Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to start off by thanking LG for making me one of the finalists to log this new and exciting product!
This will be my first experience using LG products, I've had been looking in to LG product line and will say its quiet impressive, I'm really looking forward to try this product considering that it contains 4 new technologies that I'd not seen combined in one supplement before. This log will get in full swing once the package arrives till then I'm getting geared up to get this party started! Here's some product details!

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the most raved about pre work out drinks to ever hit the market. We want to put your body in the Anadraulic State, With LG sciences Anadraulic State!! This was a GNC Exclusive for the longest time, I can tell you they could not keep this in stock due to the high demand! Now Nutra Planet in the coming weeks will have this available:).

Product Write up!!!

~Anadraulic State~
4 NEW TECHNOLOGIES

SERM - Blocks Estrogen
ANTI-AROMATASE - Boosts Testosterone
pSARM - Anabolic Complex
RECEPTOR - Increased Response

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.​

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
First Impression
I have to say its a really good size tub this comes in, its the size of a 2lb protein tub and its filled over half way and uses the regular protein scoop, I just opened this evening and first thing I did was smell it.. I cant make out what this smells like.. at first it resembles fruit punch but something else takes over the smell... I also wanted to taste it so i licked my finger and scooped some... I could feel the fruit punch taste but quickly it fades away and leaves me with a cinnamon taste... ohh, and my mouth felt numb for a while, i think that the beat alanine kicking in, if not then I'd like to know what it is :D

I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when the drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considering it was mixed in that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same. One my second drink I found the sweet spot for mixing AS, use a spoon instead of shaking the bottle.

One thing I noticed while I was shaking drink the lid wanted to come open, my suggestion to LG Sciences is even if they resolve the foam taste to add a warning in the label stating "Do no shake", this will not encourage ppl to shake AS and create too much foam!

Top view

Side View

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anadraulic State Final Review

First off I'd like to thank LG Sciences and its reps particularly Chris for giving me this opportunity to tryout this supplement, this was a great experience to have your support along this journey plus following along the other logs at the same time!

What is Amadrolic State?
(As taken from their website)
This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketing hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

How does it work?
Phase 1
Receptor technology increases the sensitivity of each cell and increases the androgen receptor response, causing every molecule of testosterone to be more biologically active; this gives you an increased response to the androgens that are produced during your workout and carries that increased response throughout the day.

Phase 2
Using our popular pSARM technology, we add in co-factors that can act as phyto-testosterone analogs to give your body additional testosterone-like molecules to increase the anabolic effect in each muscle cell. To quote one published study “Osthol could increase androgen, gonadotropin and nitric oxide synthase (NOS) activity. It suggested that osthol had androgen-like effect and gonadotropin-like effect”. This amazing pSARM adds significantly more androgenic hormones to each muscle cell and stacks right on top of the increased Testosterone production.

Phase 3
Using the natural SERM's from our popular Formadrol product, we reduce the effects of estrogen, thus increasing your natural Testosterone production and increasing the anabolic environment in your body. Phase 3 knocks out estrogen in your cells, which could otherwise make you fat and soft like a little girl.

Phase 4
Anti-estrogens boost testosterone to the highest possible human levels (over 1200ng/dl). Anadraulic State has the strongest natural Aromatase inhibitor on the market, which will increase the free form testosterone in the blood and make more testosterone available for muscle building. The beauty of this is testosterone boosting effect is that it lasts for as long as you take Anadraulic State, keeping blood levels of testosterone elevated for up to 8 weeks without any negative impact.

My Protocol: -- I started out dosing 1 scoop pre-workout 30 minutes before starting lifting, only towards the ended I started taking 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra, I always felt great results from just 1 scoop and wasn't sure i could handle 2 scoops, after trying 2 scoops for a few days I noticed the results were much faster in recovery and pumps were greater!

Texture: 8/10 -- Anadrolic State is made of a very fine powder almost like a flour type of texture you don't want to breath too close or you will inhale some (you've been warned)

Solubility: 10/10 -- I started out mixing AS with 12 onces then 8 onces of water as recommended and it mixed very well, that is the main reason I rate solubility so high, because this supplement does whats mentioned in the label. I never had a chunks left in the bottom of my glass when mixing with just 8 onces! One trick I learn is to mix this with a spoon as opposed to shaking in a bottle, the foam did not taste well so mixing with a spoon made it perfect. I've read where some users have reported bad solubility I for one did not experience that!

Taste: 7/10 -- Taste is one are that can be improved, I had the fruit punch flavor but it tasted more like cinnamon which I didn't mind but I wished it was more fruity, I did enjoy drinking AS mixed with just 8 onces since it made the flavor a bit stronger, I could tell AS is made with high quality ingredients b/c until the end of this run I still felt the tingles beta alanine.

Focus: 9/10 -- Focus is one of the best benefits I felt while running AS, in every workout I always felt the extra focus during my lifts and typically ended my workout sessions in record time, this was accompanied by great pumps as well.

Energy: 9/10 -- Energy was high and was complemented by the extra focus I was getting

Pumps: 9/10 -- Pumps were fantastic, especially on leg days I was getting super pumped when dosing 2 scoops.

Recovery: 9/10 -- Recovery was spead up when running AS, even on leg days I would recover much quicker at least by one day and my legs would not feel as sore

Sides: 8/10 -- The only bad side I felt while running AS was a little bloating from the creatine I suspect but even that didn't bother me much!

Would I use it again? -- Yes, I plan to run Anadrolic State in the future and add it to my pre-workout drinks rotation

Would I recommend? -- Yes, I recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a top quality pre workout drink that comes with benefits added like great pumps, good recovery times and gives you a since of well being.

bboystylz

Awards
AS

Cannot wait to follow along-I am running out of work early today to pick up a bottle and start tomorrow...just coming off a 7 week Bold 200 mixed with low dose Epi...SIKED to see what AS has in store!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Smart choice, this should be a killer product I'm pretty excited to be running this in a couple of days, from the sounds of it you'll beat me to it, once you get it let me know how it goes for you! And, welcome to the board, first post!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im in !!...WoooooooooooooHoooooooooooo

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dub

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
In the celebration of the NBA finals i just found this and thought I'd share it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant (Official Video)[/ame]

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not really a big fan of Kobe....

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
subbed for sure!! good luck chief.:wave2:

bboystylz

Awards
Thanks Alot DElta - yeah, picked it up yesterday and took my first dose (only 1 scoop) this morning. Obviously too early to tell BUT I did have a great workout considering it was at 6:30AM - before work. SIKED!!!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Alot DElta - yeah, picked it up yesterday and took my first dose (only 1 scoop) this morning. Obviously too early to tell BUT I did have a great workout considering it was at 6:30AM - before work. SIKED!!!
Hey, no problem, if you have any questions just ask... glad to hear you had a good workout on it, this should make your workouts a blast with the extra focus!

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear that you had a good one!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quick update: I'm about to leave work shortly and I just checked to see if i had any packages but nope, I will have to wait till Monday at the earliest to get this show on the road!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update: I'm about to leave work shortly and I just checked to see if i had any packages but nope, I will have to wait till Monday at the earliest to get this show on the road!
Look at it this way, its a great way to start off the week:thumbsup:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really, Cant wait to see what you think about it! That way we can bounce feedback off each other too.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea man, get ready to kick **** in high gear bro!
Yes Sir, I'm well rested and ready.. I'm pretty excited about getting this show started, hopefully the package will arrive tomorrow :fing02:

Really, Cant wait to see what you think about it! That way we can bounce feedback off each other too.
Totally bro, I've been following your log closely and reading your feedback, right now all feedback is bouncing this way, hopefully I can contribute as much :thumbsup:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
SUBBED, GET IT ON BRO.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Alright, great news.. my package arrived today :banana: but here's my dilemma, tonight I have a late work night, we like to call it production night, thats when we work on production system and we do it during the lowest volume time which is around past 12am, this means I'll get home pretty late and will skip my workout tomorrow, tomorrow I'll take my before pictures and will be able to give first impression notes... my plan is to start on Wednesday unless advised otherwise. This show is just about ready to get on the road! :thumbsup:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
In bro...I'm here and I will have mine up shortly it will be in my sig.....

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Quick update: As I mentioned yesterday I had to work very late last night so working out this morning was out of the question due to the lack of rest, but tomorrow I'm back to my regular schedule and will be in the gym bright and early. Tonight when I get home I'll be taking some before pictures and upload them!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool deal looking forward to your start Delta

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
every once in a while my work schedule throws me a curve ball when I have to stay and work late, this messes up my routine since I'm a morning person I like to be in the gym 5am and done before most ppl are up, but when I have to work late it messes me up for a day.
Tomorrow I'm back to my normal self again :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
every once in a while my work schedule throws me a curve ball when I have to stay and work late, this messes up my routine since I'm a morning person I like to be in the gym 5am and done before most ppl are up, but when I have to work late it messes me up for a day.
Tomorrow I'm back to my normal self again :thumbsup:
work pays the bills my brotha!...dam Ed dose this stuff and go kill the weights man! hahahahaha

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I've actually had pretty cr*ppy nights of sleep when I was too excited to work out the next day. Then you end up tired for the workout... ugh lol.
LOL.... I know exactly what you mean... last night during my sleep all I could think about was being in the gym and working out then I woke I felt pretty tired then I was thinking to myself , man I'm glad its my day off! :D

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

Overall Stats
Weight: 190
Height: 5'9

Workout Schedule
Day 1: Chest + Triceps
Day 2: Back + Biceps
Rest
Day 3: Legs + Calves
Day 4: Shoulders + Traps
Rest
Repeat...

My weekday workouts all take place at 5am, I will usually make my updates during lunch or so PST, weekends workout time varies from 7am to 12pm when my kids are sleeping. tomorrow I'll be doing back workout then legs the following day since I was off today!

Dosing Protocols
I'll start out using 1 scoop of Anadrolic State taken pre workout for the first few days then move it up to 2 scoops when I build up tolerance, during this cycle I'll be experimenting with my protocol to see how I get the best results but most likely will be using as a pre w/o supplement.

Diet
Will be clean, mostly home prepared meals with little or junk food, lots of protein shakes with oats and some fruits.

Goals
Main goal to provide feedback on how I respond to this supplement and its effectiveness along with that I want to regain my strength back to where I was after coming down from my epi cycle

Top view

Side View

My before picture

These pictures did not come out well since they were taken at night and the lighting was not great, I will try to take more pictures in the morning and if time allows I'll post them right away.

First Impression
I have to say its a really good size tub this comes in, its the size of a 2lb protein tub and its filled over half way and uses the regular protein scoop, I just opened this evening and first thing I did was smell it.. I cant make out what this smells like.. at first it resembles fruit punch but something else takes over the smell... I also wanted to taste it so i licked my finger and scooped some... I could feel the fruit punch taste but quickly it fades away and leaves me with a cinnamon taste... ohh, and my mouth felt numb for a while, i think that the beat alanine kicking in, if not then I'd like to know what it is :D
I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll try it out for the first time, I'll be mixing this with 8oz as one of the mixing protocols

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard the numbing is from the cinnamon?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Overall Stats
Weight: 190
Height: 5'9

Workout Schedule
Day 1: Chest + Triceps
Day 2: Back + Biceps
Rest
Day 3: Legs + Calves
Day 4: Shoulders + Traps
Rest
Repeat...

My weekday workouts all take place at 5am, I will usually make my updates during lunch or so PST, weekends workout time varies from 7am to 12pm when my kids are sleeping. tomorrow I'll be doing back workout then legs the following day since I was off today!

Dosing Protocols
I'll start out using 1 scoop of Anadrolic State taken pre workout for the first few days then move it up to 2 scoops when I build up tolerance, during this cycle I'll be experimenting with my protocol to see how I get the best results but most likely will be using as a pre w/o supplement.

Diet
Will be clean, mostly home prepared meals with little or junk food, lots of protein shakes with oats and some fruits.

Goals
Main goal to provide feedback on how I respond to this supplement and its effectiveness along with that I want to regain my strength back to where I was after coming down from my epi cycle

Top view

Side View

My before picture

These pictures did not come out well since they were taken at night and the lighting was not great, I will try to take more pictures in the morning and if time allows I'll post them right away.

First Impression
I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll try it out for the first time, I'll be mixing this with 8oz as one of the mixing protocols

Looks like a plan my man wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!starting mine soon.....like in 10 mins....i think it has kinda a cinnamon smell to it along with the fruit punch smell.....:lick:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Love the Kobe vid bro I'm a HUGE Lakers fan and have been for bout a good 26+yrs.....I had my first workout on AS tonight felt good check out my log for more details....

jdg487

jdg487

Awards
  • Established
looking good DF!!! I didn't realize that you lifted so early in the morning. How do you like it??