Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Glad you enjoyed the vacation !! Hope everyone had a great time, now its ass kicking time bro!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    A quick heads up, I will be on vacation from Sunday till Thursday with very limited internet access, I will not bring my laptop on this trip but have access via my handset, I will be able to check on my log plus others progress but commenting will be somewhat limited. During this trip I will hold off taking AS, I feel that there is more benefit taking this product while working out verses just walking , also this will allow my log to run a bit longer! Everyone have a safe week!
    Be careful but have a good time.... just got caught up I was very busy all weekend, gettin my house on the market and then chillin with the wife wooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Glad you enjoyed the vacation !! Hope everyone had a great time, now its ass kicking time bro!
    Never mind, I thought vacation was over! hahaha just started
    •   

4. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Never mind, I thought vacation was over! hahaha just started
    vacation is still on, yesterday was beach day, very relaxing and pleasant, today is another story though, we're at disneyland and minus well call it crazyland, 1 hour long lines for a 5 min ride, plus the little ones are tired so i needd to cary them
    anyhow, my feet is just killing me after all this walk, good thing im on break, i sure miss working out..... its a lot easier
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

last night i was reading muscle mag aug 09 edition and came across a full page ad for AS, thought id share that in case you come across that mag
  6. Registered User
    Answers

vacation is still on, yesterday was beach day, very relaxing and pleasant, today is another story though, we're at disneyland and minus well call it crazyland, 1 hour long lines for a 5 min ride, plus the little ones are tired so i needd to cary them
    anyhow, my feet is just killing me after all this walk, good thing im on break, i sure miss working out..... its a lot easier
    Real simple Ed, Drink some AS and plow through them lines! hold/carry all your kids from ride to ride total body workout my man!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Serioulsy I hope the little ones are having a great time!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

You could start doing prison workouts on anything you see lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Disneyland rules buddy. Enjoy your time with your kids man!!!
  10. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    I love listening to superhuman radio!! Was it a new show??
    Sorry I didnt get back to you sooner Jay, the show I was taking about is fairly recent its #320
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  11. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Real simple Ed, Drink some AS and plow through them lines! hold/carry all your kids from ride to ride total body workout my man!
    haha... on this vacation I went through a little supplement detox since I did not bring anything along with me for the exception of protein powder and bars... now after breaking every diet rule known to man kind I need a little detox from all the food I had

Serioulsy I hope the little ones are having a great time!
    The trip was fantastic, at times a little overwhelming for the little ones but for sure they had a great time, I'll post some pics later on once I get them resized.
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  12. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    You could start doing prison workouts on anything you see lol.
    I wish you would have mentioned this before I would have started training earlier and would have been able to pull some of these moves

YouTube - HANNIBAL FOR KING

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Disneyland rules buddy. Enjoy your time with your kids man!!!
    Kids had a blast there, it was my second time and I really liked it, specially the fireworks, we got to see it 3 times and the last time we were in the park right in front of the castle, I'll post some pics later on!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Cool man lets see some pics of Disneyland lol....sounds like you had a good time....
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Delta!
  15. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This log is back on and its hard to believe its only on day 4 since I took almost a week off... I was back in the today and had a good workout I'll do my complete update after I get back from dinner, its my wifes BD and we're celebrating!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

This log is back on and its hard to believe its only on day 4 since I took almost a week off... I was back in the today and had a good workout I'll do my complete update after I get back from dinner, its my wifes BD and we're celebrating!
    Well happy birthday to your wife from me.....
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Look foward to the results from the gym today!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Enjoy yourself tonight!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Happy birthday to your wifecant wait for update!
  20. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Well happy birthday to your wife from me.....

Enjoy yourself tonight!

Happy birthday to your wifecant wait for update!

Thanks guys for the well wishes I passed them along to her, we had a good time during dinner and got back too late for me to make updates. So here they come!
  21. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

new workout routine

So while I was driving down to LA I was listening to SHR show where the guest was talking about build arms and I was quite intrigued by the recommendations, b/c I have been wanting to change my routine, in the show he talks about working out arms 3 days a week, Mon/Wed/Fri I changed it to fit my workout schedule, my current routine its getting old and I'm not getting much enjoyment from it anymore, I need something to re-energize me in the gym, so in my new routine I will workout arms every other workout day and I like to w/o 2 days on 1 day off, my routine looks like this.

Day1: bi's / tri's
    Day2: chest / back
    rest
    Day3: bi's / tri's
    Day4: legs / shoulders
    rest
    Day5: bi's / tri's
    repeat 1
    rest
    and so on.....

Today is my day 2 but looks like summer has finally arrived here it should be in high 90's so we're going to the water park and cool down there, tomorrow I should resume.
  22. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 4
    Friday, June 26, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 190.8

Narrative:
    First day back in the gym after my little vacation and I trained arms, it felt good to be back working out I went to the gym at a different time than usual (5am) and at times I felt i was not getting good pumps, I think that was b/c of loss of muscle my arms were not getting filled up like before.

I prepared my AS with just 8 oz of water and mixed it with a spoon and drink it 30min before finishing my cardio, I had really good focus in this session, I do notice AS is really good in that department!
    I felt a little bloated later on, maybe b/c I sat around too much unlike when I go to work I move around a lot more.

Summer has finally arrived here the first time in over 1 month it will be over 90 degrees, so we're going to the water park and cool off there, my gym closes at 7pm on Saturdays, depending how late I get home it will be hard to get there before they close, there it goes my chest workout, I was really looking forward to that pump

Vascularity: little

Strength: Strength is picking up even in the off day

Endurance/Focus: Focus was really good

Mood/Aggression: no aggression, I could have used some!

Song of the day! R.I.P. Michael
    YouTube - Michael Jackson - Don't Stop Til You Get Enough

23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The Hotness has finally arrived haha
  24. Future

Good stuff. I love my Anadraulic State. Stuff makes my delts and tris feel like the skin will split.
  25. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

The Hotness has finally arrived haha
    I was starting to think there would be no summer this year, hotness sure has arrived with a vengeance it was so damn hot we could not stay passed 4pm and went home where it was cool... tomorrow we'll do it again

Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    Good stuff. I love my Anadraulic State. Stuff makes my delts and tris feel like the skin will split.
    For sure AS is a superb supplement i'm on my second day after a week off and my bis were ready to split during my workout today.
  26. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 5
    Saturday, June 27, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 188.6

Narrative:
    Today I changed plans a bit, being my second day on my new routine I did not want to skip a day so soon, I have to be more dedicated than that so we left the water park early b/c it was simply too hot and I decided to make it to the gym, on my second after a week off and I see some weight drop like Tim had mentioned, this is the first time I noticed.

I prepared my AS with just 8 oz of water again, I like this set up the best so far, with in 5 minutes after my drink I could feel Beta Alanine go to work, I felt some tingles in my face and arms, I actually like it, it lets me know the supplement is working.

My workout was great, I got some good pumps... I've been noticing my focus is way above average when taking AS, I flew threw my workout in less than an hour!

I'm not logging my lifts right now, I just started this new routine and I'm going with the flow, free styling my exercises but I try to get 3~4 exercises per major body part, today I finish off with 4 sets of bis and tris and the pump was off the hook!

Vascularity: getting it back already, veins are popping in my arms

Strength: slowly picking up

Endurance/Focus: Focus was way above average

Mood/Aggression: calm and relaxed

Song of the day! R.I.P. Michael
    YouTube - Michael Jackson - Bad

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

That new routine looks pretty nice bro. I used to do that with legs, loved it. How many exercises are you for arms??
  28. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

That new routine looks pretty nice bro. I used to do that with legs, loved it. How many exercises are you for arms??
    I'm doing 4 exercises each bis and tris, this was the first time I did them together and I can already tell I like it a lot, I have nice pumps through out the day and they're a little sore too, which I like!

I plan on running this for 3 weeks and evaluate the results, if they're positive which i feel they'll be I'll either do the same thing with chest or legs till they grow beyond my plateau.

How long did you run your cycle for?
  29. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

while I still remember where all my notes are I completed my first impression review at the beginning of this log to same time for new readers to catch up with all the good stuff
  30. Registered User
    Answers

I'm doing 4 exercises each bis and tris, this was the first time I did them together and I can already tell I like it a lot, I have nice pumps through out the day and they're a little sore too, which I like!

I plan on running this for 3 weeks and evaluate the results, if they're positive which i feel they'll be I'll either do the same thing with chest or legs till they grow beyond my plateau.

How long did you run your cycle for?
    this is pretty much my routine, i do 2 parts a night, 3-4 sets each. Sick pumps when im on AS, which is almost all the time
  31. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Answers

Does Billy Mays get a video of the day mention?
  32. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Day 6
    Sunday, June 28, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.2

Narrative:
    I been nursing a head cold all day, started sneezing last night then barely slept all night. Today been drinking lots of water already consumed 1-k mg of vitamin C, been taking tylenol plus took a nap but still feel the same, I'm more worried about hitting the gym tomorrow morning than anything else, we'll see I hope to improve over night!

I did not take my AS today, I was just concerned about getting over this so that I can resume training soon.

Vascularity: some in my arms

Strength: running on empty

Endurance/Focus: Focused on resting all day

Mood/Aggression: calm and feeling sick

Song of the day! R.I.P. Billy Mays
    YouTube - billy mays gangsta remix

33. Registered User
    Answers

WTF? First MJ and now billy mays!.....
  34. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

yeah, they're dropping like fly's... I'm getting tired of these tributes... they better stop it!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

hope you feel better Delta!!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I did that with legs for about 2 months. I really enjoyed it, noticeable results as well. I was just thinking, if your going to do that with arms, I would maybe not do four excersises per, only to better insure recovery. And i would probably make one of the days a really high rep day, like 50 reps or so.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

WTF? First MJ and now billy mays!.....
    Seriously I knew MJ was gone but not Billy Mays....WooooWWW I had no idea this is how much I'm outta touch with whats going on right now I'm so wrapped up in my own business...LOL
    RIP Billy Mays you were one of the best pitchmen around....
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Willie Nelson died today too at the age of 72. RIP!

He was caught playing on the road again.....

LOLZ!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Willie Nelson died today too at the age of 72. RIP!

He was caught playing on the road again.....

LOLZ!
    I hope your joking right?? Like i said i'm kinda outta touch with everything right now..
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I am joking yes haha sorry.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Delta Force Anadraulic State Review
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:14 PM
  4. Delta Force Anadraulic State Review