Muscle Pharm Stak

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I took my frist dose of Battle fuel and my workout was very good... I did not get tired and I felt like I could do more aslo this was due to assault ... This is only day 1 ( this is my secound log so any help I will take)

My goal is to gain 8 pounds of muscle in 21 days.

My diet is on point-

My Workout Schedule:

Wed: Arms Bi and tri
Friday Chest
Sat Back
Sun Legs and shoulder

Supps:
Combat
Assalut
Bulletproof
Battle fuel
orange triad
usp labs cissus
Universal Omega

Chest workout
DB fly
35/15
40/12
45/10

DB Decline
60/15
65/12
75/10
75/8
75/8
95/6
100/4

DB Flat bench
60/15
65/11
65/10
65/8
70/8
75/4
95/0

DB Incline bench
40/20
40/20

Low cable pull
60/12
70:10
80:6
80/6
80/4

Pushup 30lb xvest

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome log man, i am definitely looking forward to following along!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
can you post your diet? just an example?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
can you post your diet? just an example?
Sure Can....

Mondays -friday
5:15am combat
6:30 2 servings Oat meal ( not in the pack)

8:00 am 4 egg white Whole weat tost with peanut butter 1 cup of mixed Fruit Grapes black berrys etc..)

11:30 lunch could be- 2 Chicken breast 1.5lb Steak, 2Turkey sandwitch, pasta, protein soups, beans or tuna- always with 2 cups of Vegs potatos, brown rice and some fruit it depends on what I have cook for dinner the night before

On monday tuesday and thursday I work unitl 3 so @ 2pm I will eat i serving of oat meal with 2 % milk also I will drink combat 2 hours before bed

Wed and Fri in the gym @ 3pm-4:15pm
@ 430ish I will drink Combat with 2% of milk

Sat and sunday Gym time 11:am -12:15ish
12:45 combat

Dinner @ 6:00 pm dinner could (see 11:30 time for food)

Friday is allways pasta day with some kinda of chicken

Bullet proff ON Wed friday and sunday only ( in bed by 10pm) I am drinking my bullet proof as I wriite sleepy I am getting!!!!

Sat and sunday I get up 7am so same thing as M-f

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome how are you liking the bulletproof?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
awesome how are you liking the bulletproof?
Bulletproof....

What can I say about this product it's the bomb... The best supp I have taken in while. the recovery is just amazing, I want to note that I am little sore for yesterday chest but I would have been incapacitated with out BP.

Also I have seen folks talk about this deep sleep thing using BP, for me I do not feel a deep sleep but ( I do get a good night sleep) I do feel my body recovering and repairing it self while I am sleeping this the best I can explain it. When I wake up I am bubbling with happiness and Joy no Shi$...

I get form 7-9 hours of sleep everyday -But Sat I get 5 or 6 hours

MP products work so well for my body.... I can not wait until Recon gets in house! then I will be complete!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to put down Intra-aid as one of my supp ( love this stuff)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah the bulletproof is definitely awesome!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Wow Good session in the gym today. I Love my stak I felt so good in working my back and just Bad a$$... This was so fun!!! I want to say taking the assault with battle fuel is crazy you get this strange feeling in your soul saying you are powerful you have the fortitude to push your body to it's limts. My back routine will chang al little from week to week.

Hammer ISO lat low row
160/15
160/12
180/10
200/8
250/6
270/4

Cable row
120/15
140/12
140/10
160/8
180/8
230/4 from was kind crapy

Dead lift
135/15
135/15
225/8
225/8
225/8

Lever incline row wide
45/20
50/13
90/7

Wide pullup 30lbvest
12/ no vest

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sub some BB row in there :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awesome, keep working hard and I am sure you will get where you wana be.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Last night was poker night I play once a month . I got home @ 2:30am got out of bed @ 6am- Took a nap for 2 hours... I was so tired I mean i was drag A$$ Gym 2pm-3:30
Thank you MP for haivng a good product because with out assault and battle fuel I would have not gone to the gym!!!! I felt good and I had very good leg work out.. I will have to add shoulder to my other routines because I finding I am running out of time.. SO I will do 1 shouder routine for all the days I workout... My leg routine will change a little...

Jumprope 1min drill
3set

Sled press
180/20
270/20
360/15
450/15
540/8

ham Power squat
180/20
360/20
450/12
610/4

Leg exten
70/20
70/20
70/20
70/20
200/8

squat
200/10
200/10
250/4

Calf rise
2 sets 160/20

Last edited:
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I want to give a Ittle feed back On combat.. I use 1.5 scoops after I workout instead of my dark matter... This has been working real well for my recovery and just makes me feel that is what my body is asking for.. I will cycle both DM and Combat... I think these products are great... I also take combat before bed I love it no sick feeling just smooth as silk and I sleep good with out the gut pain!!!! good stuff!!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I have a dam Cold!!!!!!!!!! SOn Of -I am happy that I only on day 3 on battle fuel.... I got up this am and was feeling crap my wife and 2 year old gave it to me.... I am going to hold off the battle fuel for this week and restart next week I want to give it a good run not half a$$ run!!! I will continue to log my work outs using the rest of MP products ( But If I get to the point where I am full blown sick I will give myself some rest, I have two day before arm day so I hoping I will feel better) Thank you all your support!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
feel better man!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey All... I am holding off the battle fuel until friday my cold seems to be in it's last phase... Yes... Ok today was arm day I was just so tired and had no motivation I used power and belief to get me through my work out.. I want to ask some folks that used Assalut, do you feel like it creeps up on you- any one??? I mean man I was in the gym feeling just crappy but then I got this power boost and that help me finshed my workout!!!!!!! I also notice since I have been using combat,assault and bullet proof I have been getting some soild muscle mass... My Bi tri and Legs look so good they now have defention... I cannot wait to give battle fuel a real run!!!! I had a good work out today not great but I completed it... Friday is chest!

Double arm high cable curls
50/15
70/12
80/10
80/10
90/8

V-grip cable pulldowns
90/15
90/12
100/10
100/10
120/8

Incline bench alternate DB curls
35/10
40/8
40/7
45/6

Decline closed grip
175/15
175/9
175/7
175/5

Single arm preacher curls 4setP
40/15
40:12
40/10
40/8

Incline bench nose breakers with an ez bar
75/15
75/12
85/10
85/8

Standing Alt hammer curls4 sets
45/8
45/7
50/5

Bench dips 30lb vest

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When do you take your assault?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
30-40min before I hit the gym.. That has been my norm for all the pre drink i have taken in the pass
Not sure why you feel like it spikes like that. Could be your slow digesting carbs are kicking in.

When I took mine, I noticed it working but I didn't feel all stimmed out, just some nice clean focus and pretty decent pumps.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Not sure why you feel like it spikes like that. Could be your slow digesting carbs are kicking in.

When I took mine, I noticed it working but I didn't feel all stimmed out, just some nice clean focus and pretty decent pumps.
Pasta for lunch with chicken and veg, rice and fruit

2 hours before the gym I had 2 servings oats .... HMMMM I will see if this happens once more..

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It should not take 30-40 minutes plus half your work out to kick in. Altho, perhaps some of the ingredients become more readily available as time goes by.

If it continues maybe drop a PM to Pmiller and see why it does that. If you like when it does that then thats awesome lol.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
It should not take 30-40 minutes plus half your work out to kick in. Altho, perhaps some of the ingredients become more readily available as time goes by.

If it continues maybe drop a PM to Pmiller and see why it does that. If you like when it does that then thats awesome lol.
I do like the feeling so filping strange !!!! :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am really interested in the battle fuel. Cant wait for you to get back on it.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work bud

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all.... This is my plan for Battle fuel Please Please let me know if this is a good plan....

I am going to use battle fuel only for this cycle no Assault... Then I will take a week off battle fuel. The week I am not taking battle fuel I will use assault- then the following week it will be battle fuel and assault. My thought was I want to see my gains with battle fule,combat and bullet proof for the 21 days. Then log my gains using assault battle fule,combat and bullet proof for last 21 days.

I will use my same routine but I will change some my exercise in each of my routine but i will keep all the main stuff ( Dead lift squat etc....)

Is this a good plan>

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey all.... This is my plan for Battle fuel Please Please let me know if this is a good plan....

I am going to use battle fuel only for this cycle no Assault... Then I will take a week off battle fuel. The week I am not taking battle fuel I will use assault- then the following week it will be battle fuel and assault. My thought was I want to see my gains with battle fule,combat and bullet proof for the 21 days. Then log my gains using assault battle fule,combat and bullet proof for last 21 days.

I will use my same routine but I will change some my exercise in each of my routine but i will keep all the main stuff ( Dead lift squat etc....)

Is this a good plan>
ehhh i dunno man, its good to get your body saturated with that creatine assualt has in it.......

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would just run the stack, thats what your log is about. Perhaps later on if you are satisfied with the product you can run them solo and log their individual effects.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I would just run the stack, thats what your log is about. Perhaps later on if you are satisfied with the product you can run them solo and log their individual effects.

Sounds good!!!! I cannot wait for tomorrow chest day!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
whew I did. lol chest was gassed.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am doing the same thing tomorrow!!!!! can you share you chest routine?
I didn't write it down but I did

4 sets BB Flat Bench
4 Sets Incline DB Bench
3 Sets Cable flys
3 Sets Cable Crossover
burn out on push ups

abs

cardio.

Stuck around a 4,4,6,8 schematic.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hi all I took the day off work to take my son to play group that was fun!!! I felt real good in the gym today The assault and battle fuel combo is just the bomb. 2 reps with 95 DB on the flat bench love it!!!! I did shoulder too 3 sets of side press

DB fly
35/15
40/12
50/10

DB Decline
60/15
65/12
75/10
75/8
75/8
95/6
100/7 with a spoter

DB Flat bench
60/15
65/12
65/10
65/8
70/8
80/4
95/2 yes

DB Incline bench
45/20
45/13

BB flat Bench
135/5
155/5
175/5

Incline push up 30lb weight vest

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice to see you progressing so well!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
What up cat's... Back was just so so good!!!!!!!! I had a good time yo fightbackhxc I got down with BB row as you requested. So far so good!!!! Oh I am thinking my back will be sore tomorrow!

Wide lat cable pull downsl
100/15
110/12
120/10
140/8
160/6

BB row
115/15
115/12
135/10. Form crappy
115/8 form is lock in
135/6
155/4

ISO front lat pilldowns
180/15
180/12
180/10
200/8
200/6
210/4

Seated plated rows
180/15
200/12
250/10
270/8
290/6
410/4

Deadlift
135/15
185/12
185/10
225/8
225/6
295/4

Wide grip pullups 30lb weighted vest
2sets 6 Me so dam tired I could get my butt in gear!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nice numbers man, my back is sore today too! we must be on the same lifting pattern haha.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log and great progress man
I'm a huge advocet of MP products.. I love their combat- my favorite protein on the market
Hope you reach your goal- how is it going with the weight btw? Close to 8lbs?
nothin but the best bro

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers man, my back is sore today too! we must be on the same lifting pattern haha.
Legs tomorrow? I was doing my pullps and hands started to bleed!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log and great progress man
I'm a huge advocet of MP products.. I love their combat- my favorite protein on the market
Hope you reach your goal- how is it going with the weight btw? Close to 8lbs?
nothin but the best bro
Not yet but I know I will make it. By the time this over I am thinkiing i will be around 210. Plus i am so lucky to have my wife cook healthy food she has been the rock to keep me going..... I have to give a shout out to her thank you honey!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yep we are running together! how about doing BB hack squats????
actually I have shoulders then day off then legs.

I have never done BB Hacks before.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Today was leg day.... I was on fire today I have added BB hack to my routine, And I set PR on the squat 295 2 reps and I had good form all the way down For me that is WOW!!!!!!! This stack unbelievable I only wish I started the Bullet proof the same time as the battle fuel… It was a good day. I am going to be cripple tomorrow but wait I will be sore not cripple because I got bullet proof HA HA HA HA

Jumprope 1min drill
3set.

BB Hack squat
135/15
135/12
135/10
185/8
205/5

Squat
205/10
205/10
225/8
255/3
295/2 PR

Sled press
180/15
360/15
450/8
540/5

Ham Leg curl
60/20
60/20
60/20
60/20
180/5

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
congrats on the PR, keep working hard!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
holy crap i just got done with a super workout with Green Lantern my old mentor..

3.5 hours of just pain... He took my chest routine and turned it into a savage workout...

I start with decline @ 60,65,75,100 Green starts the same but ends with 120 I did 1 rep with lots of help green did 5 with no help this went on for the whole chest routine i am fing spent.. but wait their more we super set of straight bar curl 135 with 20 pushups. this old dude was looking @ us like you fools are not curling that but we 2 sets. 2 set of pullup 10.. and oh yes i ran into my other gym rat mark and before green showed up mark and i got down with bb hack squat 135 super set with squat 225 but wait i played to games of basket ball.. bullet proof i need you...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
lol you like the BP?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
lol you like the BP?
Bullet proof did help me get to the gym for my am Basket session today, we play full court from 6-8 I play unit 6:45am.. But I am still so so sore.