Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

Page 1 of 40 1236 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Metroba tries out teh MMV3s

Yo yo yo!!! I've deiced to give a MMv3 a run! I have some on its way and it will be here either tomorrow or Monday. I will start it as soon as it arrives. I will doing a mix of hypertrophy and strength routine. My highest priority is high reps. I respond very well to higher reps and not so much lower. So I am sticking with I know best. I will occasionally hit lower reps but usually I stick around 8-25 rep range. I'm going to run MMv3 for 4 weeks and T-911 for 4. I may or not throw in my Hypertest for pct. I may save it for after. I have not decided yet. I most likely will be throwing in my Smash Fully loaded to my cycle and post cycle. We'll see . I'm really looking forward to this and Im sure I will make some great gains while dicen up! So lets get this party started!!

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Here is a pic to start. I will try and get some back and leg pics up soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  3. Registered User
    Answers

good luck man

I still havent tried V2
    Team Orbit
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Wholly crap you got in fast!! Yeah man I'm very excited about this. LG has been making some awesome products. I absolutely loveeed T-911. And I'm sure I will looove me some MMv3!
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

My diet will be geared towards leaning out. Same as cardio. I will have refeed days. On my low carb days I'll be eating around 125-150 carbs. If I start loosing weight too fast or my strength suffers, I will adjust my diet.

I hurt my Sartorius http://www.exrx.net/Muscles/Sartorius.htmlwhile running on the treadmill the other day. So I am easing back into running and warming up my hips more. I will put squats back in prob next week. Until then I'm gonna heal up.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry about the Clitorius....I mean Sartorius! Lets see what MMV3 has to offer Met. I doubt the Smash will be needed in this run. MMV3 should provide plenty of aggression for the w/o.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Happy TAMS

NSCA - CSCS
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

A pre cycle strength assessment:

Today's workout - Chest/light leg

1. Warmed up hips and scap
    2. Angled leg press - 4platesx10, 6x10, 8x10, 8+50lbsx9; will moved back up to 10 plates next time. My hips felt pretty good after this. Like they were nice and warmed up but I just felt like it was a better idea to let my leg rest and hit squats or deads next time.
    3. Incline bb press - 95x12, 135x10, 145x10 (+1 rep from last time), 155x4 (-1 rep); didnt have a spot and I would have gotten 1 or even 2 more reps had my spot been there.
    4. Decline db press - 40x12, 50x12, 60x10 (+3 reps), 65x6; I was reppin 80s while on TO. I was also fatter then and have leaned out. I'd like to hit 80's again this run with staying lean.
    5. Wide iso press - 200x12, 220x10, 230x6
    6. Wasn't feelin flys today but still tried out some prone grip flat flys - 35sx10; wont puss out next time
    7. DC stretch - I've been hittn 30s for 90 seconds but I was reviewing the DC stretches and noticed in the pics that the grip is wider than what I have been using. So I had to move my arms out further today and was only able to hit 60 seconds with 30s. So I guess I gotta work my way back up. Im sure I will during this cycle. I'm loving these stretches btw. Especially the chest/lat stretches. The lat one just opens your back up so much more! My chest has widened up and I've gotten stronger doing the chest stretches. Good stuff
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post

2. Angled leg press - 4platesx10, 6x10, 8x10, 8+50lbsx9; will moved back up to 10 plates next time. My hips felt pretty good after this. Like they were nice and warmed up but I just felt like it was a better idea to let my leg rest and hit squats or deads next time.
    3. Incline bb press - 95x12, 135x10, 145x10 (+1 rep from last time), 155x4 (-1 rep); didnt have a spot and I would have gotten 1 or even 2 more reps had my spot been there.
    4. Decline db press - 40x12, 50x12, 60x10 (+3 reps), 65x6; I was reppin 80s while on TO. I was also fatter then and have leaned out. I'd like to hit 80's again this run with staying lean.
    6. Wasn't feelin flys today but still tried out some prone grip flat flys - 35sx10; wont puss out next time
    7. DC stretch - I've been hittn 30s for 90 seconds but I was reviewing the DC stretches and noticed in the pics that the grip is wider than what I have been using. So I had to move my arms out further today and was only able to hit 60 seconds with 30s. So I guess I gotta work my way back up. Im sure I will during this cycle. I'm loving these stretches btw. Especially the chest/lat stretches. The lat one just opens your back up so much more! My chest has widened up and I've gotten stronger doing the chest stretches. Good stuff
    How are you doing the stretches? At the end of the last rep of each set? Or like a separate stretch segment at the end of the workout altogether?

HAPPY TAMS!

NSCA - CSCS
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Haha glad you guys came! I was thinking of adding the Smash purely for the morning boost. I workout fasted first thing upon waking. And have zero energy when I wake up. I am now a stim addict :/..I may just get some more Meltdown for this run instead. I loved Meltdown. Kept me from putting on too much fat while bulking and it didnt make my heart rate go up. I was on 2 caps and checked my heart rate....it was 58 effin awesome!!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Will you be dosing the MMV3 pre w/o?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'm back on SX and LOVING IT!!! I don't respond well to supps people generally respond to and I uber respond to supps people don't seem to respond to. Maybe my liver has down syndrome.

HAPPY TAMS!

NSCA - CSCS
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    How are you doing the stretches? At the end of the last rep of each set? Or like a separate stretch segment at the end of the workout altogether?

HAPPY TAMS!

I do the stretches for that muscle group after all the exercises for that muscle group. So I did the DC stretch at the end of this workout. I do the lat stretch at the end of my back workout. On days I work legs (except today) I will stretch at the end of the leg exercises and not at the end of the whole workout because I train legs with another muscle group (either chest or back).
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Will you be dosing the MMV3 pre w/o?
    Irish suggests I take 2 tabs pre w/o and 1 - 1 (a couple hrs apart). I may start off at 3 tabs and bump up to 4. You know ease into it. Idk tho. I tend to get a little excited and just start off high
    I'm back on SX and LOVING IT!!! I don't respond well to supps people generally respond to and I uber respond to supps people don't seem to respond to. Maybe my liver has down syndrome.

HAPPY TAMS!

hahah well thats awesome man. You runnin another log or pickn up where you left off? Not loggn at all?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Present!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Irish suggests I take 2 tabs pre w/o and 1 - 1 (a couple hrs apart). I may start off at 3 tabs and bump up to 4. You know ease into it. Idk tho. I tend to get a little excited and just start off high

hahah well thats awesome man. You runnin another log or pickn up where you left off? Not loggn at all?
    Nah, I got Loggyno from all my excessive logging. I gotta sit back & chill awhile.
    NSCA - CSCS
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Everytime I get on here Metroba has a new log...

How is PCT looking for you? You should link a writeup for the newbies
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post

Ryan Seacrest ain't got nuth'n on Metroba when it comes to gigs.
    NSCA - CSCS
  19. Registered User
    Answers

subbed in here
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

I am in for this run. Will be nice to see what a full cycle on this will get you. Best of luck to you man!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

In for the fun. Sure to be an interesting go.
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys for comin!

Nah, I got Loggyno from all my excessive logging. I gotta sit back & chill awhile.
    I hear ya man..we dont just need rest from bodybuilding but from logs as well.

For PCT, I will be using low dose Nolva, T-911 and maybe/maybe not my hypertest.

No write-up has been written up for AM just yet but this is off of the LG website:

Methyl Masterdrol gives you the most intense experience in the gym of any prohormone. It imparts amazing energy, strength and focus giving you the best workouts of your life. The unique ingredient in Methyl Masterdrol will give you the intensity to push past even your toughest plateau and recruit more strength than you've ever seen before! Methyl Masterdrol is perfect to use alone, for anyone that wishes to increase strength and stamina or as part of our stack that included Methyl 1-D for amazing mass and outstanding focus.

The new rapid release sublingual tablets are designed to instantly release more active ingredients into your system, making the bioavailability skyrocket. Also included are support ingredients that may further increase the leaning out process and boosting the anabolic environment.

Masterdrol is not a mass product on it's own, it does a good job of increasing strength, intensity and focus in the gym, without bloat or water retention. Alone, it is a perfect “cutter” product and stacked with Methyl 1-D, it provides the perfect addition to boost vascularity and strength.

Methyl Masterdrol can be used in cycles of up to 8 weeks for very hard core users. If you wish, you can use Formadrol for Post Cycle Therapy to decrease the time of your natural recovery after a cycle.
    and this was posted here on AM as the ingredients:

3-alpha-hydroxyetioallocholan-17-one (12x)
    HydroxyPropylBetaCyclodextrin

7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
    beta-hydroxy-tyramine
    Spinacia Extract
    Chitosin
    Lecithin
    Zinc Aspartate
    Luteolin
    delta2,3-biindoline-2,3-dione
    Yohimbine
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

wtf is 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I wished I were more chemically inclined to understand nomenclatures.
    NSCA - CSCS
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

PM LegalGear with any and all nomenclature questions

In for the MMv3 madness
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    PM LegalGear with any and all nomenclature questions

In for the MMv3 madness
    Thanks bud! I am just stoked to finally see the ingredient list for MMV3. I'll be sure to PM him!
  27. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bud! I am just stoked to finally see the ingredient list for MMV3. I'll be sure to PM him!
    i can tell you the primary hormone is actually the same, just with a different written nomenclature per GNC's request.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
  28. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like they took the fork out...

as for 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one it looks like the different ways they are grouped leads to synthesis of fatty acids.

Nice on the low dose Nolva, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a 10/10/10...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

as for 7-methoxy-8-(3-methylbut-2-en-1-yl)-2h-chromem-2-one it looks like the different ways they are grouped leads to synthesis of fatty acids.

Nice on the low dose Nolva, I was thinking the same thing. Perhaps a 10/10/10...
    I'd do a 60/30/30 torem IMO.
  30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

i can tell you the primary hormone is actually the same, just with a different written nomenclature per GNC's request.
    Thanks for clearing that up Swole! And welcome!

My plan exactly..no need to go over 10 since MM is so mild.
    I'd do a 60/30/30 torem IMO.
    Believe me I would looove to run Torem..just for fun! But I do have Nolva on hand and I am only taking it to be safe.
  31. Registered User
    Answers

On the leg press is that total plates or plates on each side. I loved my mmv2 hopefully this treats you good. btw have you seen my new pics Hemodralix ftw.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I dun like GNC, I go in there sometimes just to make the people feel dumb. I will go in and start talking about what I am looking for, the chemical or biological functions I want a product to have.

All they say is. "Yeah I get it, here try this [insert muscletech product here] it will help with that and build mass.

Then I laugh and walk out.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    I dun like GNC, I go in there sometimes just to make the people feel dumb. I will go in and start talking about what I am looking for, the chemical or biological functions I want a product to have.

All they say is. "Yeah I get it, here try this [insert muscletech product here] it will help with that and build mass.

Then I laugh and walk out.
    My favorite is talking to the people at Max Muscle about what their PCT regimen is for all the ACL hormones. That's always good for a chuckle or two.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    On the leg press is that total plates or plates on each side. I loved my mmv2 hopefully this treats you good. btw have you seen my new pics Hemodralix ftw.
    Total ...I'll be adding more of those plates soon enough tho

Link me to your pics bro..Im glad youre enjoying Hemodraulix!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Looks good so far bud, I'm sure it's only gonna get better!! Sorry to hear you your leg, rest it up so you can kill it later!!
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Looks good so far bud, I'm sure it's only gonna get better!! Sorry to hear you your leg, rest it up so you can kill it later!!
    For sure man. I dont want to make things worse but Im sure its nothing to worry about..just a little stress on that muscle. I'm stretching it everyday and will not be doing any exercises that involve it until its completely healed. I suspect it will be back to normal in a couple of days. Thanks for comin man!
  37. Registered User
    Answers

Sub'd in bro.. You'll enjoy MMv3 I am running it right now..
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

You know I'm in!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Answers

In looking at PCT, a low dose of Tamoxifen will work very well, especially in conjunction with some T911. Toremifene is always nice, but definitely not necessary with a hormone this mild. I doubt you'll really be shut down much at all.

Dosing the MMV3, yes I think 2 pre-wo, and then 1 to 2 at other times during the day. 2/1 or 2/1/1. I'm sure you can jump right into the 2/1/1 if you wish. That still gives you over a months worth.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Lookin' forward to all the progress!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Metroba tests out new Glycobol!!!
    By metroba in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 429
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 09:16 AM
  2. Metroba gets into an Anadraulic State!
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. Metroba tries out teh TestoPro's
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 04:09 PM