Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Page 3 of 13 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Logs looking good DF, that is a big tub indeed. How many servings does that bad boy give? How many scoops per serving??


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Logs looking good DF, that is a big tub indeed. How many servings does that bad boy give? How many scoops per serving??
    serving size 1-2 scoops, 30 servings in a tub, scoops are huge, IMO, little bigger then a protein scoop
    •   
       


  3. Nice start Ed!, its time brotha!

  4. yeah were talking like a cup of powder lol. Just joking but its a lot. Just premix it stick it in the fridge check up on it every once and awhile and shake it and it dissolves pretty easily that way.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Looks like a plan my man wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!starting mine soon.....like in 10 mins....i think it has kinda a cinnamon smell to it along with the fruit punch smell.....
    Im still puzzled by the smell but its no big deal... I do think that LG should sweeten the smell and give it a more fruity flavor!

    Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Love the Kobe vid bro I'm a HUGE Lakers fan and have been for bout a good 26+yrs.....I had my first workout on AS tonight felt good check out my log for more details....
    I'm a big Lakers fan as well, they're the best NBA team we have out here, even thought I should be a Warriors fan since they're really close to me I cant name a single player I'm hooked on that song right now, I just love the beat, definitely the song of the day!
    I'll be checking out your log for your first review!
    •   
       


  6. I think LG33 said they are working on possibly revamping the flavor. I dont think It would be too hard and think that people would be more inclined to repurchase However after seeing the results maybe people will repurchase regardless of the taste...We Will SEE!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    looking good DF!!! I didn't realize that you lifted so early in the morning. How do you like it??
    I always workout in the mornings except for weekends, for me its the best time to workout the gym is almost empty so using 2 or 3 machines is not an issue at all and I never have to wait, there's only a handful of regulars in my gym and we dont get in our way of working out, I will usually get home before the kids wake up and I take care of them when they do, I cant stick to working out at night, for me its very hard to leave the house to go to the gym once I arrive... I'll prepare kids for sleep and its too easy to make excuses for not going, other times i need to work late, getting my workouts out of the way in the mornings is my best option!

    Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Logs looking good DF, that is a big tub indeed. How many servings does that bad boy give? How many scoops per serving??
    As mentioned by Chris the tub comes with 30 scoops, servings can be 1 or 2 scoops, I use a full scoop and will be keeping score of my servings during this run!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    serving size 1-2 scoops, 30 servings in a tub, scoops are huge, IMO, little bigger then a protein scoop
    Yep, those scoops are in a good size I'll compare it with my protein scoops tonight I thought they're a standard size, 2 scoops are a pretty large serving, I hope I can control myself on it

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Nice start Ed!, its time brotha!
    Thanks brotha, had a killer workout this morning... I'm making my updates early b/c I need to run out during lunch to visit a relative in the hospital!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah were talking like a cup of powder lol. Just joking but its a lot. Just premix it stick it in the fridge check up on it every once and awhile and shake it and it dissolves pretty easily that way.
    My first experience in mixing was great, AS dissolves very well... I find out right away drinking this cold is the way to go, the coldness makes it sweeter!

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I think LG33 said they are working on possibly revamping the flavor. I dont think It would be too hard and think that people would be more inclined to repurchase However after seeing the results maybe people will repurchase regardless of the taste...We Will SEE!
    I think effectiveness will make people repurchase this product, but having the flavor revamped is an extra bonus added for sure!!

  10. Day 1
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.8 (+.4)

    First Impression:
    Today I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when thr drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considerint it was mixed n that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same, tomorrow I will mix this in the same amount of water but use a spoon to mix it instead of shaking. While working out I definitely felt more focus and good really good pumps when w/o biceps, I could feel my arms filling up and getting swollen, that was a very good feeling for sure!

    Vascularity: Veins in my arms were getting full

    Strength: Not felt much difference there yet!

    Endurance: Had good momentum in my workout and definitely felt more focused on my first try

    Mood/Aggression: I was in a good mood, it was good to be back in the gym

    Song of the day!
    I'm still rocking out to this song... KB... MVP, MVP
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant (Official Video)[/ame]


  11. awesome glad to see you rollin! Ill tell ya what I have taken a couple Anadraulic Dumps after my workouts...whew!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  12. LOL... none from here, everything is cool... I get those every time on the days I work and take NOXplod, I dont know why but it never misses... I still have 1/2 a tub left and now I will only take it on the weekends till it runs out!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Day 1
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

    Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.8 (+.4)

    First Impression:
    Today I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when thr drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considerint it was mixed n that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same, tomorrow I will mix this in the same amount of water but use a spoon to mix it instead of shaking. While working out I definitely felt more focus and good really good pumps when w/o biceps, I could feel my arms filling up and getting swollen, that was a very good feeling for sure!

    Vascularity: Veins in my arms were getting full

    Strength: Not felt much difference there yet!

    Endurance: Had good momentum in my workout and definitely felt more focused on my first try

    Mood/Aggression: I was in a good mood, it was good to be back in the gym

    Song of the day!
    I'm still rocking out to this song... KB... MVP, MVP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A

    Looks good man...I hear ya on the foam thing it was alittle different but I managed to get it all down...Taste was fine to me used bout the same amount of water as you too...I didn't have any lumps either and there wasn't any grime left in the mixer whatsoever...

  14. If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!
    Gonna try that...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Gonna try that...
    I hope one of you has an Anadraulic Dump
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I hope one of you has an Anadraulic Dump
    hhahahaahha man I dropped one but didn't notice anything different I know I have had some nasty gas seeping though lol....

  18. Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.
    dark matter turned dense matter lol.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I hope one of you has an Anadraulic Dump
    LOL.... everything is running solid here bro!

  21. negs for winning my AS

    sorry i'm late brotha.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    negs for winning my AS

    sorry i'm late brotha.
    Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!
    thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching

  24. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching
    yep, its hard not to notice... they're rolling out some great stuff right now, I know they had some little issues with their protein suppliers a little while ago but besides that they're batting 1k like you said, and who knows they may have more in store... keeps your eyes open for promos!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    negs for winning my AS

    sorry i'm late brotha.
    hahahahaha...you didnt apply though, should have!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:29 PM
Log in
Log in