Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

1. awesome glad to see you rollin! Ill tell ya what I have taken a couple Anadraulic Dumps after my workouts...whew!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. LOL... none from here, everything is cool... I get those every time on the days I work and take NOXplod, I dont know why but it never misses... I still have 1/2 a tub left and now I will only take it on the weekends till it runs out!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Day 1
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.8 (+.4)

First Impression:
    Today I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when thr drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considerint it was mixed n that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same, tomorrow I will mix this in the same amount of water but use a spoon to mix it instead of shaking. While working out I definitely felt more focus and good really good pumps when w/o biceps, I could feel my arms filling up and getting swollen, that was a very good feeling for sure!

Vascularity: Veins in my arms were getting full

Strength: Not felt much difference there yet!

Endurance: Had good momentum in my workout and definitely felt more focused on my first try

Mood/Aggression: I was in a good mood, it was good to be back in the gym

Song of the day!
    I'm still rocking out to this song... KB... MVP, MVP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A

Looks good man...I hear ya on the foam thing it was alittle different but I managed to get it all down...Taste was fine to me used bout the same amount of water as you too...I didn't have any lumps either and there wasn't any grime left in the mixer whatsoever...

4. If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!

5. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!
    Gonna try that...

6. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Gonna try that...
    I hope one of you has an Anadraulic Dump

7. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    hhahahaahha man I dropped one but didn't notice anything different I know I have had some nasty gas seeping though lol....

8. Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.

9. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.
    dark matter turned dense matter lol.

10. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    LOL.... everything is running solid here bro!
    •   

11. negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.

12. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.
    Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!
    thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching

14. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching
    yep, its hard not to notice... they're rolling out some great stuff right now, I know they had some little issues with their protein suppliers a little while ago but besides that they're batting 1k like you said, and who knows they may have more in store... keeps your eyes open for promos!

15. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.
    hahahahaha...you didnt apply though, should have!

16. I know Id like to try some T-911 sometime for sure

17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I know Id like to try some T-911 sometime for sure
    T-911 is by far superior!! reviews speak for them selfs

18. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I know Id like to try some T-911 sometime for sure
    I've heard nothing but rave reviews too...I have a bottle that I'm gonna try one of these days too...

19. Yeah Lg looks good these days, i havent tried t-911 but the reviews do look awesome.

20. any 60% sale on that? lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    any 60% sale on that? lol

hahahahahaha...~ No

22. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    any 60% sale on that? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    hahahahahaha...~ No
    lol was worth a try.

23. Day 2
    Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 190.4

Narrative:
    I found the sweet spot for mixing AS, this morning I mixed in 8oz of water and used a tea spoon to mix it, this stuff mixes really well in such a small amount of water, there were no lumps nothing at the bottom of my cup, I did get a little foam about 2 tea spoons and I just scoop it out and it tasted great.

One thing I forgot to report yesterday, while I was shaking drink the lid wanted to come open, my suggestion to LG Sciences is even if they resolve the foam taste to add a warning in the label stating "Do no shake", this will not encourage ppl to shake AS and create too much foam!

Today was my legs workout and was a killer workout I had, I started off with hack squats and did 5 sets of that... I kept telling myself its only a warm up! Then I did leg presses, this was the highlight of the w/o... I lost count of how many sets I did , I did 3 sets of 12 on using my heaviest weight then I did drop sets... I had the most intense pumps in between the heavy sets and so focus, really love it!

Tomorrow is my rest day, I plan to get back in the gym on Saturday, warning: This Sunday I leave to Southern California for a vacation, taking the kids to Disneyland to see Mickey Mouse and visit some other attractions as well, I'll be returning home on Thursday, I've not decided to bring AS along with me, I'd appreciate some input on that!

Vascularity: No veins popping out today

Strength: Had great strength and major pumps

Endurance: Endurance was off the roof, focus was way above average

Mood/Aggression: Good mood, no aggression

Song of the day!
    I love the beginning of this album
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw"]YouTube - Tool - Stinkfist [hq - fullscreen][/ame]

24. I say bring the AS, I hear Goofy likes to train.

25. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I say bring the AS, I hear Goofy likes to train.
    lolz, I heard him and donald duck love to hit the iron hard!!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    Yes, they do hit the iron hard....together.....naked.

27. I'm getting worried about this... this could scar my kids memory forever!

28. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    that is the only way to do it, shoot I might try this out tomorrow!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Day 2
    Thursday, June 18, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 190.4

Narrative:
    I found the sweet spot for mixing AS, this morning I mixed in 8oz of water and used a tea spoon to mix it, this stuff mixes really well in such a small amount of water, there were no lumps nothing at the bottom of my cup, I did get a little foam about 2 tea spoons and I just scoop it out and it tasted great.

One thing I forgot to report yesterday, while I was shaking drink the lid wanted to come open, my suggestion to LG Sciences is even if they resolve the foam taste to add a warning in the label stating "Do no shake", this will not encourage ppl to shake AS and create too much foam!

Today was my legs workout and was a killer workout I had, I started off with hack squats and did 5 sets of that... I kept telling myself its only a warm up! Then I did leg presses, this was the highlight of the w/o... I lost count of how many sets I did , I did 3 sets of 12 on using my heaviest weight then I did drop sets... I had the most intense pumps in between the heavy sets and so focus, really love it!

Tomorrow is my rest day, I plan to get back in the gym on Saturday, warning: This Sunday I leave to Southern California for a vacation, taking the kids to Disneyland to see Mickey Mouse and visit some other attractions as well, I'll be returning home on Thursday, I've not decided to bring AS along with me, I'd appreciate some input on that!

Vascularity: No veins popping out today

Strength: Had great strength and major pumps

Endurance: Endurance was off the roof, focus was way above average

Mood/Aggression: Good mood, no aggression

Song of the day!
    I love the beginning of this album
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07pLGIgyfjw

Good job bro what kind of wt are you lifting how much???
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I say bring the AS, I hear Goofy likes to train.
    Agree....
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    hahahahahhaa
    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Wow I will never go to Disneyworld/land if this is happening lol....
    Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    that is the only way to do it, shoot I might try this out tomorrow!!!!!
    Naked Lifting jdg487? whoa TMI....hahhhahahahh

30. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    every once in a while my work schedule throws me a curve ball when I have to stay and work late, this messes up my routine since I'm a morning person I like to be in the gym 5am and done before most ppl are up, but when I have to work late it messes me up for a day.
    Tomorrow I'm back to my normal self again
    5am, , bro, that's punishment
    I love the weights but late afternoon, lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM
  3. Delta Force Anadraulic State Review
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 02:14 PM