Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

every once in a while my work schedule throws me a curve ball when I have to stay and work late, this messes up my routine since I'm a morning person I like to be in the gym 5am and done before most ppl are up, but when I have to work late it messes me up for a day.
    Tomorrow I'm back to my normal self again
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    every once in a while my work schedule throws me a curve ball when I have to stay and work late, this messes up my routine since I'm a morning person I like to be in the gym 5am and done before most ppl are up, but when I have to work late it messes me up for a day.
    Tomorrow I'm back to my normal self again
    work pays the bills my brotha!...dam Ed dose this stuff and go kill the weights man! hahahahaha
  3. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    work pays the bills my brotha!...dam Ed dose this stuff and go kill the weights man! hahahahaha
    thats what i'm thinking right now bro... I'm already getting pumped up for my workout!
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

thats what i'm thinking right now bro... I'm already getting pumped up for my workout!
    I've actually had pretty cr*ppy nights of sleep when I was too excited to work out the next day. Then you end up tired for the workout... ugh lol.
  5. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I've actually had pretty cr*ppy nights of sleep when I was too excited to work out the next day. Then you end up tired for the workout... ugh lol.
    LOL.... I know exactly what you mean... last night during my sleep all I could think about was being in the gym and working out then I woke I felt pretty tired then I was thinking to myself , man I'm glad its my day off!
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Overall Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5'9

Workout Schedule
    Day 1: Chest + Triceps
    Day 2: Back + Biceps
    Rest
    Day 3: Legs + Calves
    Day 4: Shoulders + Traps
    Rest
    Repeat...

My weekday workouts all take place at 5am, I will usually make my updates during lunch or so PST, weekends workout time varies from 7am to 12pm when my kids are sleeping. tomorrow I'll be doing back workout then legs the following day since I was off today!

Dosing Protocols
    I'll start out using 1 scoop of Anadrolic State taken pre workout for the first few days then move it up to 2 scoops when I build up tolerance, during this cycle I'll be experimenting with my protocol to see how I get the best results but most likely will be using as a pre w/o supplement.

Diet
    Will be clean, mostly home prepared meals with little or junk food, lots of protein shakes with oats and some fruits.

Goals
    Main goal to provide feedback on how I respond to this supplement and its effectiveness along with that I want to regain my strength back to where I was after coming down from my epi cycle

Top view

Side View

My before picture

These pictures did not come out well since they were taken at night and the lighting was not great, I will try to take more pictures in the morning and if time allows I'll post them right away.

First Impression
    I have to say its a really good size tub this comes in, its the size of a 2lb protein tub and its filled over half way and uses the regular protein scoop, I just opened this evening and first thing I did was smell it.. I cant make out what this smells like.. at first it resembles fruit punch but something else takes over the smell... I also wanted to taste it so i licked my finger and scooped some... I could feel the fruit punch taste but quickly it fades away and leaves me with a cinnamon taste... ohh, and my mouth felt numb for a while, i think that the beat alanine kicking in, if not then I'd like to know what it is
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll try it out for the first time, I'll be mixing this with 8oz as one of the mixing protocols

7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I heard the numbing is from the cinnamon?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Overall Stats
    Weight: 190
    Height: 5'9

Workout Schedule
    Day 1: Chest + Triceps
    Day 2: Back + Biceps
    Rest
    Day 3: Legs + Calves
    Day 4: Shoulders + Traps
    Rest
    Repeat...

My weekday workouts all take place at 5am, I will usually make my updates during lunch or so PST, weekends workout time varies from 7am to 12pm when my kids are sleeping. tomorrow I'll be doing back workout then legs the following day since I was off today!

Dosing Protocols
    I'll start out using 1 scoop of Anadrolic State taken pre workout for the first few days then move it up to 2 scoops when I build up tolerance, during this cycle I'll be experimenting with my protocol to see how I get the best results but most likely will be using as a pre w/o supplement.

Diet
    Will be clean, mostly home prepared meals with little or junk food, lots of protein shakes with oats and some fruits.

Goals
    Main goal to provide feedback on how I respond to this supplement and its effectiveness along with that I want to regain my strength back to where I was after coming down from my epi cycle

Top view

Side View

My before picture

These pictures did not come out well since they were taken at night and the lighting was not great, I will try to take more pictures in the morning and if time allows I'll post them right away.

First Impression
    I have to say its a really good size tub this comes in, its the size of a 2lb protein tub and its filled over half way and uses the regular protein scoop, I just opened this evening and first thing I did was smell it.. I cant make out what this smells like.. at first it resembles fruit punch but something else takes over the smell... I also wanted to taste it so i licked my finger and scooped some... I could feel the fruit punch taste but quickly it fades away and leaves me with a cinnamon taste... ohh, and my mouth felt numb for a while, i think that the beat alanine kicking in, if not then I'd like to know what it is
    I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll try it out for the first time, I'll be mixing this with 8oz as one of the mixing protocols

Looks like a plan my man wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!starting mine soon.....like in 10 mins....i think it has kinda a cinnamon smell to it along with the fruit punch smell.....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Love the Kobe vid bro I'm a HUGE Lakers fan and have been for bout a good 26+yrs.....I had my first workout on AS tonight felt good check out my log for more details....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

looking good DF!!! I didn't realize that you lifted so early in the morning. How do you like it??
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Logs looking good DF, that is a big tub indeed. How many servings does that bad boy give? How many scoops per serving??
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Logs looking good DF, that is a big tub indeed. How many servings does that bad boy give? How many scoops per serving??
    serving size 1-2 scoops, 30 servings in a tub, scoops are huge, IMO, little bigger then a protein scoop
  13. Registered User

Nice start Ed!, its time brotha!
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yeah were talking like a cup of powder lol. Just joking but its a lot. Just premix it stick it in the fridge check up on it every once and awhile and shake it and it dissolves pretty easily that way.
  15. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    Looks like a plan my man wooooo!!!!!!!!!!!starting mine soon.....like in 10 mins....i think it has kinda a cinnamon smell to it along with the fruit punch smell.....
    Im still puzzled by the smell but its no big deal... I do think that LG should sweeten the smell and give it a more fruity flavor!

Love the Kobe vid bro I'm a HUGE Lakers fan and have been for bout a good 26+yrs.....I had my first workout on AS tonight felt good check out my log for more details....
    I'm a big Lakers fan as well, they're the best NBA team we have out here, even thought I should be a Warriors fan since they're really close to me I cant name a single player I'm hooked on that song right now, I just love the beat, definitely the song of the day!
    I'll be checking out your log for your first review!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I think LG33 said they are working on possibly revamping the flavor. I dont think It would be too hard and think that people would be more inclined to repurchase However after seeing the results maybe people will repurchase regardless of the taste...We Will SEE!
  17. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg487 View Post
    looking good DF!!! I didn't realize that you lifted so early in the morning. How do you like it??
    I always workout in the mornings except for weekends, for me its the best time to workout the gym is almost empty so using 2 or 3 machines is not an issue at all and I never have to wait, there's only a handful of regulars in my gym and we dont get in our way of working out, I will usually get home before the kids wake up and I take care of them when they do, I cant stick to working out at night, for me its very hard to leave the house to go to the gym once I arrive... I'll prepare kids for sleep and its too easy to make excuses for not going, other times i need to work late, getting my workouts out of the way in the mornings is my best option!

As mentioned by Chris the tub comes with 30 scoops, servings can be 1 or 2 scoops, I use a full scoop and will be keeping score of my servings during this run!
  18. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

serving size 1-2 scoops, 30 servings in a tub, scoops are huge, IMO, little bigger then a protein scoop
    Yep, those scoops are in a good size I'll compare it with my protein scoops tonight I thought they're a standard size, 2 scoops are a pretty large serving, I hope I can control myself on it

Nice start Ed!, its time brotha!
    Thanks brotha, had a killer workout this morning... I'm making my updates early b/c I need to run out during lunch to visit a relative in the hospital!
  19. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    yeah were talking like a cup of powder lol. Just joking but its a lot. Just premix it stick it in the fridge check up on it every once and awhile and shake it and it dissolves pretty easily that way.
    My first experience in mixing was great, AS dissolves very well... I find out right away drinking this cold is the way to go, the coldness makes it sweeter!

I think LG33 said they are working on possibly revamping the flavor. I dont think It would be too hard and think that people would be more inclined to repurchase However after seeing the results maybe people will repurchase regardless of the taste...We Will SEE!
    I think effectiveness will make people repurchase this product, but having the flavor revamped is an extra bonus added for sure!!
  20. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Day 1
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.8 (+.4)

First Impression:
    Today I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when thr drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considerint it was mixed n that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same, tomorrow I will mix this in the same amount of water but use a spoon to mix it instead of shaking. While working out I definitely felt more focus and good really good pumps when w/o biceps, I could feel my arms filling up and getting swollen, that was a very good feeling for sure!

Vascularity: Veins in my arms were getting full

Strength: Not felt much difference there yet!

Endurance: Had good momentum in my workout and definitely felt more focused on my first try

Mood/Aggression: I was in a good mood, it was good to be back in the gym

Song of the day!
    I'm still rocking out to this song... KB... MVP, MVP
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A"]YouTube - Lil Wayne - Kobe Bryant (Official Video)[/ame]

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

awesome glad to see you rollin! Ill tell ya what I have taken a couple Anadraulic Dumps after my workouts...whew!
  22. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

LOL... none from here, everything is cool... I get those every time on the days I work and take NOXplod, I dont know why but it never misses... I still have 1/2 a tub left and now I will only take it on the weekends till it runs out!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Day 1
    Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.8 (+.4)

First Impression:
    Today I took my first serving 30 minutes before my workout, I mixed AS with 8oz in a shake bottle and mixed it, the taste was good I could definitely fell an initial spike in taste of the fruit punch, maybe thats b/c the that was when thr drink felt the coldest, I can tell this will really taste better mixed in cold water, mixability was really good considerint it was mixed n that small amount of water i did not get any lumps at the bottom of my cup, there was one thing i did not enjoy, it was the foam at the end of the drink, I liked the drink flavor but when it came to the foam it just didn't taste the same, tomorrow I will mix this in the same amount of water but use a spoon to mix it instead of shaking. While working out I definitely felt more focus and good really good pumps when w/o biceps, I could feel my arms filling up and getting swollen, that was a very good feeling for sure!

Vascularity: Veins in my arms were getting full

Strength: Not felt much difference there yet!

Endurance: Had good momentum in my workout and definitely felt more focused on my first try

Mood/Aggression: I was in a good mood, it was good to be back in the gym

Song of the day!
    I'm still rocking out to this song... KB... MVP, MVP
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCH-owsrC-A

Looks good man...I hear ya on the foam thing it was alittle different but I managed to get it all down...Taste was fine to me used bout the same amount of water as you too...I didn't have any lumps either and there wasn't any grime left in the mixer whatsoever...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

If you pre mix the AS and put it in the fridge you get no foam and it tastes much cold better!
    Gonna try that...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Gonna try that...
    I hope one of you has an Anadraulic Dump
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

hhahahaahha man I dropped one but didn't notice anything different I know I have had some nasty gas seeping though lol....
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Dark matter from mhp gave me radioactive gamma ray dumps, it was perplexing.
    dark matter turned dense matter lol.
  30. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

LOL.... everything is running solid here bro!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.
  32. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.
    Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

Good to have you along Sunny... you're not late at all, today was day 1, your AS I mean my AS arrived just this week!
    thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching
  34. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

thanks man. have you noticed the quality of the new LG stuff? good lord, they're really turning the company around. ever since their intra-aid addition, they're batting a thousand. anyways, i'm watching
    yep, its hard not to notice... they're rolling out some great stuff right now, I know they had some little issues with their protein suppliers a little while ago but besides that they're batting 1k like you said, and who knows they may have more in store... keeps your eyes open for promos!
  35. Registered User

negs for winning my AS

sorry i'm late brotha.
    hahahahaha...you didnt apply though, should have!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I know Id like to try some T-911 sometime for sure
  37. Registered User

T-911 is by far superior!! reviews speak for them selfs
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

I've heard nothing but rave reviews too...I have a bottle that I'm gonna try one of these days too...
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

Yeah Lg looks good these days, i havent tried t-911 but the reviews do look awesome.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

any 60% sale on that? lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  3. Delta Force Anadraulic State Review
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 12:14 PM
  4. Delta Force Anadraulic State Review