Delta Force Is Moving To A New State, Anadraulic State (LG Sponsored)

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. well, something has started to work, I went to the gym this morning had a good chest/tris workout and am feeling alright! I'll post my update tonight since I was out to lunch and got back too late, I've also added some aspirin to the mix and I can say after working out this morning my arm is feeling like back to normal, its a bit to early to know if this will get aggravated again but at least its encouraging, the funny thing is my body responds to meds much better than to supplements, but I cant complain if the pain is gone

2. Day 15
    Monday, July 13, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 189.6

Narrative:
    Hard to believe I'm only on day 15 but considering that I went on vacation, got sick then insured all in the last 3 weeks that explains it why!
    Took my AS serving this morning 30 pre workout and got the tingles back, they had gone away for sometime but after not taking AS for 5 days I felt it, that means AS is pretty strong to kick off so soon!

I'm easing back in to the gym with an injured arm but todays workout was great, I was very focuses and pumped to feel anything on my arm after I got home I showered and applied the cream, the arm has been ok ever since!

Tomorrow I'll be doing back and biceps, I need to remember to easy into it, but sometimes its hard to since AS is really giving me great pumps, you just want to keep pushing more after each rep!

Training: Chest & Triceps
    Warm Up for 5 minutes on treadmill
    Chest
    Incline Bench Press 10x35's 12x45's 10x45's
    SM Press 10x45's 10x55's 10x55's
    Pec Deck Butterflys 10x140 10x150 10x160
    DB Press 10x45 10x450 8x45
    Triceps
    SM Close Grip Bench Press 12x50 12x50 10x50
    V Bar Pushdowns 15x130 15x140 12x150
    Overhead cable Extension 10x110 10x120 10x130
    Seated Machine Ext. 15x140 15x150 10x160

Vascularity: not feeling it yet

Strength: felt it very good in some of the tri lifts

Endurance/Focus: well focused during my workout

Mood/Aggression: mood ws good, just happy to be in the trenches again

•   

3. Glad your back in Ed, Be carefull with the Arm, AS is no joke and will drive you to kill the weights, with that being said dont overlook your injury bro!

4. Wo looked good bro, def be wary of that injury tho man, that thing will sideline you quick!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Glad your back in Ed, Be carefull with the Arm, AS is no joke and will drive you to kill the weights, with that being said dont overlook your injury bro!
    you're totally right Chris, I get totally focused everytime I take AS and once the pumps kick in there's no stopping... I'm in love with AS having said that I need to be more careful.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Wo looked good bro, def be wary of that injury tho man, that thing will sideline you quick!!
    Yep, this injury can take someone out since its so hard to heal, I hate to even think about it!
    •   

6. Day 16
    Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 190

Narrative:
    Well, I'm passed the halfway mark on this run and one thing I can say the effects of AS are still as good and strong as when i started, like i mentioned I'm still getting the tingles after not taking AS for just a few days and the pumps are supper!

Today was back and biceps day, I really enjoyed the back workout even though i did not go heavy but when it came for the biceps workout I backed off after my second exercise and did cardio instead, I don't want to take any chances right now with this arm, I want to see it healed

Tomorrow is my day off, will rest a little in the morning, save some energy for my next workout when i'll do legs!

Training: Back & Biceps
    Back
    Hyperextensions 15x25 15x25 15x25
    Deadlifts 10x45's 10x45's 10x45's 12x45's
    V Bar Pulldowns 10x130 10x140 10x130
    Single Arm DB Rows 10x50 10x55 10x55
    Biceps
    Barbell Bar Curls 10x50 10x70 10x70
    Hammer Curl 10x35 10x30 10x30
    Cool Down: 20 min stationary bike ride

Vascularity: above average

Strength: very good and steady

Endurance/Focus: well focused as usual

Mood/Aggression: mood was very calm, aggression was very positive

7. damn. i missed the arm thing. rereading the last page.

EDIT : all caught up. watch that tendinitis man. bleh.

8. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    damn. i missed the arm thing. rereading the last page.

EDIT : all caught up. watch that tendinitis man. bleh.
    I was on the way down to LA and listening to a talk show about building big arms by training them 3 times per weeks so i decided to give it a try, I started to see results after the 1st week but it came with a little extra... tendinitis on my right arm, needless to say I backed off that routine and I'm back to my 4 day split and a sore arm

9. Day 17
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 191

Narrative:
    Today is my training off day and been taking it easy, getting a little rest I guess and been sipping on my AS drink through the day. Tomorrow I'll do my legs workout and have been contemplating taking 2 scoops of AS pre-workout, any recommendations for or against?

10. Going strong ed! How is the arm?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

11. Thanks for asking Joe, the arm is doing better, yesterday i felt it a little bit but i did a couple arm exercises which i should have not but forgot and kept working out right through my plan I hope that in the next week or two it will be fully recovered.

12. WOO! good deal.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Day 17
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
    Today is my training off day and been taking it easy, getting a little rest I guess and been sipping on my AS drink through the day. Tomorrow I'll do my legs workout and have been contemplating taking 2 scoops of AS pre-workout, any recommendations for or against?

Some members have been dosing 2 scoops pre workout. You could try 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra?

Just try not to get to cracked out

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Some members have been dosing 2 scoops pre workout. You could try 1 scoop pre and 1 scoop intra?

Just try not to get to cracked out
    Thats how i ran it, and really enjoyed it.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Day 17
    Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:

I would go 1 pre and 1 intra, like my boy Craig stated! and bring out the monster in you!

16. I always dose pre and intra, to avoid that "just smoked a kilo of rock" feeling.

17. Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I always dose pre and intra, to avoid that "just smoked a kilo of rock" feeling.
    hahaha classic! First time I dosed AS, I felt a bit like that! haha

18. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would go 1 pre and 1 intra, like my boy Craig stated! and bring out the monster in you!

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    I always dose pre and intra, to avoid that "just smoked a kilo of rock" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    hahaha classic! First time I dosed AS, I felt a bit like that! haha
    the majority have spoken, so thats what i did this morning, one scoop pre and one intra and I was overwhelmed by its effect I dont think i was ready for that!! I still felt like I just smoked 1/2 kilo of crack

its effects were doubled, I really was surprised... I had the tingles till towards the end of my workout

19. Day 18
    Thursday, July 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 190.6

Quads & Hamstrings
    Quads
    Hack Squats 10x45's 10x80's 10x105's 10x105's
    Leg Press 15x135's 15x180's 15x225's 15x225's 15x225's
    Leg Extension 10x90 10x100 10x110
    Hamstrings
    Lying Leg Curl 12x70 12x80 10x80
    BB Lunges 10x25's 10x35's 10x35's

Narrative:
    This morning I thougth of using 2 scoops of AS, 1 pre and the other intra... I felt I got a good kick in my pants while working out... I was pretty hipper!
    I really enjoyed pumping my legs this morning, its been a couple of weeks since my last leg workout at least... I really was focused this morning so much so that I was complete in 45 minutes and woried if I was going to be able to walk out of there

I got back home very early, once I got home I lay down on the bed and passed out, got up at 7:15am and was out the door by 8:20am!
    Tomorrow is shoulders day, I recently bought this book Strength Training Anatomy - 2nd Edition (Paperback Book) I think its a well done book with nice images... tomorrow I will try some new things to blast them shoulders.

Vascularity: my vascularity is noticeable on my arms, stoked about that

Strength: getting my leg strength back is great

Endurance/Focus: very well focused again

Mood/Aggression: nothing noticeable here!

20. awesome post man, that book is pretty sweet btw. Glad to see you worked legz, I did today too!

21. I got it at costco for $12, the moment i saw it i new i had to have it... not surprising it has some lots of good reviews at amazon.com, I definitely recommend it

22. Day 19
    Friday, July 17, 2009

Stats Up on waking:

Narrative:
    I had planned to workout today but was not able to, got little rest last night! Today I sipped on AS thought out the day, I mixed in my 40oz gym bottle and notice that towards the end of the drink there's seem to be some spices build up... the drink gets spicier! Today I ran into the dehydrating packet in the container I was surprised to see that, its the first time i see it in a powder supplement, I was glad to see its very small and did not take up too much space!

This weekend I cant take time off, I already used up my free day! tomorrow I'll do shoulders then chest/tris

This week my updates have been made late b/c i did not bring my lunch box and had to eat out which takes too much of my free time, next week that will not happen! Have a great weekend everyone!

23. Workouts looking good bro, enjoy your weekend as well!!!

24. Yes have a nice weekend DF!! enjoy that workout too!!

25. Day 20
    Saturday, July 18, 2009

Stats Up on waking:
    W: 191.4

Training: Shoulders & Traps
    Shoulders
    Dumbbell Presses
    Lateral Deltoid Raises
    Front Deltoid Presses
    Single Arm Deltoid Raises
    Traps
    Dumbbell Shrugs
    Barbell Upright Rows
    Smith Machine Shrugs

Narrative:
    Here are my weekend updated, was running around too busy to fulfill this task. I know this log has been somewhat slow from my part but I'm making a run for the end line. this week I should be out of AS and have my final review up! Saturday workouts are great b/c I get to spend more time in the gym w/o the obligation to leave in a hurry. Had a great workout dosed 1 scoop pre and one intra. I can still feel the effects of this beta alinine!

Vascularity: has improved indeed

Strength: Strength is up noticeable but this arm still bothers me

Endurance/Focus: cant get enough of this high focus on AS

Mood/Aggression: positive mood and aggregation

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Delta Force is getting reloaded with LR & AE (PAL Sponsored)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 11:51 AM
  2. Replies: 136
    Last Post: 12-03-2009, 11:42 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Delta Force is in search of "The One" Holly Grail
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 322
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:29 PM