EJ's 1st Cycle PP's 1-T HMS LOG

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
So I decided to try 1-T, let see how it goes:
Doing the HMS dosing Schedule 6 weeks 1-T then 4 weeks PCT with PP's TRS.
1 Pump Abdomen
1 Pump Each Pec and Shoulder (2)
1 Pump Back
1 Pump Lower Back
Total 5 Pumps

Stats
Height 6'
Weight 187 lbs
BF 13%

Training
Supersets alternaiting each group
Rest working abs

M Chest / Shoulders
T Arms / Back
W Legs
Th Chest / Shoulders
F Arms / Back
S Legs (Sometimes I do not train on Sat, if I don't Legs will be moved to Monday)

Swimming at least 3 days a week right after WO

Diet consists of:
PreWO Shake 5:00
Whey, Oats Fruit

PWO Shake 7:45 (after swimming)
Whey, Oats

Breakfast 8:30
Turkey Breast Sandwich
2 Fish oil caps

Snack 11:00
Apple + Almonds

Meal 13:00
(Whatever they have at work) Usually consist of fish or chicken.
2 caps Fish Oil

Snack 16:30
Whey

Dinner 19:00
Quesadillas
turkey breast
Beans
Cottage cheese
2 caps Fish Oil

2700 Cals
P/C/F
35/40/25

Supps Are:
YG 1gram before Pre 1 gram before PW Shakes
Home made PreWorkout formula. BA, CEE, Citruline, AAKG, Taurine, Caffeine
Multi Vitamins (morning) Multi Minerals (night)
Whey
Fish Oil

Any comments, suggestions are welcome, have been debating whether I should use an AI (got some form on hand) 2-3 times a week to avoid side effects.

I will be rating various aspects in the following spectrum:
1 Very Low
5 Average
10 Very High

I forgot to take initial measurements but I'll start at week 2
Measurements
Week 2
Bi's unflexed (Flexed) 12.5 (15) in
Chest 39 in
Waist 34.5
Thigh 21.5

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for pics if my camera ever starts working

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed, diet looks pretty tight now EJ! Almonds was probably a better choice than the PB.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 & 2
Day 1:

OFF DAY
So I decided to apply this on Sunday morning cause I just couldn't wait anymore!
1-T Smells ok and is easy to apply, let it dry 5-10 mins and get dressed
Nothing much to report

Day 2:
Chest / Shoulders
Not much weight but instead I decided to use a 2-1-3 Tempo and strict form.
1 Chest - 1 Shoulder supersets x 4
Good WO, got a feeling I'm gonna be sore tomorrow. Obviously it was the placebo effect of being so excited to be using 1-T.
I do feel kind of tired and aggressive, kind of short fuse. I had a stressful week so I think that is it, or culd the 1-T be hitting this fast?
How long till I start feeling it?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FightBack really appreciate the help you gave me.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem, my brother is logging this stuff right now, I am interested to see you how you like the product.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the log, EJ! This will start to kick in during the first few weeks, but by week 3 you'll really start to see the size come on. If you have any questions along the way, just let me know. :)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Back / Arms
Great WO! Exhausting as hell though. 4 Cycles of 4 Supersets alternating Back, bi's and tri's, resting with abdomen
Forgot my trunks so I couldn't swim today, I was so pissed. Guess I'll do 10 min HIIT tonight.
At the gym my muscles hurt but I felt like I could've kept going, must be the YG (can't tell if is or if it isn't never had it before) BTW it tastes like sh*t but if it works I don't complain (hate capping to me it seems like a waste of time since I take so freaking long)

Yesterday (day 2) I decided to add some Na-rala at night before dinner which contains a bit of carbs (around 40grs), that stuff burns!

I'd like to know what you think of my YG/Na-RALA dosing protocol,
1gr YG PreWO with 54 grs carbs from oats and 30 grs from fruit
1gr YG PWO with 71 grs carbs from oats
150mg Na-Rala with dinner 40grs of carbs from tortillas and beans

I need some advice, the trainer at my gym says I should add more carbs around 500 more cals (he doesn't know I'm on 1-T), That would take me to:
3244 cals
P/C/F
33/46/21

What do you guys think? I'm scared it might be a bit too much, don't want to put on fat, I'd like this to stay as clean as possible.

Well, thats's how it went today, if there are any questions or info you'd like to know please tell me.

TODAY

Weight (today after WO) 182.54lbs
BF (not callipers but the electric thing you hold) 12%

Aggression 7
In the gym: I felt like nothing could stop me, great alpha feeling.
Daily life: I've been feeling in a bad mood like I'm gonna hit somebody, but that can be attributed to things not going well this morning (forgot my swimming trunks, my suit got caught and ripped when on my way to work, gotstuck in the subway for like 30 min which resulted in being late, etc.)

Libido 4
Basically because I feel very tired

Energy 7 (in the gym) & 4 (daily life)
In the gym: High, felt like I could keep going and going. Weird thing was I woke up very tired.
Daily Life: Low, I feel very tired, slept around 7hrs but couldn't wake up today, I felt like I didn't rest enough, strange. In the gym I was ok, now I'm tired again don't know what it is. Maybe I just hate my job hahaha

Strengh 6

It is not actually that my strenght increased but the mentality and energy I felt.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your trying to cut right?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
your trying to cut right?
I'm trying to bulk a bit without gaining so much fat. I was recomping nicely at 1800 cals BF went down 4% and gained about 7 lbs of mass in about 6 weeks.

My reasoning was if 1800 cals was recomping, maybe 2700 for a lean bulk, what do you think?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that should be fine I think, make sure the carbs your adding are healthy, slower digesting carbs and utilize the fast digesting carbs when needed ex.) PWO. just monitor your weight if you start gaining to much too quick, bump the cals down. :)

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Thanks FightBack. i will keep an eye on my weight and BF, even if it is with the electrical thing you hold (name?) I may not be accurate but at least it will give me an idea.

Does the YG/Na-Rala dosing seem ok?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:
Legs
I got to the gym a bit late so I I ended up only doing:

3 cycles of 4 Supersets
Squat / Leg curl (calves when resting between sets)
Deadlift / Leg press
Lunges / Leg extension

I felt the energy and really hit it hard.
After that I swam around 500m

Every day I am getting used to the tase of YG a bit more and the burning from Na-rala lol

TODAY​

Weight (today after WO) 183.42lbs

Aggression 6
In the gym: I felt like nothing could stop me, got that alpha feeling.
Daily life: My bad mood keeps going I can't tell if it is stress or it is the 1-T. I keep exploding with everybody!

In the gym: High, I could keep going and going.
Daily Life: Low, I feel very tired, Fell asleep early last night but had a VERY hard time waking up, but one I got up then the energy came back to me. Now that I am out of the gym I feel a bit tired.

Libido 4

Strengh 5
No change from average

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what exactly is the yellow gold known for doing?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand it is a nutrient partitioner that shuttles the carbs into the glycogen stores (carbs which you consume 10-30 mins after YG at least 30-40grs from what I understand). Something like Anabolic Pump

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I understand it is a nutrient partitioner that shuttles the carbs into the glycogen stores (carbs which you consume 10-30 mins after YG at least 30-40grs from what I understand). Something like Anabolic Pump
ahh i see, probably cheaper tho. Thanks EJ. Log is looking good.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 5:
Chest / Shoulders

Good work out, this trainer kept interrupting me talking about technique, why I should use machines instead of free weights, and I was like "STFU man let me train!" ok I didn't say it I just hopped he would go away when I ignored him, but he wouldn't. I was kind of pissed till finally I politely asked him to stop interrupting me, I think he got pissed but who cares?

After that I swam around 900m

I took my YG 30 min before my shakes, I did notice a slight decrease in energy while lifting, not sure if I could attribute it to this.

TODAY​

Weight (today after WO) 182.62lbs

Aggression 5
Aggressiveness has gone down to normal for today, I had good energy in the gym but not as good as the past few days.

Energy 6 (in the gym) & 4 (daily life)
In the gym: Was ok, a bit more than average (could it be that I took YG to far away from my PreWO shake?)
Daily Life: Low, I feel tired, Didn't have as much trouble waking up today..

Libido 4
Basically because I feel tired

Strengh 5

No change from average

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate when people try to critique you or offer suggestions while lifting........its so annoying. if i want help or information ILL ASK! lol

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Had some personal issues this weekend so I couldn't train, slept very little and didn't follow my diet. But I am back...
so

Day 6, 7 & 8
OFF
Did feel kind of tired these days

Day 9
Chest / Shoulders

4 Cycles of Supersets x 5

After a weekend of no training I feel like starting all over again even if I have been applying the 1-T every day. Today I felt almost no effects.

TODAY​

Weight (today after WO) 187.2lbs (this does not make much sense to me +4.6lbs in 3 days??? maybe it is water or even the scale was not callibrated will recheck tomorrow)

Aggression 5
Average

Energy 5 (in the gym) & 4 (daily life)
Average but slightly tired

Libido 4
Basically because I feel tired but can still perform (took 2 red bull lights to counter fatigue)

Strengh 6
Slight increase, not much felt like I could get 1-2 reps more

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
were you applying it throughout your break?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Yes I did, unfortunately once I had to apply without a shower, but I guess it was better than not applying at all.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I did, unfortunately once I had to apply without a shower, but I guess it was better than not applying at all.
True. Just get back into it my friend and hit it hard. I know you will.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:
Back / Tris

4 Cycles of 5 Supersets alternating Back and Tris with almost no rest between them.

Energy was high, the alpha mentality was ok, the only thing is I am not feeling my muscles "burn" I mean I do run out of strenght within a set but I do not actually feel the muscle getting tired, weird ha?

Swam around 750m

TODAY​

Weight (today after WO) 184.75lbs
BF 12%

Aggression 6
In the gym: Got that alpha feeling, didn't get tired at all.
Daily life: Mood is ok

Daily Life: Low, I feel tired, Fell asleep early last night but had a hard time waking up, but once I got up then the energy came back to me. Now that I am out of the gym I feel a bit tired.

Libido 4

Strengh 6
Using heavier weights

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great job on this, EJ!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Legs/Bi's

Day 12
Chest / Shoulders

I couldn't post yesterday but results are pretty much the same for both days.
Haven't been able to swim since pool is closed for mantainance.

Great workouts! Strength has gone up, I am impressed. Today at incline press I was able to push 90lbs dbs x 6 reps (after doing 1 set of 15 reps 75lbs db's, 12 at 80, 10 at 80, 8 at 85lbs) Alternating with shoulder laterals and resting with crunches)

Usually I would do 4 sets with 80 lbs in the 6-8 rep range.

There is something weird tho, I con't actually feel the muscles getting tired, I mean I get to the point where I can not do another rep but I don't feel that burn (I do get light DOMS the they after).

Workout today looked like this

Incline Press / Shoulder laterals x 5 Pyramiding down 15 reps, 12, 10, 8, 6
Decline Press / Shoulder press Dbs x 5 Pyramiding down 15 reps, 12, 10, 8, 6
Press / Shoulder front x 5 Pyramiding down 15 reps, 12, 10, 8, 6
Cross over / Mach. shoulder press x 5 Pyramiding down 15 reps, 12, 10, 8, 6

And I could have kept going,

Should I just keep going till I feel tired or am I doing right in just stopping. (I am working each bopdy part 2 times per week) and swimming.

TODAY​

Couldn't weight myself

Aggression 6
In the gym: Got that alpha feeling, didn't get tired at all.
Daily life: Mood is ok, a friend almost got into a fight yesterday and I acted pretty cool, so it is not affecting my aggressivenes in my daily life

Daily Life: Low, I feel tired, I am going to sleep rather early but have a hard time waking up. Once I got up then the energy comes to me but then feel tired again after the gym.
I ordered some R4W to help waking up.

Libido 6
Even though I feel kind of tired I am getting kind of horny :lol:

Strengh 7
Strenght has really gone up! I am amazed.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 13
Back / Tris

4 Cycles of 5 Supersets alternating Back and Tris with almost no rest between them.

Day 14 & 15 OFF
Had to go to a wedding in another city so basically I didn't workout.

Day 16
Chest / Shoulders

I'm still very happy with my strength gains, but do not seem to gain any mass :dunno:, I do look a bit bigger but weigth remains almost the same. The good thing is BF% remains at 12%

TODAY​

Aggression 6
In the gym: Alpha feeling

In the gym:
High, I could keep going and going.
Daily Life: Low, I feel tired, I am going to sleep rather early but have a hard time waking up. Once I got up then the energy comes to me but then feel tired again after the gym.

Libido 6
Libido is a bit higher than usual, despite tiredness

Strengh 7
Strenght it continues to go up

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength going up is always a good thing :) Keep up the hard work EJ

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Back / Arms

4 Cycles of 5 Supersets alternating Back, Bis and Tris with almost no rest between them.

Swam around 500m

Strength continues to go up, same as endurance (weights, cardio endurance has gone down a bit) but do not seem to gain any mass, I do look a bit bigger but weigth remains almost the same.

I now realize I forgot to take measurements, I will do that today and report. I did take the pics but don't look to clear so I will try to take 2nd week pics with a better camera

TODAY​

Weight 186.59 lbs

Aggression 6
In the gym:
Alpha feeling

Daily Life: Low, very tired having trouble waking up.

Libido 5
Libido today is normal.

Strengh 7

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother experienced some pretty big strength increases on this stuff. Good to see you are too.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it's unbelievable and I'm only starting my 3rd week.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 18
Chest

Well since I hurt my leg and today was supposed to be leg day, I decided to give it a break and work my chest.
Heavy weight, pyramiding up.
1a Incline Bench x 5 (I was amazed at the strenght gains I've been having, last set was 225lbs x 6 reps., I usually I would go at 160lbs)
1b Flies x 5
2a Bench Press x 5
2b Cable Cross Over x 5
3 Decline x 4

I have posted measurements at the end of the first post.

TODAY​

Weight 186.40 lbs
BF% 12%

Aggression 6

Libido 6

Libido is a bit higher.

Strengh 7

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well dang, EJ is beastin it lol. HULK OUT!

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Day 19
Arms

Day 20
Back

Day 21
Chest

Day 22
OFF

Day 23
Legs

Apologies for updating so late but had some problems with my computer. Well afte injuring my leg and not working it out last week today was the first day. It felt ok I guess but not back to 100%. But I will get back to my routine as it was before.

I do feel a bit bigger not much, but definitley feel much stronger. Workoputs have been great I feel like I have really destroy my muscles. Love it!

Results since las Thursday have been pretty much the same:

I am really looking forward to my R4W to help out in the mornings but seems it might be stuck in customs. I hate f*cking customs!!!!

Aggression 6

Energy 6 (in the gym) & 4 (daily life)
In the gym: Energy has gone down a bit but still higher than normal.

Libido 6

Libido is a bit higher.

Strengh 7
Strenght has made good improvements.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but how did you injure your leg and where at?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I was trying to move furniture around and I just felt something pull in my thigh. I took some antinflamatories and it is much better now. I love taking supps but hate taking medicine. So I only took them for 2 days, I don't feel the pain now but I am treading carefully.

froggy543

froggy543

Awards
Hey. how did the 1-T run go? did you get your Libido back with the TRS?

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for not updating, It kind of suckd because my injury didn't heal as fat so I ended the 1-T early.

The TRS was good but my libido never went away actually, didn't feel a great increae if that is what you mean, but I never lost it on 1T.

I would love to run it again, but i just underwent surgery (not related with the leg injury) andIll wait till I get back ingood shape to try the oral 1-T, it looks great!