFT 220-8 243-8 268-6 273-6
TOUCH PUSH UP 10 10 10
CIRCUIT
SINGLE LEG HEAVY VEST SQUAT 10 EA 10 EA 10 EA
PVC PIPE PULL UPS 10 8 BAND-10
CIRCUIT
SQUATS 20 20
LUNGES 20 20
BOX POWER STEP UP 20 20
JUMP SQUATS 10 10

Dermacrine notes:

This was a very good workout. I woke up at 8:45 washed my torso with a wet towel and then applied the dermacrine. I ussually dont do it on M,W,F becasue i work out early. I worked out at 11:30 and just felt awesome the entire time with plenty of energy. Best workout yet of the summer i think and nothing really hurt to much. The hammy felt decent, a little tight and we didnt do chest so my bad pec didnt come into play. I got to clean pretty light and my form was much better than i would have expected. The deadlifts and cleans were very light....my PR on deads is 550 and my PR on cleans should be about 300.

So far from the dermacrine

-Increased Libido
-Feel just better and energized

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-23-09 Routes and Neck w-241

Felt real sore in the legs today from yesterday. My left inside knee has been really sore lately and my left achiles is pretty tight. The hammy doesnt feel to bad...well see how it feels doing sprints tommorow and intervals on thursday. The left pec/arm is still about the same and i def wont be able to push chest tommorow. Today was a long day though and i really didnt have any downtime. Not a hard day though, just ran routes, caught a bunch of balls and went to the gym for a neck and a little abs. The legs were pretty dead coming out of breaks and got tired real fast. I really need to work on releasing from stances as im still false stepping a bit.

ROUTES
BIKE 15:00
CIRCUIT
NECK 45-15 45-15 45-15
CRUNCHES 50 50 50

Dermacrine Notes:

Very busy day today and not really a hard workout. Didnt notice anything significant as i didnt really workout hard. Well see tommorow.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-24-09 Sports Performance Upper Body

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION
HIP HIKES MARCHING 3 EA
LEG DRROPS 4 EA
GREEN BAND ROUND FEET LEG UP 10 EA
SINGLE LEG HIP HIKE 10 EA
OVERHEAD SQUAT THICK BOARD 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
INLINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10 TOTAL
LATERAL STRAIGHT BAND WALK BLACK BOTH WAYS

Warm Up
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
SINGLE LEG BUTT KICKS ONE WAY EACH LEG
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
LINEAR LADDERS 2 IN 2, 1 IN 2, 4 IN 2, BACK 2 IN 2
MARCHING IN PLACE
SKIP IN PLACE
MARCHING TWO BLOCKS
MARCHING W BAND TWO BLOCKS TWICE
SKIP TWO BLOCKS
SKIP W BAND TWO BLOCKS TWICE
MARCH TO SKIP W BAND FIRST LINE TWICE

Lifting
CIRCUIT
SHOULDER SEPERATION 2.5-10 EA
DB COMPLEX 25 LB ONCE
CIRCUIT
LUNGE SHOULDER MOBILITY 10 EA 10 EA
SINGLE ARM DB SNATCH 60-4 EA 60-4 EA
CIRCUIT
BALL DB PRESS 65-10 65-10 65-10 65-10
SINGLE LEG TWO DB RDL'S 25-10 EA 25-10 EA 25-10 EA 25-10 EA
CIRCUIT
HIGH BOX WEIGHETD VEST STEP UPS 10 EA 10 EA 10 EA
INVERTED ROW WEIGHTED VEST 10 10+10 10+ 2 SANDBAGS
CIRCUIT
INCLINE ALT STABLE DB PRESS 55-10 EA 65-10 EA
DB ROW 100-10 100-10
LATERAL FAST LUNGE 15-7 EA 15-7 EA
CIRCUIT
HEAVY 24 LB BALL A-P A-Z
JUMP ROPE

This was a very good workout aside from not being able to push my chest at all. The db presses on the ball were super super light but the chest still hurts so theres nothing i can do. I felt like i was gonna fall asleep when i got to the gym but once i started i felt awesome and not tired at all. I did well with the inverted rows and banged out mad reps with a weighted vest and sand bags on my chest. At the end the last circuit was jump rope and water ball alphabet. You jumped rope until the other team of guys finished their alphabet and then you went on the water ball. Tommorow will be intervals and tris and shoulders.. The hammy feels pretty decent, yet well see tommorow with the sprints.

Dermacrine Notes:

Today wasnt an incredibly hard workout but i felt great the entire time. I had a ton of energy and felt great the whole time through. I also had this feeling that i was just deisel and felt like i could run through walls. Ussually after workouts i feel dead but i felt pretty good afterwords....only tired a couple hours after.

I applied the dermacrine this morning about two and a half hours before my workout...It takes a lot of time for it to soak in. It doesnt completly dry for a couple hours and the skin is still quite tacky. When i was working out i noticed i was actually sweating the dermacrine out and the residue was on my arms. However i felt awesome today and just super alpha male. Awesome feeling tho..This stuff is really nice.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Nice log, will be running Dermacrine in a couple of months so will be interested in the results. The increase in libido looks like a bonus as I normally shut-down pretty easily on PHs.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the interest....Last two days have been crazy..awesomly tough workouts. Will post tommorow.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-25-09 Running, Tris and Shoulders w-238

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLES MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION
MARCHING HIP HIKES 5 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EA
SINGLE LEG HIP HIKE 10 EA
OVERHEAD SQUAT 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
INLINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10 TOTAL
LATERAL BAND WALK BOTH WAYS

Warm Up
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS

Running
200'S 32.31 29.83 29.62 32.34 33.9 36.25
400'S 01:54.5 1;49.82 02:04.5 01:56.4

Lift
CIRCUIT
SKULL CRUSHER 65-15 85-10 95-10 105-5
MACHINE OVERHEAD PRESS 85-10 130-10 190-10 205-6
CIRCUIT
HIGH FRONT RAISES 15-10 EA 20-10 EA 20-10 EA
SEATED DIPS 20 22 20

HIGH ROW BARBELL 60-10 80-10 90-10

TRICEP EXTENSIONS 140-15 160-15 170-8 DROP

Yesterday was all about dedication. Worked a whole day and had to get a double session in. On top of that my right hammy was a little sore and my body was tired from a hard week. Im not incredibly happy with my 200 times and def not happy with my 400 times. The legs were real dead and i wasnt trying to pull. After the running workout my legs were pretty shot and my right hammy was real tight and sore. Late at nite i went to gym and tried to do some tris and shoulders. It wasnt anything to serious, but trying to make up for the benching i cant do yet as the pec is still hurting. I wanted to do abs to but it was real late. The weight was a little low but thats because it was after running and not bloated or anything at all.

Dermacrine Notes:

I applied the dermacrine this morning and didnt until about four....Oddly enough as i started sweating i could see the oil from the dermacrine coming out..I kinda dont like how the stuff doesnt ever really soak in 100%. Felt good though and made it through the running in the intense heat.

6-26-09 Circuit Day

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES
HIP ACTIVATION
TWO LEG BRIDGE MARCHING 5 EA
LEG DROPS 4 EA
LEG EXTEND GREEN BAND ROUND ANK 10 EA
SINGLE LEG HIP HIKES 10 EA
OVERHEAD SQUAT 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
IN LINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10 TOTAL
LATERAL BAND WALK STANDING BOTH WAYS

Warm Up
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
LATERAL LADDERS 2 IN 2, 1 IN 2, ICKY 2, ICKY BACK 1
SLIDE BOARD-30 SEC, NORMAL, CONE TOUCH, CROSS CONE TOUCH, HAND HIPS, NORMAL

CIRCUIT 25 LB DB
PUSH UPS 20 20
BACK SNAPS 10 EA 10 EA
MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS 50 50
DB ROW 20 20
SQUAT TO PRESS 15 15
LUNGE TO CURL TO PRESS 5 EA 5 EA
INVERTED ROW 12 12
BLACK BAND FAST PRESS 20 20
STEP UPS 10 EA 10 EA
RDL SNATCH 8 8
BURPEES 12 12
LUNGE JUMPS 20 20

Today was the blaster Circuit. A decently hard workout and i pushed it pretty hard. I pushed hard but i feel after that i could always push harder. It wasnt a ten second rest circuit, it was a you go i go workout. My left inside knee was really bothering me at the beggining of the workout and especially when doing the karioke. Im glad this week is over as my knee is real sore and my body and right hammy is mad sore. Tommorow i may jog slow a bit, but im definitly doing back. Theres a little overtraining going on some muscle groups but i got sunday off..

Dermacrine Notes:

I applied the dermacrine this morn at 8:45 and worked out at 11. As of 11 the cream still had not dried and my arms were still kinda greasy. About 10 minutes into my workout i could actaully see the white cream being sweated out of my arms which was quite odd. The libido is still up, but i dont notice a definitive boost after i apply it or anything.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
6-27-09 Back, Neck, Bike W-239.5

PULL UPS 10 10 10
T BAR ROW 90-10 135-10 160-5
REV LAT PULL DOWN 220-10 260-10 300-10
HEAVY SEATED ALT DB CURL 40-10 45-9 50-4 DROP 35-6
CIRCUIT
HIGH MACHINE ROW 90-10 135-10
HAMMER CURL 25-10 30-10 35-10 40-6
BIKE 20 MINUTES

This was an absolutly aweful workout. My grip was real weak and my hamstrings and body were shot from thursday and wednsday. The rows were also terrible as i did them friday as part of the circuit. Would have liked to jog a mile or two but instead went on the bike for twenty minutes becuase the hamstrings were real sore and my left knee hurt like hell. The weight was lighter than i would have liked, but it was a rough week and i hadnt eaten enough.

Dermacrine Notes:

The libido is up like crazy....Ive taken mass fx and DTH and a couple other test booster and none have boosted my libido half this much....This stuff is freaking awesome!!! Applied it in the morning again and it still sweated out a bit at 3:00 PM. I would say thats the only thing i dont like about dermacrine.

6-28-09 Off Day

Ate like crazy today and tried to make up for calories missed out on. Streched a bit and tryed to loosen up the dead hammies

Dermacrine Notes:

Libido is still way up!!!

6-29-09 Sports Performance Legs

Activation
FOAM ROLLER
ANKLE MOBES 10
HIP ACTIVATION
TO LEG MARCHING BRIDGE 5 EACH
LEG DROPS 4 EA
SINGLE LEG PLANK 10 EA
BAND FEET LEG UP 10 EA
OVERHEAD SQUAT 10
SINGLE LEG RDL 10 EA
INLINE LUNGE 10 EA
LATERAL LUNGE 10 TOTAL
LATERAL BAND WALKS BOTH WAYS

Warm Up
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS
KARIOKE BOTH WAYS
BUTT KICKS BOTH WAYS
SINGLE LEG BUTT KICKS ALT ONE WAY EACH
BACKWARDS RUN BOTH WAYS

Lifting
CIRCUIT
OVERHEAD SQUAT 10
OVERHEAD THROW NO STEP MED 10
CIRCUIT
POWERCLEAN 175-5 209-4 209-4
AB CIRCUIT - 3 TIMES THROUGH V UPS-10, SIDE V UPS-10, CRUCIFIXES
CIRCUIT
SNATCH DEADLIFT 219-8 253-8 273-6 295-6
PUSH UP TOCHES 5 EACH 5 EACH 5 EACH
CIRCUIT
HIGH BOX STEP UPS 35-8 35-8 40-8
INVERTED ROW HEAVY VEST 10 10 10
CIRCUIT
LUNGES 25 LB DB 8 EA 8 EA
SPLIT SQUAT 6 EA 6 EA
OVERHEAD ALT PRESS 10 EA 10 EA
CIRCUIT
SQUATS 20 20
LUNGES 20 20
LOW BOX POWER STEP UP 20 20
SQUAT JUMPS 10 10

This was a pretty damn good workout today. Pushed it pretty hard, but it kinda sucked because i had no workout partner. The cleans werent as good as last week as they were powercleans and i didnt like them as much. Felt good though, just some slight soreness in my left knee and some slight soreness in my high upper right hammy. The pec may be feeling a bit better but still isnt great. This was my first day of working outside all day and its mentally hard lifting right after, but i did it very well.

Dermacrine Notes:

Applied it this morning and felt pretty good all day at work outside and at my workout. Libido is still way up and its nice. This stuff is powerful.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesomly tought workouts rock!